Dale's Special Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft hands are placed on his face cheeks. A deep tender kiss follows. Tongues danced delightfully.

"Do'ya like my tits an' ass?" she asks honestly.

"Everything about you is wonderful," Dale whispers back.

"Just wait 'til you get into my pussy, Honey," she promises, "It's very tight an' gets so juicy you won't believe it." Melissa leans closer hotly specifying, "Especially when you put your tongue in it." She kisses asking, "You do like lickin' juicy things? Don't you?"

"The juicier; the better," he hisses.

Dale is deeply aroused. The young husband is anxious to feel his pulsating hardness probing the hot slit.

Melissa places an arm around his neck. A hot hand suddenly goes around his harden shaft. The grasp tightens. They kiss deeply again.

Melissa's passions are rising. She is bursting into a sexual heat while sinking to knees. A pair of gentle hands cradles a very stiff cock.

The hot shaft is fondled while she moves closer. A set of hot, wet lips suck in the erect member. A tongue slithers over the knob and along the medium of the stiff rod. The experience mouth softy sucks. Feathery fingers tickles up the firm thighs and then plays with a pair of tighten balls.

The young husband is just too hot for any more foreplay. She is picked up and placed on a big lap. A rigid prick presses along the crack of a taunt brown ass.

The hot woman squirms to get more comfortable. The soft skin pushes against erect harden shaft. She feels the harden cock pulsating. It tells it is cum right then and there.

"I'm all yours, Honey," she offers softly, "Do whatever ya want." They French kiss quickly. "Just don't hurt me an' make me cum a lot."

"I can do that to your great pleasure," a broadly grinning Dale promises.

A large tit is lifted gently. A pair of manly lips kisses the stiff nipple. A sigh of pleasure is emitted.

"You're gorgeous, Melissa." Dale compliments with rising passions, "So hot an' eager an' sexy," He huskily says, "Just the way I like a bitch to be."

She is gently pushed to knees. A right foot moves outward. The long, trim legs spread.

Melissa watches intently a hand disappears between her legs. The hot thighs are caress. A moist pussy is rubbed.

"Your skin is so smooth," Dale whispers hotly, "It's like fine silk."

Experience fingers fondle the velveteen flesh of the hot cunt. They pet the puffy lips of the wet pussy. The tip of a middle finger skims the open edges of the expose skin.

"Oh!" she sighs with closed eyes, "That's nice."

The soft and slow movements are nerve tingling. Slender hips respond by widening. The glistening pink lips opens like the petals of a delicate flower. A fingertip glazes an extended clit.

"Yes, touch me more," she shivers.

Bettie holds onto Josh's head as a set of hips undulates on his face.

"Your tongue feels so good in my pussy," she murmurs wiggling harder and faster. "I'm gonna cum!" the Mexican beauty announces in a hiss. "Yes! Yessss! Yessssssssss!" she squeals grabbing a set of ears while buckling against a loving mouth.

The quick orgasm disappears as suddenly as it starts. A wet pulsating cunt seeps juices into a hungry mouth. The big man continues to suck at the warm fluids

"Ummmmmmm," Bettie mews contentedly, "That's good way to start."

Noticing Lynda watching adds to the erotica. Sparkling blue eyes say the ex-stripper is enjoying the show. The sight of the large brown rod in her sister-in-law's mouth is hot. The passions in the sexy, young wife continue to rise.

"How are'ya doin' down there, Baby?" Bettie asks petting the waving golden mane.

"He's ready to be ridin'," Lynda states hotly. "I'm ready to be ridin'." She offers to Bettie, "I can wait. Why doncha go first?"

"An' what are'ya gonna be doing?" Bettie asks straddling Josh.

"Oh," Lynda responds, "watchin' ya ride this thing," She looks over at Melissa and Dale saying, "Wanderin' around. Maybe sit on someone's face. Or play with somebody's balls." Lynda instructs hotly, " Sit down." Grasping the large hard member, she offers, "I'll help ya take it in the first time."

Bettie holds onto a set of shoulders and sinks to knees. The hard shaft rubs against an engorged clit. A little sigh is done feeling the cockhead.

"Put it in me, Honey," she moans, "I'm ready!"

"Is it wet enough?" Lynda teases.

"Oh, you little bitch," she groans, "it's lik'a swamp."

A very wet cunt slides slowly onto the long, thick cock. The hard rod fills the accommodating pussy completely. The penetration is a complete thrill.

"Oh damn," Bettie coos, "This cock isn't just fillin' me." She groans with closed eyes, "It's stretchin' the fuck outta me an' going all the way to the top!"

Melissa slides off Dale's lap and lay with her shoulders on the arm of the couch. A hot sexy brown body trembles with elation and passion. Knees flex to present a wet cunt.

