Dalton's Delights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am at your convenience, Kathy," Dalton smiled, lifting her hand to his mouth for a quick touch of his lips while she tossed an awed glance at Cassie. "You have my number, give me a call when you've discussed my invitation with your daughter, and now in the meantime Mister Bolen, what arrangements can we make to have this delightful feast of paintings sent to my abode?" he finished.

"Come with me and we will see to it immediately. You shall have them by tomorrow afternoon," Bolen gushed and with that the men left Cassie alone with Kathy.

"Wow!" Kathy gasped, "He's quite something isn't he?"

"You haven't seen anything yet. Get a load of this," Cassie giggled extending the check to Kathy and savoring the astonished expression suffusing her lovely features.

"What's this?" Kathy gasped.

"It's a gratuity for you and Jenny for being such perfectly lovely models, no strings attached. But I know Dalton very well, and I can tell you he is utterly smitten with you and Jenny. He is fabulously wealthy, and he could be extraordinarily generous if you actually deliver what you and Jenny offer in my paintings of you both. "Fifty thousand dollars! That's more than I make in a year at the studio," Kathy exclaimed. "What's the catch?"

"He wants a whole series of you and Jenny in lesbian poses. I know he'd pay big money to have a painting of you two in a sixty-nine. Would Jenny do it?"

"It's possible," Kathy shrugged indifferently, "what else does he want?"

"Sex with you and your daughter for big, big, money, and there's a bonus too."

"A bonus?"

"For Jenny's virginity. I don't know how much he'll give her but I would guess it would see her though college and well beyond."

"My god!' Kathy moaned. "How well do you know him. Is he in to S.M., domination, and that kind of rot?"

"No. I was in an orgy with him and three gorgeous babes. The youngest was eighteen like Jenny. He just loves beautiful sexy girls, teens like Jenny mixing it up with him and gorgeous babes like you, and bisexual lesbian stuff. The mother and daughter thing with you and Jenny must really turn him on too. Could you handle that?"

"Oh I've just been through that with Jenny. My ex wasn't her father, and he was after her right from the start. I should have dumped him when I found out but I was still in love with him so I got involved to watch over Jenny so she wouldn't get pregnant, and so she wouldn't have to sneak around and hide it from me. She had just turned eighteen and as it happened we both loved the sex with him and each other. I know it's weird but that's the way it was. I've always had a yen for girls as well as guys and when my ex got Jenny into the act with us it was fun getting her turned on, and she loved it. The two rules we had was no sneaking around and no vaginal intercourse with Jenny; that was my turf with him. But then one day I came home from work and found them in bed together. He had her straddling his waist and his cock was almost up into her vagina when I came into the bedroom, caught them and he didn't even have a condom on. That was the end of the sex, the marriage, everything a month ago."

"Dalton is your lucky day. It could be that he will set you both up financially for life if you both give him what he's looking for," Cassie said simply.

Kathy nodded knowingly. "Well he wouldn't be disappointed with Jenny. She's just like I am when she gets sexed up. We're both multi-orgasmic and she will try anything her lover wants her to, that's why I had to get her away from my ex before he fucked her vagina and got her pregnant. I wouldn't mind hopping into the sack with Dalton and give it a try just for the bucks, but I have to be sure that he will be good to Jenny before I let her get into it,"

"Well you could always start with lunch and see if he picks up the tab," Cassie giggled.

*****

12