Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 34

Story Info
Daisy has a dream.
4k words
4.3
14.4k
4
0

Part 34 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand forcing Shawna's head down into the duvet and the other gripping her ass, Dylan emptied his bladder into his sister's bowels. When he was finished, he eased his cock out slowly, warning her, "You let one drop escape, and the next piss I take will go straight down your throat."

She did leak a little, but Dylan chose to ignore the tiny dribble that escaped before her asshole could close. He held her cheeks apart just enough to see her anus, and waited, knowing what would come. He had helped administer enemas to his sister before her shoots plenty of times, but never like this. After a minute, she began to moan. "Dylan, let me go to the bathroom."

"No," he said quietly, "not yet. You can take it." He released her asscheeks and stood up, circling the bed until he stood in front of her. She was still face-down on the bed. A fine sheen of sweat had broken out on her forehead. "Get on your knees."

"I can't," she whined. "I'll shit myself."

"I suggest you don't," Dylan warned. "Get on your hands and knees."

Clumsily, Shawna obeyed. Her enormous tits hung down between her arms, full and round. As Dylan forced his flaccid cock into his sister's mouth, he stared at them, thinking about Daisy's milk-filled jugs. He was worried about her being pregnant, in truth, but he was also a little excited. He hadn't lied to her about the changes he was anticipating in her body, and how he might use her. The thought, along with his sister's warm, wet mouth, began to get him hard again. He grabbed Shawna's head and began to force his stiffening cock down her throat. She took it without batting an eye. Only after four or five thrusts deep into her throat did she pull back, coughing. "I'm seriously gonna shit myself," she whined again. "It's so fucking bad, Dylan. Please let me go."

It had been several minutes, Dylan reckoned. He got off the bed, his hard dick bobbing in front of him. Peering between her ass cheeks as she knelt quivering on the bed, he observed with satisfaction the way her anus spasmed and distended. He found that he liked knowing she was doing everything she could to keep his piss inside her. Reaching out, he ran his finger down the crack of her cameltoe. She was sloppy wet.

"Get up," he ordered, and Shawna scrambled awkwardly to her feet. Without permission, she waddled towards the bathroom door.

"Not in the toilet," Dylan demanded before she could lift the lid. "Get the bucket from under the sink."

Shawna was red-faced and panicky. She scrambled for the bucket and, without being told, squatted over it. Dylan stood behind her, smirking. "Squirt my piss out of that nasty fucking asshole."

His sister let out something that sounded like half a scream and half a moan as her anus dilated wide, releasing a torrent of yellow liquid into the waiting bucket. Her own piss mixed with his as she released everything at once, gasping and howling. Small bits of waste escaped from her gaping hole, but Dylan ignored it. His sister did this so often she kept herself rather clean, and most of what came out of her was his own piss. He found this degrading activity strangely erotic, and as she shivered and shook over the bucket, waiting for the rest of the enema to work its way out of her, he stroked his cock slowly.

What seemed to be the last few squirts of piss finally escaped from her spasming anus, and Dylan ordered her to dump the contents of the bucket into the toilet. Then Shawna was to get into the hot tub and wash herself. She obeyed, her eyes watery from the enema, her face still red with shame. Once she had climbed into the hot water, Dylan stood beside the tub and ordered her to wash his cock. She did, her tiny hands stroking his shaft until they had built up a lather. She used the spray nozzle to rinse him clean. The sensation was pleasurable, but Dylan knew it did more for her than it did for him. They had discovered that together one night when his parents were out to dinner. Naked and half drunk, he and his sister had sat in the hot tub, he in the water and she on the outer ledge with her legs spread, directing the spray onto her clit and even her nipples. He had talked dirty to her while she did this until she had cum, moaning his name.

Dylan ordered her to do it again. Looking somewhat sheepish, Shawna got out of the water and sat on the ledge, spreading her legs for him. She adjusted the nozzle to the more intense, pulsating setting and directed the spray at her own pussy. Still stroking his cock, Dylan watched as his sister pleasured herself. She was very good at faking it, especially since she had gotten into porn, but he knew when she was truly enjoying herself. He watched her lips swell ever so slightly and her nipples stiffen. He wanted to suck on them, but he restrained himself, forcing himself to watch as his sister came closer and closer to orgasm.

