Daisy's Shopping Trip

Story Info
Master takes his daisy to local XXX store.
2.8k words
3.97
49.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to him in the car as he drove. My heart racing with a nervous excitement I couldn't quite repress, I did not want to repress. We were returning home from a long trip and had spent five hours in the car. On the ride home in the car, traffic permitting my head was in his lap, entertaining him in his favorite way . . . with his cock in my mouth . . . licking, sucking, face fucking. If I was not sucking him, I was to always have a hand on him . . . touching in some way . . . always moving, stroking or soothing . . . a demonstration to him of my need to touch and be near him.

Near the end of our trip I remembered my Master mentioning to me the viewing rooms at one of the huge XXX-rated book/movie stores. I slipped my hand into the opening of his pants and massaged his cock as I reminded him of his suggestion we should visit them together sometime. He looked at me with a bit of surprise. With a sigh, and a grin he turned the car around and headed to the nearest one . . . he said, "The things I do for you!" I smiled. It was 12:30 in the morning. He looked at me and asked if I was aware the place would be packed this time of night . . . I just looked at him a little dumbly. I told him that I was not aware it would be so crowded this time of night, that I thought it would be even less busy. He laughed at me as he pulled into the parking lot.

It was packed! I groaned. Wall to wall cars. I could not believe it. I looked a bit apprehensively at him as he parked the car. I asked if he thought it was safe. He smiled at me and told me he would never take me any place which I might be threatened. I was safe, the store was safe, just packed, and he had a hard cock in need of attention. He quickly got out of the car and came around to my side, opening my door to let me out.

My heart was racing. I stood just outside of the car and smoothed my clothes, and applied a little lipstick. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied that my hair was fine without a brushing. I wore a low-cut black blouse, with no bra, and a skirt that came down mid calve, but had a left sided slit which ran all the way up to the top of my thigh . . . and no panties. My pussy throbbed and I could feel the excitement for him slickening my inner thighs. I was nervous I will admit that . . . but I couldn't wait and it felt delicious. He took my hand and led me to the door.

As we walked to the door of the store he walked in front of me and I was about two steps behind, I felt there was a little significance in that . . . walking behind him made me feel submissive. To enter the store we had to go through a small group of men, four of them to get inside and at this point my Master reached back and took my hand protectively in his, saying "Pardon us please gentlemen." I made no eye contact with any of them . . . just kept my mind focused on my hand in the large protective one of my Master's . . . my heart beating wildly in my chest.

Once inside, we stopped at the cashier to get some smaller bills . . . he had told me we were going to view their peep shows. As we waited for the cashier to make the change I looked around the store and it became quickly apparent I was the only female in the immediate vicinity, I thought surely somewhere there were other women there.

After he got the change, he led me to the video section and we viewed the videos for sale. We browsed the videos and my Master called my attention to them by the exact act that the picture depicted "Oh, look . . . ass fucking . . . she has that cock nice and deep in her ass doesn't she?" Or, "wonder how much of that cock is in her throat?" and, "Look at that, she looks stuffed! Do you think you could take a cock in your pussy and another one in your ass at the same time?" I felt the blush in my cheeks, and I looked around to see if anyone could hear . . . half hoping they could and I would see a hundred pairs of eyes looking right at me . . . but everyone seemed to be in their own little world.

We walked down aisle after aisle. We brushed past men browsing the movies and the magazines. Finally, he took me through the doorway to a different part of the store . . . the toys. He stopped in front of the gags. He picked up a few, looking at them. He showed me the ball gag in bright red . . . he said he thought my bright red lips stuffed to stretching with the bright red ball gag would be sexy . . . he asked me if I wanted to try it on. I noticed a man in the corner looking at dildos glance in our direction. I answered him, "No, please Master." He chuckled as he put the boxed gag back on the shelf. He came to the ring gags. "Oh now here is a special gag, fits between your teeth to hold that sweet little mouth open nice and wide . . . let's try this one on what do you say?' He asked the store clerk behind the counter if we could open the box to try it on. The man answered that yes we could as long as the box wasn't damaged. My Master stepped in the direction of the man and asked him to open the box for him. The man smiled at him, took the box and cut the tape holding it shut and pulled the gag out. "Here you go Sir," he said as he handed it to my Master.

He took the gag from the store clerk and stepped up to me saying, "Open wide little girl, lets see how this looks on you." My eyes shot in the direction of the store clerk who had not moved but was standing there watching me...as I opened my mouth and he fit the gag between my teeth. "Lift your hair and turn around." I did as instructed then felt him pull the strap tightly to the back of my head and fasten it. He turned me back around to face him . . . and he smiled. "Ah yes I think I like it. It holds those sweet lips nice and open . . . question is, do you think more than a finger will slip in there?" Just then he pushed his index finger into my mouth through the ring and tickled the back of my throat, causing me to gag. When he heard the gagging, he quickly pulled his finger back apologizing. Once the gagging stopped, he did it again, causing me to gag harder. My salivary glands were over active and drool was suddenly pooling in my mouth, and I couldn't swallow it. "We will take it." He said to the clerk. The store clerk smiled as he rang us up and my Master paid for the gag.

I couldn't believe he was going to make me walk into the other section of the store with the gag in my mouth. When he took my hand and turned I squeezed his and he turned to look at me. "Do you need something?" I tried to talk to him and found that the words I attempted were nothing but garbled sounds . . . nothing coherent came of them. He smiled wickedly at my attempt to talk causing me to drool more. He laughed softly and reached under my hair to unfasten the gag and take it from my mouth. "Is that what you wish?" he asked me.

"Yes Master. Thank you."

