Daisy's Retraining Pt. 02

Story Info
Retraining of under performing staff continues.
6k words
4.17
22.8k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right girls – toilet, wash, strip, discipline and bed. Form two queues as you are directed. Fisher left, Bradley right, Taylor right, Kaul right, Montford left, Hill left ,Peters right, Douglas left," they were instructed.

Daisy took her place at the back of the 4 person queue her hands still firmly clamped to the top of her head.

"Right first pair your two minutes maximum starts now." With this Fisher and Bradley opened the half height stall doors and sat on the two toilets – as they did so the supervisors walked up and down to ensure they were behaving and drive home the humiliation of the lack of privacy for even this most basic activity. Daisy and the rest of the inmates stood silently awaiting their turn. As the time passed first Fisher and then Bradley finished their ablutions and flushed the toilets before emerging and being directed to the single sink against the same wall.

"Right next pair," came the command. Taylor and Montford moved into the cubicles and both promptly emerged before their time was up. Like Daisy they had seen that anyone taking longer than their allocated time was severely dealt with by Miss Davis. Typically the punishee would be given the pinafore, tie and cardigan uniform, corporal punishment in front of the whole institution, two weeks having to toilet on a bucket in front of their fellow dormitory offenders and limitation to this of once per day. In addition they had to wear a sign around their necks for the full period saying, "I deserve to be potty trained because I am an immature and ill-disciplined little girl".

Taylor and Montford moved to form a single file queue at the sink.

"Right Kaul and Hill, let me check OK you weren't toileted this morning, begin," commanded the supervisor. Daisy stood hands on head looking at the closed door where Melanie Hill was now taking her daily opportunity to go to the toilet – a regime which Daisy would inhabit for the next eight weeks. Melanie Hill was the last to emerge joining the queue behind Kaul at the sink.

"Peters and Douglas both used their privilege this morning so Peters you may go and wash your hands and face; Douglas back to the end of the bed as no hygiene privileges as part of you punishment," orders continued. When they were all back at the ends of their beds the next round of orders was begun.

"Remove your uniform, fold each item and stand to attention after you have done this and await permission to continue until you are stripped to your knickers or other state if you have misbehaved. Douglas obviously full uniform to remain for you," commanded Mrs. Saqib.

She could see the shocked look on the faces of the others as the scale of Daisy's punishment was being revealed with each round of commands.

Over the next few minutes the command, "Next item" was repeated and the girls were slowly stripped of their humiliating uniforms. At each round the supervisors walked up and down checking for any failures of uniform such as undone buttons or not straight seams as each layer was revealed. The procedure was so well engrained that each girl stripped in the same basic order. First command shoes removed, second command top layer be that a sweatshirt or cardigan, next command next layer be that another cardigan, waistcoat, pinafore dress or gingham dress, then ties, then shirts and finally socks so that each punishee was left naked stood to attention except for their knickers and their uniform neatly folded on the floor. Only Marianne Peters and Daisy remained clothed each stood still in their full punishment uniforms.

"Right girls – firstly mouth washing. We now have two naughty little girls who require their mouths to be washed every night so that they learn not to speak without permission and to speak respectfully when doing so. Peters come here," Mrs. Saqib completed her statement and Marianne moved to the middle of the dormitory where she could be seen by all of the inmates.

"Hands on head, mouth open." Peters obeyed and the supervisor proceeded to wash her mouth with a stiff brush and a thick lather of carbolic soap. "Close your mouth and swallow girl." Peters obeyed immediately, her face screwing up with the disgusting taste and the thought that as she knew from all the previous nights it would remain all night.

"Douglas here." Daisy moved to the designated place her hands still firmly on her head.

"As you will hear tomorrow in front of the whole institution this stupid little girl has been very poorly behaved and as you can see already from her uniform she is as deserved to be thoroughly punished including the pleasure of having her mouth washed out with carbolic soap after every meal and every evening before bed for the next eight weeks," Mrs. Saqib paused while she rubbed the brush vigorously into the wet bar of carbolic soap before beginning the punishment.

"Open your mouth you insolent child." Daisy obeyed knowing that to resist would only mean even worse sanctions. Mrs. Saqib rigorously brushed Daisy's teeth, mouth and tongue frequently applying further soap so that after about two minutes foam was running from Daisy's mouth. She could taste the soap and feel it coming up her nose. Finally the scrubbing ceased.

"Close your mouth and swallow girl," Mrs. Saqib ordered. Daisy closed her eyes as she gulped almost gagging on the soap in her mouth and throat. "I hope you enjoyed that experience since you've earned yourself the same experience three times a day for the next eight weeks."

"Corporal punishment – tonight we have a single offender requiring disciplining which again is Douglas," began the other supervisor Miss Campbell. "Five strokes of the tawse to the palm and back of each hand. Get your left hand up girl." Daisy did as directed and raised her hand outstretched supporting her arm at the elbow with her other hand.

