Dale's Special Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dale," she moans, "Please gimme your prick," she begs, "I wanna suck it!"

He quickly turns around. Terry to forcefully sits over him in a Sixty-nine position. A hard cock stands tall and fully erect.

Terry mouth opens wide. A quick tongue tickles the stiff rod. It washes and licks with darting moves.

Quietly Bobby rearranges to watch the action in full view. A young cock is taken in hand. Pre-semen appears on the head.

Curvy legs open even wider. Dale's face buries into the wet pussy. Hands move upward to the sucking anus. A pair of ass cheeks is roughly pressed forward.

The hard shaft is sucked on eagerly. Her eyes are closed to enjoy the act even more. A lustful expression is on the young mother's face.

The oral sex act continues unabated and passionately. Sighs, the noises of tongue lapping the wet pussy and sucking of the hard cock are sounded into the room. The pair is lost in the passion of the moment.

Bobby changes position several times enjoying the unique spectacle. He is the sole audience of a matchless sex show. His mother is an unmitigated whore and the boy is proud of it.

Dale suddenly breaks them apart. He quickly slips from underneath Terry's body. She is forced to lie belly down. The new lover then moves up behind the sexy mother.

Let's try somethin' different," he suggests.

Right away Bobby understands the intention. The man is going fuck his mother up the ass! The lusting son can't believe how hot the scene is making him!

The ivory butt moves with the caressing hands. Dale looks over at Bobby giving a sly smile. The tube of Vaseline is picked up.

Some concern rises in the loving son. This man is larger than he. This big cock could actually hurt his mother. The boy prepares to stop Dale if she is in distress.

"Lets do it in another way," Terry says taking the Vaseline from Dale, "Lay down on your back."

The tube's contents are squeezed into a small hand. Dale's hard dick is grasps. A generous portion is smeared over the cock head.

A tight anus is then done as well. Terry inserts a finger deeply into the rectum to ensure full availability. The devious woman smiles at the feeling.

A pair of full hips squat over the flat lower belly. Facing Dale, the cheeks are split. Lowering slowly a puckering hole is aimed at the stiff shaft.

Bobby knows this position well. This is a favorite stance they use to have anal sex. Normally, her back is facing him when impaling.

This opposite position meant that the sexy parent is giving a show to her son. Bobby could see Dale's cock being engulfed by his mother's ass. A set of green eyes shut as the sensations increases with the penetration.

Bobby sinks to the floor. The young voyager prepares to watch the thrilling show. It is hypnotizing to observe the parent being butt fucked by another man.

The erect cock slowly moves in the puckering hole. A pink brownish anus stretches. With a brisk movement, the whole shaft is shoved into the willing rectum.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groans at the feeling.

The voyageur son couldn't believe on what was happening! How could his mother take the large cock so easily without tearing something? She is truly a whore. The woman lives to fuck.

Terry holds at the top of the rod. Then again lowers. The wet pole slithers gradually but steadily until it is once again fully embedded.

Bobby looks onto his mother's face. Contracted facial expressions denote the impalement is somewhat painful. Even so the hot parent slowly rises up until only the head is inserts in the rectum.

At the beginning the rhythmic pattern is slow. Yet with each movement his mother is increases the repetition. Panting becomes louder as well.

"Haa! Haaaa! Haaaaa! Haaaaaaa!" she moans with each impalement. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Bobby starts to say something but stays mute. This is the most erotic vision ever. This was even more exciting than when he had taken her for the first time. The son is fascinated with the sight of the stressed anal ring being engulfed relentlessly by the plunging cock.

She is enjoying the pleasures of anal sex fully. The humping of the greedy rectum is almost primeval. The tight anus hungrily swallows the hard shaft.

The humping speed increases. Dale grabs the rounded ass forcing Terry's upright torso closer. In that position only half of hard prick pulls out of the rectum. The new angle causes the stiff shaft to stretch anal ring even more.

"Owwwwwwwww!" loud pain cries sound as a result of the punishment of the sphincter, "Iiiiiiiiieeeeeee!"

The sweat-covered pair paralyze in position. The boy becomes concerned. That last act might have actually hurt his mother. She shifts forward. The long cock leaves the rounded ass.

