Dale's Special Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Bobby takes his mother.
5.1k words
4.56
127k
22
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby is tired. Classes had drained him of all energy. There is a need to go home and go to sleep.

Noticed is his mother's car when pulling into the driveway. She is supposed to be at work. His mom is Terry Katz, a successful well-known beautician in the community. Her name is on a chain of shops throughout the city.

She is the business's spokesperson and public image as well as owner. The Terry Katz Den's lady is his mom. Pictured in revealing outfits that shows off a sexy body.

At nearly thirty-six, the woman is a knockout. Five foot four with perfectly shaped 40DD breasts and an ass that begs to be grabbed. Her physique often reminded people of a popular country and western singer.

Bobby's six foot three frame carries a lender but muscular body. His dark eyes and squared jawed face gets him pussy whenever needed. He is almost twenty and a sophomore in college.

His father had died two years ago. Thus leaving his single mother the task of completely raising him. That wasn't much of a project. Terry had gone on with the business and Bobby went off to college. They weren't home together much these days.

The tired student steps into the house. A CD is put into the nearest player. The music plays low. This is to fill the room with somekind of background noise to settle down with. The desire is to relax.

He stops to look at his father's picture on the living room wall. It is a large portrait type. It wasn't out of place. The entire house is rather large. It makes his Dad look sophisticated and classy.

That is a joke. The man was a beer drinking, hose hound. He humped just about anything in a skirt. That wasn't a problem. His mom, Terry, didn't mind.

They are swingers. Bobby had known of his parents' secret life since the age of ten. Pamphlets on the different clubs were carelessly mislaid. He had overheard many of the illicit conversations.

It never bothered the boy of his parents' amoral sexual life. It just seemed natural. In fact, when he came of age and started getting pussy, it was a bit of a turn on.

He often fantasized the activities where his parents, especially his mom, are involved. The idea of her getting gang banged or taking on another woman made the teenager hot. He wonders if she still travels in those circles now that dad is gone.

Bobby heads upstairs. Clothes are scattered everywhere on the upstairs floor. These are the same garments that his mother had been wearing that morning.

The teenager slowly looks around the upper floor. Something is heard coming from the bathroom. The door is ajar.

The curious young man peeks inside. His mom is totally naked. She is standing in front of a full-length mirror with a vibrator up a wet pussy.

A young cock stirred. Bobby tries to noiselessly turn around. The floor creaks betraying the lad's presence. Still he is able to be out of vision quickly.

Terry's head snaps around. There is nothing. That is when the sweaty parent hears the soft music. Bobby must be home. Hastily, the door is slammed.

Bobby rushes to his room. The turned on son starts removing clothes. A very hard cock springs from the youth's groin when freed.

The need not to be discovered temporarily makes everything else secondary. The teenager didn't become conscious of the erection to now. The sight was a massive turned on!

"Omigod," he exclaims in a hushed whisper.

His mother's body was hot! She is incredibly hot. She is desirable! Only when the teenager actually sees the mature did the realization of the taboo lust become apparent.

He falls back onto the large bed naked. Every time the scene in the bathroom plays over in his mind, the harder the erection gets. A hand absent-mindedly grasps the hard member.

The turned on teenager begins stroking slowly. The sight of his mother's body shriving in sexual pleasure is stimulating. Seeing the sex toy splitting the parent's dark haired pussy and a set of wet, pink cunt hips was erotic.

The stroking rhythm picks up. God forgive him, it was an unbelievably beautiful sight. The hot teenager masturbates furiously. He wants that woman in the bathroom!

As Bobby pounds the hard cock, the doorknob jiggles. It is Terry trying to get in. Enwrapped in the desire to climax, the sound is ignored.

Bobby is about to shoot off when the door suddenly burst open. A spare key had been used. The sudden appearance of his mother caused the self-pleasuring action to freeze.

Unfortunately, it was at the point of no return. The startled lad automatically climaxes. Streams of white cum spurt from the stiff cock. Terry stares at the pulsating cock as it finishes unloading.

"You bastard!" his mother screams charging. "You sick perverted bastard!" an indignant Terry wails punching him.

The blows are hard and painful. Bobby quickly grabs the attacking arms. Defensively the son holds the irate parent firmly.

"Stop!" he commands.

It is no deterrent, Terry struggles even harder. She continues to fight Bobby. A free hand repeatedly strikes the teenager's face and head. The slap-like hits are stinging. Bobby is becoming upset at this unnecessary assault. It is time to restraint this violent woman.

