Dalliance with Daisy Pt. 02

Story Info
Tony bumps into Daisy one day at the office.
5.1k words
4.64
19.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Dalliance With Daisy

Part Two

Starring: Daisy Ridley

Codes: MF, Cons, Public, Oral, Drunk, Anal

*****

It had been a few months since my case of mistaken identity with Daisy Ridley and it still brought a smile to my face every time I thought about it. The Last Jedi had come and gone in theaters. While it had been a major success at the box office, the fan reaction had been mixed. Even so our workload had mercifully died down a bit. It was a normal day at the office. I was walking down the hall, past the conference rooms when I spotted someone out of the corner of my eye that made me stop in my tracks. Daisy Ridley was sitting in one of the conference rooms with some executives looking types. As I stood there gawking, her eyes flicked over me and we locked gazes. Recognition dawned on her face and she broke into a wide smile, revealing that beautiful set of teeth. I stood there, watching her as she returned to the meeting. It occurred to me that I probably shouldn't stand there like some slack jawed idiot. I walked further down the hallway and paused, pretending to check email. I stuck around for a few minutes to wait and see if she was going to come out. Just as I was about to give up and head back to my office, I heard the conference room door open and men in suits began to file out. I put my phone away and proceeded to walk back down the hallway. Daisy walked out of the room and was talking with someone who looked like her agent. She made eye contact with me again and smiled.

I heard her say in her delightful posh British accent, "No, no. You go on ahead, I'm going to stay and catch up with Mr. Bloom for a few moments."

She turned her attention to me and we embraced. As I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her flowery sent, my heart pounded and my cock stirred. We chatted for a moment, exchanging pleasantries as the executives deserted us, disappearing down the hallway. The conference room emptied and as soon as the last suit turned the corner, Daisy's expression changed and she threw herself at me, locking her pink lips onto mine. I reciprocated as the memories of our last encounter flooded my mind. I ran my hands up her backside, feeling her plump ass underneath her tight grey skirt. Daisy pulled back and looked around, up and down the hallway.

"Come on, not out here." She said, leading me into the recently vacated conference room. The door clicked shut behind us and I turned around quickly to lock the door and then moved to shut the blinds. Daisy stood across the large rectangular table, a hungry look in her eye, biting her lower lip in a pouty expression. I strode over, grabbed her and kissed her passionately, feeling her tongue intertwine with mine as she wrapped her arms around me. As tongues danced with one another, our hands moved up and down each other's bodies. I felt her hand slide to the front of my slacks and cup the noticeable bulge there. I exhaled quickly as she gave it a squeeze.

She paused the kissing to look at me and say slyly, "Hmmm, that's right, you are a big boy."

Her hands moved up to my belt buckle, which she undid swiftly and ripped it off with a snap. She threw it to the side, carelessly banging it against the wall. I winced at the noise, but evidently she didn't care as she tore off the button to my pants and unzipped my fly. She dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor and exposed my cock to the air by dropping my pants and underwear in one fluid motion. Pants around my ankles, Daisy Ridley grabbed onto my aching cock and gave it a few strokes, brown eyes widening as she beheld it.

"My gosh, I've missed this." She said before taking it in her mouth.

Her pink lips moved down over the head and slid down the shaft with practiced ease. Her tongue swirled around, wrapping around the shaft as she fit as much of me as she could into her mouth. I reached out to grip the conference table for support and threw my head back in pleasure. Daisy was wasting no time teasing me. She began to slide her lips up and down my shaft with feverish intent.

"Mmmmhh." She mumbled, her mouth full of cock. She paused to say, "Just like I remember."

With one hand she cradled my balls and the other slid under her skirt to play with herself as she sucked me off. She continued like that, head bobbing as I stared down. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and I groaned even more. The star of the new Star Wars trilogy was servicing me in one of my own conference rooms and, not for the first time, I wondered at my good fortune. Daisy was definitely showing her appreciation for me, moaning and savoring every inch of my cock that she managed to cram inside of her mouth. She took me deep and hard. I could feel the bell-end of my cock bump into the back of her throat with every bob of her head. Slurping noises filled the conference room as spittle leaked out of the corners of Daisy's mouth. The arm protruding from between her legs was moving faster and faster as she sucked harder and harder. The harder she sucked, the more turned on she became. That's when the door handle rattled.

