Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 11

Story Info
Tom and Daisy strike up a bargain.
1.8k words
4.37
22.9k
8
0

Part 11 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy spent the night lying across the foot of Tom's bed, wrapped in a blanket, while he slept comfortably beneath the summer duvet. He even spared her the usual nightly vacuum treatment.

Removing her from the bedknob had been somewhat difficult. Her orgasm had left her pussy swollen inside, making the already insanely tight fit even tighter. She also didn't have the benefit of gravity that she had used to fit the object inside her. Despite these difficulties, he had somehow managed to lift the half-drunk, moaning 18-year-old off the wooden knob and onto the bed, where she collapsed, exhausted. Her pussy, bulging out between her spread legs, was both swollen and loose, the hole between her fat labia gaping open for some minutes afterward.

Tom woke early to find his daughter asleep. She had thrown off the blanket during the night, and lay there, still dressed only in the tight t-shirt she had worn the night before. One tit still hung out of the neckline of the shirt, looking somehow more obscene than if she had been stark naked. He stared at her a good long while before he finally shook her awake.

He instructed Daisy to shower, eat, and dress before joining him out in the shed. She nodded sleepily, stretched, and stood up. Her tits settled against each other, one bare, the other clothed. Tom watched her walk awkwardly to the bathroom, her ass cheeks jiggling just a little. When he heard the water, he collected a few things and headed out to the shed.

--

The new contraption was set up in the middle of the room, the one Daisy had been on the evening before when she had received the speculum. She looked at it apprehensively, but when he commanded her to take off her shorts and panties and climb onto the seat wearing only her tight pink cropped top, she obeyed.

She had shaved, he saw straightaway, admiring the smooth flesh between her thighs. She was always a little swollen now, but the majority of her bulk had diminished overnight. Now she just looked fleshy, if a little overly so.

"How are you doing, Daisy?" he asked her as he wheeled a third contraption up between her thighs.

She smiled at him. "Pretty good. I was really sore last night, but I feel a lot better now."

"You're going to feel a lot better," he said, smiling at her. He strapped her wrists and thighs down, and stepped aside to reveal the machine. Daisy's eyes widened as she saw it, but she didn't seem to comprehend what it was. That was okay. She'd figure it out in no time.

First he turned on the overhead TV and adjusted the feed. Suddenly the screen was filled with a closeup image as he took a bottle of lubricant and placed it at her anal entrance. He inserted the tip and squirted a good amount into her bowels. She squealed, her eyes fixed on the broadcast image. "Dad, that's cold."

He smiled at her innocence. He pulled the tip out and squirted another dollop onto her hole, smearing it around with a fingertip. Then he took the lower dildo, lined it up with her hole, and eased the tip inside.

Daisy moaned. "Dad, oh...Dad, it's too big. I'm sore down there after last night."

Tom ignored her. He eased the head of the dildo into her asshole, then turned around and switched on the machine. Immediately the dildo began to push its way deeper into Daisy's ass. She stared in amazement at the screen as the dildo buried itself in her, then began to pull out automatically. Only the head remained inside her when it stopped and began to thrust back in, slowly but relentlessly.

"How does that feel?" he asked her, standing beside her and stroking her hair.

Daisy grunted. "I feel-it feels..." The dildo bottomed out in her ass and then began to withdraw. "Ungh...it feels...oh, I know it should feel bad, but..."

"Does it feel good?" he asked softly.

She gritted her teeth. "I don't know. It doesn't feel bad. It feels kiind of...naughty. I...I think I like having my ass fucked."

It was the first time she had used language like that, and it made his hard cock twitch. "I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, Daisy, but I'm afraid that means your mother will have to hear about this when she comes home tonight."

Daisy's eyes widened and she snapped her head up to look at him. "Why??"

"Because," Tom explained calmly, "it means my rehabilitation hasn't worked. You're still a slut. And your mother has to know. She has a right to know what her daughter has been doing while she's been out of town, and even if we didn't tell her, she'd be able to see the obvious changes in your body."

He pulled out his camera and showed her a few of the pictures-her swollen pussy; her anus wrapped around a thick dildo; her tits bulging out of her naughty outfit, nipples exposed. "Your mother would love to see you like this, Daisy. Not just this video, but these images of your ruined titties and swollen twat. She has always been jealous of your beautiful body-did you know that, honey? She envies you. She won't envy you now, all stretched out and ruined. I can't wait to show her-"

"No, Dad!" Daisy's interjection was so forceful he actually paused and frowned.

"Why shouldn't I?" His question seemed sincere.

Daisy swallowed hard. "Dad, I've learned my lesson. I'm not a slut. You saw me dressed like that on Friday because that's what the other girls at school do. But I'm not a slut. I've never even had sex."

