Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 36

Story Info
Daisy takes a wrong turn.
4.6k words
4.48
16.7k
4
0

Part 36 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it out again. Make that pussy gape!"

The demand made Daisy want to cry. Her body had been forced to submit to such indignities before her father and a few of his friends, as well as her own former best friend and her brother, but this-this was different. This was intolerable. It just wasn't fair that this crowd of jeering, shouting women, strangers all, were allowed to touch her however they liked. Not only touch her, but penetrate her, open her up, and force her to make noises that even she found disgusting.

But there was nothing Daisy could do to stop them. Her arms were being held above her head and her legs forcibly spread apart. Her mouth was stuffed with her own shorts, preventing her from even demanding that these girls stop what they were doing.

Not that they would have obeyed.

"Fuck yeah, look at that nasty hole!"

They had pulled the dildo out, and Daisy could feel the warm summer breeze between her lips.

"Fucking disgusting," said another voice. "I can see inside her."

"Hold her open!" another suggested. "Spread her open wider!"

Daisy felt fingers on either side of her gaping cunt, slipping in just far enough to open her up even more. When the dildo plunged back inside her, there was room to spare. Sloshing, sucking noises filled Daisy's ears, somehow drowning out the cries of the other girls. The object inside her began to move faster, fucking her harder. Daisy strained and wriggled, but she couldn't move. She couldn't stop it.

"Oh my god, she's squirting!"

"Fuck, look at that! I've never seen so much cum."

"Jesus, she hit me in the face! I'm, like, three feet away!"

The dildo continued to pound her, producing more cum with each thrust. Daisy screamed into the cotton gag in her mouth, her eyes shut tight. She didn't want to cum, but she simply couldn't help it. At last the dildo slipped out, although the fingers inside her continued to manually hold her cunt open.

"Look at that clit," said the voice she recognized as the Latina's. "Get a vibrator on it."

Daisy had only just recovered when she suddenly felt the most intense vibrations on her clit she had ever experienced. Her eyes snapped open wide, and she saw the girl above her, Lucy, smiling at her. "Oh, you're gonna love this," she crooned, leaning down to kiss Daisy's neck. "It makes me cum every time."

Daisy screamed again. Her clit was already rock-hard, and probably still a little swollen from the night before. The vibrations were deep and rumbling, and before she knew it, she was on the verge of orgasm. She shook her head wildly, but no one noticed. "Look, she's fucking drooling out of her hole," one girl observed.

"She hasn't even cum yet and she's already a fucking river," said another. "Oh fuck, I think she's gonna cum!"

Daisy couldn't remember having ever squirted from a clitoral orgasm, but she did now. With her pussy gaping open, she squirted wildly, sending a cascade of cum over every girl close enough to see it. They all screamed and cheered, urging her on. The vibrator didn't let up, but continued to thrum powerfully against Daisy's helpless clit. She came and came and came, until she simply had no more left inside her. Still they teased her clit with the vibrator, screaming at her to cum again.

When it was clear she could not, the vibrator was removed from her clit, and the girls decided on a new tactic. "Flip her over!" someone shouted.

Lucy climbed off her, somewhat clumsily, and the girls rolled Daisy onto her hands and knees. She tried to climb off the chair, but a girl squatted down on either side of her, holding her arms in place. "You little bitch," said the one on her left, reaching out to slap her tit. "You don't like lesbians, huh? Looks like a bunch of lesbians just made you cum."

"Yeah," agreed the girl on her right. She was rubbing her own tits provocatively against Daisy's arm. "We're gonna fuck you until the only thing you want is pussy."

Daisy didn't think that was true, but she was alarmed by how her body was reacting in spite of herself. When the girl on her right grabbed her head with one hand and brought it round to meet the pillowy flesh of her tits, Daisy felt her clit spasm. This time she didn't need to be forced to take the girl's nipple in her mouth, but sucked eagerly when it was fed to her. The girl laughed and slapped Daisy's cheek. "Suck on my titties, you little dyke whore."

Suddenly Daisy felt hands on her ass. Her cheeks were spread wide, and then something splashed against her asshole. "Oh, just shove it in," said a voice that sounded like Shawna's. She sounded annoyed. "She's a big girl, she can take it."