He bent down to whisper to me. "You are welcome little one, you have enough attention already without causing more at this time." He put the ring gag in his pocket and took my hand, leading me down a long hall full of men. Once on the other side of the hallway he told me he had to use the restroom and told me to wait outside the door and that he would hurry. So I leaned against the wall there by the men's bathroom door and awaited him. Everywhere I looked, someone was looking at me sizing me up . . . suddenly it occurred to me they were probably trying to decide if I was a prostitute. The very thought of it made my tummy do a little somersault. I groaned to myself. Just about the time one of the men started making his way toward me, my Master came out of the restroom, grabbed my hand and walked away.

He found a room that was free, and walked inside closing the door behind him, and turning the lock. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. His kiss was full of lust, passion. He grinded his hard cock against my tummy as his lips possessed mine and tugged my shirt up from the waist of my skirt.

"Shall we practice screaming here?" he asked.

I groaned, and answered him, "No please Master?"

"During our time away this weekend we did allot of work teaching you it was OK to scream if you needed to . . . didn't we?" I caught my breath as his words brought back memories of the lessons I had learned at His hands over the weekend. He kissed my neck and continued to talk to me, "You learned some hard lessons this weekend didn't you? And you don't want to practice?" I just whimpered as I felt his sharp teeth biting my neck. "Well, little girl, I think you need to practice a little right now . . . practice makes perfect . . . remember?" Just as he said that I felt him grip both my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and slowly begin to squeeze. "Remember how this lesson works little one? I pinch until you just can't take it anymore, and instead of holding in all that energy, you let it out in a nice long scream . . . remember?" I whimpered again, and nodded my head yes, I remembered.

I felt him squeeze, and the pressure slowly increasing. He was standing against me holding me there against the wall looking into my eyes . . . my nipples were so sore, he had given them so much special attention over our extended time together. But racing through my mind were all the eyes I had seen on me coming in and what they might think if they heard a scream coming from the private viewing booth . . . my god why was he pushing me like this in such a dangerous place. Maybe someone would call the police on us . . . He pinched then pulled . . . I kept whispering to him, "Please Master . . . not here...please." In answer to my whispered pleas were fingers that grew tighter on my nipples, till they were viselike and unbearable.

I shook my head, I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered holding it in, so afraid to let it go for so many reasons, not the least of which was my pride that got in the way. "Let it out little one, let me hear you . . . scream, SCREAM for me." With his last words he bared down on my nipples with his fingers and the pain was a white-hot flash . . . unbearable . . . I screamed, and screamed. He put his hand over my mouth to muffle the sound while one finger still tortured its nipple and he milked the agonized scream from me. "Yes . . . that's it, scream for your Master." He held my body pinned tightly between him and the cold hard wall and finally the pinching stopped, and he let my screams die. "You're a good girl. A very good girl." He brushed my brow as my body settled and my breathing slowly became normal again.

Finally, He took my hand and led me to the viewer in the room, fed it a dollar bill and dropped his pants before sitting on the leather sofa. I thought the leather an appropriate choice for furniture in such a place. I instinctively kneeled before him, my eyes still a little wet with the tears that seemed almost always to come with the screams for him.

His big gentle hand, a hand that can deal out incredible pain, and incredible tenderness in their turn caressed the back of my head and he whispered, "I need you," gently he pushed my head to his cock. I needed no urging. I adored soothing his passion for me with my mouth . . . worshiping his cock as my heart worshiped the man . . . completely, irrevocably.

I bobbed my head on him, lips over teeth to protect the sensitive cock flesh of my Master. Up and down, turning my head one way, then the other sucking him urgently, needing to feel his pleasure. I heard him moan, how I loved the sound of his arousal . . . it inspired me to suck more . . . moaning as I did . . . soft sweet sounds of my own need to please him like this gently, almost imperceptible tickling the cock flesh. I drooled as I sucked . . . not stopping to swallow, letting my natural oral lubricant slicken his cock allowing it to slide easily in and out of my mouth, the sound of it wet and sloppy blending into the sounds of sex coming from the video viewing screen. His masculine body trembled and his hand grew firmer against the back of my head . . . as he urgently pumped his cock into my mouth a few times "That's it lil girl, suck that cock." He grabbed my hair in his hands and pulled my face down on him hard impaling my throat with the hypersensitive tip of his cock.

His cock twitched, then his cum spurted as he pulled back just enough to keep me from strangling on his semen. Spurt after spurt slowly filled my face cunt with his Masters seed. I moaned. I was so hungry for it. I swallowed as I imagined the live writhing seed his orgasm spewed into my mouth being devoured by my hungry slaves mouth which would die inside my body . . . a small sacrifice of our relationship . . . the way of a Master and his newly forming slave.

He stood and redressed as I stood quietly there waiting him. He looked at me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back kissing her lips passionately. "You are a very good girl." He whispered. He walked to the door and opened it, "Shall we?" I stepped out of the room ahead of him and was immediately aware of all the eyes on me. I couldn't help but wonder how many of the cocks that watched me twitched as my Master stepped in front of me and led me out. I smiled as I hoped every last one of them did, this time I made eye contact with more than one of the men I passed. I wanted them to look at me and know what I had just done. I had just sucked my Master's cock and devoured his cum like a greedy, hungry cum slut, and I tried to tell them with my eyes. I half-wished I had let part of his white opaque liquid slip from my lips to soil my shirt . . . cum on a black shirt . . . there would have been no doubts. The men there stepped to the side, parting the way for us to make our timely exit. I felt wonderful. I liked all these eyes on me, wondering if I really did it . . . and half-knowing I did. As he opened the door and I stepped out behind Him I smiled so big just as he glanced at me . . . he laughed, "You are proud of yourself, aren't you?" I had to nod my head. I was always proud when I pleased him.