Dale's Fate Ch. 05

Story Info
Reunion.
1.9k words
4.41
7.7k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Elizabeth

-Come on Lizzie, you need to rest- Raven pleaded

-I can't Raven, I have to find Dale, god, I only hope that he is still alive -- Elizabeth replied with tear in her eyes.

-I know Lizzie but we have been ridding for seven days straight with little to no sleep, you are going to be ill and then no one would get help for Dale -- Raven answered.

-I know that, the problem is that every time I try to sleep I can't, I see Dale dead and bleeding, I can't, the nightmares are getting worse, every time I close my eyes I see him yelling for help- Elizabeth said.

-Ok, that is fine, then I won't force you, we are here in Enoa, and Drake and Stephen should arrive any minute now, I was just saying that you should rest until they come- Raven insisted

-I know that your intentions are good but I need to find out were Dale is, we should go to the slave market, there is bound to be someone who can tell us about Dale, remember they thought he was mad, there cannot be that many mad slaves for sale right??- Elizabeth said, pacing about, nervous energy radiated from her.

-Ok, let's go there and ask, I should ask the innkeeper to send us a message there if Drake and Stephen arrive before we are back- Raven said.

They arranged everything with the innkeeper and left for the market place north of town, when they arrived they noticed that there were a lot of merchants and activity going on.

-We should ask the market master if the merchant from Rosen is here, it is an unusual trade route -- Raven said

-I don't know what I would do with out you, you have the greatest ideas- Elizabeth smiled at her friend

-Where can we find the market master?- Elizabeth ask man that was standing near them

-He should be in the tent at the far end of the market, my lady- The man answered guessing correctly their status because of their clothes.

-Thank you- Elizabeth replied and left.

Elizabeth walked as fast as she could, the urgency to find Dale grew every moment and she knew that he was in mortal danger, her instincts were screaming at her.

-Who wants to see me?- A big man came out of the tent asking.

-I my good lord, I am princess Elizabeth and I will like a word with you- Elizabeth answered firmly, she knew that sooner or later she would have to use her title and this was the opportunity to gain even more information.

The man looked at her surprised and then fell to his knees.

-Your Majesty, to what do I owe this honor?- The man asked

-Stand up Market Master, I need information, probably a week ago a merchant arrived from the town of Rosen, with a mad slave, I want to know the name of the merchant and if he is still here, if hi isn't I want to know if it is possible to track down who bought the slave -- Elizabeth said.

-Of course Your Majesty, let me check my ledgers, a mad slave is rare enough and that someone came from Rosen is more so, because it is faraway from the normal routes- The market master replied.

-Oh yes, here it is, Marius is the name of the merchant, he is still here, he was the only one that had a mad slave on sale, I think he was bought but the sale hasn't been recorded yet, because the merchant is still here- The market master said after checking his ledgers for a few minutes- I will take you to him-.

-Thank you- Elizabeth said, she was trembling, and praying that Dale hadn't been sold yet, maybe she could find him here.

-Marius, this is the princess Elizabeth, she wants to speak with you- the Market Master said to a very good looking but rough merchant.

-Your Majesty to what do I owe this honor?- Marius replied.

-Did you buy a slave from Duke Dragon in Rosen?- Elizabeth asked point blank

-Yes, Your Majesty, I did, the kid was mad and needed to be sold- Marius replied with a smile.

-He wasn't mad, he is Dale of Rosen, you idiot, were is he? Do you still have him?- Elizabeth yelled at him

-Oh my god, Your Majesty I didn't know, please you have to believe me -- Marius exclaimed falling to his knees instantly.

-I don't care merchant, you were deceived by Duke Dragon as we all were, now I won't ask if you mistreated him because it is obvious or you wouldn't be so scared, tell me were he is and do it quickly and I won't punish you- Elizabeth said.

-Oh your majesty, I sold him to Bong on our first day here, he is the master of the finest pleasure house in town, the golden goose, in the upper district -- Marius replied shaking, because he remembered what he had told Bong about how to treat the slave.

-Ok then I will show mercy, but hear me well merchant, unless you buy the slaves from a reliable source, do not do this again, do you understand?- Elizabeth said

-Yes You're Majesty, thank you- Marius replied, but Elizabeth didn't hear him, she was already walking away with Raven towards the inn.

-We need to go to the Golden Goose at once Raven, I feel like I need to run there- Elizabeth said

-I know how you feel Lizzie, if it has been Drake, I will feel the same way, but we have to wait for the men to arrive, it will be a lot easier if we have soldiers to back us up- Raven answered.

-Have you told him yet that you love him?- Elizabeth asked

-No, Lizzie, I haven't Drake will say that he is too little for me, remember I am a princess of my own kingdom and the heir to the throne- Raven replied.