"Shit!" I said, looking around as I heard someone outside fumbling with keys. "Quick! Get under the table!"

Daisy scuttled quickly under the table, hiding herself from view as I bent down to fumble with my pants, but they were all twisted around my ankles.

"Just sit down in the chair!" Hissed Daisy, gesturing wildly.

I collapsed backwards into one of the chairs and rolled it close to the table, hiding my lower torso. No sooner was I concealed then the door swung open and Jeff, one of my coworkers in the marketing department, came in carrying a handful of papers and his laptop. He paused and stopped, looking at me quizzically.

"Tony? What are you doing in here?" He asked.

It was at that moment that Daisy decided to resume her oral ministrations. Her lips found the head of my still erect cock and swallowed it, sliding down the shaft in one gentle motion. I grunted out in surprise and pleasure as my brain struggled to come up with a valid excuse.

"I...umm...I thought that I left my phone in here. You know, after the morning meeting." I said stupidly.

"Oh." Said Jeff. "Did you find it?"

"Umm..." I said as Daisy took drove her lips down to the base of my shaft again and moved one of her hands to tickle my testicles. "Yes...it was under the table. Must have dropped it."

"Good thing. I lose my damn phone all the time." Said Jeff as he put his folders and laptop down on the table.

"Yes...yes...it is good." I said, barely able to focus as Daisy continued to her silent sucking.

Jeff looked around confusedly. "So, do you want to stay for the meeting? It's for one of the viral social media marketing campaigns. You know. Normally, we'd bring it to you afterwards, but since you are here?"

Daisy took me particularly deep and my hips involuntarily thrusted upwards. She bumped her head on the underside of the table, but thankfully managed not to choke on my cock and keep quiet.

"What was that?" Asked Jeff.

"Ahhh... leg cramp." I said quickly.

I glanced around the room, wondering what to do with this situation. Thankfully, that was when Jeff cursed and said, "Damn it, I forget one of the files upstairs. I'll be right back, ok?"

"Sure, Jeff. No problem. And I don't think I'll stay, I've got something else to take care of."

"No problem boss man." Said Jeff as he left the room.

The moment he left, I rolled the chair backwards and. Daisy took a deep breath and crawled out from under the table, wiping the spittle off her chin in the process. I quickly pulled my pants back up.

"Am I the other business you have to take care of?" She asked cheekily.

"You bet your ass you are." I said with a smile. "Come on, let's find a place to conduct our business."

We exited the conference room and she glanced up and down the deserted hallway, checking to see if anyone was around. She cocked her head towards the door that stood a bit down the hall from us. It was a janitorial closet.

"What about in there?" She asked, one perfectly manicured eyebrow raised.

I looked her up and down, taking in her image. Traces of saliva on her chin, smeared lipstick; rumpled skirt, red knees. Then my eyes flicked to the door. Praying the closet was open; I nodded and hurried walked down to the door to try the handle. Thanking every god in existence, the handle clicked downwards and the door swung open. We both flitted inside before anyone could come down the empty hallway. It was a tight fit inside. Between the shelves of cleaning products, various brooms, bins and a mop bucket, there was barely room for two of us to stand. Thankfully we didn't plan on needing all that much room. The door just barely clicked shut behind me before we were on each other again. Our lips locked as my hands moved to caress her. She pushed herself against me and I stumbled backwards, smacking into the shelf and rattling the cleaning supplies. I quickly recovered my balance as she shoved her tongue deeper into my mouth and her delicate hands moved up and down my body. I braced myself against the shelf as Daisy ferociously threw herself at me. I slipped my hands underneath her skirt and slid up along her alabaster thighs until I felt the curve of her ass cheek. Then with each hand I grabbed a handful and squeezed vigorously. I could feel the delicate fabric of a thong as I fondled her. It didn't take but a moment before my erection was back at full. Daisy unbuttoned my pants for a second time before fishing my cock out and giving it several hard strokes.

"You ready for this cock you've been thinking so much about?" I asked with my voice full of lust.

"Gosh yes." Said Daisy. "I'm wet and ready."