Just before she came, he shut the water off. Shawna's eyes, closed tight with pleasure, snapped open. "What the fuck?!"

"You cum when I say," Dylan said quietly. "Get out of the tub and dry yourself off. Sleep naked and do not touch yourself."

Shawna rolled her eyes, but surprisingly, she did not put up a fight. Climbing out of the tub, she dried herself off and went obediently to the bed. Once under the covers, she moved over to make room for him, but Dylan did not join her. He said only, "Good night," and switched off the light.

-

Daisy was dreaming about sex.

It seemed like all she ever dreamed about these days. Whether it was vivid encounters with random men (or women), or vague insinuations of pleasure that left her wet and aching, she couldn't seem to dream about anything else. This dream was particularly odd. She was in a doctor's office, strapped to a table with her feet in those irritating stirrups, her legs spread. She discovered to her dismay that she was completely naked, which would have been embarrassing enough in front of a doctor, until she realized she was on stage somehow, with a huge audience of voyeurs. They stared as her doctor inserted a speculum into her vagina and opened her up, wider and wider, until she imagined even those sitting in the back row could see inside her. Suddenly the doctor produced a large ball-a soccer ball, perhaps. To Daisy's horror, he held the ball up to her gaping pussy and began to push it inside. It hurt, but not as much as she would have expected. Alarmingly, after only a little effort, the ball popped in. The audience applauded as the doctor removed the speculum and Daisy's pussy closed around the enormous object inside her. To her horror, her once flat stomach now towered over her, huge and distended. Her tits began to expand as well, growing larger and larger until Daisy thought they might burst. And they did-two fountains of milk spraying from her swollen nipples, squirting out of her with so much force the stream hit the ceiling and showered back down over herself and the doctor. Her naked body was quickly covered in milk.

Suddenly, two nurses appeared on either side of her to assist the doctor. They were naked, too-a blonde and a brunette with perfect hourglass figures. Their large, shapely tits seemed to get in the way as they stroked Daisy's body, rubbing the milk into her flesh. In tandem, the pretty nurses bent down and took her squirting nipples in their mouths, drinking the white liquid. They nursed and nursed on her aching tits until, to Daisy's dismay, their own bellies began to grow. In minutes, the two slim girls appeared nine months pregnant. At last they released Daisy's tits and began to squeeze and knead their own large breasts until milk squirted from their nipples. They soaked Daisy in their own breastmilk until she was once again soaking wet, covered head to toe. The audience roared.

Smiling, the nurses came together between Daisy's legs, reaching between her thighs to stroke her generous lips. They giggled and kissed each other as they fondled her, their tits and bellies rubbing together. Daisy couldn't see them over her hugely inflated tits, but she still knew what they were doing somehow, in that way one does in a dream. She watched the girls pull her lips apart and, in a way that seemed almost normal in that bizarre world, each slipped a slim hand inside her pussy. It ached, but Daisy found herself aroused, especially when one of the girls leaned down to suck on her stiff clit, which had somehow inflated to the size of an erect cock. The blonde deepthroated her enormous clit while both nurses drew the ball back out of Daisy's pussy, spreading her open again to remove the foreign object. But to her surprise, what came out of her wasn't a soccer ball-it was an enormous silicone fist with its long, fat index finger extended. The fist was covered in pussy juice, so that when the girls pushed it back into Daisy's gaping cunt, it slid in easily. The finger protruded from between her lips like a second cock, and suddenly both girls were fucking her. The blonde had climbed onto the table and sat astride Daisy's hips, still facing the audience as she worked Daisy's obscenely large clit into her pussy. In her dream state, Daisy could see simultaneously what the audience could see, as well as the girl's round, perky backside jiggling merrily as the girl bounced up and down on her brand new dick. The brunette remained between her thighs, bending over to expose her pussy to the silicone finger protruding from Daisy's cunt. She eased herself back on it, and Daisy could feel it as if it were indeed a second cock. The girls fucked her in tandem, and Daisy moaned and begged them to stop before she came too hard. She felt like she might piss or shit herself with the force of the tremendous orgasm building inside her.