Still naked the teenager physically pulls his mother down. He wrestles the enraged woman onto the bed. The robe opens in the struggle.

Bobby is momentarily stunned at the sight. The pair of large rounded breasts with pretty brown nipples on top jiggles wildly. A neatly trimmed dark hair pussy is very visible. It is still glistening from the earlier masturbation.

"You have no right to look at your mother that way!" an incensed Terry screams seeing her son's long and erect penis.

She goes back hitting Bobby on the shoulders and head. This time the strikes are harder and inflict more pain. The athletic teenager has had enough of his mother's fighting. He visually searches the room while holding down the struggling woman by sitting on a flat abdomen.

He remembers the set of dresser drawers right next to the bed. Bobby tries to open a top shelf but the thrashing about causes the drawer and contents to fall next to the bed. A loud crash echoes in the room.

Bobby reaches down grabbing a few belts. That is when a very hard hand comes hits a young face. It sounds with a loud 'whack'! It is the hardest strike yet.

The pain of the slap makes a stubborn teenager even more determine to control this beautiful, heaving woman beneath him. The much stronger lad holds down his mother. Defensively he ties struggling arms to the bed.

"Nooooooo!" she screams fighting against the new restraints, "Untie me now!!"

Ignoring the protests, Bobby continues down to the curvy legs. The even angrier parent is bucking and kicking frantically. An ankle is snatched and lashed down.

The irate mother ties to kick at the imprisoner helplessly. This makes Bobby even more determine to control this mad woman. Within minutes she is bonded to the bed.

The livid mother is still struggling. A beautiful forebidden pussy is in full view of the naked, muscular lad. It looks very inviting. A young cock stands erect.

"You sick bastard!" Terry screeches. "Jackin' off to the image of your mother!" She spats, "That's sick!"

She lays straddle-legged, robe open and everything exposed. The large breasts heave and fall with the grappling movements. A cunt glistens from moisture.

"Damn!" the hot Bobby thinks, "That's one fuckin' fantastic body!"

The teenager wasn't naïve when it came to the opposite sex. He had been banging the girls for almost four years now. Yet none of them had a body anywhere near the one now bound to the bed.

"Stop lookin' at me that way!" Terry demands, "Stop it now!"

Her son is a handsome boy. Admittedly a body like his would be nice on her. Hidden desires are rising. She wasn't mad at Bobby. It is herself Terry is mad at.

"You're just plain sick!" she yells louder tugging at the leather manacles, "You're oglin' your mother with a hard on!" She accuses again, "That's sick!"

This is ridiculous! Bobby thinks. Why is she being a phony? A fraud! He knows that his mother wasn't a prim, proper lady.

The woman is a bitch! She is a swinger who had her share of cock and cunt. It is time to end this sham.

"You wanna know what's sick, my dear mother?" Bobby growls climbing onto the bed, "You knew that I was jackin' off an'ya still came in," He indicts angrily, "That's sick!"

As Bobby creeps toward her, there is a reminder of Jason, his father. This is the younger version, except the body is firmer. It is a turn on to see her little boy become such an aggressive man like his father.

"Damn you!" Terry curses, "Damn ya'll to Hell!"

When Bobby had peeked in on her, the mirror reflected his presence. She didn't stop the fucking of the dildo. In fact she immediately sped up the vibrations.

"You're an imposter!" Bobby accuses sitting between his mother's legs, "Comin' off like a lady when you're actually a cheap bitch!"

Terry's couldn't take eyes off of the taboo hard cock. It is the twin of his father's. The man who had released the sexual beast within her.

Jason had seen early in the marriage that she is an adventuress. He had learned about the affairs with her older brother and cousin from the drunken sibling. The husband wanted her to stay a sexually liberated woman.

"I have no time for all this falseness, Mother," Bobby states pulling open the robe, "It's time we be totality honest."

"What are' ya doing?" she gasps in a less aggressive voice.

"I know you an' dad swung," he reveals scanning the tied down body. "I know the both of ya fucked in all sorts of matter on those 'weekend getaways".

This wasn't what she had wanted for him! Her swinger's world was not to be his! It was the wish that Bobby lived a more normal lifestyle!

"I dunno whatcha mean, son," the exposed parent denies stunnedly, "Your father an' I were always loyal to each other."

"Bein' loyal don't mean nothin'!" Bobby spats, "You an' dad fucked together!" He snaps, "Did'ya share the same pussy much!?"

He knew it all! He must have learned about them years ago! The embarrassed parent knew what the boy is leading up to!

