Dale's Special Family Ch. 14

Story Info
Dale punishes Aunt Lara for her actions.
6.3k words
4.64
54.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara rolls onto her back and spreads wide. Dale places the slender legs in the crooks of strong arms holding them in place. A long rod excitedly aims at the ready pussy. The lusty aunt sucks in breath as the stiff cock sinks deeply.

"Oh, yes, Baby, that's it!" she grunts hotly, "No one ever stretches my cunny like you do!"

The tall blond gasps as the relentless plummeting begins. There is always a determination to give her nephew the best piece of ass with each and every fuck session. There is always a desire to be a better screw each time. Sharp fingernails rakes across a firm ass slowly. Not hard, but enough to draw blood to add to the erotic sensations.

Curvy legs hooked higher on a set of broad shoulders. Slender wrists are pinned to the bed. The hard cock has a direct angle to the hot cunt.

"Oh, yes, Baby, I love gettin' fucked like this!" she groans loudly. "Nobody has ever fucked me this good!" she shouts wildly, "Oh, Baby! Fuck me harder! I'm you're to use, Baby!" A set of rounded hips humps uncontrollably to the ramming.

"You're makin' me cum again!" The lusting aunt wails into the room, "Blast your cum into me! Oh yes! Ohhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee!

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Dale screams, "You're gonna makin' me cum!" He shrieks, "I'm gonna fill that magnificent cunt with my juices!"

The long legs slide off the broad shoulders so ready pussy opens wider for the pleasure-making tool. Feet plant for leverage. The sex driven Lara bucks upward against with each retraction.

Slapping bellies makes rhythmic sounds of the passionate lovemaking echo. The almost spasmodic contractions has it effect.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Dale screams insanely as a river of sperm rushes into the pulsating cunt, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' Hard!"

The loving duo's bodies tense and flaccid uncontrollably. Finally, the convulsions gradually subside. They lay quivering in each other's arms. They are covered with a sheen of sweat and love juices.

The two cuddle and hold until he falls into a deep sleep. A pair of green eyes looks adoringly at the handsome nephew. He is of only two who has her special love. Dale has been the man who has reminded her of a good male love. There is nothing she won't do to pleasure him.

Yet, she hadn't been honest with the beloved younger man. She should have revealed the love for his wife immediately. They should have discussed the passion and 'marriage' from the moment they had gotten back. The truth was Lara had become a moral coward.

When Bettie and she returned from the trip in San Francisco they continued the hot love sessions. There hadn't been involvement with the rest of the family as much as should have been. The two of them would disappear for hours.

Bettie wondered when Lara was going to speak with Dale on the newly discovered love between them. She constantly apologized for not telling the young husband but promised to reveal the marriage soon.

Being afraid of losing everything including Bettie, the worried aunt kept putting off the inevitable. Instead of sitting down with Dale to reveal the truth between her and Bettie, she would make up for the deception by recruiting women for Dale and Lynda to have fuck fests with.

She even encouraged Melissa, Josh and the twins to come over as much as possible. Of course, Lynda who knew the truth, would quickly be ready to fuck her beloved brother. Orgies and serious partying was still the order of the day. The family activities were still going strong.

She thinks of waking him now and telling it all. But doubts again get in the way. The leggy blond slides off the bed and into the front room.

There, on the endtable was a picture of the beautiful Bettie. The sexy aunt sits on the couch and gives loving stares. The girl was so damn beautiful. How could they have gone so long without becoming lovers? It all seemed so inane now.

The thoughts of recent love sessions surface. A mature cunt wets with the memories. While staring at the picture, a hand moves between the curvy legs.

Dale awakens to find Lara gone. The hot aunt must have gone out into the front room. A hard cock says the horny nephew wants more of the taboo pussy.

He hops off the damp sheets and moves out of the bedroom. Moaning and sighing oozes down the hallway. A thought that someone else has arrived while he was sleeping is predominate.

The sounds become more audible the closer he gets to the front room. Lara must be giving up pussy to someone. He hears her moan Bettie's name. It must his Latina wife licking the hot aunt!

He quietly enters the room. The hot aunt is alone on the couch. She is masturbating wildly and staring at a picture.

Dale notices whose the picture is of. It was Bettie's. It was also autographed "To Lara, my very true love".

"Oh Bettie," the self pleasuring aunt moans, "I love you so." With a faster darting pair of fingers, she groans louder, " I miss you, my beautiful wife."

"My beautiful wife!" the alarmed young husband thinks, "What the hell is goin' on here?"

The reality of what had taken place in San Francisco is recognized! The two women had started an affair! Lara must have seduced his wife!

