Dale's Special Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moans as the long tool hits the bottom of the hot vagina.

The curvy legs tighten around his waist. A pair of lustful hips immediately begins hunching. The pussy muscles tense with the shaft's movement.

"Jesus, your hole is close-fittin'," Dale mutters holding still to enjoy the glorious sensation.

She gives him an impish grin. Pam's cunt muscles tense around Dale's cock. The curvy legs shift higher on the broad back.

"Surprise, darlin'," she snickers, "I haven't been a virgin for a while now but I know to keep a tight pussy."

"Fuckin' a virgin is overrated," Dale quips moving in to capture a turgid nipple between teeth.

"Don't nibbled too hard, Tiger," she whispers running fingers through the blond hair.

Dale inhales the big titty in as far as possible. Te full orb is gnawed gently. The pleasure making mouth returns to the nipple where teeth restrain it and a hot tongue licks rapidly.

"Fuck me, darlin'," Pat groans passionately, "Do it slowly. This might be a one time thing."

"I don't think so, Baby," Dale grunts, "I don't like one night stands."

He fucks with long, slow strokes. The curvy, black legs stay locked around the defined white back. A quivering ass goes up and down to the rhythms of the pumping.

"Yeah, that's the way, Tiger," she pants, "Use the full length of that long cock," Pat huskily whispers, "It feels so good. This is more than I expected!" A raven mane flings backwards as she moans, "Let me have all of that shaft! Make me feel like I've never feels before!" the Nubian beauty wails, "Oh, fuck!"

The dark eyes widen and a pretty mouth opens to form a silent scream. A rising orgasm is causing the fit body to tremble. The rounded ass heaves up and down. It twists in circles to the uncontrolled plummeting.

"I'm cummin!'" she announces in a pant. The short legs tighten and hips rise to keep pace with the invading shaft. "It feels good!"

Dale continues to control the fuck. A hot tongue washes the set of big nipples as the climax peaks. It was a quick one. It catches him by surprise. A sense of being slightly disappointed shows on his face.

Pat reads the expression and tells, "I do that often, Tiger." she promises into his ear, "The big one is on its way."

"Good," Dale moans, "I'm just gettin' started."

"Mmmmmmm," she murmurs, "Your cockhead is touchin' my special spot." Pat pulls the hot body closer saying, "Keep it up, baby. I've got a great piece o' ass for ya."

Dale humps faster. The cunt tense muscles to capture invading shaft. He is feeling sperm churning to explode.

"You're hittin' my G spot, baby," she groans, "Keep fuckin', baby. I'm gonna cum again."

Dale's climax was about to happen. A river of hot juices is ready to launch into the hot pussy. The deep thrusts are increase into the hot love cavern.

"You'd better happen soon," Dale rasps, "I can't hold back much longer."

"Fire off, Tiger," Pat groans loudly, "an' I'll cum with ya!" She shouts into the room, "Gimme your cum! Fill me full! I love to feelin' hot sperm squirtin' in me!"

Dale lifts up on strong arms pumping harder. A set of powerful hips plunge savagery into the receptive open pussy. A set of large balls slaps on the rounded ass sending 'whacking' sounds echoing into the room. He is ready to send a stream of cum into this lustfilled Nubian vixen.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Dale screams loudly.

The vibrating prick explodes. Cum spews into the depths of the sucking sex sheath fully. Cunt muscles tense with the feeling of the rushing sperm splashing against the hot walls.

"Oh fuck, darlin'!" Pat thrashes and writhers gasping, "Now you've really got me goin'!"

She bucks wildly. A beautiful dark face contorts with passion. The fit body trembles with the climax rising.

"Ohhhhhhh, Goddamn!" she screams madly, "I'm explodin'! I'm cummin' harder than I have ever!!"

The stiff cock rams fiercely. The wet pussy announces the climaxing. It makes slurping sounds as the long shaft drives into the hot cunt.

They both peaked at once. The pair collapses into the other's arms. They pant in exhaustion.

"Pat," Pam's voice says, "you're such'a whore."

12