"Oh god, honey," she moans in a rueful tone, "you weren't ever to know about that."

"But I do know," Bobby states shifting closer to the tied down mother.

"No, baby," she whimpers, "don't do what's on your mind."

Terry is mad earlier at herself. The idea of her son being a voyageur was exciting. His daring was a turn on. It is like the way Jason had made her feel.

The swinger's world wasn't a desire place to live in. It keeps a person from a normal lifestyle. Always in fear someone who discovered the secret and reveal it. Bobby was never to be part of it!

His mother's dark bush is damp. Juices seep from the opening. The odor emitted is enticing to the young man. Bobby smiles, lowering a head.

"No, don't," she wails with teary eyes

Bobby's tongue teases his mother's pussy lips. The lad slowly slides a finger into the sensitive cunt. The digit goes in deeply and begins to massage the vagina insides.

"No, no," Terry cries, "Please, baby, don't do this!"

The mother twist and turn with confused feelings. Her son's technique is so loving. Bobby has his father's touch.

Please, stop!" she begs, "Please---, Oh sweet Jesus! Please, son ---, I'm your mother."

There had been fantasies about Bobby since the death of Jason. She often fraught to keep them away! Now she was force to confront the taboo desires. Her handsome son fingers were in her wet hole.

Stop!" she screams with one last defiant scream. "This--,is---, against my will!" She accuses desperately, "This is rape!"

"Yes, mother," a hissing Bobby agrees kissing and nibbling on an engorged clit, "It is rape." Giving the forbidden love canal a long, lingering tongue stroke, he hotly states, "An' your son is the rapist.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Terry groans unwillingly. "This--,is--, so wrong."

The horny mother's resistance quickly weakens. The protesting words turns into moans. Tears run down a pair of ivory cheek.

She is weeping because the incestuous sexual assault is exhilarating. Her body is responding to the caresses and kisses. The forbidden touches are feeling good against her wishes.

A wet tongue slides into the mature love hole. Bobby is lusting for the taste of the cunt that brings him into this world. He licks and sucks on the clit. The boy moves down to French kiss the taboo pussy.

The nervous tongue flicks in and out of the quivering cunt. The tip rapidly laps at the escaping juices. Rounded hips involuntarily arch to meet the invading tongue.

"Ooooh, god," Terry moans. The tears have stops. "Oh my God," the seduced mother gives a last protest in a groaning voice, "This is so wrong. So---, so---. Oh God."

The teenager has never held such a gorgeous body before. The lapping and sucking increase. Bobby wants his mother to cum. Terry body's shudders more violently.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the mother yowls in ecstasy. As the seduction completes, she wails again, "Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Terry's body vibrates and tingles with the nerve-shattering climax. Her son is doing only what his father could do. The dark hair vixen is peaking uncontrollably. The fit body twists and contorts to the passionate sensations.

Sweet fluids flow onto Bobby' mouth. He licks eagerly at the taboo pussy to get all of the juice. The youthful tongue laps and washes the clit and cunt opening lustfully.

When her orgasm subsides Bobby looks into his mother's dazed face. Still, the teary eyed, she smiles. They both know this is just a beginning.

"Baby," Terry asks in a low voice, "Please release me." She beseeches, "Let this act be one of total love." The hot mother adds in a pleading voice, "I wanna hold you. Kiss you an' feel my legs around your back."

Bobby recognizes his mother is now totality turned on. A set of emerald green eyes says the woman is full of lust. He did want a full-unfettered lovemaking session. The sex driven teenager has to have this woman's passion.

The belts are quickly unlashed. Terry sits up rubbing ankles and then wrists. An impish look is given.

Suddenly the hot woman pushes into the unprepared boy. They go straddling back on the bed. They lock in a deep passionate kiss.

Terry's hand moves down her son's back. It crosses over the flat abdomen. The mother's hand captures the forebidden erect cock.

"Wow! That's a nice member you have there. How big is it?"

"Uh..., about...uh...nine inches," Bobby stammers.

It is something girls don't bother to ask. It is something he didn't ever expect to hear his mother ask him! A boyish grin is given.

"That's much bigger than your father's," Terry reveals, "He only had six, God rest his soul," the widowed wife brags, "But he could go all night long."

"Mother," Bobby asks honestly, "Do'ya think I might go with you to some of your 'weekend getaways'?"

"We'll see, Baby!" she answers evasively.

That is still the question. Was he going to be part of the lifestyle? Her resolute on that is vanishing quickly.