This is why they had been so damn evasive! The sexy aunt was trying to be more than a casual lover! The offended husband suddenly became pissed!

They were in a swingers' life and both had multiple partners! So being jealous wasn't logical or right! He knew what it was.

He was upset because it is a very important decision! His wife should have made with him! Being elusive was what the normal people do! They were to be totality open with everything. As crazy as it was, Dale felt as if being cheated on!

"What the fuck are'ya doin', Lara!" Dale growls, stepping into the room, "You decided that just fuckin' my women isn't enough. You want to take her totality away from me!?"

He stands there staring irately. Surprised by the abrupt entry, the masturbating aunt freezes in place. Like a deer in headlights she is unable to move.

This is not the way she had planned to reveal her and Bettie's relationship. Lara is actually had a sense of a slight fear of him. Dale wasn't a small man and now he appeared even bigger!

There, in front of her very own nephew, she is totally exposed in nakedness. Lara had been caught in the act of masturbation while moaning and calling Bettie, 'My wife'. Equal states of embarrassment and extreme sexual arousal are fighting for control.

Without saying a word he holds the stare. Dale approaches Lara militantly. The affronted husband fails to realize is a hard cock is waving vulgarity at the sexy aunt.

"Mind explainin' what the fuck you plan on doin' with my wife?" The solemn voice Dale questions.

"It's not what you think," Lara says timorously.

"Perhaps you can tell me what I'm thinkin'," he states angrily.

"I love Bettie," the naked aunt confesses, "I want her with me."

"You already have her," the angered Dale quizzes, " Isn't fuckin' her bein' together with her?"

"Not exactly." She quickly explains, "Our fuckin' is only the superficial part of bein' together." Lara quickly admits, "I want her to be my partner as well."

"You're stealin' my wife!?" he yips, at lost about the disclosure.

Again, being part of a swingers' lifestyle the last thing a man expects to hear is his wife is having an affair! And on top of everything it is a lesbian affair! This is all too cockeyed!

"Not really," Lara defends, "I just haven't found the way to tell you properly." She adds hastily, "I just didn't know how to break it without makin' ya mad!"

"If you say we didn't plan it; it just happened," Dale flatly quips, "I swear I'll slap the taste outta your mouth!"

Lara sits up and reveals in a soft voice, "I love Bettie," she asserts with pleading eyes, "I'm really deeply in love with her."

"An' that justifies havin' setting up a separate life away from me?" the slighted husband challenges, "You should've talk to me?"

"Bettie wanted to tell you," Lara explains, "But I told her to let me do it." She adds, "I thought you would take it better if I told ya."

"Explain that," he orders, still mystified about the situation.

"Bettie knows how special the love between you is," the afraid aunt states, "But she just realized that her love for me is identical." Lara adds with stress, "She was worried that you might pull the plug on everything feelin' threatened," the mature woman adds in a pleading tone, "She really wants to stay your wife an' special companion but she wants that with me as well."

Dale sits down on the couch. Lara's beautiful breasts are inches away. The desire to pet them rises. This wasn't the time. There is a need to understand what his wife and aunt are doing. This is confusing.

"She really, really loves you, my handsome nephew," Lara explains taking his hand, "But there is a chemistry between her an' I that just can't be ignored." She leans closer continuing, "We just couldn't let those feelings disappear," the older woman promises, "Bein' my wife as well as yours won't change the specialty of your marriage."

"I'm still foggy on this," Dale admits. "She wants to end our marriage?"

"No!" Lara squeezes the strong hand tightly explaining, "She, actually we, want to expand the marriage." Amplifying, she says, "There is this deep love that can be shared by all!"

"An' she couldn't talk to me directly?" he challenges, still miffed at all the subterfuge.

"She wanted to," Lara illuminates cautiously, "I told her to let me tell you." The sexy aunt admits cringing, "Besides, I actually seduced her in the first place."

"Ya did what?!" Dale yips jerking up.

"I just knew the feeling I had was in Bettie as well!" She quickly logic, "An' it seems I was right!"

"An' this is your idea to go on this assignment together?" he questions sitting back down

"Mine," she answers relaxing the defensive posture.

"Yours?" Dale confirms.

"Yes," Lara admits shyly, "I figured if we could spend time together without everyone around to influence I could get the answers."

"An' the answer is that you two are in real love," the young husband concludes.

'That is the answer," the timid aunt agrees.

"You know you're actually got my wife to cheat." He compares with distain, "Just as if we were in a normal marriage."

"This is not a regular marriage," Lara quickly reminds. "There is more than enough love for all."

A stern look is given to the scheming aunt. A passive smile is returned. A pause for thinking occurs.

