Dallas Ch. 06

Story Info
The Reunion Tower.
1.8k words
4.55
11.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the hotel, we decide to return to our rooms, respectfully, and change for dinner.

"I'll meet you downstairs in the bar in about an hour" he tells me.

"Ok, that's fine, I'll see you there."

Kicking off my heels and thinking I have just enough time for a quick bath.

Grabbing my robe, I also search in my bag and find my toy.

It is going to join me in the bath this time.

With my bath water running, I lay out my black pants and sweater for the evening's attire.

Slipping in the hot water, I relax instantly.

Thoughts of the crazy day drift thru my mind and I touch myself with a warm wet sponge.

I let the water dribble over my breasts and feel my nipples harden.

I run my fingers over my nipples and enjoy the feeling. The warm water is intoxicating.

Laying back and spreading my legs, my toy finds its way to my pussy. Swollen still from the afternoon's adventure in the Shoppe, I let my mind go back to the thoughts of a camera or two way mirrors. It doesn't take much massaging of myself and the first orgasm comes quickly. Stopping there, I am beginning to wonder what the evening has in store for us.

Knowing I must leave in the morning, I want it to be spectacular.

Dressed and ready to enter the elevator, I have to wait for it to arrive. When the door opens, I start to take a step and run right into "John". He stops me by taking a hold of my shoulders.

"Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to....." I start to mumble.

He hold me a minute and tells me that it is okay, no harm done.

I am embarrassed at my clumsiness and begin to blush.

He asks "where is the fire?"

I reply "No fire, yet......but if I have anything to do with it...things will be blazing later this evening."

He smiles and asks if I need any help.

'"Uh,, I don't think so, but you never know." is my reply.

Needing to kick myself for my cocky reply, I think to myself...What am I going to do with this guy? I seem to keep running into him.

He tells me his room number and asks for me to give him a call if I need any help tonight.

The elevator begins to close, I step inside and I just smile and say "Thanks."

At the bar, the room is dark and a few people are sitting at the tables.

I approach the bar and ask if they have a dinner menu.

The bartender hands me one and I begin to study the entrees.

I don't hear any footsteps as I am engrossed in reading and the music is a bit loud.

He slips up behind me and kisses me on the back of the neck.

It sends shivers down my spine. I turn and greet him with the menu and tell him that I have already made my choice.

He takes it from me, lays it down on the bar and tells me he has already made plans for us.

We order a drink and I begin to question the evening.

"Since I have to leave in the morning, what are the plans for the night?" I ask.

"Well, I thought I'd give you a special dinner and a special dessert tonight."

"I have made reservations for us at the Reunion Tower." he replies.

"Oh my, How romantic." I reach for his hand and give it a squeeze.

"He continues.."I have a taxi waiting for us to go now, are you ready?"

"sure", and I grab my purse.

The drive was short, quiet and romantic while watching the city lights. We sat close and enjoyed our last moments together. The dinner was exquisite, the time passed quickly.

"I don't think I left room for dessert". I explain as I sip my glass of champagne.

He sets his arms on the table and folds his hands gently.

"The dessert is not here", he explains.

I watch him as he prepared to pay for our meal and put his jacket on.

He takes my hand and I silently allow him to help me with my chair. We proceed down to the Hyatt Regency Hotel.

Instead of exiting the complex, he approaches the desk and asks for his room key.

Oblivious to his design of the evening, I stand and listen intently.

He clearly has the lead.

Taking my arm, we make our way to the new room. Once inside, the room is laced with a dozen roses.

In awe of the beauty of them, I begin to feel the richness of the petals and bend to smell the fragrance.

"These are just absolutely lovely," I whisper to him.

"I knew you would like them and I have always wanted to present them to you, but never had the chance back home." he responds.

Gently he puts his hands on my waist and nudges at wanting to remove my sweater.

