Dallas Ch. 07

Story Info
The Goodbye Girl.
452 words
4.62
9.4k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow and easy night makes for restful slumber. We wake quietly to the morning rays peeking through the drapes and I know it is the morning of my departure. Covering my head and rolling over, I am in no hurry to leave.

We call for coffee and begin the journey back to our original hotel rooms.

Once there, I gather my things and prepare my bags for traveling home.

"I'm keeping the chocolate cream," I explain to him as he sits and watches me pack my bag.

"Ok," he responds and adds, "I'm keeping the vanilla oil as I have another night her in Dallas. Keep the chocolate for the next time."

I turn and wink at him and can't resist giving him another bear hug.

Holding me tight in his arms, he whispers "I'm really glad you made the trip."

"It was all for you, hon. And I had a wonderful time." I say to him as I look into his eyes.

He gives me a deep kiss and whispers to me he will see me soon back at the office.

"Ok, I think I am ready to go now," I lift my bag on my shoulder and he takes it off and says "I'll get that for you and see you to your car."

My car is pulled up and a few more words are spoken of well wishes and have a safe trip.

He watches me pull out of the parking lot and then hangs his head.

Turning to the doors to make his way back to his room and get ready for the day, he sees "John" standing at the desk.

"John" is watching him reenter the lobby and speaks to him.

"Does she have a sister?" He asks.

"No, and she is HIGH maintenance, but I hate to see her leave." He responds.

"She spoke very highly of you." John says, as he proceeds to checkout at the counter.

Looking back at the glass doors, he says "I don't know what I would do without her. I don't want to find out either."

Rubbing his arm, he is sad.

Checking back into reality, he prepares his mind for his last day at the convention. Dreading the day, he enters the elevator.

Entering his room, he sees the bottle of vanilla oil she left behind for him to enjoy. Picking it up and sniffing it, it brings back a vision of their time together in Dallas.

Just won't be the same without her, he thinks to himself.

Just won't be the same.....

He takes her vision with him into the early morning shower and wonders how long it will take to get back home to her.