Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 17

Story Info
Daisy and Tom flirt with disaster.
2.6k words
4.41
15.6k
2
0

Part 17 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slept in late that morning, Daisy stretched across the foot of his bed, naked, and her father in his regular place. She didn't mind lying like that-it was nice just being near her father.

He woke her around 10:00 with breakfast. She was shocked-she couldn't believe she'd slept in so long. "Oh, we must have been up late!"

"We were," he agreed, "and you had a big night. Here, kneel over my lap, there's a good girl."

Daisy had to climb on her hands and knees until she was straddling his legs sideways. She was still naked, so her tits hung down, her sensitive nipples dragging against the soft sheets. She felt her father place something on her back that felt like fabric, and then she felt something heavier. Glancing over her shoulder, she realized he was using her as a table as he sat propped up against the pillows. She tried to make her back as level as she could.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" her father asked between bites.

Daisy blushed at the memory. "I think so," she said. "I had so much to drink."

"But you remember it?" he pressed her. "You remember taking Nate's cock in that needy pussy?"

"Oh, wow, I do remember," she confessed. "Oh, I'm so embarrassed. Why didn't you stop him, Dad?"

"Daisy, I don't think you understood the situation," he explained, taking a sip of orange juice. "These men were friends of mine, yes, but I paid them to come into our house and do those things to you. I knew that being fucked by a total stranger would make you feel like a slut, and that it would teach you the consequences of dressing and acting inappropriately."

Daisy reflected for a moment. She had felt like a slut, but she had almost enjoyed it. Nate was sexy, a guy she might actually try to pursue, and he seemed to like her too. She was surprised, even shocked, that he had been paid, but she thought too that he must have enjoyed it-as she had. Knowing her father's opposition to her pleasure, she decided to keep these thoughts to herself.

"They didn't know you were my daughter, of course," he went on, "but they were acting on my instructions. And you certainly indulged them, didn't you?"

Daisy felt her father's hand on her exposed pussy, his fingers sneaking between her fleshy lips. She was sore, but she knew better than to complain. "Yes, sir."

This seemed to please her father. He found her clit with his fingertips and began to stroke it. "And if you could fuck Nate again? Would you do it? Be honest, now."

Daisy moaned. Her father was rubbing her clit, but she was imagining Nate licking it with his tongue. After a moment, she exhaled and admitted, "Yes, I would."

The stroking became more intense, which surprised Daisy. "Good girl," her father crooned, taking a bite of something without removing his left hand. "I think we may have to invite him over to the house the next time your mother is out. Just Nate this time."

Daisy couldn't help herself-she shuddered with pleasure and longing. "Why Nate?" she managed to ask.

Her father's hand disappeared from her pussy. "That isn't your business," he said abruptly, and lifted the tray from her back. "Lie down on your back."

She obeyed, feeling nervous. Was he planning to punish her again?

But he only straddled her belly and grasped her tits, pushing them together on top of her chest. "Help me," he said, "hold them up like that."

Her tits were round and firm enough that they naturally retained their bulbous shape, even when lying down, but she pushed them together as best she could. The size and shape of them blocked her view of her father, but she could hear strange sounds, and then suddenly something pushed in between her tits. It wasn't until her father was kneeling over her on hands and knees that she realized what must have been thrusting in and out of her cleavage.

"That's right," he said, looking down at her. "That's my hard cock. I'm fucking these otherwise useless tits."

Daisy almost smiled. The sensation was odd, and not arousing, but she liked the idea that he was using her like this. She had seen men do this to women in magazines, but no one had ever done such a thing to her before. Her tits were so big that his dick never came out the other side, but she wished it would so she could catch it between her lips and lick it with her tongue.