The son stays fascinated with the scene. For a brief moment the redden anus is completely open. The inner tissue of the rectum is exposed. It has been unbelievably stretched.

Dale pushes slowly forward, burying the entire forbidden swollen dick inside. The lovers rest for a moment as she gets used to the feeling him back in the tight ass. Dale runs hands down a trim back onto a set of taut buttocks.

"Damn! You feel so perfect!" he groans watching a stiff cock disappear into a tight anus, "I've never had such'a wonderful ass to fuck like this before!"

"Yes, Baby," Terry moans back, "This ass is for your use as you wish."

The sensation was exquisite. Terry was soft inside, slick and hot, and incredibly tight. Dale could feel the internal muscles gripping tightly. It felt if she was almost pulling him in.

Bobby could see Dale's cock stiffen even more. He knew an orgasm was closing in. Wet flesh slaps together. His mother's sweat drips onto the flat abdomen.

The drops mix with his body moisture. The lusting son could see the taboo asshole starting to tighten with pleasure sensations. It was stimulating a rising climax.

Dale slides hands over the firm thighs and onto a flat belly. The probing fingers find an extremely wet pussy. It is lustfully dripping. A hard cock pushes deeper as the fingertip brushes across an oversensitive clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Terry moans pushing back onto him.

An engorged clit is stroke faster as his mother starts to rock backwards and forwards. The tight ass flexes as a hard cock slides into the puckering asshole. Terry was trembling as Dale presses balls against her cunt. Breathing is almost at a pant.

"You've taken all of me," Dale whispers, "Can you feel that? All of me in your beautiful ass?"

"Yessss," Terry breathes. "God, yes. You're in my ass. Your hard cock is in my ass completely!"

"Can you feel how deep I am?" Dale asks.

"So deep," Terry nods answering in a breathless voice, "An' so hard."

The sex hazed mother looks back at Dale. She glances over to see her son watching lustfully. The full body trembles excitedly at the sight

Dale feels the woman shudder. A cock hardens even more knowing she is being satisfied. This is an erotic extreme scene.

"Fuck my ass, Baby," she moans, "Make me cum for my wonderful son."

Slowly, the stiff cock slides in and out. Dale couldn't believe he hadn't climaxed yet. This is a fantastic tight ass!

Looking up, he was treated to the sight of rounded buttocks twitching. It was the final vision for his lust to explode. Slowly Dale withdraws the stiff cock until only the head was inside. Then it is driven back in hard.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Terry gasps arching a slender back, "Like that, Baby! Fuck me!

"Yes, woman!" Dale promises while shoving the shaft fully in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Terry reacts to the deeper penetration, "It feels so gooood!"

Bobby watches as Dale goes up to the balls in his sexy mother's ass. The son knows how the man feels. It was warm, tight and wonderful. They hump like dogs in heat.

"Terry," the sex hazed Dale says pumping harder, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" A full cock impels deeper into the willing orifice.

"Faster!" Terry implores, "Faster! Make this horny mother cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" he hotly promises increasing the rhythms.

"You're doin' it, baby!" Terry squeals, "This is a great ass fuckin'!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" The hot woman orders, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Dale's hand returns to the wet pussy. It is even hotter. An extended clit is masturbated faster.

"I'm cumming!" Dale yells.

Terry hunches a taunt ass back into the plunging rod. She wants ever ounce of the hot cum up her bowels. The rounded cheeks vibrate wildly.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screams from the delightful sensation.

"Oh gawd!" He wails, 'I'm cummin' hard!" He yowls wildly, "I'm cummin' right up your ass!"

Dale fires what seems to be a gallon of cum up Terry's ass. Her anus sphincter tenses around the hard shaft. It was so tight he couldn't move. It was the closest hole he had ever had a cock in.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Terry shrieks, "Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Their bodies again shimmer and quake together. They did one last tonic pose. Then the taboo lover's fall apart. His cock makes a 'pop' leaving her ass.

The two immediately roll into the other's arms. They lock into a deep French kiss. Their bodies covered with a sheen of sweat and love juices.

Bobby is excited and amazed. He wants his bitch mother now! As Terry rolls away from Dale, he leaps onto the forbidden, sweaty body.

"Now take my cock, you fuckin' bitch!" Bobby shouts wildly inserting a fully erected rod.

"Oh Jesus!" she yaps.