Daisy screamed as something began to force its way inside her ass. It was blunt and wide, brutally so, and had some kind of a texture that rubbed against her sensitive sphincter. It drove itself in, stretching her open, then began to enter her. Inch after inch of the rubbery shaft thrust inside Daisy's helpless bottom, until she thought it might enter her stomach. At last it stopped, and the cheering girls began to slap her ass. The dildo inside her wiggled, and someone began to fuck her with short, shallow thrusts that made her feel as though she might shit herself, even though she knew her bowels were empty. Someone slapped her pussy, making a wet smack that made the other girls cackle. "She loves it! Give her more!"

The rubbery dildo began to fuck her properly, sliding out almost entirely before being driven back in. More liquid was deposited onto her sore hole to ease the object's passage, which was a considerable relief. Daisy could take plenty in her ass, but the texture of this dildo was agonizing, even if it was silocone. Yet even as the nubs irritated her anus, they tickled and teased her insides in the most delightful way, and Daisy knew she was in danger of cumming. She knew her pussy was dribbling, a fact that was confirmed by several girls who patted and jiggled her sloppy labia from time to time.

"She's so wet," one girl announced. "Let's dam that flood."

Another girl laughed, and suddenly Daisy was stuffed in both holes. She grunted as yet another huge object thrust its way inside her, burying itself in her swollen cunt. She was a tiny girl, and the object in her ass was already pushing against her vaginal cavity, limiting the amount of space available. With both toys inside her, she felt like she might explode. She had felt this sensation before, but it had never seemed so ruthless. Now, with six or seven screaming, horny girls crowded around her, fucking her tiny holes brutally with obscenely large objects, Daisy didn't think she could take it. She screamed against the shorts in her mouth as, unexpectedly, she began to cum.

It was the dildo in her ass that did it. That bulk inside her, those tiny nubs tickling her sensitive passages, drove her over the edge. She didn't squirt this time, but her sloppy wet cunt became a flood of gooey pussy juice. Someone yanked the dildo out of her twat and encouraged the other girls to observe the thick stream of juices leaking out of that slack, gaping hole. Daisy felt a hard smack across her swollen lips, repeated by a dozen softer wet slaps.

When her anus finally stopped spasming, the dildo in her bottom withdrew. Naturally, the girls oohed and aahed over her gaping asshole, and to her humiliation, Daisy felt fingers poking and prodding her insides. Again, several fingers on either side of her hole stretched it open wider, and Daisy heard one of the girls spit into her ass.

"Hold on, keep it open," someone said. The girls laughed and cheered, and after a few minutes, Daisy felt something wet splattering against her backside. She felt the liquid squirt into her open hole, and she knew suddenly what was happening.

"I'm next!" said Lucy, and before long, another load of pussy juice was squirting into her ass.

"I'm gonna piss in it!" said a third girl, and Daisy moaned into her gag as she felt a stream of hot liquid spraying into her exposed hole. The girls around her went wild. It seemed to go on and on.

At last her anus was allowed to close, trapping the girls' cum and piss inside. Abruptly the gag was ripped out of Daisy's mouth, and a girl stood in front of her, forcing her pussy against Daisy's lips. Daisy opened her mouth obediently and began to lick the pink flesh, teasing the girl's clit with her tongue and sucking her full lips into her mouth. The girl was dripping wet, and Daisy was forced to swallow quite a bit of her juices.

Finally the girl moved away, and Daisy watched as she lay down on one of the chairs. Another girl, the brunette who had sprayed the girls with the hose, lay down on top of her, her head between the girl's thighs and her own pussy rubbing against her face. Daisy watched, blushing, as the girls ate each other's pussies, moaning and squealing and giggling as they did. The pig-tailed blonde approached the brunette's exposed ass and knelt down, burying her face between her cheeks. Her large tits rested on either side of the girl's head beneath her. Daisy felt a twinge of hunger at the sight, and wondered at it.

Another girl lay down between the blonde's knees and began to eat her pussy while she coaxed her index finger into the girl's asshole. A fourth girl came and joined them, crouching between her spread legs and thrusting several fingers into her pussy. Moans and squeals came from the writhing mass of flesh, attracting the remaining girls. Most found an exposed orifice to lick, suck, or finger, though one girl contented herself by simply going about, sucking on as many nipples as she could.