But the girls didn't stop-they only fucked her harder. Their large bellies didn't seem to hamper them at all, and neither did their bouncing, squirting tits. They laughed and moaned as they slid up and down Daisy's thick shafts. Suddenly the blonde began to moan, and Daisy watched as her pussy gaped open and expelled an impossibly large beach ball. Evidenly Daisy's clit had been in her ass the whole time, for she continued to bounce up and down on it even as the beach ball slid out of her, rolling onto the brunette's back and then onto the floor. The same bizarre thing happened to the second girl only moments later, her swollen cunt opening wide to expell another beach ball. The brunette continued to thrust her ass back onto the silicone finger while the crowd screamed and crowed with laughter.

Suddenly the girls began to cum at once, their ruined pussies gushing liquid. They used their hands to spread their lips apart, showing the audience their gaping, squirting cunts. Abruptly they vanished, and Daisy was left lying naked on the table with one cock sticking out of her pussy and the other thrusting straight up. She wanted to touch herself, but she couldn't reach around her swollen tits and belly. The crowd laughed at her, and suddenly she heard a voice, presumably the doctor, announcing to the audience that this disgusting creature used to be small and delicate and beautiful, but now look at her-a nasty, pregnant whore with titties that squirt and the biggest pussy anyone had ever seen. She felt hands gripping her labia and shaking them as the voice asked, "Have you ever seen a pussy this big?" The crowd hollered back collectively, "NO!"

Daisy's eyes snapped open. Panting heavily, she looked down and was relieved to see her tits, though enormous, were not as impossibly inflated as they had been in her dream. She still felt something between her legs, but she couldn't see what it was. "Dylan?" she said softly.

"Good, you're awake-finally. Do you like what I'm doing to you? This is so fucking nasty. I can't wait for you to see this."

Whatever Dylan was doing hurt. It wasn't a sharp pain-more like a dull ache. Daisy felt stretched and strained as she had when the doctor in her dream had forced the soccer ball inside her. "It hurts," she said aloud.

"Good," came the reply. "Sit up and look at this."

The light in the room was dim, but as Daisy struggled to sit up and peer between her tits, she could still see what was happening to her, although at first she didn't understand what she was seeing. There was a cylinder attached to the crest of her vagina, just beneath her hood, that seemed to have vacuumed her clit into it; the nub was twice as long as usual and almost completely numb. Beneath it, her pussy was still swollen, not quite the long tube it had been earlier, but still a huge protrusion of thick flesh that made her want to cry. Dylan seemed to be reaching into it, though she couldn't see his hand, and half his forearm was somehow swallowed up inside her flesh. She looked at him anxiously. What was happening?

Then suddenly she felt it move inside her. Her pussy gave way as he slid his fist back out of her clutching hole and out between her lips. His hand was covered in slick juice. He held it up and licked it, smiling at her. Then he brought it back down to her cunt and forced it back inside. Daisy groaned, afraid, but her pussy swallowed his fist almost easily now. "Oh my god," she moaned. "How long have you..."

"Over an hour," he said softly. "I couldn't help it. At first I just wanted to see this pussy, and then I wanted to finger you. But I got three fingers in and you were so wet, and you were moaning, and I thought maybe I could fit the rest of my fingers inside you. And I fucking did." Suddenly he began to pump his fist in and out of her, making the most alarming suctioning noises.

Daisy blushed deeply. "Dylan, no, oh god, it's so embarrassing."

"No it isn't," he said, smiling. "Your pussy is just talking to me. It's telling me how much you fucking like this. And it's gonna cum all over the bed again."

The sheets did seem wet under Daisy's ass. She brought her hands up to her tits and felt the warm wet liquid that covered them. Looking closely, she saw to her embarrassment that her nipples were leaking slowly but constantly. Dylan saw it too and grinned. "That's so fucking hot," he said over the nasty sounds coming from her cunt. Suddenly and without warning, Daisy felt herself beginning to squirt. She cried out and let herself orgasm, hard, as she had wanted to in her dream. The suctioning noises filled her ears, obscene and grotesque, but it felt too good to hold back. Daisy felt a flood of liquid, and heard Dylan's wordless cry of appreciation. At last she stopped cumming and lay back, breathing heavily.

"Good girl," Dylan crooned. His fist was still inside her, although with her insides swollen now, it felt even larger. She grunted as he continued to work his hand in and out of her, slowly. "You've pissed yourself too, you nasty little slut."

Daisy blushed, hard. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "I couldn't help it. It was so overwhelming."