Dale eagerly kneels between the curvy legs. Hands capture a stiff prick. A pair of rounded lips groans delightfully while rubbing the wet clit with a bloated knob. Barely an inch of the stiff cock sucks into the juicy hole.

"First penetration by a new man always gets me so hot," a close-eyed Melissa huskily states.

The hold controls the movement of the hard cock. It is prevented from pressing deeper. The grip is suddenly loosens.

The effect is just too sensational. A rigid cock lunges forward. It slams deeply into the tight cunt. The force rocks both of them!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Dale roars, banging balls off the hairless cunt.

Melissa twists and hunches. Slender legs lift higher. Small ankles locks behind a trim back.

"Now, you fuckin' stud," she encourages breathfully, "give me your best screwin'."

A hard cock pumps deeply. An easy rhythm starts. A probing dick promotes muscle tension in the full length of the tight pussy.

"Damn!" she hotly coos, "That feels wonderful."

A set of lustful thighs lifts madly. A drenched pussy is blissfully presented. Nerve tingling feelings run the erected cockshaft.

The thrust rhythms increase. The hot sopping snatch is banged with unrelenting savagery. The young husband is in animal lust and the brown skinned woman is going to receive it all!

Slender hips buckles and contorts. Pointed nails rake across a broad back. Balls slap off the hot flesh loudly. Unashamed passions vents recklessly.

Bettie presses Josh's head between the set of firm tits. The hot wife twists and humps on large dick. Fucking another man in front of her husband brings unfelt passions to the surface.

Lynda adds to the uncontrolled lust. A middle finger is inserted up a puckering asshole. The Latina goes into overdrive.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Bettie moans, riding more wildly. "Yeessssssss!" She squeals jerking and bouncing wildly. "Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" She wails as a wave of orgasmic pleasure captures a passion filled body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Melissa shutters. "Yesssssssssssss! I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' hard!" She screams as a climax burst over a vibrating body.

The rising sensations take control of the lustfilled body. Rounded thighs hump almost violently. Slender arms remain wrap around the big Indian's neck. His face remains between the fine titties.

Melissa rides Dale in a joyous rampage as orgasmic thrills intensify. He hunched upward spasmodically feeling climaxic sensations arriving. The lovers' bodies are covered with a sheet of sweat.

"Yes! Oh Gawddamnit! Yes!" she screams, "Make me cum, baby!"

"I'm gonna explode!" he blindly wails, "I'm gonna fill your fuckin' cunt with all my juices!"

The pair now trembles and vibrates uncontrollably. They twist and contort as the orgasms take over the healthily bodies. They fall onto the couch cushions where he pumps faster and deeper. Slender legs open wider and remain higher.

"Sweet Jezzus!" he screams, "I'm cummin' like crazy!"

"Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she shrieks into the room, "Ooooooooooeeeeeee!"

Both tonic into a frozen position. Then they collapse in a panting heap. The curvy legs drop slowly. A final rub of a pulsating cunt is done to a deflating cock.

"Get off, honey," she orders softly.

The deflating cock pulls out the wet cunt with a loud slurp. Melissa rolls over. A warm tongue licks the love juices off the flaccid shaft.

She shuttles up the solid and wet body. The lovers lock into a deep, passionate kiss. Her hand goes behind his neck. A glistening naked cunt again rubs on a full cock.

"Lick my pussy, baby," a sex hazed Melissa hotly urges, "Make me cum with your tongue an' then fuck me again."

Smiling, he rolls them over onto the floor. A series of tender kisses are placed while sliding down the firm body. A set of slender thighs lifts up to give full access to a hot pussy. A darting tongue enters a brown sweet smelling slit. It washes and tickles an engorged clit. The invading pink snake teases the sensitive flesh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Melissa hisses humping upward to meet the pleasure making mouth.

Dale could feel a hand fondling his balls and cock. The same person moves over him to pet and kiss Melissa's breasts. It is a horny Lynda twicking the large brown mounts with zeal.

Melissa twines long fingers in Dale's hair. The sexy blond's mouth only adds to the thrilling waves radiating throughout her body. Slender hips furiously swing with the feelings a rising climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, my Goddddddddddddd!" she wails, "You both are makin' me cum!"

Dale clinches the slender thighs licking avidly on the wet hot cunt. Lynda sucks on the dark nubs and tries to inhale the large mounds as deep as possible. The beautiful American Indian withers and quivers with the frenzied passion. Surrendering the ecstasy of the climaxing, firm hips humps with increasing rhythm.

"Oh gawd, my lovers!" Melissa wails, "Eat me raw! Suck me dry!" Her lower body lifts off the carpeted floor while climaxing repeatedly. "Make me cum blood!" she shouts wildly, "Bite my titties off!"

