Dalton's Delights Ch. 01

Story Info
A connoisseur of bisexual sex explores lesbian incest.
4.2k words
4.51
30.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The characters, events, and incidents in this novel are wholly the product of the author's imagination and have no substance in reality. Any resemblance to actual persons whether by similarity of name or description, is entirely coincidental. All characters in this novel are over eighteen years of age.

*

On the opening night of her show in Bolen's Gallery Cassie had her fingers crossed, but if the liveliness in the gathering crowd was any test her paintings were a success. Not that it was a big crowd but the gallery was comfortably filled.

Champagne flowed abundantly, the chatter was endless, and people stayed once they came. She and Bolen made the introductions for each other when they could and when they couldn't someone else did. She stood amidst her paintings gauging their pulling power by how long they held the viewers and which ones were the most attractive by the numbers of people gathered in front of them. Bolen was very attentive. When his hand wasn't resting on her naked shoulder during an introduction it was planted in the middle of her bare back. How long before it descended between visitors to her silken clad buttocks would be a function of his intake of champagne. Fortunately there seemed to be a sufficiency of guests to keep him occupied and then amongst them she saw Marcus Dalton approaching. He had eyes only for her and her cheeks were well in bloom when Bolen saw him.

"Ah, Mr. Dalton what a pleasure," he enthused. "You've met Miss Rollins I understand."

"Oh yes, I have had the pleasure." Dalton replied, and as he took her hand anyone reading Cassie's blush might have guessed just how much pleasure he'd had in making her acquaintance.

"We're most grateful to you Mr. Dalton for recognizing Cassie's talent."

"Well obviously I am deeply impressed with her paintings and it only hints at the range of talents that she possesses."

"You're too generous, Mr. Dalton," Cassie returned with a wry smile that acknowledged the erotic range of their dalliance.

"Perhaps you would give me a tour of your latest efforts with your brush?" he asked smoothly as he drew her away from Bolen.

"My pleasure," was all she could say.

"Indeed, my dear! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did," Dalton teased.

"You embarrass me," she murmured.

"I know. You're absolutely gorgeous when you blush like that. It reminds me of the flush I saw spreading over your gorgeous naked little body as you straddled my loins on that unforgettable evening. And now you show as exquisitely in that gown as you did when I first saw you. How is the divine little Amy?"

"She left Atherton Estates the next day and hasn't been back."

"I see. And what of our other 'artistic' endeavors? Surely you aren't going to abandon our efforts?"

"I have my hands full with my painting as you can see."

"As I recall it wasn't only your hands that were full when I last saw you, and you were performing magnificently. In fact I've never known a more creditable performance." He sighed his hand curling about her waist and sliding down over the smooth silk of her dress to find the taut measure of her shapely slim buttock and cup it sensuously in his palm.

"Flattery will get you anywhere," Cassie laughed dryly over his reference again to their orgy with the gorgeous Amy and Denise accompanied by Laura's strikingly mature beauty.

"Truly, I am counting on another masterwork from you. You have an undeniable talent. Honestly I can see it in all these paintings before us. You have only to apply your skill and your instincts to what we all experienced together to produce many equally satisfying masterpieces of erotica for us both. A small favor don't you think, considering...?" Dalton probed as they wandered into one of the more secluded aisles of the gallery and stopped before one of her early creations.

He had touched her with his last sally. This exhibit of her work never would have happened if he hadn't purchased 'Dawn' and encouraged his friends to contact Bolen's Gallery.

"What do you have in mind?" Cassie asked.

"You know what my appetites are my dear," he answered.

"As I recall we did the whole 'guy on girls on girls menu' with you," she laughed wryly as he cuddled her loins to his hip.

"Choose the dish that appeals the most to you", he smiled, "above all I want your enthusiastic participation."

"I'll see what I can do," Cassie offered at last.

"Yes, darling," he said urging her into a succulent passage of her sex against his thigh. "I already know what you can do. And now tell me about this little charmer in front of us."

"Her name is Tracy. She's a delight isn't she?"

"Indeed" Dalton enthused. "Is she one of Leo's protégées?"

"No, she's one of mine," Cassie replied as they turned to the next rendering of the girl.

"Ah, those late late teen years are so delightful," Dalton sighed wistfully taking the measure of the girl's lovely derriere, her luscious cheeks spread to the revelation of her ample sex.

"Yes. She's one of Amy's classmates who also has taken up modeling," Cassie explained.