I turned her around so she was facing the shelf full of cleaning products. Then I pulled up her classy tight grey skirt, bunching it up around her waist and rubbed my cock between her pale asscheeks. She gave a little moan of pleasure as I grabbed her. I pulled her thong off with such force that I actually heard a tearing sound and it fell to the ground around her ankles. I placed my cock against her dripping pussy lips as her whole body trembled.

"Get ready for it." I whispered audibly.

In response, Daisy whimpered pleadingly as she felt the swollen tip of my cock rub against her pussy lips. "Yes... please. Fuck me... Fuck me good."

Granting her wish, I slid in with ease. Her tight pussy swallowed up every inch of my cock as I pushed my way inside. It felt good to be inside Daisy Ridley again. Then I started thrusting. Like her, I wasted no time with teasing. I started smacking my hips into her shapely buttocks, watching as her ass rippled with each thrust of my hips. The cleaning products on the shelf rattled as I pounded her from behind. I held onto her hips, allowing them to guide me as I rammed her over and over again. She felt incredible and I slid in and out with such ease that it didn't take long before she could no longer control her moaning. Each thrust of my hips increased her volume a little louder, until it was loud. Too loud. Sweat beading my forehead, I reached up with one hand to cover her mouth, but I did not ease up on the speed and force by which I was pounding her. That was when we heard a noise from outside.

Something made a loud smack in the hall outside and I heard someone curse. I paused momentarily in my thrusting as I heard another voice. It sounded like Jeff again. This time, he wasn't alone. Whoever he was with must have dropped something right on the other side of the door. I turned to look at Daisy, hand still muffling her mouth and she looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Time for me to return the favor from the conference room." I said mischievously.

I resumed my thrusting instantly, hard and fast just like before. She squealed at the sudden force, gripping the shelf tightly for support.

"Did you hear something?" Asked one of the voices outside.

I leaned over to whisper mercilessly into Daisy's ear. "You'd better be real quiet or we are going to get caught."

I took a deep breath and with some effort I increased the tempo of my thrusting and Daisy gave panicked muffled screams into the palm of my sweaty hand, teeth digging into my flesh as she tried to control herself. The thrill of nearly being caught twice was more than enough for her to be totally losing control. The sound of flesh smacking echoed throughout the stuffy closet as her muffled screams reached a peak and still I heard the voices outside. With one final thrust of my hips, her entire body shook and she came. Hard. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and I slowed my thrusting as the orgasm washed over her. She screamed into my palm, body shaking, legs buckling and pussy locked around my cock like a vice grip. Then finally her muffled screams of pleasure subsided and her head fell, lolling downwards as her body continued to tremble. In the silence, I heard the duo outside walked away down the hall. I only gave her a brief respite before I picked up thrusting hard again. I wasn't far behind and just as she was recovering from her orgasm, I felt my own building. I keep going until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Daisy." I grunted. "I'm there."

She turned her head around to look at me with those beautiful brown eyes, smiling widely. "Spunk in my mouth. I don't need more of a mess."

She pulled herself off of me and slick fluids trickled down her inner thighs. She turned around, still shaking a bit and dropped down to her knees, not caring about the hard tiled floor. She grasped my cock with one hand and stroked while she wrapped her soft lips over my swollen cockhead. She gave it a few solid strokes before I let out a moan as a warning and exploded. She looked up at me with a pleased expression on her face as cum flooded her greedy maw. She continued stroking as my cock as I came, taking more of it into her soft, wet mouth. I pumped spurt after spurt as she moaned appreciatively, filling her mouth with my hot jism. With one final shot of cum, I felt myself emptied and she pulled her lips off of my cock to show me her full mouth. Her tongue waggled around in a pool of my thick, white seed before she closed her mouth and swallowed it all in one big gulp. She stuck out her tongue as proof and smiled widely again, smacking her lips together appreciatively.

"Mmmm, it tastes just as good as I remember." She said slyly.

"I'm glad..." I said, panting.

Daisy stood up, brushing off her knees and pulling her skirt back down. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and she looked at me. I pulled up my own pants and put my deflating cock away.

"So, how long are you in town for?" I asked hesitantly.

"I've got a flight out of town tomorrow afternoon." She said, bending down to pick up her underwear. "Why don't you stop by my hotel room tonight? Say around 10?"

"Gladly." I said, a smile breaking out over my own face.

"Hmmph." Said Daisy examining her underwear. "Well these are ruined."

