Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 12

Story Info
Daisy's mother comes home.
2k words
4.24
25k
9

Part 12 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved her clothing and toiletries out to the shed together. Daisy was allowed to wear normal clothes-a tight shirt, of course, along with a pair of cotton running shorts and her tennis shoes. Tom also brought in a spare mini fridge he was keeping in the garage and filled it with food from the house. He brought Daisy several books, a radio, and her workout gear. While she remained in the shed, organizing her things, he returned to her room to make sure he hadn't overlooked anything.

Good thing, too. Her anal dildo was still in the bedside table drawer, and the porno mag he had found several nights ago had somehow fallen underneath her bed. He collected these things and brought them out to the shed.

Daisy was busily folding clothes, placing them in a little chest of drawers Tom had been using for some of his larger tools. She was humming and smiling.

"Why are you so cheerful?" he asked, locking her toys in one of his many metal toolboxes, now filled with similar items. Daisy turned and favored him with a special teasing grin. "I'm excited for Mom to come home."

Tom raised his eyebrows. "And why might that be?"

"Oh, I dunno." Daisy tossed her hair. "It just seems sort of...exciting. Somehow."

His daughter had never had a large vocabulary. Tom didn't mind-she had other assets. Now he walked up to her from behind and pulled the hem of her shirt up to her collarbone, spilling two of them. "Naughty girl," he said softly.

Daisy spun around, her tits swaying. "Dad!" But she was grinning again, and she didn't try to hide them. "Aren't you?"

"Aren't I what?" He couldn't take his eyes off her tits.

"Excited?"

He felt her hand on his cock, stiff inside his trousers, and he forced back a moan. Instead, he slapped her, gently, on the cheek. "Stop it, Daisy. You're acting like a slut."

She dropped her hand immediately and blushed. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it."

"I'm trying to deter you from becoming a slut, not encourage it," he said, though not unkindly. "Pull your shirt back down and let's get your clothes put away."

Together they folded her clothing and straightened up the rest of the room. It was actually quite pleasant-a little cot in the corner, a bedside table with a reading lamp, a chest of drawers with a large mirror and a house plant, a breakfast table with two chairs. And two handmade wooden contraptions.

Tom gestured Daisy towards one now. "Your mother will be home within the hour. I need to get back to the house and get ready." Daisy lay down on the horizontal beam, adjusting her own tits so they hung down properly on either side of the narrow divide.

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

"A little," he admitted. "Your mother isn't exactly the kindest of women, especially when she's been working a lot. I'm sure she'll find some reason to start a fight tonight." As he talked, he inserted Daisy's stiff nipples into their larger, longer cylinders.

"No, I meant about me," said Daisy. "Aren't you nervous she'll find me?"

Tom increased the pressure inside the cylinders to check that they were sealed properly. "Not particularly. Your mother never really does any yard work, and I don't think she has any reason to come out to the shed. In any case, I'll leave it locked when I go."

Daisy seemed to accept that. "What about when you're at work?"

Tom switched on the pump that would regulate the pressure inside the cylinders. He had adjusted it so that the pressure would be increased and decreased much more frequently, changing nearly every 60 seconds. "I won't leave you tied up-that's dangerous. But I may require things of you. I'll leave you a cell phone that you will be able to use to text me if necessary. You'll also be able to take photos and videos with it," he added significantly.

Again, Daisy just seemed to accept this. "And you'll come see me at night?"

"I'll come here straightaway in the evening, and then again just before I go to bed," he reassured her, getting to his feet. "I'll tell her I'm working on a project, so she won't wonder why I'm spending so much time back here. And if she gets nosy and wonders why the door is locked, I'll tell her it's a Christmas present."

Daisy giggled. She was still dressed in her running shorts, but Tom pulled those down easily around her thighs, just far enough to expose her ass and twat. "Still pretty sore back here?"

She looked at him over her shoulder. "I'm all right."

Then Tom did something he had never done before. "Mind if I pump your pussy?"

A week ago, Daisy would have had no idea what he meant by that. A day ago, she would have begged him not to. Now she just smiled and said, "Yeah, okay."

"Good girl." As Tom fitted the penis pump over his daughter's plump cunt, he allowed himself to smile. "You know what, Daisy? Yeah. I am excited."

--

That first night was weird.

Her father had come out to the shed as he had promised, unlocking the door and slipping silently inside. She lay as he had left her, strapped down to the wooden contraption. He smiled at her briefly before unstrapping her. Together they removed the pumps from her nipples and pussy.

"How did it go?" Daisy asked as she stood up, moving awkwardly around the fleshy protrusion between her thighs.

"Oh, I was right," her father said. "She is not happy with me."

Daisy went over to her bed and lay down, spreading her legs to accomodate her swollen labia. To her delight, her father looked down at it approvingly. "Did she notice my pussy juice on the bed knob?"

