Dalliance in Tarrytown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

"Yes! Though," she bubbled, " I don't see how getting each other naked is going to cool us down very much. But I want very much the chance to get a good look at all of you and run my hands over your body."

Jackie unbuttoned my shirt, interrupting herself to play with his chest hair. With it off and set on the dresser, she investigated his arm muscles.

"The better to hold you with, my dear," he muttered into her hair.

"Oh, I've got a big bad wolf now, have I? I at least like the big part. The arms are certainly nice, but I have been thinking much more of the hip muscles and how they would feel being driven against me."

All he could do was give her a taste of it by lifting her body to force his covered erection to her panties, as her legs wrapped around him.

When he set her down again, sliding as if into her, she loosened his belt and lowered his trousers, to show the end of his rigid rod peeping from the top of his briefs. Her hand dipped to gather a drop of liquid from that end and bring it to her mouth. He watched in fascination as she smiled at him and licked her lips.

"Definitely grade-A man," she whispered.

When she was gathered into his arms again, George's response was to unfasten the catch on her skirt and let it drop in a little pool to the floor, leaving her in panties almost the shade of the dress - as well as flawless chocolate-brown skin, which George held at the waist.

As she stepped out of the pool of the skirt, George picked it up and set it aside.

"We should start running the water," he said softly as he tugged her hand toward the bathroom

"You have me wet already," she responded.

When he tested the water with his hand and found the temperature right, he took her panties down, as she did his briefs. She grabbed a shower cap. He took the soap first, to go down her back and press her nude body to his.

Her wet hand went to his erection and grazed the length. "That feels so good against my stomach, and it almost seems to go up to my belly-button. I only wonder how much better it will feel when you have it that far inside of me."

His hands now moved to soap her breasts, and then her face. She took the soap then, to work on his armpits. As she reached up for that, he took the chance to tease her a bit with his fingers by caressing her labia. She stumbled against him with the sudden peak of arousal.

As her left leg raised in that stumble, he lowered his shaft, so that it was flat between her legs and pressing its length to her there.

George moved his hips gently back and forth, parting her labia but only with the upper side of his erection, in no position to enter her. Jackie panted and tried to change the position to change that fact.

She moved back and dropped her hand to put the end of his slab of meat to her opening, then got the head into her beyond the outer lips. But that was as far as she could manage, so that she only succeeded in wedging herself open without the impalement that she so desperately wanted.

"I think that we should finish washing off," George said. "The rest can wait a few minutes."

"Not many, I hope. I want you very much. I want you to make me come over and over, I want you to come in me, and I want you to do it all over again in the morning!"

"Your wish is mine. And if I do not wear you out, I hope you would not object to another session in the middle of the night."

"I am certainly willing to keep that option open for you - along with my legs," she saud. "But feel free to wear me out."

They quickly finished bathing, but at the end Jackie bent from the waist to slide her mouth over his upstanding shaft and take some inches in, hollowing her cheeks with a powerful suction while the shower rained on her head and shower cap.

They toweled themselves rather than each other, having become impatient, Jackie somewhat more so. As George walked back out, he saw that the covers on the bed had been pulled back, and that the only thing now on the sheets was five foot ten, light brown, very female, and smiling at him.

"Fancy meeting you here," he said to her.

"Oh, I don't think I want anything too fancy," she replied. "Not until we take the edge off, certainly."

"Yes, only the usual variations," he said as he lay beside her. "I want to get to know you first, as thoroughly as I can." And his hand gently cupped her head.

He lay to her right side, his right hand at her ribs, and kissed her. Soon his right hand cupped her left breast, then her nipple, then he moved his head so that his lips could find her there.

He kissed her between her breasts, then below them, moving downward until she gasped as his goal became obvious, and gasped again and louder as his tongue parted her labia with on long slow lick. He dropped down to worship her, very differently than at the masquerade. For one thing, she soon had both feet resting on his back instead of one.

He forced his tongue into her as far as he could, then moved back up to circle her clitoris and sucl on it, back down to lap at her for a while, into her again with his tongue, then sucking hard with his mouth to draw her juices out and at the same time make them flow more. Over and over he did all this, until the small chocolate body shook in orgasm.

"Sweet Jesus," she cried. "Nobody – nobody has ever made me do that before, not with their mouth!"

"Glad to be of service," he said as he smiled and wiped his mouth. "I don't know if it is just you or your arousal tonight, but I have never had a woman react so quickly to my mouth before, or come so strongly from it."

"However things go from here, this has been an incredible night already. You have given me so much," she touched his erection, "and you have more to give than I have ever had before."

He raised an eyebrow in smiling doubt.

"No, it's true," she said. "I don't want you to think I have ENORMOUS experience – I am choosy, or I would not have chosen you – but you are bigger than any man I have seen before. Not by so much that I would be afraid to have you inside of me, but enough that I want to have you stretch me wide and deep.

"And soon," she whispered at the end.

Jackie sat up and knelt over him, taking him into her mouth again, this time without the strong suction but going deep until almost the whole of his engorged penis was glistening with her saliva.

"It seems like I have wanted to have you in me for a long time," Jackie said softly, "though it can't have been more than a day since I first seriously thought about it. But I have been attracted to you for months and... wet for you since the masquerade. And the way you are pausing there is driving me crazy. I want to feel you moving in me so much!"

"I want you," he said as he moved over her naked and eager body.

"See you and raise you," she replied.

"You raised me a while ago," he said as je fitted himself to her entrance. "And here is the payoff."

"Oh," she cried, "it's a big one!"

He slid smoothly into her, feeling her walls move apart, taking several strokes to move completely in to the point where he could imagine that no man had ever gone before, though the long slow sound she made as he entered her almost made him. It did not take many more strokes before he could feel her grow tighter yet and clamp down in orgasm.

George slowed then, but built her up again until her muscles spasmed anew and he knew that her (now-infertile) womb was as open and ready to receive sperm as it could ever be. That thought, sensible or not, made him drive harder in than before for a moment.

She was slower to respond now, after one oral and two penile orgasms, but after another fifteen minutes of caresses and fondlings and slow long even strokes he could feel the tension gather in her small brown body and he sped up to meet her in her fourth sexual release of the night, pouring his semen out and driving in until their bodies ached a little from the shock of the collision of hips.

"You are not just the biggest, but the best," she said as she dropped off to sleep.

There was no reprise in the middle of the night, but after they awakened and after separate trips to the bathroom, she climber across his hips and sank down, his hands helping to raise and lower her body until he felt the delicious pressure of her coming. Then she jumped off to take his shaft into her mouth and he felt a powerful suction milk his seed, shooting deep into her throat.

They showered again afterward, but this time their bodies where only mildly aroused. But they dressed and ate breakfast - her shoulder bag had a dress for the day.

Jackie left him at noon, when he was on a panel on the dangers of book-collecting, and met him at the end. He checked out of his room and took his luggage to the car, with Jackie helping. She asked him then if he would mind a side trip to Baltimore to take her home. All in all, she said, she would rather spend this time with him than the Goldbergs.

George agreed. They carried her bags down then, and at four in the afternoon, as the convention ended, they left. Assuming a stop for dinner and reasonable driving speed, he should have reached home at eight or nine at night. You may not be too surprised that he barely made it to work the next morning, tired but happy.

He spent many more nights in Baltimore, but a year later Jackie was offered a promotion across the country, and she found someone else, and married him.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers
12