Her father was starting to pump faster. He must have used lotion to lubricate himself, because he was sliding in and out so smoothly. She heard his breathing quicken, and at one point he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled, not hard, but hard enough to pull her head to one side. Then she felt his face close to her own; he was panting. "Your mother comes home this afternoon, so I'm going to get as much use out of you as I can before she does. I've wanted to bury my dick in between these enormous tits ever since I saw you in your bedroom last Friday. The first thing I wanted to do was pull your shirt up and slide my dick into your teenaged cleavage and fuck my little slut daughter's titties. And now I'm finally doing it, and it feels so much better than I thought it would. Your mother has such nasty, flat tits. I haven't wanted to touch them in years. But then there you were, with your slutty little body, dressing and acting like a whore, just begging to be punished. So I'm going to punish you, little girl. I'm going to punish you with our pumps and dildos, but I'm also going to punish you with my dick. And you're just going to lie back and take it. Can you reach your pussy?"

Releasing her tits, she found she could sneak her arms up between his thighs and in between her own. "Yes. What should I do?"

"Ha!" he barked laughter. "Such a willing, eager slut. Put two fingers in your hole and rub your clit with your other hand. I don't care if you cum, just rub yourself and make noises."

Daisy complied eagerly. Her tits were getting sore, even with the lotion, and she relished the distraction. Two fingers slid into her slot easily, and her other fingers began to dance over her hard clit. She let out a long moan of relief. "Oh, that feels so good. I love playing with my pussy."

"Only sluts talk like that," her father said above her. "Are you a slut, Daisy?"

She closed her eyes, rubbing faster. "I must be a slut, because I'm touching my dirty pussy and I'm so ready to cum. I love the way you fuck my titties, Dad. It makes me feel like such an object."

He grunted. "You are an object. You are here for my use and abuse. I've changed my mind. I want you to cum as quickly as you can, but warn me before you do."

Daisy focused hard. Her fingers swirled over her clit, stroking harder and faster. She was panting, grunting, straining. Her pussy was a flood. At last, she managed to gasp out, "Oh god, I'm going to cum!"

"Open your mouth, Daisy," her father commanded. She did, and suddenly there was something splattering across her face. Much of it landed in her mouth, but some hit her cheek, her forehead, her chin. She noticed this only absentmindedly, as she was in the midst of her own orgasm, and her own juices were squirting onto the sheets between her thighs.

--

Tom hated to bring his daughter back out to the shed, but he knew Sally would be home any minute. They had showered together, washing the sweat and lotion and cum off each other's bodies. Tom had ruined it by forcing Daisy to lie in the bottom of the tub while he emptied his bladder onto her freshly scrubbed skin, so she was forced to lather herself up a second time. That had gotten him hard again, watching her hands slide over the taut flesh of her huge jugs, so he had pushed her over the edge of the tub and jerked himself off while he fingered her holes, his thumb in her pussy and his forefinger in her asshole. Then of course he had cum across her backside, so he had needed to soap up her shapely ass yet again. His fingers kept slipping inside her tiny hole, making her yelp. They had fooled around until the hot water had run out, and even then, standing underneath the cool spray had tightened up her skin, making her tits look even perkier and forcing her nipples into impossibly hard, fat nubs. Tom had sucked on them, making Daisy moan, and then he had made her suck on them while he watched.

At last he had turned the water off and they had climbed out, laughing, and he had covered her wet body with a towel. On his knees in front of her, he had used a corner of the towel to pat her swollen pussy dry before getting it wet again with his mouth. He had been on the verge of picking her up and carrying her back into the bedroom when he realized how late it was. So, rather than burying his cock balls-deep inside this pretty blond teen, he had helped her with the robe and led her back to the shed.

Before returning to the house, Tom had stripped the robe off her and made her climb onto the second contraption, now nicknamed the chair, although he didn't strap her in. He wasn't sure he would free to return that evening, and he didn't want her there all night. Naked, tilted back with her knees up to her chest, her thighs spread and her pussy and anus exposed, he had hooked the pump up to the timer and secured one of the small cylinders to her asshole. Daisy seemed to like it, because she moaned as the pump sucked the puckered flesh into the plastic tube. Tom also hooked her nipples up to the same pump, so that all three would be activated at the same time. This also seemed pleasurable to her, which Tom pretended not to notice. Secretly, he committed her expression of pleasure and the sounds she made to memory. Then, he bent down between her thighs and gave her shaved pussy a few licks until she squirmed. Planting a kiss on her stiffening clit, he left her and returned to the house.