"This is the first time we have had to administer a beating on this dormitory to you so I want you to understand my expectations. After each stroke I want to hear, "one stroke, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson," I do not want to hear excessive crying or screaming and do not attempt to remove your hand, any failure to comply will earn additional strokes and referral back for further additional punishments. Is that clear girl!" Miss Campbell completed.

"Yes Maam," Daisy replied her voice wavering as she tried to control her fear of the strapping she was about to receive.

Her punisher laid the thick leather belt with its two thongs back over her shoulder before beginning application of the punishment. Daisy stood holding her breath in anticipation of the first stroke. A few moments later she heard the whoosh of air as Miss Campbell efficiently with a straightening of her elbow brought the tawse over her shoulder and down upon Daisy's hand. Daisy shuddered as the pain spread from the back of her hand outwards first biting her lip to contain her scream of pain and then supplying the required response.

"One stroke, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson."

Hardly had she finished speaking when the second stroke arrived, the thongs biting into the flesh on the back of Daisy's hand. She gasped quietly before responding as required. "Two strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson."

The strokes followed relentlessly to the back of Daisy's hand as did her responses as she struggled increasingly to bear the pain in silence. "Three strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Four strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Five strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson."

"Right present the back of your right hand girl," commanded her punisher. Daisy winced with the pain from her left hand which was covered in bright red welts but obeyed straightening her right arm so that her hand was ready to be tawsed. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "The next stroke will be number six girl so don't make any mistakes or you will receive extra," Miss Campbell finished and the tawsing recommenced with the same accuracy and force now being applied to Daisy's right hand.

"Six strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy groaned with the pain to her previously unstrapped hand. She looked down the dormitory trying to avoid looking with anticipation as to when the next stroke would bite into her hand. As she herself had done so many times the other inmates stood to attention in silence watching her punishment and no doubt thinking that they were glad they were not the recipients.

"Seven strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Eight strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Nine strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Ten strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson."

Daisy tried to relax herself as the first application to her right hand was completed but Miss Campbell was not about to allow the already inflicted pain to reduce and hence make the punishment less severe.

"Right girl get the palm of your left hand up and ready for the next five strokes." Daisy lifted her left arm, her already beaten hand felt heavy and as she straightened it to present her palm her fingers shivered. She spluttered as the soap in her mouth rose into her nose as she wept – how quickly she had already been taught a lesson. The next moment she felt a searing pain as the tawse landed on the palm of her hand the thongs biting into the flesh – she drew a deep breath and managed to steady herself and force out the required thanks.

"Eleven strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy had seen numerous tawsings to the hand during her incarceration – she had always recognized the exceeding humiliation for the recipient but until now not the absolute physical pain of the punishment.

The punishment continued. "Twelve strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Thirteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy winced with each stroke, her hand was going numb but with each stroke intense pain was reawakened and shot down her arm.

"Fourteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Fifteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy felt the need to hold her hand but observation had taught her that to do so would simply result in yet further punishment now and in the future.

"Right hand palm up girl," Miss Campbell's orders shot through the intense feelings of pain and humiliation swirling around Daisy's mind. She slowly lifted her right hand gripping her arm tightly with her other hand to try and control the pain within it. Then the routine recommenced.

"Sixteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy focused on the fact that only four stokes remained she had already endured 80% of the punishment.

"Seventeen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Eighteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson." Daisy gritted her teeth forcing bubbles onto her lips from the soap still in her mouth from her earlier punishment.

"Nineteen strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson... Twenty strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve this tawsing please continue my beating until I have been taught my lesson."

It was over, Daisy's shoulders slumped but she made sure she kept her arm up until directed to do something.

"I hope this has helped deter you from any repetition of your behavior today girl and I am sure the 15 strokes of the strap in assembly tomorrow will further help to do this. Put your arms by your side," Miss Campbell finished. Her moment of relief at completion of her tawsing so swiftly removed by Miss Campbell's reminder of what she would face in only a few hours time at assembly.

"Because Douglas here has been unable to keep her buttons done up and her seams straight she is going to have something to prevent her accidentally doing this during the night whilst she will be wearing her full uniform for the next eight weeks," Mrs. Saqib announced as she moved towards Daisy carrying a thick leather belt.

"Arms up and out sideways from your shoulders girl." Daisy obeyed despite the pain as she quickly moved her arms into position.

Over the previous weeks her ability to listen closely to commands and act quickly and accurately upon them had been a skill which had helped her avoid further disciplining (which many others had suffered). Mrs. Saqib placed the thick leather belt around her waist and then tightened it at the back such that Daisy felt the air squeezed out of her as her layers of uniform were tightened around her.