Terry is still panting to recover from Dale's cock. The sexy mother not prepared for the lustfilled son's body when it landed. The assault is a complete surprise.

Immediately Bobby pumps furiously. The wet pussy is soaked with body juice. The young cock is feeling wonderful.

Rounded hips sway sensuously. Vaginal muscles contract. Short legs lock at ankles behind the young back.

"Your pussy muscles are flexin' like crazy, Mom!" Bobby groans, "It's like it's givin a blowjob!" the lustfilled son yells humping harder into the experienced cunt.

Dale watches as the son pumps deeper into the mother. They continue with the action as the mattress bounces with the movement, Bobby holds Terry tight as the passion builds up. It is plain to him that the taboo pair is more than in lust. They are fervently in love. Perhaps shared is the kind of passion that not even he has ever experienced.

A set of curvy legs is brought upward. They are position one at each side of the teenager's torso. Hips lift slowly and drop heavily.

Bobby grabs the firm buttocks. One finger slithers down the crack and a finger is mercilessly inserted in the already reddened asshole. It is still so loose that the probing finger enters the sphincter without difficultly.

Terry humps wildly while the hot son works relentlessly the willing rectum. Her eyes widen. Legs tighten on the teenager's side.

"Ha! Haaa! Haaaa!" she groans again.

It turns in a continuous wail. Terry sounds like torture is being done. The taboo assault continues with more savagery.

The curvy legs lock closer around the young butt. The mature body presses tighter. The young, stiff dick embeds into the forbidden cunt unrestrictedly. The pumping is so fast that a flat abdomen spasms against the mature crotch.

Dale watches these most primitive of sexual acts with great interest. These two are attacking the other's body with uncontrolled lust. It is totality erotic. He couldn't wait to get this pair with the family.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Bobby screams feeling a strong orgasm arrive, "Myyyyyyy Goooooood!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!" Terry wails, "Ohhhhhhhhhooooooo!"

Fingernails press against young shoulders. The sex-hazed mother is an animal trying to tear her offspring's skin. The taboo cock is making her an insane bitch!

Suddenly the lovers freeze in position. Then the pair collapses with arms wrapped around the other. Uncontrolled panting and huffing are the only sounds made. Both are cover with a sheet of sweat and bodily fluids.

Terry motions for Dale to return to the bed. He shuttles up next to the mother and son. A deep kiss is given.

"Let me feel ya inside me one more time," she whispers huskily. She looks over at her son saying, "Let's give Bobby another show, baby."

The stiff cock is taken deep inside a willing cunt. A set of rounded hips sways to the pumpings of Dale's cock. A hand finds a set of dangling balls. Fingers feathery massage the sac.

Bobby is glad she didn't ask him to continue. The boy don't know if is due the last two ejaculations or the desire to be a voyageur again, but he sits back. He positions on the floor being a silent audience of one.

Terry and Dale have legs wide spread so the son could see the man's cock pistoning mother's pussy. He grabs firm hips. Terry arches to give full access to a wet cunt.

The mature sweaty body rises and flexes in a sexual haze. A pulsating cunt firmly wraps around the plummeting dick. The pair fucks as if it is the first time.

Bobby enjoys seeing his mom's body hump to keep the hard cock inserted with each repetition. It is amazing how hot of a piece of ass she is. His mother is a whore unrestricted.

The repetition speed increases. Dale entraps the hips roughly with strong hands. The pulsating dick plunges hard into the wet cunt.

"Terry!" Dale shouts grinding pelvises together, " I can't stand it anymore!" He screeches, "I'm cumming!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Is all Terry could mutter as a climax is ravishing every nerve.

The sex haze rhythm speeds to the point the duo freezes in place to the arriving orgasm. Suddenly both go flaccid on the bed. Lying on backs, they pant and gasp uncontrollably.

Slowly the pair recovers. Sexual appetites have been filled. With some effort Terry stands up, disconnecting from the shrinking penis. All remains mute.

"We'll be doin' this again," Terry remarks being the first to speak.

"Next time," Dale states, "My place."

"To meet your women?" Bobby anxiously chirps in.

"No, son," Dale clarifies flippantly, "To fuck my women! He looks over at Terry adding, "An' they to fuck you."

Mother and son give big grins.

12