His wife came home half an hour later, just as he finished straightening up the basement. She asked him what he had done that weekend, and he had smiled and told her a few of the boys had come over to watch the ballgame and play some poker. She criticized him for spending too much time drinking, gambling, and watching sports before disappearing into the back yard.

Tom watched her from the upstairs window, his heart pounding. The door of the shed was locked, and there was no way to see inside, but if she persisted, or became insistent...

He thought of Daisy inside, listening to her mother potter about in the yard, mere feet from where she sat naked, her body weirdly contorted inside their plastic cups. He had a feeling this sort of thing would turn her on even more, getting her pussy even wetter. Somehow, he felt envious, knowing that he wasn't solely responsible for her arousal, that his wife could have a hand in it too, however unwittingly. His cock was hard, but he was suddenly angry-with himself, with Daisy, with Sally.

Tom found his wife pulling weeds in the narrow garden that surrounded the shed. She was humming to herself and occasionally murmuring to a nearby squirrel, or a passing butterfly. He nodded briefly at her as he passed, then quickly produced the key and unlocked the shed.

"Oooh," his wife said jovially, "something secret in there?"

"Just your Christmas present," he threw back over his shoulder, "and a bunch of expensive shit."

He heard her cluck her tongue at his language before the door swung shut behind him. Daisy was still on the chair where he had left her. Her eyes were wide, her face that of a teenager who has been caught redhanded messing around with her boyfriend. Tom brought a finger to his lips and crossed the room to where she sat. Sure enough, she was soaking wet, and he could tell she had been touching herself. "I should've tied your hands, you little bitch," he whispered in her ear. He gave her pussy a little smack, and she winced but kept silent.

Tom kept his wet fingertips on her heated flesh, sliding them down to her entrance. It was leaking copious amounts of juice, and he had no trouble burying his fingers inside her. Daisy's eyes widened even further, but she clamped her own fingers over her mouth and made no sound. Even when he began fucking her in earnest, her mouth opened behind her hand in a silent scream, but the only sounds came from her flooded cunt. Her body shook with the force of his thrusts, making her tits shake and jiggle wildly. The plastic cylinders on her nipples bobbed atop her fat jugs, looking as though the seal might break at any moment, sending them flying.

When she came, she whimpered, but she did not cry out. Even the small noise she made was mostly muffled with her hand. The sounds issuing from her cunt were far louder, though Tom knew the noise insulation in the shed was pretty good. Even so, he was nervous, and felt a bit of relief when her orgasm subsided and he could slide his fingers out of her spasming pussy. He pushed the wet digits into Daisy's mouth, and she cleaned them obediently with her little tongue.

But Tom wasn't finished with her. His dick was rock hard, and when he unzipped his pants, it sprang free and smacked his daughter across the cheek. She turned her head and, without prompting, slid her mouth onto his cock, taking the shaft as deep into her throat as she could on her own. When she pulled her head back, his cock popped out of her mouth, wet and shiny. She reached up with one hand and brought his dick back down to her mouth, smearing her saliva across her lips. Tom fought the urge to moan. Instead, he reached behind her and gripped the back of her head as he thrust his cock in between those big, dick-sucking lips and into that warm, wet mouth, burying himself in her tight throat. Again and again he fucked her face, staring at her naked, defenseless body and watering eyes. When he came, he shot half his load into her pretty mouth, then pulled out and splattered the rest across her face and tits.

His wife met him at the door as he was letting himself out. "Seriously, what have you got in there?" she asked, struggling to see over his broad shoulders. He moved into her, causing her to stumble and back away, as he pulled the door shut behind him.

"I told you, it's your Christmas present. Come on, Sally, I've got things to do before bed." He had just done one of them, and his thoughts were on her as he locked the door and returned to the house.