"Does she have Amy's other talents?" Dalton probed.

"I really don't know. All she did was pose for me."

"Pity," Dalton sighed, "didn't you find her tempting?"

"Very! But I'm trying to sublimate my instincts in the interest of my career."

"What sacrifices we make in the name of art," he sighed.

"Any chance of an introduction to this little sweetheart," he finished.

"There's always a chance," Cassie smiled.

"Well see what you can do. I would very much like to add this little darling to my collection. In any case consider your Tracy paintings sold, and mention me to the young lady when you see her next."

"Thank you, Marcus. Bolen will be delighted with your good taste," Cassie laughed.

"You wouldn't have a similar series of the delectable Amy underway would you?"

"I could work something up from the pics we shot at her 'cumming-out party' " Cassie offered.

"Ah! Perfect!" Dalton enthused. "Consider yourself commissioned for the best of that unforgettable evening my dear."

"And what did you find to be 'the best of that evening' " she murmured as his hand found the cleft between her cheeks, his fingers sounding out the depths between them to settle on the prominent bulge of her silken clad sex eliciting a soft groan of surrender from Cassie's succulent mouth.

"That moment when the little darling buried her lovely face between these delightful cheeks of yours my dear and worked her eager tongue into the depths of your hot twat while I buried my aching organ into her taut tight virginal vagina," he groaned.

"I know!" Cassie sighed cuddling into his embrace. "Laura captured that moment with the camera, and that's not all she got!"

"Yes, as I recall Laura got that lithe long tongue of yours up her twat when it wasn't buried in Denise's" Dalton laughed happily down at her.

"Yes and you got to fuck us all into an orgy of orgasms you horny old satyr," Cassie giggled up at him. "A night to remember forever!" Dalton smiled "Ah! And now who is this little charmer?" he exclaimed shifting his gaze to the next painting before him.

"Her name is Jenny. She's the daughter of a woman in my apartment building. Her mother agreed to let her pose for me. In fact I invited her mother here tonight."

"The girl is a perfect delight! And at just the right age for my tastes," Dalton mused.

"So is her mother!" Cassie laughed.

"Her mother can hardly be such a delectable late teenager," Dalton laughed incredulously.

"No. But 'delectable' is the word that describes her," Cassie returned.

"The girl has such an exquisite little butt," Dalton sighed.

"Like daughter, like mother?" Cassie smiled.

"And does the daughter have all her mother's other talents?" he questioned appreciatively.

"I found the girl to have an exquisite radiance of erotic virginity" Cassie smiled over at him.

"I can see that you have caught the very essence of the little sweetheart's charms my dear."

"Charms that you would clearly love to devour as I recall from our weekend with Amy and Denise and Laura." Cassie laughed knowingly.

"My mouth is watering." Dalton groaned.

"I'm sure that's not all that's 'watering' " Cassie giggled wryly, her hand slipping softly over the fulsome bulge beneath Dalton's fly.

"...and such delicious little tits.." he sighed. "she appears to appreciate her own charms as well.." he observed with a nod at the pose of the girl teasing her own nipple and registering an expression of anguished delight.

"Oh yes," Cassie laughed again. "She was rather excited by the poses I asked her to take."

"So you got the little darling to masturbate for you!" he observed studying the next picture.

"Of course" Cassie smiled. "I told her it would make her poses a lot more convincing if she was sexually aroused and she was very cooperative!"

"Did she cum?"

"At least three times that I could see, and a couple of others I could hear while I was looking at the canvas."

"Did you sample her virginal little twat, Cassie?"

"I thought about it, but she was so perfectly into the posing that I didn't want to distract her."

"Do you think she would have sucked your clit, my dear?"

"Who knows? I certainly wish now that I had sucked hers. Her clit looks quite succulent between her fingers don't you agree?" Cassie teased humoring his imagination.

"Indeed!" he agreed happily, "and so prominent that I imagine she visits it often by that delightful expression you've captured on her lovely face. Do you think she has an equal appetite for cocks?" he mused.

"Just look at that beautiful face, at those sexy eyes, that hungry luscious mouth, and imagine her wrapping her darling hand around your organ and pulling it between those soft succulent lips of hers. Have you noticed how full her and curvaceous her mouth is and how it mirrors the perfection of her pussy lips?" Cassie humored his fantasy while her hand took the measure of his phallus buried in his trousers now bulging with anticipation of the delights depicted before him. Dalton groaned, his eyes caressing every nuance of the girl's curvaceous figure apparently captured at that precious moment of adolescent perfection. But it was her lovely face with its expressions of a sensuality beyond her years that most captivated, and intrigued him. "And just how old is this little sweetheart?" he ventured.

