Dalton's Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy teases Dalton with her daughter's delights.
12.1k words
4.57
23.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

Kathy teases Dalton with her daughter's delights.

A week dragged by. A week in which Dalton's expectations rose and fell with each phone call not from Kathy Collins. He occupied himself in his study, a spacious circular wood paneled room lined with books, paintings, and an entertainment center with a large spacious leather couch.

To the casual viewer the room suggested all the refinements of high culture in literature, art, music, and theatre. Upon closer inspection one discerned a focus upon the sensual, upon the nude female figure in the art, upon the erotic in the handsomely bound leather volumes, and upon the pornographic in the collections of film. The bookcases opposite the theatre screen were in fact a wall that parted and when opened revealed Dalton's most private collection of erotic art. His attention was now focused in this gallery with arranging Cassie's creations bearing the likenesses of Kathy Collins and her daughter, Jenny.

Previously the principal painting was Cassie's depiction of Amy and Laura captured in the lesbian perfection of their sixty-nine their lovely faces buried passionately between each other's thighs, their tongues working feverishly over each others labial lips.

Dalton often amused himself contemplating the sight. It never failed to evoke the delights of that incredible long weekend at Atherton with Cassie, Laura, Amy, and the sweet little Denise when he was witness to those long sessions of cunnilingus between the girls inspired to ever greater heights of passion by his unfailing phallus thrust repeatedly, and by turns into their weeping vulvas, convulsing anal puckers, and hungry mouths. He had reveled in what a perfect delight there was in the contrast between the girls' flowering late teen beauties and the womanly perfection of Cassie's and Laura's voluptuous charms. Clearly the girls and the women had found a deep satisfaction in their lovemaking as well.

Dalton could only muse over the long hours of cunnilingus between Amy and Laura, which Cassie had captured to perfection with her innately understanding paintbrush, an understanding which all four females had brought to that orgy with him at Atherton. Now to his delight Cassie had once again captured that piquant charm of flowered female beauty between Kathy Collins, and her daughter Jenny. Cassie's works clearly showed that this gorgeous mother and daughter had already experimented with sexual arousal together and he now fervently desired to draw them both into his world of erotic fulfillment.

In the lovely daughter he saw the likenesses of the beauteous mother, and he longed to experience every nuance of sexual satisfactions with both of them, and not only to experience once again youth and maturity in the act but to savor it with a mother and daughter of such exquisite and unusual incestuous sensuality that his organ hardened at the very thought of it.

With a sigh he gazed at his arrangement of Cassie's art upon his wall. The naked images of Kathy embracing Jenny now occupied the center of his collection so that he could compare their beauties, one with the other. Whether it was face or figure he delighted in the contrasts and similarities, and let his imagination roam at will over what it might be like to experience every detail of their beauties in simultaneous sex with each other, and himself with both of them. He lounged upon the luxury of his leather couch, his eyes fixed upon the feast before him when it wasn't lingering on the silent telephone at his side, while his hand massaged his organ into repeated erections.

When the phone at last rang the voice at the other end was Cassie's. "Marcus," she intoned, "I have something for you."

"My dear, whatever it is you have so stimulated my hunger with your painterly appetizers that I am utterly famished for the feast that this gorgeous mother and daughter before me have not yet served," he groaned.

"Patience dear Marcus," Cassie laughed. "In the meantime enjoy my next appetizer to you." And with that she hung up.

Her gift arrived the next day wrapped with two roses held by the ribbon, one in full bloom, the other flowering. He sniffed and regarded the flowers with wry amusement as they were of course symbolic of the mother and the budding daughter with virginal overtones.

When he opened the package his suspicions were rewarded with an album of Kathy's and Jenny's photos that Cassie had apparently shot as reference for her rendering of the two in her paintings. The photos of Kathy's sumptuous beauty was the perfect compliment to those of her daughter's and bespoke an erotic quality that he found utterly delightful.