Before Daisy knew it, she was alone and, for the first time, unattended. She watched for a moment, feeling herself growing more and more aroused by the orgy in front of her. The closest sight was a pretty black-haired girl on her hands and knees, eating out the girl in front of her. The girl's exposed ass and pussy swayed slightly, provocatively, and Daisy was tempted to taste each hole. She knew she would be welcome, that the girl wouldn't protest, that she could eat as much as she wanted before the favor would be returned. She thought of the vibrator, and the intensity of the orgasms it would produce, of the variety of toys these girls likely had stashed nearby that would be used to fuck her in each of her holes. She imagined turning the toys on these other girls, filling their lovely wet holes with thick meat, stretching them open, making them squirt. She envisioned sliding her fingers into those holes, one after the other, maybe even making a fist and easing it into a tight pussy. She could almost hear the girl squealing, begging her not to stop, that she could take it, just a little more, and then with a little pop, her hand would sink into the warm, wet cavity. The girl would moan and maybe even giggle, embarrassed but clearly aroused, and she would fondle her own titties, or maybe those of the girl next to her, as her pussy adjusted to the fist inside her. And then Daisy would begin to fuck her, maybe even before the girl was completely ready, would continue to fist her even when she protested, even when she begged her not to, that she was sore, just please give her a moment, oh god, no, just a moment, please. And then she would cum, squirting all over Daisy's wrist and forearm and maybe even on her tits, this little screaming, squirming girl with huge titties and her pussy wrapped around Daisy's hand, clutching and spasming, maybe even peeing a little. And that would give Daisy an idea. She would ease her fist out, taking pleasure in the sounds it would make on the way out, on the flood of pussy juice that escaped from the girl's slack little hole. She would straddle the girl, spreading her pussy lips apart, and release her full bladder onto the girl's breasts, soaking them in piss. Before she knew it, all the girls would be pissing on each other, the 69ing couple pissing on each other's faces, the girls on their knees pissing on the faces and tits of the girls beneath them. The girl sucking on the other's nipples would get up and join Daisy, sucking on her tits while they both pissed on the girl beneath them. She would suck eagerly, hungrily, until suddenly she would pull back, her mouth full of milk, a look of surprise on her face. She would grab Daisy's other tit and squeeze, and suddenly her own titties would be soaked in white liquid. The other girls would notice slowly, one by one, that this newcomer could squirt milk from her tits. Suddenly everyone would want to taste her, and she would be held down while girl after girl nursed from her jugs, telling her between mouthfuls how nasty she was, only pregnant girls squirt milk from their titties, was Daisy pregnant?

With a sigh, Daisy climbed off the chair and made her way to the door.

-

She fetched a discarded shirt and a pair of shorts on the way. Once inside the kitchen, she slipped the shirt over her head. It was a bit small, the hem barely coming down past her nipples. Her titties bulged obscenely out of the bottom of the shirt, but Daisy ignored that. She didn't want to risk being seen while trying to fetch a shirt that fit her better.

The shorts were hardly an improvement. They fit over her hips, but only covered half of her ass. Her cheeks hung out of the bottom of the shorts, and the crotch embedded itself between her pussy lips, both her inner and outer labia bulging out on either side.

At least she was less naked than she had been.

Shawna had left her handbag on the kitchen counter, and inside, Daisy found her cell phone. They had been friends for a long time, so Daisy was able to bypass the lock screen on her first try. She found Dylan's number and rang him, already moving down the hallway towards the front door. Taking Shawna's car was out of the question-even if she made it home without being pulled over, what would happen to her when Shawna finally made it home?

The phone had just started to ring when someone suddenly appeared beside her. Daisy jumped, startled, and the phone fell from her hand. Then she breathed a sigh of relief-it was only the butler. "Oh, Jesus, it's you."

"Edward will do," he said dryly, fetching the phone from where it had landed on the rug. Rather than handing it back, however, he put it in his pocket. "May I show you the way?"

Edward reached out an arm. Daisy was growing increasingly anxious, but this rather old-fashioned gesture charmed her. She put her hand on the proffered arm, and let out a shriek as the man slapped a handcuff around her wrist. In a moment he had both of her hands behind her back and a handcuff on the other wrist. Daisy screamed, but the butler slapped his hand over her mouth and cut off the sound. The man was stronger than he looked, and he rather easily dragged the girl into the room out of which he had come.