"No, it was sexy," she heard him say. "Besides, it was only a little bit." Suddenly there was a tug at her clit, and she heard a soft sucking sound. Immediately she felt wetness and warmth, but the sensations were muted somehow. Daisy managed to sit up again and saw that Dylan was sucking her stiff, enlarged clit between his lips as he looked up at her. When it popped out of his mouth, the nub was still twice its normal size, nearly two inches of thick purple flesh. Dylan lapped at it with his tongue, even using his fingers to stroke and tug at it. Daisy closed her eyes with embarrassment.

Despite her humiliation, Dylan continued to make her cum. For what seemed like hours, he fisted her pussy again and again. Each time he began to pump faster, she felt her body respond, and within seconds she was screaming and squirting cum out around his wrist and forearm. In spite of the pleasure, she longed to be left alone, to sleep or even just lie there, unmolested. Not only did her ravaged cunt ache-so did her nipples, breasts, and clit.

Suddenly Dylan handed her a camera. There was a video playing on the digital screen, and it seemed to be porn. Horrified, Daisy watched as a man gripped the swollen flesh of a woman's enormous pussy and slid his hard cock into the tube formed by her distended lips. Though larger than average, his cock couldn't seem to penetrate the woman's vagina, as the sheer bulk of her lips prevented him from pushing deep enough to fuck her properly. When he came, some of his semen squirted out around the base of his dick. The rest leaked out when he withdrew, causing the lips to resemble a cock even more. The video then showed Daisy's own face, embarrassed and humiliated, then panned down to take in the sight of her large, milky tits, nipples still leaking.

A second scene appeared then-it was Daisy, lying asleep in bed, her tits exposed above the bedsheet. She watched a hand reach out and draw back the sheet, exposing her naked body. She heard a murmur of appreciation as the camera took in the sight of her swollen pussy. Daisy willed herself to wake up as first one finger slipped between the bulbous lips, then another, then another. But the girl only moaned in her sleep. Dylan withdrew his fingers and, after a moment, she watched as he lifted her hood and attached the cylinder to her already stiff clit. It expanded quickly, and he detached the hose, leaving her nub vaccumed inside the cup. Then the fingers returned to her pussy. He thrust three in straightaway, then another. The sleeping girl moaned again, and Dylan murmured something about going for it. Daisy watched with horrified fascination as he eased his thumb in alongside all four fingers and coaxed his entire hand inside her. "Good girl," she heard him mutter as he pushed his hand in even further.

Daisy let the camera fall onto the bed as her body submitted abruptly to yet another vicious orgasm. When it was over, she felt Dylan's fist withdraw, opening her up wide to accomodate his large hand. The emptiness inside her was such a relief that she felt her insides begin to quiver with orgasm-like tremors. This sensation grew in intensity until she began to squirt without being touched. Daisy knew her pussy remained open, gaping wide after being stretched for so long. She knew her cum was squirting out of her open hole. She also knew Dylan was watching this, his face inches from her most private area. Humiliated as she was, she couldn't stop it. A tiny squirt of piss escaped, and she moaned with embarrassment. Then she felt fingers on her clit, squeezing and tugging, and it was too much. With a cry, she thrust her hips toward the ceiling, rutting her clit against Dylan's hand again and again as she emptied her bladder onto the sheets. She even brought her hands up to her aching nipples to squeeze and tug on the fat nubs. She didn't care about the liquid that spurted in all directions-in fact, in her wild state, she almost enjoyed it. As she rutted her hips up and down, her titties bounced and shook, sometimes slapping her chin and jaw. Daisy didn't mind. She was cumming hard, her pussy wracked by a combination of vaginal and clitoral orgasms enhanced by the much-needed emptying of her nearly painfully-full bladder.

When she felt a finger slide into her spasming anus, she only let out a louder wail and begged for more. Dylan responded by burying another finger in her ass and fucking her hard and fast, which couldn't have been easy with the way Daisy was thrashing around on the bed. She pulled her knees as far up to her chest as her tits would allow, giving him full access to her bottom. She was still pissing, the golden arc of liquid spattering on the sheets and on Dylan's forearm as he fingered her asshole. The tremors started as they had in her pussy, and before Daisy knew it, she was cumming yet again, this time from an anal orgasm that caused her pussy to overflow with juice. She didn't squirt, but the flood leaked out from between her swollen lips and down to her anus, aiding Dylan's fingers as they continued to pound into her clutching hole.

12