"This is still cheatin'," the concerned spouse points out, "An' I just don't care for the idea of Bettie goin' behind my back." he reminds, "As smart as she is, my beautiful wife can be quite naïve about relationships." Admitting in an honest tone, Dale notes, "I don't' believe she would've ever been this sexually active if not for me insuring this was a good way to live."

Lara leans in rubbing hot titties against his arm. Green eyes give a reassuring stare. An angelic appearance comes to the mature face.

"Baby," the older woman reminds, "I really love Bettie." She promises in a positive voice, "I'll never hurt her." Lara includes, "An' I never wanted to hurt you."

Looking at the naked and very hot body is a reminder of how much they have shared already. He knows this actually wasn't an act of deceit. It is the discovery of forbidden love. Lara could be trusted to be an equal member of their marriage. It would be wrong to deny Bettie if the love is as strong as claimed.

Dale is still upset at the decision being made without talking with him first. It still feels as if his wife had an affair. It is a very mixed and complicated emotion.

Dale leans over and gives Lara a passionate French kiss. His Aunt gives little resistance. Her breathing became quicker. A fervent moan comes from the effects of the dancing tongues.

"It still feels as if you're stealin' my wife," Dale discloses breaking the lip-lock. "Part of me wants to punish you for being so devious." His mouth moves one of the delectable breasts.

"Oh baby," Lara offers running fingers thorough his hair, "if you feel you need to punish me," she pants, "Please do," With moans of inflamed passions, the sexy aunt adds, "I was bein' a schemin' bitch. I was the slut that kept you in the dark."

The fact was that Dale liked the idea that he would have two wives. There is very little desire to extract revenge. Yet a masculine self is demanding a certain amount of reprimand to be extracted.

The gorgeous breasts continue to orally manipulate. Dale knows she would succumb to the teasing tongue. Several firm bites placed on the stiff nipple.

"Oh God yesssss!" she moans loudly, "Yes nephew! Yes!" Nervous fingers tickle his neck. "That's it!" Lara hotly encourages, "Suck auntie's breast, baby! Bite my nipple! Suck your aunt's titty!"

Dale looks upward with a pink, eraser-like nipple in his mouth. A long blond mane tilts to one side. Mouth open with eyes closed. She seems relieved he is taking this so well.

Dale goes on with the lapping of a tender nipple while a hand walks down a flat abdomen. A finger slips into an already wet cunt. A nervous digit plays with the engorged clit.

Dale suddenly feels a pair of hands on the top of his head. They are pressing down hard. They are pushing him down the athletic body towards a cleanly shaven cunt.

"Eat me baby," she heartens huskily, "Eat your aunt's pussy." Trim hips arch. "Make your horny aunt cum!"

He could smell the sweet vaginal aroma. The musty scented pussy is wet and inviting. A lapping tongue probes around the sexy tight hole.

"Oh God!" she moans, "Yes! Nephew! Yes!" Slender hips bow more. "Lick my clit!"

A rapid tongue flips back and forth over the hood of the hard erect nub. The mature body twists and turns. A trim back arches higher.

"Oooh God! Oooh my God! Yes! Yesss! Yessss!" she moans, "Suck my pussy, baby! Suck your aunt's cunt!"

The oral gymnastics go for several more minutes. Lara's hot body twists and contorts. A pair of curvy legs opens wider for easier access.

"Fuck me nephew," Lara whisper hotly, "Fuck your aunt. Please fuck my horny pussy, baby." She moans, "Please fuck me."

A nephew's cock is hard. It was time to get some more of the taboo pussy. This time it would quite subservient. She was trying to apologize for being a devious bitch. This session would be very enjoyable.

Dale moves up the tanned legs. The head of a very rigid pole aims at the swollen lips of a dripping tunnel. A pair of knees bends simultaneously into position.

"Push it in nephew," Lara groans huskily, "Push your cock into my hot pussy!" The well-photographed legs lift higher. "I wanna feel your hard cock in me! Fuck my tight, wet cunt!"

A hard cock is gently guided into the waiting love hole. The cunt walls, wet and hot, grips the harden cock like a glove. The erect rod slides in and out of the slippery snatch.

"That's it baby!" She pants, pushing back, "Fuck me! Fuck me good!" Hips rotate meeting the plunging rod. "Fuck me good an' hard!"

Between the moans, Lara's sexual ecstasy rises. The hot blond spews out streams of whorehouse filth into the room. She is being a real gutter bitch more than usual! He suspects it is because she wants make up for the deceit.

Whatever reason, Lara is at a new amoral low. The repentant woman is getting to Dale. The words are an even more turn on. The tempo of the thrusts increases.