There were steps leading downward, and he forced Daisy down them. A heavy steel door stood shut at the bottom of the stairs, but the butler punched a code into the keypad and swung the door open, pushing Daisy through the doorway ahead of him. He kicked it shut behind them.

The room was dimly lit with no windows. Furniture lined the walls-couches and armchairs and settees. In the center of the room was a small round dais. Above it, two iron rings were fixed to the low ceiling. Two more were welded to the iron platform directly below. There was an iron cuff attached to each ring, and once Edward had maneuvered Daisy onto the dais, he attached a cuff to each ankle. They were far enough apart that Daisy was forced to spread her legs in order to stand comfortably. Once her feet were secure, the butler removed her restraints and brought her hands up to the iron cuffs one at a time, locking them around her wrists.

The moment he removed his hand from her mouth, Daisy screamed. This didn't seem to faze the butler, however; he only looked at her and shook his head. "This room is soundproof, little girl. No one will hear you." Daisy paused, catching her breath.

"That's better," the older man went on. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. You're only here for a bit of fun. I must make you aware that there are cameras in this room-everywhere. There is even a camera in the dais between your feet. We want to see every angle."

"We?" Daisy's voice cracked.

The butler laughed. "Yes, we. For now, however, it's just me. And I've been waiting all afternoon for this."

He reached up stroked the curve of Daisy's breast, still covered by the scant fabric. The shirt was still damp, and it clung to her flesh. Her nipples were painfully obvious, and she flinched as the man ran his thumb over one of the stiff nubs. He chuckled. "Get used to that, my dear."

His fingers trailed down the curve of her breast, teasing the exposed skin. He slipped a finger into the deep cleavage from beneath, thrusting up between her tits. Suddenly his whole hand disappeared between her jugs. Powerless to stop him, Daisy watched in horror as the man batted his hand back and forth, causing her jugs to bounce and sway. The motion threatened to spill her tits entirely from the tiny top.

Daisy needn't have worried about that. In one swift motion, the butler reached up and ripped the front of the shirt open, releasing her straining tits. Edward raised his eyebrows appreciatively. "These are even nicer up close," he murmured, hefting one in both hands. "So ripe. So large for such a little girl."

"I'm nineteen," Daisy shot back at him, blushing hard.

"And tiny," he said, smiling. "And yes, still a little girl." He tweaked one of her fat nipples, coaxing a little squirt out of the tip. If he was surprised, he didn't show it. "A pregnant little nineteen-year-old girl." When he sucked on the nipple, Daisy gritted her teeth. It wasn't that he was particularly ugly. In fact, he was rather handsome. He was just so old. Older than her own father.

Even so, the way he sucked her nipple almost made her moan. She could feel his lips and tongue and teeth, all working together. She knew she was squirting milk into his mouth, but she ignored that. He already knew she was pregnant, so there was nothing left to hide. When he finally pulled away, her nipple was shiny with saliva and milk. "Everyone will love these," he said wonderingly.

Abruptly he squatted down in front of her. "Now this I don't understand," he said. "How does a 19-year-old girl get a pussy like this?" The word sounded horribly incongruous with the man's stately appearance.

Daisy felt him pluck one of her inner labia between his thumb and forefinger and tug. It was thick and fleshy, but still stretched easily. He grabbed the other lip and pulled it down beside the first until they enveloped the crotch of the shorts. He squeezed them both in one hand and continued to coax more flesh down, stretching it out, until his fist was overflowing with pussy flesh. "Answer me," he said.

"Oh!" Daisy hadn't realized he was waiting for a response. "I, um...I suppose I was always rather...big."

He smiled up at her. "A tiny girl with a big pussy. And big titties, too! A big pussy to match those big titties." Then he turned his attention back to her crotch. "But surely you use a pump on this nasty cunt."

Daisy blushed. "I do." She was immediately surprised with herself. Why was she answering him like this?

"And you pump this little clit, too?" She felt him prod at her nub, inexplicably stiff, through the crotch of her shorts.

"Sometimes," she said softly.

Suddenly he was ripping the shorts in two, all the way down the crotch, front to back, spilling her pussy. The remaining scraps of fabric slid down her legs and pooled around her ankles. "There, now I can see it better," the butler said. She felt his thumbs push into her, felt him spread her open by main force. "Tight, but not too tight," he said aloud to himself. "Do you tighten up when you're pumped?"

12