Dale's Special Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister arrives with a fantasy in mind.
4.6k words
4.49
207.7k
106
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale never suspected that when Lynda called that it would set into place events what would change his life forever. Out of the blue she made contact. They hadn't seen each other in years.

Lynda and Dale had become estranged since the teen years. After high school the brother went off to college and the sister went 'to find herself'. Later he had learned that she had gotten into the more seedy side of society. His sexy sibling was working as an exotic dancer in Denver. There was a suspicion, knowing his sister, even more erotic endeavors involved.

There was only a year difference in their age. They were always close. Sometimes more like 'buddies' than brother and sister.

The relationship could never be called 'morally upright'. Often double dates ended up with both of them getting laid. Dale and his girl would be in the front seat and Lynda and her guy in the back seat.

They never hid their bodies. Bedroom and bathroom doors were always open. Often they would appear in front of the other in different stages of dress.

Sometimes Lynda would have girlfriends over to spend the night. On many occasions she would get one of them to give up a piece of ass to Dale. As a lookout for the parents, she would often be in the room.

There were also times when Dale would return the favor. She would spend the night with a boyfriend. He would lie to their parents of the sibling's whereabouts.

Dale even got her set up to be fucked by a co-worker. Later on it was revealed she not only did she do the friend but the roommate as well. He was told his sister gave 'the best cocksuckin' job ever'. Strangely there was a sense of pride hearing about her abilities.

Dale had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Bettie, his wife, had just left for work. He was wearing only a robe when answering the door. It was Lynda. She arrived earlier than expected

The pretty blond was wearing a short shirt and a pleasant blouse. It was a very revealing outfit. The attire emphasized the cleavage of the breast and exposed a set of curvaceous legs.

Lynda had changed! She was always good looking. Now she is gorgeous!

A set of tits that had to be at least 38C's sits proudly on a petite torso. The body was fit and athletic. The skin sported an even bronze that was the results of a tan in the can booth. The long blond tress she had always maintained was enhanced by the skin tone. The vision caused an abnormal stirring in the brother's loins.

Lynda drops the travel bags and flings a pair of excited arms around his neck. She gives a deep tongue kiss. Dale didn't resist.

Their tongues twirl. Their bodies press even closer. The stirrings increased.

"Gawd!" Lynda says breathlessly hugging tightly, "I've missed you so, big brother."

Dale feels a firm upper leg rubbing up against his groin. It was a bare skin against a partly harden penis. The woman had to know what was touching her flesh. There was no indication that she did. The hug tightens. The probing leg continues to caress partially erect dick.

"Damn!" Dale remarks at the enthusiastic greeting, "You have missed me."

"More than you can imagine," she agrees still holding her brother's solid body close.

Dale gently pushes back to exam her. The peasant blouse really enhances a set of full mounds. Dale suddenly breaks the prolong stare at the orbs. The feeling of guilt arrives telling that he is becoming too attracted to them.

They move into the front room. Lynda sits down on the couch. The short shirt slides high up on the thigh. Black bikini panties are exposed. They fit snugly against a rounded ass and firm thigh.

"I need to change into some clothes," Dale excuses.

The brother really wanted to get away to regroup. This new Lynda had effects in ways that was wrong. Something had to be put on to hide the bulge!

"I would like to change as well," Lynda states.

A set of curvy legs opens a little wider. A pantied covered crotch is fully showing. The vision is obscuring the idea who this sexy bitch is!

"The guest room there," Dale points, "is where you'll stayin'." The turned on brother suggests, "Go in there to change."

Before getting into some other clothes, Dale strokes a very stiff rod. The desire was to work it down. The masturbation didn't quit until a string of cum shoots across the room. Bettie would be getting dick tonight.

When Dale comes out his sister was back on the couch wearing a long tee shirt and no bra. Two pink nipples show clearly through the thin fabric. He could see the black outline of the bikini panties. The hot brother was glad those were still on!

"Here," a tanned hand pats the nearby seat cushion, "sit next to me."

A photo album is held up. Lynda wants to show some pictures. A broad grin appears on the lovely face.

"As you wish," Dale concedes.

While positioning on the sofa, Dale immediately realizes that more than clothes changing had been done. A fresh aroma of perfume from a lovely neck is present. The fit body had a scent of a recent freshening as well.

"Let me show ya what I've been up to," she states opening the book. "These are some of the girls I've been workin' with," Lynda begins thumbing through the pages.