Cassie smiled, "She's older than she looks. She's just nineteen now."

"She's a 'natural nymphet' isn't she, Cassie?" he concluded with satisfaction.

"Yes, she has everything you desire in a girl. Striking beauty, youth, virginal sweetness combined with a totally erotic attitude all wrapped up in a curvaceous petite little package. And if I know your tastes, Dalton, and I do, a butt to die for," Cassie laughed knowingly. "Would you care for a peak between her cheeks?" she teased. Dalton nodded soberly, his gaze riveted to the girl's delightful buttocks.

With a knowing smile Cassie tugged a cord and a curtain slid back to reveal a series of paintings offering the most intimate views of the girl's privates captured by Cassie's talented brush. "These views aren't for everyone but I can see that you appreciate their unique charms," Cassie said with a glance up at Dalton.

"Most generous of you my dear," he replied "and it is so fortunate that you have highlighted one of this girl's most delightful attributes."

"Yes, as I recall you became entranced with Amy's tight little anal pucker when you couldn't penetrate her virginal vagina at first, and when I asked Jenny if she was still a virgin this was the pose she struck with her hands clasped protectively over her vulva. And when I asked her if she wanted to have sex you can see the eagerness in her face. And when I asked her if she'd ever had sex this is what she showed me"

Cassie smiled extending her finger to point at the image of the girl's slim fingers spreading her labia to the revelation of her taut vaginal opening with its bordering hymeneal curtain. "So obviously Mr. Dalton, this little charmer is highly sexed, ideally suited to your inclinations and like Amy she's never been fucked. When I asked her to show me her favorite position for self-pleasuring she rolled over on her tummy, slid her fingers up over her vulva to spread her labia, used her other hand on her clitoris and gave herself three orgasms while I painted this picture of her doing it to herself."

"Ah! You've captured her pleasure most admirably, Cassie, and what a lovely young lady. Name your price Cassie."

"My price?"

"For 'Jenny' of course; this whole series of the girl. Whatever your price is I will give an equal sum to the girl upon meeting her."

"You want me to set you up with Jenny?"

"Believe me I will make it worth your while and hers."

"I do believe you Dalton! I'll ask her mother," Cassie smiled up at him. "Would you like a preview of the lady? There she is," Cassie exclaimed with a tug on the curtain beside Jenny's paintings, savoring the astonished expression on Dalton's face as he stared at the revelation of the girl's stunning mother.

"Like daughter like mother indeed," he sighed appreciatively. Cassie giggled, "Lets see, there are six paintings of Jenny and I'm asking twenty thousand dollars for the series...what would you give for the mother too?"

"She looks rather glamorous for motherhood," Dalton gasped in awe at the woman's striking beauty.

"Indeed," Cassie agreed, "Kathy is a professional model and it looks like her daughter could be one too. As you can see Marcus they both have a rather unique talent for the erotic, each complementing the other's charms, all heightened by their differences in age. What you see before you now is both the budding beauty and the flower of perfection, Kathy and Jenny together each inseparably enhancing the other's charms. What would you give for the both of them?"

"Tell the mother to name her sum they will be a bargain at any price," he muttered.

"I mean the paintings of course," Cassie explained.

"To be sure," Dalton smiled wanly, his gaze devouring the voluptuous charms of the mother contrasted with the budded beauties of her daughter that Cassie had captured so perfectly in her montage of these two utterly delicious creatures of delight.

"You say the mother and daughter live in your apartment building?" he questioned.

"Yes the mother's name is Kathy," Cassie smiled.

"And the girl's father?"

"I don't know anything about him, he's not on the scene. Kathy and Jenny live alone."

"You say the mother is a model?"

"Yes, she models and works for a film studio, Priceless Productions," Cassie answered with a knowing lift of her brows.

"To be sure" Dalton nodded wisely, the studio's reputation for off-beat erotic epics well known to him and his circle. "And the daughter? Does she by any chance also have some role at the studio?" he queried.

"Jenny goes to a private girl's school but as you can see Marcus, Kathy and Jenny have a very unique relationship. Have you ever seen a mother and daughter in a pose like this before?" Cassie smiled drawing another curtain aside to reveal her painting of Kathy and Jenny posing together in a naked embrace as if in slumber.