The photos of Jenny's offered the girl in a delightful collection of erotic poses that displayed the little darling's most intimate aspects, and most particularly her hymen revealing that the girl was still a virgin, which he found not only incredible but utterly captivating to his starving libido, the proof that his extravagant offer for her maidenhead was not mistaken.

That Cassie knew his of love for fellatio all too well from that weekend with her and the other girls at Atherton he observed in the series of montages she had composed that offered Jenny in the most suggestive poses possible, poses that he spent the rest of the afternoon contemplating to distraction, captured particularly by the girl's sumptuous mouth, her lips made for caressing cocks.

Jenny's mother spent the week torn between her good fortune and her indecision. Never in her whole life had she had so much cash in her hands at one time; fifty thousand dollars just as a down payment on what sums the future could bring for posing with Jenny in lesbian lovemaking to begin with, and where it would go from there Kathy could easily predict.

But of course it was more than the mere whim of a man charmed by Cassie's paintings. He really wanted Jenny's virginity no doubt, and what would he pay for it along with her own participation in orgies of sex with him and her daughter? The knowledge flooded Kathy's consciousness with confusion and a certain sense of liberation as well.

Dalton's card lay on the coffee-table beside her phone. A call to him could open the door to financial freedom for her self and her daughter if what Cassie had told her about Dalton's wealth and his inclinations was true. On the other hand fifty thousand dollars in the hand was worth two in the bush, and she felt a strong impulse to let the whole matter rest just where it lay at present.

However Dalton had been utterly charming at the reception, and she had sensed a sincere fascination not only with Cassie's depictions, but of herself as a person. Her mind flitted over her past, dwelling as it so often did on that time when she had found herself pregnant, seduced as a teen by her own innocently passionate nature into sex on that incredible cruise with her seducer and his mistress. She had borne Jenny and loved her, determined that she would protect her from such a fate, but ironically she and Fred and Jenny had just relived her own youth. But at least her daughter was still a vaginal virgin, if not otherwise.

Like herself Jenny had demonstrated a passionate, easily aroused sexuality, and in the last months with Fred and herself the girl had been introduced to virtually the whole menu of sex, short of vaginal intercourse. Wryly, Kathy had to admit that Jenny had proved a very apt pupil, utterly willing and eager to experience whatever might be offered, the girl's erotic sensibilities blooming with the budding of her beauties.

There was no doubt about it, Jenny loved sex as much as she did herself, and it would only be a brief matter of time before Jenny lost her vaginal virginity to ... whom? With a sigh, Kathy picked up the phone but her call wasn't to Dalton, it was to Jenny. "Hi Mom. I was just going to take a shower. What's up?" Jenny chirped in her ear.

"Well, quite a bit dear. I just saw Cassie Rollins at her exhibition of the paintings she did of you and me."

"Really? Does she want us to pose for her again?"

"Would you like to Jenny?"

"Yeah! That was fun!"

"I met someone else at the exhibit too. A man who was so impressed with our pictures that he bought all of them. His name is Marcus Dalton and he is very, very rich. He gave me a check for fifty thousand dollars, what he calls a 'gratuity' for us being such good models. Can you believe it?"

"Jeez, he must really like our looks!" Jenny gasped.

"He does Baby. He would like to take us both to lunch, and he especially wants to meet you."

"He does?"

"Yes dear. He was very taken with your poses, and he thinks you're absolutely gorgeous."

"But I can't get away from school during the week, mom, we're having finals."

"I know dear. Just think about it, and if you think you'd like to do it ...I mean meet him for lunch..., I'll give you his number and you can call him when you decide."

"Yeah! Alright, Where would we go?"

"I don't know but you can be sure it would be very special."

"I've got an awful lot of stuff to do right now with exams and everything."

"I know dear, just let me know when you make up your mind."

"What's he like, mom?"

"He's very good looking, Baby. Very distinguished. Very rich, and very interested in girls like you. If you decide you'd like to meet him I know he'd especially like to hear it from you." "Okay. I'll think about it. I miss you mom," Jenny signed her gaze fixed on the bathroom door mirror reflecting the full length of her naked body. At nineteen she wished her body was more like her moms and most of the other girls she knew at school instead of so delicately shaped. It hadn't changed much since she was fifteen but in some ways it was pretty good even then. With a wry smile she cupped her breast and squeezed it thinking that her mom's boobs were so much more sexy than her own, but this man must have liked her 'little girl' tits anyhow.