He looked up at her, shocked. "Daisy, don't talk like that. No, I don't think she did. Jesus, I didn't think you even really remembered that."

She smiled. "Of course I do. You did get me drunk that night, but of course I remember what happened. I'm still sore from that big thing."

Her father lay down next to her, propping himself up on his elbow. "Did you like it?"

Daisy grinned, blushing. "It was so naughty. I felt like such a slut. It makes me want to put other things inside me that don't belong in there."

"Oh?" Her father had reached out with one hand and was stroking her flat belly. "Like what?"

Daisy reached down and grasped his hand in both of hers. Wordlessly, she curled his fingers up into a fist. Then she turned her face away and giggled, letting his hand drop.

Her father pushed himself up suddenly and straddled her, surprising Daisy. He grabbed her tits in his hands, palming them as he would a basketball. "You need to understand one thing, little girl. You are here to be trained, until you no longer have any desire to look or act like a slut in public. Do you understand?"

She nodded, biting her lower lip. The pressure and friction on her sore nipples hurt, but his words hurt even more.

"I am not here for your amusement, or to give you what you want," he went on. "Your pleasure is incidental-do you understand?"

She nodded again.

"If at any point I wanted to fuck you or expose you, I could do so," he continued. He was squeezing her tits, and her swollen nipples, very hard now, and Daisy winced. "Do not fuck with me."

She shook her head: I won't.

"Good." Her father released her and stood. Then he pulled a phone out of his back pocket and handed it to her. "I'm sure you can work out how to use this. I will send you a text message with instructions in the morning." Then, abruptly: "Do you need to use the toilet?"

After observing her as she crouched over the bucket in the corner, emptying her bladder, he left her to empty her bowels in relative privacy into the covered hole in one corner of the shed. He had warned her he set up cameras in the shed and would be able to view the live feed on his cell phone at any time. Now, straining over the bucket, Daisy felt ashamed of her behavior. He was only trying to teach her a lesson, and here she was flirting with him.

Shame on her.

--

Tom lay in bed next to his wife, who had begun snoring practically the minute her head hit the pillow. She had been angry at him for a whole host of reasons-the dishes, the vacuuming, none of the chores were done. And where the hell was Daisy? She hadn't heard anything about cheerleading camp. Luckily, Tom had found a flier for just such an event pinned to the bulletin board in his daughter's room. His wife had just rolled her eyes. "Probably fucking the counselors as we speak."

No, Tom thought with an unexpected surge of pride, she's asleep in the shed out back, naked, with a plug shoved up her ass. He knew this because he had texted her before her bedtime, ordering her to perform the necessary task and send him a photo as proof. Within five minutes, he was looking at a photo of his daughter's pussy, and above it, her perfect ass. One hand was pulling aside a cheek to reveal the glittering plug in between. Tom had nearly cum in his pants when he had seen the photo, and even his wife had asked him, later, why he looked so agitated. "I'm just excited to fuck you again," he had said lamely, but she had declined, saying she was too exhausted from the flight.

So now he was lying there, thinking about his daughter, his cock hard as steel. He thought about jerking off. He thought about sneaking out to the shed and filling Daisy's fat cunt with his dick. In the end, he only drifted off to a restless sleep.

When he woke the next morning, his wife was already up and moving around the house. In their children's absence, she wore only her thin nightgown, which did not flatter her flat chest and overly large nipples. Tom left for work in a hurry.

He texted Daisy as soon as he arrived at the office. "STAND OVER DRAIN, LEGS TOGETHER. PISS. TAKE VIDEO FROM BEHIND."

Tom waited anxiously, hardly able to focus on work while he wondered what was going on at home. He was indeed a bit nervous, despite what he had told his daughter. Would his wife wander out to the shed? Would Daisy leave the shed and run to her mother, or to the police? She seemed to be adjusting, and possibly even happy, but he had no real idea.

Then he received a text, and he jumped up from his desk and hurried to the bathroom. As Tom sat in one of the stalls, he watched his daughter's round little ass appear on his phone. After adjusting the view a few times, she was finally able to get the angle she wanted, capturing the bottoms of her ass cheeks as well as the flesh protruding from between her closed thighs. Then suddenly liquid began to leak out from those purple folds, dribbling down the insides of her legs. The stream increased and quickly found a gap at the back of her thighs. It began to squirt out behind her, angling slightly towards the camera. He cautiously turned the sound up and heard the splattering of her piss hitting the concrete floor of the shed.

Tom couldn't help himself. He pulled out his cock and jerked himself to the sight of his daughter voluntarily relieving herself just the way he had instructed. When her stream slowed and became only a faint dribble, he saw her fingers pull aside one tight ass cheek, just as she had done last night. And there, deep in her crack, concealing her beautiful anus, was the plug she had inserted the night before.

Tom shot his load into the toilet, struggling not to cry out.