Josh grasps Bettie's hips and rams deep into the hot cunt. The plummeting increases as the climaxes rise. Both were ready to cum

"I'm givin' ya a river of cum!" the big man shouts as a powerful orgasm arrives.

"Cum in me, Baby!" a close eyed Bettie shouts back.

Two desperate hands hold onto his head while the sexy Latina bucks furiously on the hard cock. Large hips pump upward, ramming as deep as possible. The pair has a unified climax.

"Fill me up, Baby!" Bettie screams insanely, "Fill me up with your hot sperm!"

"I'm explodin'!" Josh screams back in ecstasy, "I'm cummmmmmmmmin'!"

"I'm cummmmmmin', too!" the sexy Latina announces while staying on the big lap and holding the hard cock in a rippling sheath. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Omigod!" he screams feeling a river of sperm rush from a pulsating cock, "Your cunt's fantastic!"

"Wonderfullllllllll," she whimpers as an orgasm apex.

The pair twists and contorts as the last strong waves of climax arrive. The two sweat laden bodies taunt and then go flaccid. Josh pushes her back and inhales deeply.

"I thought I was gonna get smothered by these fine tits," he pants fondling the firm breasts.

"I was so hot I didn't know what I was doin'," she giggles, "You really had me going."

"Did'ya know you squirt when you're cumming?" he asks.

"Yep," she tells, "Especially, when I'm really turn on like now," Looking over at the rest of the group, she adds, "Us fuckin' together like this is really wild."

The sex-hazed Melissa pulls Dale up roughly by the hair. A stiff cock is captured and aimed it at a soggy hole. Long legs wrap around his back.

"Fuck me hard this time," she orders hotly, "Fuck me like the bitch I am."

A pair of balls is immediately pressing against a hot pussy. He humps furiously. A firm ass rocks with the plummeting.

"Yes!" she wails, "Yes, baby! That's what I want!" Legs tighten. "Fill my cunt with your cream!" she groans in a hiss, "Then I'll suck ya off again! I like to have cum in all my holes!!"

Dale hears his wife's sighs while fucking the hot woman. Using side vision he could see the hot spouse wiggles a wet ass on the big man's lap. A large cock responds to the sensation.

"God, baby," she observes, "your cock's still hard."

"Lynda is waitin' her turn, "Josh notes, "I can't disappoint her."

"She'll git ya in a minute," Bettie foretells.

"Yes! Goddamnit! Yes!" Melissa screams, "You're doin' it, baby!" A brown body tenses as she screeches, "I'm cumin' again!"

The hot Latina slides off the big Indian's lap. Licking her lips a set of dark eyes ogles the drenched prick. A pink tongue does a slow trek in the forest of black curls. It slithers around the ball sac and up the shaft. The erection stiffens even more.

"Okay," she grants moving back to give the hot sister-in-law access, "Lynda can have ya now."

Lynda immediately replaces Bettie. An eager hand encases Josh's cock. The sexy blonde pulls on it gently. Blue eyes widens with the full exposure of the large tool.

"This thing is so huge," Lynda admires stroking slowly, "You have such'a beautiful dick to suck!"

Melissa is now on top of Dale inhaling the very hard rod. A raven-haired head moves in steady motion as the brown cheeks sucks in with the action. Bettie pets a solid bottom then sits back to watch her husband get sucks off.

Melissa picks up the piston like sucking of erect cock. Her actions say the woman is an expert cocksucker. The dark head jerks up and down quicker. Humming starts.

"This bitch wants my cum now!" Dale groans to Bettie.

"Well," the turned on spouse suggest, "give our new friend what she wants, Baby."

"Oh man," he groans loudly, "You're one expert dick lover!"

Dale raise hips pushing into the hot mouth. Humming increases with the vacuum action. The young husband's body vibrates more rapidly.

"I feel my cockhead gonna come off!" He shouts, "I'm gonna explode in your bitch mouth!"

Melissa head moves even faster. The long black mane waves wildly. She jogs the length of the hard shaft with a loving mouth.

"That whore wants all of my husband's cum!" A wide-eyed Bettie gasps, "Give it to her, baby!" she hotly orders, "Full that woman's mouth with your tasty cum!"

With a tonic body and clinched teeth, Dale climaxes. Sperm rushes into the pleasure making mouth. Not a drop escapes.

Standing up Josh captures Lynda in large arms. They stare briefly into the other's eyes. Soon lush lips meet his and a passionate French kiss occurs.

"This cunt needs that large tool now, Baby," Lynda groans, breaking the kiss, "I'm a damn good piece o' ass." She hotly invites, "Come an' git it."

Bettie moves up next to her panting husband. A warm hand encases the stiff cock. Slow stroking starts.