She turned and glanced back at her buttocks satisfied that she had a really cute butt even if it wasn't as gorgeous as mom's and Fred sure liked to feel it every chance he got. And that wasn't all he'd felt in the last year! All those times when he had played with her nipples and mom's, and then got her to suck mom's tits, and then when mom had sucked hers and she'd felt all those fantastic sensations in her clit when mom touched her there.

It had been too long since she had known all those delicious sensations from his fingers too she had to admit, her hand curling down over tummy to find her clitoris and begin that familiar massage that could so quickly bring her to orgasm when she had such sexy thoughts as were filling her head at the moment. Another orgasm right now would be cool while she was thinking about what might happen with that Mister Dalton if he was anything like Fred. The steam from the shower filled the room fogging the mirror and amidst the rush of water she could hear the familiar sounds of her fingers working her clit and her wet pussy lips that had her gasping with satisfaction as she lifted her pelvis into the pulsing spray pummeling her clit into another good quick orgasm

*****

By the time the call reached Dalton he had feared it would never come, but then a girl's voice had chirped "Mister Dalton? This is Jenny. Mom said you wanted to take us to lunch but I can't get away from school till the weekend and after that I will be real busy with exams. I mean I would love to go to lunch, sir, but ..."

The girl's voice trailed off in uncertainty and Dalton pondered the situation. "How about dinner on Saturday evening then? Your mother and I could pick you up at your school. We could have dinner and perhaps do a little theatre afterwards."

"Oh yes...that would be lovely. I'll tell mom. Thank you, sir."

"You're most welcome, Jenny."

"Oh, mom told me you bought all our pictures too. I guess you must like them?"

"I adore them Jenny. In fact I'm looking at them right now as we speak."

"Well I guess you will know me when you see me then," the girl giggled.

"Will you be nude, dear?" he chuckled.

"My goodness no Mister Dalton. But what would you like me to wear?"

"As little as possible, Jenny."

"I'll think about it sir," she said and hung up with a soft giggle echoing promisingly in his ear.

That hint was even more promising when he arrived at the apartment building on Saturday evening and found the girl's mother waiting at the entrance. He got out of his car and opened the door for Kathy as she walked lithely to him, the beauty of her face and form more than fulfilling the promises of Cassie's renderings in her paintings of the woman.

She was dressed in a simple scoop-neck blouse and skirt so perfectly fitted that the now familiarly luscious curves of her body were subtly revealed in all their perfection. He recognized as well in her stride the display of a high fashion model that highlighted the attractiveness of her simple costume. "It's so good of you to take us to dinner, Mister Dalton," Kathy smiled up at him sliding gracefully onto the car seat.

Catching a generous glimpse of the deep cleft between her succulent breasts in her low-necked blouse Dalton was further charmed by the delightful twin bulges of her nipples showing beneath the thin fabric, confirming his observation that despite the fact that she was braless her breasts lifted firmly into an utterly provocative upward tilt. "My utter pleasure," he intoned gratefully, savoring the subtle knowing smile on her lips that acknowledged her awareness of the satisfactions she was giving him.

She settled onto the bench-seat as he slid behind the wheel and glanced down at what he could see of her legs, her thin skirt hiding her knees from his eyes but settling around the curves of her shapely thighs in a most enticing way. His mind's eye had memorized her naked beauty from the paintings in every detail, and he now found it utterly charming to know so perfectly what her garments only subtly concealed.

A connoisseur of feminine charm Dalton was again struck by the extraordinary beauty of the woman now alone with him for the first time. Her facial features were perfection with wide-set dark eyes beneath gracefully arched brows, her nose delicate, her lips full and sumptuously shaped like her daughter's, her long dark hair full of auburn tints and held at the nape of her graceful neck with a gold clasp.