Terry hugs him deeply. Big breasts presses against a flat chest. She inhales with the feeling of the manly, hard body.

"I betcha attract all the girls with that tool," Terry speculates proudly.

"Not all," Bobby quips, "Just the ones I fuck."

They both chuckle almost innocently. Mother and son press closer. He is ready to fuck.

"How long hav'a been hard now?" Terry asks.

"Uh,...well," Bobby is amazed at what she just asked, "about an hour now."

"Oh, well," Terry remarks, "I don't want ya to be in pain for any long." Sitting up the lust building mother offers, "Here, I'll help ya."

Terry gets up on knees. She positions between his legs. The hot mother starts to jack the teenager off.

The parent's hand feels wonderful. The expert stroking was making him subservient. A hard climax rises after about three minutes.

"I'm... about to...cum,...mom!" he announces in a hushed voice. The rising sensations are controlling his vocal cords.

The hardened cock is suddenly encased in a wet mouth. She sucks quickly and fast. A raven head bobs in almost frenzy fashion.

An hour before Terry is fighting these urges. Even shouting and yelling insults at her son. Now all the mother wants is to taste the incestuous juices.

Bobby feels the sperm boil up in the tight ball sac. He had accomplished blowjobs before but none had ever made him cum so quickly. Perhaps, it is the idea of his mother being the cocksucker, but the river of cum is already going to explode down the trembling penal shaft.

"Yes! Yess! Yesss!" Bobby yells as a young body twitches and humps with the climax, "I'm gonna shoot a gallon!"

Terry feels the forbidden cum entering. She inhales like a vacuum. An experience throat gulps down the hot sperm. The dedicated mother doesn't lose any of the sweet juices.

Terry continues to suck Bobby dry. A little dribbles out the side of her mouth. It is the most erotic sensation the sexy parent has had in years.

"Why did you do that first?" Bobby asks in a panting voice.

"Do what?" Terry puzzles, then answers, "Use my mouth?" She says proudly, "Cause you're my little boy an' I love you." The loving mother crawls up the firm body saying, "I want to show ya the love I gave your daddy." Laying a dark hair head on a young muscular chest, she states, "You're the man in my house now."

"Wow," Bobby burst with pride saying, "thanks mom."

The two new lovers cuddle. Bobby holds the busty parent with loving arms tight arms. Terry holds tight around the slim, athletic waist.

Uh," Bobby asks breaking the mood, "Mom?"

"Yes, baby?" she responds into the broad chest.

"Let's do it again," the hot teenager notes, "My cock's still up."

A set of green eyes scans down the teenager's body. A long, beautiful rod stands erect. She muses it looks like a mini Leaning Tower.

"Well whatta know!" the hot parent smiles acknowledging, "It is!"

Terry sits up. Gives Bobby a full body look. She inhales deeply on the comprehension what a sexy sight this boy had became.

"Well, ok," she fringes hesitation, then bargains, "If ya is expectin' me to it again, you're gonna hav'a return the favor!"

"OK," Bobby readily agrees, "what's the favor?"

"This time," she says standing up, "I wanna do somethin' different."

The big harden cock is grasps. Terry leads Bobby to the living room floor. The hot mother instructs her son to get on the floor.

Terry lays on him. They engage in a deep French kiss. The boy's hands roam the full mature body.

Terry sits up straddling Bobby. The only piece of clothing, a silk robe slides off and onto the floor next to them. She is totality naked.

Bobby is treated to a wonderful sight! From the plush facial lips to the set of 40DD's, so round and full, to the dark haired pink pussy. The parent is the most gorgeous woman he will ever fuck.

"Tell me you're a magnificent piece o' ass, Mom," he hotly asks.

"Why, Honey," she expounds proudly, "I've gotta cunt men die for!"

Terry lifts up on a set of tan arms and rocks backwards over the hard, erect cock. A wet experience pussy goes down to the young lad's erect cock head. She teases the pre-cum covered helmet with a little pussy bush. Then the teasing woman slowly pushes down.

He feels the heat emanating from raven-haired cunt. Then as it slides in, the tightness of it is reveals. The experienced pussy starts sealing around the inserted cock.

"Oh sweet God!" Terry moans loudly, "It's been over a year since I've been fucked!"

"Oh mother," Bobby groans, "You're lettin' your son break in your cunt again," He huskily expresses, "Thanks, Mom. I'll make you happy!"

"I'm sure your gonna, baby," Terry says pushing deeper onto the hard shaft. "You sure the fuck will!" She whispers sexily feeling the pulsating rod.

12