-Tell him Raven, I didn't and now I don't know if I will ever see Dale alive again- Elizabeth said

They arrived at the inn shortly thereafter, the innkeeper was looking distraught and was waiting for them outside.

-What is the matter good innkeeper?- Elizabeth asked.

-Soldiers my lady, inside the inn, I don't know what they are looking for- was the frightened reply.

-Don't worry, they are here for us, I wanted to be protected but also for no one to know my name, I am princess Elizabeth.-Elizabeth said with a smile.

-Lizzie!!- Drake said coming out of the inn- Did you find him? Do you know were he is?- he asked.

-Yes Drake, I know were he is but I was waiting for you so we could have safety in numbers, I just found out about an hour ago were he is though- Elizabeth said.

-Where is he?- Drake asked.

-The Golden Goose, the pleasure house in the most elegant part of town, we should go immediately- Elizabeth answered.

They set out for the Golden Goose, five minutes later. It took twenty to arrive, Elizabeth was trembling but she needed to project calmness, even if she didn't feel it. She needed Dale alive and well, she loved him and will tell him without delay.

-Here we are, Lizzie, The Golden Goose- Raven said.

-Raven, Drake and Stephen come with me, the rest of the guards stay outside and be alert- Elizabeth ordered

-Yes, your Majesty- The guards replied as one.

Elizabeth banged the door, her patience wearing thin with the wait, a young man with red hair opened the door.

-Where is the owner of this place?- Elizabeth asked -- I need to see him at once- she ordered, astonishing her friends, they have never seen her like this like a true princess.

-Yes, Milady, I am his valet Martin and will show you to him at once, what name should I give my master?- Martins asked surprised.

-I am Princess Elizabeth from Capital City- Elizabeth replied regally.

-Oh Your Majesty, please come in- Martin bowed low, and led her to a small room were a man was sitting facing the fire.

-Master, Princess Elizabeth here to see you-Martin announced.

-Majesty, what can I do for you? May I offer a pleasure slave?- Bong asked bowing low.

-No you may not, I came here for one reason only, did you buy a mad slave from the merchant Marius? Tell me the truth or you will regret it- Elizabeth said coldly.

-I....I...well umm yes I did your Majesty, why?- Bong replied confused.

-The slave wasn't a slave pleasure master, he is Dale of Rosen, were is he?- Elizabeth said.

-Oh my god, I didn't know your Majesty I swear, he misbehaved and he is being punished in the basement...he had been there, Oh my god! For three days now- Bong fell to his knees shaking violently.

-You were deceived, show me to him immediately I will take him from here at once- Elizabeth said, please be ok, please be ok she thought.

Bong lead her and her companions through the house and to some stairs, they went to the basement.

Elizabeth followed Bong to the door, he opened it and the smell was disgusting, blood and sweat and something else, she needed to be strong, so she stilled herself and entered, if she had been weaker what she saw would have killed her.

Dale was kneeling on the floor, his arms behind him and up, blood made his hair look matted and he was facing the floor, he was nude and the basement was freezing, he shivered violently, he didn't look up when the door opened.

-Have you come to finally kill me?- He asked, his voice sounded rough like he had been screaming.

-Release him- Elizabeth whispered, when she noticed, - Release him!!!- she yelled.

-O my god, Dale, can you hear me???- Elizabeth run to him, the minute his hands were unbound.

-Lizzie?? Am I dreaming?? I have to be you are not here- Dale said looking at her with effort.

-I am here love, please talk to me, I will take you from this place, no one is going to harm you again, I swear- she said trying to hold him without hurting him more.

-Oh my god, I have a cape here we need to get him out and into bed so he can recover- Drake said -- I'll carry him, here is the cape-.

-Drake, you too, you've really come for me, to rescue me??- Dale asked once he was covered and in Drake's arms.

-Yes love, I will never desert you., you know that don't you?- Elizabeth said taking his hand after he had been put on a litter to take him to Waters.

-I kept hoping you will, your Majesty, I did- Dale said with tears on his eyes and obvious effort.

-Not your Majesty, love, Lizzie or love the one you prefer but not your majesty- Elizabeth said.

-ok, I will- Dale said with a small smile.

-Rest now, Dale, we are going to waters and you will get better- Elizabeth climbed in the litter with him.

-Hold me Lizzie- he said -I don't want to hurt you, and right now if I touch you it will hurt- Elizabeth said.

-Please, I don't care, I need to know you are real -- he begged.

-Ok -- she said with a smile

She hugged him to her, he moaned in pain.

-No don't stop, please, it hurts but I need to know I am not dead- he said

-I will not let you go- Elizabeth said -- rest now please-.

-yes, I will- Dales whispered and drifted of.

To be continued...