"Sorry about that." I said.

She smiled in return and said, "It's no trouble. Here, you keep them."

She tossed the ripped panties to me. They were still wet with residue from our encounter.

"Just don't go selling them on the internet or anything." Daisy said with a grin on her face.

"No promises." I said jokingly.

Daisy told me the hotel she was staying at and that they would be expecting me so there wouldn't be any trouble when I came to visit. I checked the coast was clear outside the closet and we parted ways.

The day passed agonizingly slow. My mind kept drifting back to my closet quickie with Daisy and wildly fantasying what tonight would hold. As night arrived, I nervously took a cab over to her hotel. It was nice, nothing to extraordinary, but definitely in a higher tier than I was accustomed too. I got onto the elevator and went up to her floor; I walked down the hall past a burly looking security guard who stared through me. He clearly didn't stop me. Maybe Daisy had told them she was expecting someone. I got up to her door and knocked. The door opened and there she stood, clad in a fluffy white bathrobe drooping all the way to the floor.

"Hello handsome." She said, her words slightly slurred.

"Hello gorgeous."

"Get in here." She said, before grabbing me and pulling me inside.

She sloppily put her lips on mine as the door swung shut. I moved in closer to kiss her but she drew back, eyeing me up and down.

"Have a seat." She said, gesturing lazily to one of the chairs on the far side of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable."

She wandered off to the bathroom and I went over and sat down. I glanced around the room. I noted the several empty bottles of tiny liquor, procured from the minibar. By the look of it, she had drunk them all.

"Daisy?" I called out. "Got anything left in this room for me to drink?"

"No, sorry." She called back. "But, I do have something else you might enjoy."

She walked back out of the bathroom. The bathrobe was gone. In its place, Daisy stood there clad in a white bustier, which accentuated her breasts magnificently, a sheer white teddy and matching white thong. She spun around, wobbling a bit, showing off. I sat there, beholding an angel before me as my cock sprang to life. She walked forward to me, slowly, seductively jutting out her ass with each step. She stopped right in front of me and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Tonight, you are going to fuck my arse."

If it was possible, my erection got even harder. The way she said ass made me shiver. She stood up straight, put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side with a quizzical look on her face.

"Do you think you can handle that, Mr. Bloom?"

I cleared my dry throat and said, "You bet your ass I can."

She moved forward and latched her lips onto mine. Her tongue rushed over mine as we embraced. I dared to place my hands on her alabaster asscheeks and squeezed tightly. I stood up quickly, grabbing hold of her and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped those long legs around me and I carried her over to the bed. I dropped her with a gentle ease. I stripped off my shirt, shoes and pants until I stood only clad in my underwear, and then I clambered on top of her. Our mouths met again as my hands moved up and down her body, feeling her breasts through the teddy and beneath the bustier. My other hand slid in-between her thighs and lightly stroked her pussy, still concealed by her thong. She grabbed onto the bulge barely contained by my boxer-briefs and squeezed. We continued like for several minutes, until I slip a finger beneath the thin fabric and felt the wetness of her pussy for myself. I slowly inserted one finger, eliciting a gasp from Daisy, and slide it in and out. I felt her inner folds until I located the spot of maximum pleasure and placed one digit directly on it. I stuck another finger in for good measure. Then I proceeded to stimulate her g-spot, as we continued to kiss one another. With my other hand I unclipped her bra and it fell to the side, revealing her small but perky breasts and her erect nipples.

"Ugh...that feels so good." Said Daisy.

"I bet this will feel even better." I said, moving my head down.

I pulled down her thong, running it along her silky smooth legs and placed my head in-between her shapely thighs. Like last time, her pussy was free of hair, not that I minded. I removed my fingers and dove in tongue first, searching for her clitoris.

"Yes!" Shouted Daisy, her hands moving to the top of my head and running through my hair. "Just like last time!"

I continued sliding my tongue up and down her lips and then diving in for a taste. I worked my lips as well and my work was paying off. She was moaning louder, her body more fidgety. I then moved my tongue lower, out of her pussy and across her perineum until I slid it right into her asshole. That gave me the reaction I was looking for. Her whole body tensed up and she gave an audible gasp. I plunged my tongue into her asshole, probing as far as I could.

12