The club she had been dancing at was a very erotic place. The pictures were of women in explicit positions. Some showed them with other dancers and some with customers. Considering the sexual poses, Dale doubted that the activity stopped when the picture taking ended.

Lynda had nude pictures of herself dancing. They were much like the rest. One had her leaning back. A soft looking pink cunt was center of the picture.

"Sis," Dale questions, "Do'ya really believe you should be showin' your brother these pics?"

"Why not?" Lynda jokingly replies, "You gonna get a hard on an' jump my bones?"

"Was all activity like this there?" the curious Dale wonders.

Lynda quickly goes into telling of the erotic activities that went on. She didn't hesitate to go into detail. It was obvious she was proud of the 'shows' given.

"See this big redhead," she points to a picture of a dancer with another women between her legs, "This bitch would fuck anything an' anyone." She adds admiringly, "I don't think she ever stopped fuckin'."

"Really?" Dale remarks.

The brother feels a soft touch on his thigh. A bronzed hand squeezes gently. A soft smile is given.

"I'm really happy I decided to come here," she says with a peck on the cheek.

The grasp tightens. The hand moves upward on his thigh. The smile broadens.

"What about yourself?" he asks, wanting to get back to the pictures, "What did'ya do."

"I didn't do as much as a lot of the girls did," she giggles, "A quick feel of my ass an' pussy usually got me fives an' tens' down my panties."

That revelation brought unexpected visions. A sibling's cock is rising again. He really needed to move away.

The front door opens. Bettie had return early. Dale was glad she did.

"Hi, Baby!" she greets entering.

Bettie moves over to him. They kiss deeply. He holds her close.

"Whoa," she reacts to his package, "Someone's in a mood."

"Guess who's here?" Dale quizzes. He wants to ensure Bettie realize they weren't alone.

"Hey, girl," she greets the sister-in-law smiling. "When did'ya get in?"

"Just a little while ago," the sexy blond answers standing up.

The two women hug and kiss cheeks. They hold slightly longer than Dale expected. He couldn't help but notice Lynda's hand caressing his wife's ass.

For the next couple of days his sister, claiming not to be used to the hot summer heat, continues to wear skimpy outfits. A long tee shirts and no bra around the house was common.

All that dancing had made her legs look fantastic. A smooth tan enhanced the natural beauty. A large pair of titties bounce in harmony whenever walking.

His sister professes to be happy to be near him again. Lynda helps around the house whenever possible. He got the impression this visit was going to be longer than originally planned.

Lynda often bends over directly in front of her brother. Dale would get a clear view of a great ass and barely covered pussy. The dancing had also made tighter a pair of ass cheeks. He assumed the lack of modesty by her was due to them being siblings.

"I betcha wonderin' how comes I'm so much bigger?" Lynda asks one morning.

"Whatcha mean?" Dale puzzles, playing dumb. He knows what she was referring to

"These, Silly," the sexy sister pats the titties. They jiggle in unison. "I've had 'em enhanced!"

"I didn't notice," Dale lies.

"One thing about being a stripper is," she reveals, "you soon learn to read men's expressions." Lynda refutes, "You've noticed 'em."

"Ok," he concedes, "I've noticed they're bigger."

"I had plastic surgery done on 'em," she boasts, still patting the perfect orbs.

"Wasn't that expensive?" Dale questions.

"Normally, yes," Lynda tells holding the tits upright, "But the doctor had taken a likin' to me."

"Yeah," Dale thinks, "I bet."

"Because of that," she claims, "he gave me a real good discount on the fees."

He could always tell when his sister was lying. Lynda was now. There was no doubt a few good fucks had gone the doctor's way.

"He did them perfectly," Lynda says as the shirt is suddenly pulled up. A set of perfectly rounded titties is exposed. "No scars." They are hunched forward to emphasize the beauty. "They're perfect." Lynda prods with a quick jiggle, "Aren't they, Baby?"

Suddenly Lynda captures his hands. They are placed on the firm mounds. The skin is smooth and hot to the touch. With her guiding, the improved mounds were pawed fully. He did like the feel of the taboo, soft flesh.

"That does feel good," she sighs enjoying the 'examination'.

Dale feels an extreme hard on! This was his sister he was touching! There is a moral confusion as to what to do. Standing up wouldn't be wise at the moment.

Suddenly the phone rings. Save by the bell! Dale answers it quickly.

The next few days the weather got warmer and Lynda wore less. Often running around the house wearing the tee-shirt tied around the perfect titties like a halter top and bottoms from some of the stripper outfits.