"Yes baby, yes," she hisses, "That's it, nephew." The curvy legs fold around the muscular back, "Just like that!" Lara humps back on the plummeting cock, "Fuck me harder! Give me your cock, baby." Dale could feel the forbidden body growing hotter. "Gimme your cock! Come on, baby!" The pair of sculptured calves rubs his back in conjunction to the humping, "Fuck me harder!" Slapping balls sounds when striking a rounded ass. "Fuck me deeper nephew!" She shouts, "Let me feel ya cum shoot in my pussy, baby!" Sexual bliss is capturing the hot aunt's body, "Fill my sloppy cunt with ya cum!"

The lusting nephew is really hot by the spurring ons of the lusty requests. A harden dick plunges faster. More forcefully the rigid love tool drives into the mature willing cunt.

"Yes, yes, harder! Fuck your dirty aunt!" Lara pants, "Fuck my cunt harder! Fill your whore aunt with ya sperm!"

Dale is mute. Normally Lara would be hearing about how much of a whore she is. Being incredibly hot by his woman's passions has him mute. She is possessed by desire to serve him completely.

"Oh God yes!" she wails, "That's it, Baby! Fuck me. Honey! Fuck your aunt!" Lara shouts wildly, "Fuck me harder! Shove it deep up my slutty hole!"

The magnificent body thrashes around. Nervous hands grabs at the cushions. They then claw at the trim, firm back. She pulls his hair.

"Aaahhh!" Lara orders blindly, "Deeper Dale! Deeper! Yes! Yes! That's it baby!" Firm hips lifts and falls with the deep humpings. "Ram that cock into your dirty cock suckin' aunt!" The long blond tress waves back and forth frenziedly.

For Dale, this is one exotic encounter. The much-loved aunt is a bitch in heat. The hot nephew couldn't remember when she was so uninhibited.

"Oooooh! Oooooh!" she wails, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Lara commands in a sexual haze, "Fuck me harder an' deeper!"

She is now at his mercy. It is time to take total control. Dale suddenly stops pumping the pleasure-making rod into the soaking snatch.

"Where else Lara?" he asks devilishly, "Where else do'ya want to feel your nephew's hot stiff cock?"

"Anywhere darlin'," Lara gasps, "Anywhere." She lovingly looks at him. "I'm your bitch. Do as you wish," the hot aunt pants grabbing both the tight ass-cheeks in an attempt to pull the pulsating sword back into the eager cunt sheath.

"Just please don't stop fuckin' me," Lara moans repeating, "Please don't stop fuckin' me." There is a feeling frustration from the sudden stopping. "Fuck me again." She hisses angrily, "Make me your whore!" Dale feels the curvy legs tighten back up. "Make me your cock fuckin' whore!"

"Oh don't worry about that, you slut," he responds, "I'm gonna fuck you an' fuck ya hard, you bitch." Dale hisses evilly, "Your nephew is gonna mak'ya scream just like in a banshee in heat."

Without warning, a still hard cock pulled out. She is suddenly dragged to the carpeted floor. Then the submissive blonde is roughly flipped over. Immediately a hand rises.

It strikes an expose ass. A loud 'slap' echoes. The sound is sharp and loud.

"Owww!" Lara cries out in pain.

The 'Slap' is heard again.

"Aaahhh!" she screams again from the effect of the open handed assault.

Dale spanks the healthy ass again. The sex driven nephew likes this. He is getting some sort of satisfaction from the lover who cheated with his wife.

"Owww!" A yelp is given as a firm ass rises. "Yes baby," she sizzles, "Whip me harder!" A defiant wiggle is given. "Spank me harder!"

The loud 'slap' sounds repeats as a firm hand comes down.

"Owww," Lara moans, "Yes nephew, spank my ass again!" She moans louder declaring, "Your aunt's a slut who needs to be punished!

The loud 'slap' echoes again with the hard hand.

"Aaaahhh!" Lara wails, "Your aunt's a whore! I'm the dirty whore stealin' your woman away!"

The 'slap' sounds replicate. The young husband is turned on even more. This spanking is just too erotic. As odd as it was, this was vengeance being extracted on a cheating lover.

"Aaaahhh!" Lara squeal, "Spank your slutty aunt before you fuck her again!" A redden pair of ass cheeks arches even more. "Slap my dirty ass again!"

A hand slaps harder. There is a deliberate attempt to inflict pain. An angry passion is rising.

"You weren't thinkin' of me when you took Bettie!" the irritated husband challenges, "It was your cunt talkin'." He prods huskily, "Wasn't it?"

12