Tom put a hand on her head, gently. "But, Daisy, you're half naked in our shed. You're wearing a slutty top that barely contains your titties and you've got a dildo in your ass." He sounded genuinely confused. "Your pussy is obscenely exposed. If I wanted to fuck you, all I would need to do is take my cock out and push it into your tight little hole. Even if you wanted to stop me, you've willingly allowed your hands to be bound, so you wouldn't even be able to. If that isn't the definition of a slut, I don't know what is."

Tom reached in his pocket and fished out the remote control. He increased the speed of the machine just slightly, but saw the change reflected in his daughter's face. Her lips parted and she frowned. "I'm not a slut. I don't like it," she said aloud.

"But Daisy, you just admitted that you like getting your ass fucked." He moved to her bottom and she watched on the large TV screen as his fingertips disappeared between her fat labia. "You're dripping wet," her father said. He didn't need to say it-she could see her juices dripping from his upheld fingers. "You're soaked. Only a slut would like this sort of treatment. I think you haven't learned your lesson at all. I think your mother needs to get involved. Tonight."

Daisy shook her head wildly. "No, Dad, please. I'll do anything. Whatever you want. Just don't tell her. And I-oh god-"

He could see her pussy beginning to spasm. He knew she was close to orgasming.

"I have to tell your mother. She'll want to know why you look different. Why your body is different. You know your mother-she'll be able to tell the first time she sees you."

Daisy was desperate, even more so because of the pressure building in her bowels. "Then I'll go away. She won't have to see me. Tell her I'm somewhere else. On vacation somewhere. At cheerleading camp." She was gasping between sentences, and some of the gasps were coming out as moans.

Her father frowned. "That might work, but...where would you go? You haven't finished your training yet, and I can't let you go anywhere, knowing you're still a slut."

"I'm-rrrgh-I'm not a slut!" she insisted, gritting her teeth. "I don't like this. It doesn't feel good."

Impulsively, he increased the speed on the dildo once more. On the large screen, it pummeled Daisy's raw asshole, pounding her ruthlessly. She started to moan, but when he pushed the second dildo into her pussy, she started to scream.

"Are you cumming, Daisy?" he demanded over her screams. "Are you a slut? Is your nasty, dirty body betraying you and cumming all over these fake dicks?"

Daisy shook her head wildly back and forth, but she couldn't stop it. The dildo in her pussy was massive, nearly as thick as a fist, but she took it like a champ. Both holes were now stuffed with big dicks. Even if she was helpless to stop him, she certainly wasn't telling him to stop.

"Should I stop them?" he asked. "Should I take them out?"

"No!" she screamed. Her eyes were fixed now on the screen that showed her both of her holes stuffed with cock. "No, let me cum! Oh no, don't, no, I don't like it, I don't..."

Tom reached for the off switch, and Daisy lost control. "All right, all right! Fuck it, I am a slut! I'll do anything, just don't stop and-oh god-please don't tell mommmmmmm-"

The screen was suddenly covered in droplets, and then it was running with liquid. Her cunt was squirting wildly, even with the fist-sized dildo obscuring her tight hole. She screamed wordlessly as orgasm after orgasm wracked her. Even after she stopped squirting, he didn't stop the machine. The dildos kept pummeling her sore holes until she was almost screaming again, this time begging him to stop.

But he didn't. Instead, Tom moved to her side and pulled up her shirt, again spilling only one tit while the other remained inside the tight top. He grabbed the exposed nipple and tugged. A tiny white droplet appeared on its broad tip. They both saw it and stared. Tom tugged again, this time producing a tiny white squirt.

"I'll turn them off," he said, continuing to tweak the fat nub as he spoke to emphasize his words, "if you tell me what to do about your mother. She comes home tonight, Daisy."

Daisy was wide-eyed, her naked flesh covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She could barely speak, and what words did come out were stammered. "I'll...I'll stay...I'll stay...here. I'll stay here. You can keep...oh god...keep punishing me, and I'll...oh fuck...I'll just stay here. Mom won't have to know. She won't...know. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again-"

She broke off with a scream and another load of pussy juice squirted from her swollen hole. Tom watched, amazed. When he stopped the machine and pulled it away, the dildos popped reluctantly from their holes. A flood of juice cascaded from her pussy down into her asshole, which yawned open below.

Daisy watched it on the screen, ashamed now in the wake of her orgasm but too exhausted to look away. Tom looked at her, nearly naked and covered in her own cum. "It's a good thing I put in so much sound insulation in this shed," he murmured.

Daisy turned her head then to look at him, and after a moment, the ghost of a smile flitted over her lips.