Lynda continues bending over in front of her brother 'absent-mindedly'. A tan ass and a damp crotch is always the resulting view. Dale was having an increasingly tougher time trying to remember who this woman is. The reasons for not fucking this sexy siren waned each hour.

One night just before Bettie came home, his sister came out of the bedroom and heads to a small trunk that had been placed in the hall closet. Lynda lends over to get something out.

The view is a bare bottom! No panties! Nothing! He was looking at naked cunt!

The light colored blond pubic hair hides nothing! It was a beautiful pink. The fleshy lips were glistening.

The voyaging brother had a raging hard on. The desire of moving up behind this sexy woman was strong. Instead he hustles back into the bedroom and jacks off!

Later on that evening Bettie and Lynda were at the kitchen table talking. Men were the subjects. Dale could tell from the giggling sex was being discussed.

"Baby!" his wife calls. "Could'ya come in here?"

He walks into the kitchen. The two women go mute when Dale enters. He stands at the entrance.

"They were just wonderin'," Bettie asks, "what's more of a turn for a man? A pussy with hair or---,"

"---a bald headed cunt?" Lynda eagerly completes.

The question was blunt. He had never placed it in a real context. Dale loved pussy. Eating it, with or without hair, was always a pleasure.

"Well," the keen sister repeats, "Do'ya like a cunt bald or what?"

The way Lynda pronounces 'cunt' sounded so sexy. He suspected it wasn't a mistake how it was being used. There was no doubt she used such words to get men to toss dollars.

Dale thinks deeply. They want an answer. He actually had none.

"Bald," the word slowly comes out.

His sister and his wife go back to the conversation. Dale returns to the couch. A hard cock says Bettie would be getting fucked tonight.

The next afternoon the weather is hotter. Even with the air condition, it was almost unbearable. A lot of clothing would make the day worst.

Dale was in a tank top and a pair of cut offs only. Lynda dressed in a similar way; a tee-shirt and daisy dukes.

By the afternoon she was down to the long tee-shirt. There is no attempt at being modest. Lynda comes into the front room and moves in front of Dale. She then bends over to pick up a magazine on the floor.

Dale sees that she was panty less! And HAIRLESS! His sister's pretty cunt had been shaved! It was a bare as a newborn baby's.

Lynda made no effort to rush in picking up the magazine. The stripper's movements are deliberate. A firm ass wiggles temptingly.

Dale didn't give a damn what society thought! Lynda was a hot woman wanting his dick! He was going to give it to her!

The turned on brother moves up behind his sexy sibling. A slightly nervous hand cups the forbidden cunt with a middle fingertip slipping between the lips. It was already wet and warm.

"Gawd!" Lynda declares huskily, "I thought I was gonna hav'a rape ya!"

She jerks up and spins around. The tee shirt comes flying off as the hot sister spirals. Dale had a full view of the big naked tits as they rub up against his chest.

The brother and sister kiss deeply. Their tongues dance. Dale was turned on! So was she! This was the point of no return.

His hands explore a trim back and great ass. Lynda is pulled closer as the clinch tightens. Dale slides a finger between the cheeks to tease the asshole.

Her hands wonder to the Levi cutoffs. Lynda pops the button and yanks down the zipper. She wants to feel her brother's member.

"Baby," the ex-dancer coos, "make me feel alive again."

Lynda starts kissing him down the neck. Dale pulls back long enough to tear off the tank top. A pair of hot lips works its way down the hard chest to the belly button and then to the edge of the shorts.

Lynda was on knees as the trail of kisses reaches the top of the cutoffs. The shorts are then roughly tugged. They fall to down around the ankles. A hard cock came flips out.

It is caught in a sister's mouth. The hard pole is inhaled hurriedly. A hot tongue massages anxiously.

"Sweet Mother-of-Pearl!" Dale gasps, "Sis, you're one experienced bitch!"

With hands on a blond head, Lynda moves up and down on the shaft. She would leave the cock long enough to suck and kiss the balls. A finger runs up the crack of the tight ass and plays with a puckering anus.

"I've been wantin' you to cum in my mouth for some time now," Lynda confesses in a hiss. "Take me to the fantasy I've always wanted."

The incestuous sister sucks the forbidden cock to the balls. She hums consistently. Again, a very practiced tongue massages the stiff shaft. Dale's friend was right. She was a good cocksucker!

The hot brother starts mouth fucking with slow rhythms. The hard cock still goes deep even thorough was no wish to aggravate the gage reflex. Face fucking his sister is just too hot.