I silently lift my arms and let him lift it over my head. He lays it aside and runs his fingers over my red bra. I am speechless and afraid to say anything. I just watch him. My heart beat is beginning to gain speed. He slips my bra loose and gently releases it from my shoulders, never taking his eyes off my chest. Running his finger down my cleavage, first the left and then the right, I close my eyes at his touch. He unbuttons my pants and lets them fall to the floor. I step out of my shoes. My red lace panties are all that I have left on.

Reaching up and removing a curl from my eye, he slips his hand behind my neck and gently pulls me into a warm wet kiss.

I'm a gonner. I am so moved and so hypnotized at this point.

Leading me to the bed, he motions for me to lie down. Thinking I am about to be invaded, he reaches in his pocket as he removes his jacket and pulls out the bottle of vanilla oil. He asks me to roll over and begins to massage my back. First in the small of my back as he works his way to my shoulders. His big warm hands covered in oil feel so good. The aroma of vanilla is very pungent. He works his way down each arm and into each crease of my fingers. I turn my head so I can see his shadow. Slowly he continues to massage and makes love to my back with his hard fingers.

Reapplying oil to his hands he turns his attention to my legs. All the way down each leg and spending extra time on each foot. My toes are gingerly and lovingly caressed.

I feel a gentle tug as he rolls me on my back and begins to massage my front. Careful not to touch my nipples, he traces the same pattern as he just performed on my back. I cannot open my eyes. I am so relaxed. I am in a trance.

He gently removes my panties and I hear him at the foot of the bed undressing. Time seems to stand still.

Taking each of my ankles, he softly pushes them to bend my legs. He spreads my legs as he climbs in between me. I feel his tongue on my nipple. His hands are resting on my shoulders. I turn my head to kiss his hand and he inserts his finger into my mouth. Giving my other breast equal attention, I begin to arch my back. He reaches for a pillow and places it under my lower back. I stroke his hair in silence. He places his lips on my raised clit. Sighs and moans are the music in the room. His tongue massages my clit and his fingers and hands are warm on my stomach. He moves his hands down to my thighs and presses them to open me further. His tongue travels as far as it can inside me.

The shudders and moans I give him are pleasing him.

His tongue is strong, his lips are warm and I have my first orgasm. It is a slow one, just a teaser of the power he has over me. Slowly he lets his tongue explore the whole region and finds his way to my stomach. I reach for my breasts and hold them for him to find. My hands are replaced by his. His hands take control and massage the full breast. Arching my head back, I can feel his hard cock closing in on my pussy. I am throbbing with desire to have him enter me. I raise my hands over my head to give him full exposure and control. He extends his fingers and traces my arms to be in the same position. He interlocks his fingers in mine. One full thrust, one full gasp and he is in me.

I freeze the moment in my brain. There is nothing separating us now. Our breathing is together and we start the rhythm of the dance. It becomes a waltz. His kiss is deep, long and strong. His cock is hard, thick and full. The dance is perfect and carefully orchestrated as he pumps his cock into my wet pussy. He makes love to me in his special way. Wiggling and grinding, I feel his cock become so swollen. He reaches for my legs and bends them to my sides. I pull my knees open to allow him as much room to bury himself inside of me.

"Do you love being fucked by me?" he whispers.

"I love being fucked by you." I answer.

"Can anyone fuck you like I can?" He whispers.

"No one can fuck me like you can." I answer.

"Do you love my cock inside of you?" he whispers.

"I love your cock inside of me." I answer

"Do you feel full of me?" he whispers.

"I feel full of you." I answer.

"Do you want me to cum inside of you?" he whispers.

"I want you to cum inside of me." I answer.

He reaches for my hair with both hands and pulls. He begins his pressure strokes on my hot cunt. My pussy responds with tightening around his thick cock. His thrusting is rapid. His cum shoots hard, deep inside of me. I can feel his warm liquid massaging my pussy. I have had the ultimate massage. My orgasm reaches every muscle in my body. His moans from orgasm are pain and pleasure.

We slowly release the grip we have on each other and begin to relax. I ask him not to move just yet. I want to feel the moment just a little longer. He rolls to one side, taking me with him, still in an embrace.

To be continued...