Melissa, positioning on the other side, plays with the retracted ball sac. There is a realization that this is the most exotic session ever experienced. The brown skinned beauty eyes her cousin and Dale's sister with hot-blooded interest.

Josh pushes a leg between Lynda's thighs. They continue the tongue-searching kiss. A pair of firm ass cheeks is kneaded with large hands.

Standing on toes, Lynda tightens arms around a corded neck. Bodies pressed tightly and battling tongues French. A wet, hot pussy rubs against a muscular upper leg. A wet trail of juices is left.

"Ohhhhhh!" a wide eyes Lynda amazes, "I'm cummin'!"

Both are surprised at the quick and sudden climax. She squeezes tightly against the big man. The dancer's legs weaken. Still, the hot blonde continues to massage the wet mound against his hard body.

"That's my sister," Dale pants enjoying the feelings of being masturbated by two women, "The bitch gotta hair trigger."

"It's time, Baby," Lynda huskily states falling back on the floor, "It's time for you to fuck this whore sore."

Curvy legs come up and open wide. The big Indian wastes no time dropping to knees. He leans over the hot, slender body.

The legs wrap around a corded neck. The slender gams cross behind him. A set of blue eyes gleams lustfully. Lynda is a full fledge bitch in heat.

Josh is in lust of unequal passion. This sexy blond brings out the most basler desires. The big Indian intends to give it all to the hot golden cunt below him now.

"Yes, you fuckin' bitch," Josh pant placing hands on either side of fit body, "It's time for me to make that wonderful cunny raw."

Supporting on arms, the head of a stiff cock gently part the slick cunt lips. Then it slides in slowly. The vaginal walls adhere around a hard shaft.

Suddenly, Lynda's hips thrust upward off the floor. A double set of pubic bones pound against each other. The large cock drives fully inside.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cries out, "Yes! Fuck this cunt 'til it cum blood!"

Josh pulls back the hard cock until it is almost out and then slowly slides it back inside. The slow steady rhythm is repeated a number of times. The slender legs tighten around his neck. They lock at the ankles. At each downward thrust, they flex as she humps against him.

Lynda breathes in short, deep gasps. A sheen of sweat was forming on the angelic face and across a full chest. The hot exotic dancer continues to meet each of the thrusts with an upward thrust.

A blond head rolls from side to side. Long strands were sticking to a lovely, wet face. The big Indian sees the sexy woman as even more beautiful.

"Yes! Fuck me hard, Baby!" she blindly wails into the room, "Oh, God yes make this whore so sore she can't sit for a week!" Then in cadence with the strokes of pounding cock, she wails, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Lusting arms and legs strengthen around him. Josh is pulled tight next to the hot female body. The pair's sweaty bodies press against each other as the stiff cock pounds into the pulsating cunt repeatedly.

"Yes! Baby, yes!" she whispers in a hiss, "I mean it! Fuck me raw!" In a sexual hazed she groans, "Fuck this whore's cunt red."

Josh felt a burning pressure forming in his balls, and let out a low, uncontrollable groan.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum!" Josh moan into Lynda's ear feeling the first strong climatic wave arrive.

"Yes, Baby, yes!" she pants, "Cum in me, Baby! Cum in this bitch's pussy!"

The sexy blond's body shivers as a powerful climax wave rips through the woman. The big man's body shakes uncontrollably. It was visible that he is also having a strong orgasm rising.

"I can't believe how beautiful she looks," Dale amazes watching his sibling giving up a first piece of ass like a whore.

"She's just plain beautiful, honey," Bettie whispers, "She's a fine lover for any one to have."

"Yes, Baby," she pants, "Cum in me, Baby! Fill me with your sperm!"

Suddenly, the exotic dancer's body, tonics. A golden mane head snaps back. A ruby lipped mouth opens wide to form a silent scream.

Josh pumps harder into the pulsating cunt as the athletic body shakes violently beneath him. Lynda's love juices rush out of the tight hole. A pool of fluids puddles under a trim ass.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Josh shout insanely, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' hard!"

The big Native American's body vibrates wildly as powerful wave of sperm leaves a hard cock. Large balls retract as they empty. Juices blast deep into the naked tight cunt

Gradually Lynda's body relaxes. Her breathing starts to returns to normal. His strokes slow and then stop completely. The hard cock, still deep in pulsating cunt, begins to deflate. They remain motionless recovering from the erotic lovemaking.

Josh slowly slides the long cock out. The both of them collapse into the floor. Both give shy grins to the other.

"Cuz," Melissa says, "I don't think I can ever not be amazed at how good of a stud you are."

"It seems," Dale, says, "we found some special friends for more special times ahead."

"I think this special time isn't quite over yet," Bettie remarks kissing Melissa's neck, "In fact I believe we have just started."