I'm getin' ready to cum!" Dale announces behind clinched teeth.

Lynda picks up the pace of head bobbing on stiff cockshaft.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouts.

Arms wraps tighter around a lower back. The humming increases. The suction gets stronger.

"I'm cummmmmming!" Dale yells.

The brother unloads a wad of sperm into his sister's mouth. The woman is an expert. The forbidden cum is totality inhaled. She continues to suck and lick the pulsating cock after it had completed ejaculating.

"That's the sweetest cum I've ever tasted," she states proceeding to tongue wash the hard organ clean.

"You're one fine cocksucker, Sis." Dale then quips with a smile, "I betcha there was a number of guys at that strip club that left happy because of your mouth."

"At least five every night." Lynda looks up her panting brother with a sly grin and says, "I wanted to practice so I could be the best cocksucker you've ever had!"

She is pick up by the shoulders. The brother and sister lock into a deep French kiss. Their groins rub together. His cock was returning to a hard rod. Her nipples where like little stones.

Dale guides her to a nearby easy chair. He positions his sister with both legs placed over the arms. The sight was breath taking.

"Now that's the way I should be," she huskily states, "Legs spread. Cunt open for my brother to do whatever he wants."

"It's time for me to enjoy some of your cunt juices, Sis," he hotly proclaims moving between the athletic legs.

A hot, pink and very wet twat is exposed. Aroma of the sweet juices calls Dale closer. A gentle finger is placed on the thick-lipped pussy.

"Oh yesss!" she moans. Lynda spread eagles wider, offering, "Oh, please do as you wish."

The curvy legs shift higher on the chair arms. The moist lips were even more visible. He stares open eyed at the wet pussy.

The clit was already enlarged by blood. It juts out of the hood, looking like a small penis. Dale teases the tender flesh with two fingers. She squirms with delight.

"My God," he blurts, "you clit is big!"

Excited fingers open the lips further. Dale looks deep into his sister's cunt. The color goes from a soft pink to a dark red. It was just so tasty looking.

He licks lips with anticipation. Slowly, the hot bloodied brother, moves to the opening. The smell is so pleasant.

"Wait," Lynda whispers in a hiss, "watch this."

She places his hands on top of the tanned, hot thighs. Then her hands replace his on the wet pussy. The engorged clit is captured between an index and middle finger. The tip of a right index finger is used to tease the sensitive flesh. The digit rotates slowly, gradually increasing speed until the finger was twirling full tilt.

"Watch me, dear brother," she whines, "Watch this whore's cunt go wet with love juices!"

The clitoral head is jerked furiously. Holding it securely between the restrictive digits, the love button protruded further outward. It forms a defined little cap.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" She euphorically yells, "I'm showin' off to my hot brother!"

A firm ass bounces and twitches all over the chair's seat. A blond head flops from shoulder to shoulder. A long, golden mane waves wildly as the climax captures the sexual hazed sister's body.

"Yes! Yesss! Yessssssss!" she audaciously screams in pleasure.

She abruptly goes limp. After a few seconds a set of pale blues eyes looks at her brother lovingly. She smiles and blows a kiss.

"That has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed," Dale whispers, "Where the hell did'ya learn that??"

"One of the dancers I worked with." Lynda pants, "She said it would get me more tips. She said it should be a show for special men!" The hot sister smiles down saying, "You, my brother, are a very special man."

Lynda's wet and juicy cunt was inches from Dale's mouth. There was no need to wait any longer to taste the love nectar. A pair of strong thumbs opens the pussy lips lovingly. Dale licks and sucks on the opening. His tongue and teeth plays with the already sensitive clit. The brother nibbles and washes the forbidden pussy.

It was time to make her cum. He wishes to give her the best cunt loving she had ever had. Dale wants to leave this hot vixen exhausted before the afternoon is over.

"Let me help," Lynda offers moving her hands to the pussy. A pair of well-manicured fingers spreads the lips open. He had clear access to the deepest aspects of the hot cunt.

Dale places a warm tongue on the quivering cunt lips. The pulsating damp skin is lick and swirl as deep as possible. A set of firm hips gyrate with the movements.

"Damn!" she groans, "How'd I never realized the best tongue around was my brother's!" Lynda looks down promising, "Your cock gonna love its sister's cunt. I'm a great piece of ass!" she brags huskily, "Enough men have paid for it!" Lynda adds giggling, "You'll be gettin' the real stuff!"

12