"Arms down girl," ordered MIss Saqib. Daisy obeyed and then Daisy felt her left wrist drawn slightly behind her and a metal ring formed around it as the handcuff joined to the belt secured her left wrist fixing her elbow in a half-bent position. There were several clicks as it was tightened around her wrist. The same procedure was now applied to her right wrist and the cuff shut around it. She stood her punishment and humiliation complete for the day surely. Her behind and hands were agony from the caning and tawsing, she stood in front of others dressed like a junior school girl, her physical discomfort completed by her starched shirt and tight pairs of knickers clamped to her skin by her pinafore and woollens, her mouth full of carbolic soap and now her hands confined in cuffs as she looked forward to yet another night confined on this dormitory.

Her confidence that she could handle this punishment which had been so strong stood in the HR manager's office was now at least dented and as she thought of what was to come tomorrow and beyond Daisy started to weep again.

"Right back to the end of your bed Douglas – I am sure you will continue to serve as an excellent example to others over the coming weeks. Nightgowns on inmates," Mrs. Saqib ordered.

The other girls all put on their half-shin length grey collared nightgowns quickly doing up the buttons so that the collars sat uncomfortably against their necks before returning stood to attention at the ends of their beds.

"Put your blankets out," she ordered. The girls moved quickly first spreading out a thin grey woollen blanket across the flat wooden surface of their low beds and then placing another on top and folding it back neatly. Miss Campbell walked up and down inspecting their work. Only Daisy stood unmoved at the end of her bed.

"No blankets for you Douglas as you are not even capable of laying them out correctly. Still fifty-six nights on that nice hard surface will do you good," Miss Campbell spoke directly into Daisy's face leaving her in no doubt that yet another meager comfort would be removed.

"Into bed," Mrs. Saqib completed and they all got into their narrow low beds. "Remember girls absolute silence, you must not get out of your bed for any reason and no self-fondling – you are here to suffer", Mrs. Saqib completed her usual directive before lights-off.

With that the lights were switched off and the dormitory door closed and locked.

Daisy twisted from her back to her side so that both her hands were not trapped under her and the pressure was at least relieved from her caned behind. She coughed trying to clear the soap from her nose and mouth – at least the taste dulled the smell of detergent and body odour which hung always in the dormitory air. The tight collar of her shirt bit into her neck but her cuffed hands could do nothing to reduce this, the thick elastics of her pairs of knickers bit across some of the welts left by the cane on her thighs making every movement painful. Somehow eventually she fell asleep.

"Up girl now," a supervisor stood over Daisy torch in hand ordering her into action. Daisy struggled to get up her hands still cuffed to her restraint belt and her arms stiff from their positioning. As she stood up and the blood flowed to her legs the pain of her previous days caning by Miss Davis flooded back. She tried to swallow to remove some of the dried soap which coated her mouth but to little avail.

"Move - time for your extra drill and inspection you stupid little girl," the supervisor hectored from behind as she left the dormitory and was taken through several doors and out onto the drill yard outside.

Five other women all uniformed similarly to Daisy in tunic and cardigan were also assembling. It wasn't surprising this was additional punishment for those who had failed, like Daisy, to meet the rules. One of the supervisors unlocked the cuffs on Daisy's wrists and undid the restraint belt allowing her tunic, waistcoat and cardigan to fall under their own weight.

"Into line Douglas," commanded the supervisor and Daisy joined a row of six girls all stood to attention hands by their sides.

For the next two hours at first under floodlight then in the breaking light they were subject to vigorous and humiliating sessions of drill and inspection. Daisy was stripped to her knickers, socks and shoes at least three times, redressed and then made to drill at double time for several minutes around the yard. Her caning from the day before was reminded to her with every move and only the need to follow the never ending stream of commands prevented her from considering what tomorrow morning would be like after 15 strokes of the strap.

She was stripped again this time they were all left in shoes and socks with their knickers stripped to their knees and then made to march hands on head to and fro across the yard. The supervisors using a martinet liberally to the behinds and legs of anyone failing to obey. After about an hour a further eight inmates joined them obviously only sentenced to one hour of this particular penance for their offences.

The regime however continued finally it ended with a double time march around the yard in full uniform, hands on head. As they stood the session complete, sweat rolled down Daisy's forehead and she could feel her knickers and shirt sticking to her – with this every day plus her other menial work she could already see how severe the removal of all her hygiene privileges and clothing changes was to be.

She was returned to the dormitory in time for her to experience the removal of this privilege. At least this time she was allowed to go to the toilet. She did not even notice the supervisor staring at her as she sat on the toilet which at least helped to relieve the cramp retention for the last 24 hours had started to cause her. She was permitted to wash her hands but nothing else and then they were marched to the dining hall.

As ever they filed into the hall in silence taking a bowl and moving in rows of three before the serving points to receive their steaming bowl of thin gruel. She collected her plastic cup of water and moved to a table where she stood holding her bowl and spoon and cup of water whilst everyone else was served. Eventually all of the inmates were present and they were directed to place their bowl, spoon and cup on the wooden bench.

12