They lay entwined amidst rumpled sheets their curvaceous limbs artfully arranged to reveal the contrasts in the beauties of their bodies, the effect utterly suggestive of nothing less than the rapturous afterglow of lesbian sex and the seduction of youthful beauty by womanly lust.

"Remarkable!" Dalton enthused.

"Yes. I thought so too when I first asked them to take this pose how readily they not only cooperated, but how obviously they enjoyed the experience. It took me several sessions to finish this painting and by the time it was done I was wondering just how far I could go with posing those two into full range of lesbian incest erotica. I have a hunch they would do anything I wanted them too if the price was right. You'd love to see them doing a sixty nine on each other wouldn't you Marcus?" Cassie tossed teasingly up at him.

"Do you think they would?" he marveled, his gaze focused on the painting so utterly fetching in the erotic overtones of lesbian incest, while he contemplated her speculation and his offer. "I have to tell you Marcus that there are other connoisseurs as delighted with Kathy and Jenny as you are; I've already had a substantial bids for this series of paintings, and there are others who are thoroughly intrigued with what these two beauties have to offer," Cassie finished with a meaningful glance up into his face. "Yes I'm sure the word is out there on this pair, and no doubt these paintings will bring a rush of offers," he sighed. "Cassie, I'm prepared to give you fifty thousand dollars for your whole series of 'Kathy and Jenny', and an equal sum to mother and daughter as a down payment for their services as models for lesbian erotica. If they should choose to render additional services together to me, they will find me exceedingly generous in proportion to their talents, enthusiasm, and readiness to further indulge my appetites for their undeniable charms, and there will be a magnificent bonus for the girl's maidenhead as well."

Cassie stared up at him with delight and amused satisfaction, clearly his wealth was exceeded only by his appetites for the erotic. "I will pass your offer on to Kathy and Jenny. When I painted these pictures I never imagined them as advertising, nor myself as a Madam," she laughed.

In reply Dalton reached into his jacket, produced a checkbook, and moments later Cassie was staring at two checks in her hands for fifty thousand dollars each when voices heralded the arrival of other viewers into the privacy of this secluded gallery. One voice Cassie recognized as Bolen's the other was most providentially Jenny's mother!

"Ah, there you are Marcus," Bolen exclaimed catching sight of them. "Let me introduce you to this living breathing beauty whose charms Cassie has so perfectly offered us in her painting. Kathy Collins meet Marcus Dalton," Enrico enthused.

"My pleasure!" Dalton crooned taking Kathy's hand and lifting it to his lips for a soft caress.

"It would appear that I have little to hide from you, Mister Dalton," Kathy laughed with a wry lift of her eyebrows and a nod at the painting behind him.

"The sample I have just now had of your exquisite beauty is only enhanced by meeting you in person. Please call me Marcus. We should most certainly begin on a first name basis after these exquisite revelations Kathy," Dalton returned sincerely with a nod at the paintings. "Indeed," Cassie put in enthusiastically, "Marcus has just purchased my entire series of 'Kathy and Jenny' for his art collection."

"Ah! Delightful!" Bolen enthused, "Mister Dalton is a true connoisseur of the best in 'artes erotique,"

"With models of such perfection as you Kathy and your daughter Jenny, in the hands of such an artist as our Cassie who most perfectly renders not only your beauty but the inspiration behind it, I could not pass up this wonderful opportunity to indulge myself in the exquisite charms of you and your daughter forever," Dalton answered. "I have left a small token of my appreciation with Cassie for you, and I can only hope that this meeting will be but the first of many," he finished with another soft caress of Kathy's hand before surrendering it at last. "You quite take my breath away, Mister Dalton, ...I mean Marcus." Kathy exclaimed pressing her hand to her succulent bosom.

"Then you know how I first felt upon seeing you and your daughter revealed in this most sublime fashion," he returned with wave of his hand at the painting before them. "Perhaps we could meet for lunch in the near future when your daughter is...free. I should most appreciate savoring your presence together," he finished, handing Kathy his card. A soft smile played over Kathy's luscious lips as she accepted his card and glanced up into his eyes. "My daughter is finishing boarding school before college so she is not readily available, but if the opportunity presents itself perhaps she would enjoy a nice lunch since the menu at school is so boring," she smiled with a subtle lift of her graceful brows.

12