As for her body he knew its nudity in every detail from his hours of studying Cassie's renderings of the woman's gorgeous contours, yet he could not resist the urge to cast lingering glances at the living embodiment of this beauty beside him while he steered his car into the traffic.

Kathy returned his glances with a regard of her own, quite frankly acknowledging his obvious appreciation of her beauty with a subtle smile of her sumptuous lips and a knowing lift of her lovely brows. In her expressions Dalton recognized a knowing sensuousness and a vibrant electric charge that resonated to perfection with his own erotic sympathies.

Beautiful women he knew were often well attuned to the sensuality their charms awakened in men, and many pretended obliviousness to protect themselves from unwanted advances, but this lovely creature beside him now had not only shed all such pretensions for the moment at least, she was letting the light of her sexual soul bathe him in its erotic glow. "I can't express how much pleasure the paintings of you and Jenny have given me. They are all a perfect delight hanging in my study gallery," he intoned.

"Well, sir, I can't express how stunned I was to receive your gratuity. When Cassie gave me your so incredibly generous check it floored me. So if your generosity is any of measure of the pleasure my daughter and I have given you we are delighted as well. And now dinner and theatre to top it off!" she exclaimed with a helpless smile.

"I must tell you that I simply had to meet you and your daughter together. Cassie has done a marvelous job of capturing your outer beauty, but as little as I know of you right now it is clear that the paintings only hint at the charm of your living personalities, and your unique relationship."

"You're very kind, Mister Dalton," Kathy returned, the subtly droll smile touching her lips immediately invoking a phallic response in Dalton.

"Your daughter is an extraordinarily beautiful young lady," he ventured, "and so adept at modeling for one so young. How old is she?"

"She's older in certain ways than she looks," Kathy laughed, choosing not to divulge her daughter's nineteen years. Clearly Dalton was charmed by Jenny's adolescent appearance and it could be useful to encourage that impression while hinting at her daughter's sexual sophistication.

"The two of you make a gorgeous bouquet," Dalton enthused.

"Thank you, Marcus. My daughter really is quite lovely. She attracts a lot of attention, and her nature is so like mine that I sent her to a girls' boarding school to keep her out of trouble with boys." Kathy returned with a simple shrug of her shapely shoulder.

"How long has Jenny been attending the school?" he asked.

"Since she was twelve" Kathy smiled dryly. "My ex paid for it then and he's still paying for it now as part of the divorce settlement. I enrolled her in the school to put her to some degree beyond Fred's reach and to protect her virginity from him and horny boys."

"Well as gorgeous and as uninhibited as she appears in Cassie's paintings a private girl's school is just the place for her I'm sure," he smiled.

"Yes.. 'uninhibited' is a good word for describing Jenny," she laughed wryly.

Dalton smiled. "It would appear from her poses in the paintings that she has some acquaintance with ... what shall I say ...the sensual and the erotic?" "My ex was very fond of porno films...he indulged himself often and Jenny was exposed to such things ...frequently..." Her voice trailed off meaningfully and, while Dalton decided not to pursue the matter further he guessed that the girl had experienced rather more than just watching pornography. How much more time and this evening might reveal.

Their conversation turned then to more mundane matters as Kathy gave him directions for the school and at last he viewed the iron fence surrounding the modest building and the drive leading up to the portico. When Dalton stopped at the entrance a door swung open and he observed the unmistakable beauty of Jenny Collins waving and descending the steps to the car, a bulky bag slung over her slim shoulder.

She wore a simple, mid-thigh length shift that flowed nicely about her nubile figure, fitted neatly to her slim waist and delicately cupped her modest breasts so that he could catch occasional glimpses of her luscious nipples beneath it, revealing that she was as braless as her mother.

Her slim shapely bare legs, accented by the rise of high-heeled pumps complimented her long graceful arms. He found the living moving youngster as utterly satisfying as Cassie's renderings of the girl's naked charms so perfectly imprinted in his mind that he could almost visualize her nude before him while Kathy made the introductions.

Clearly the girl had followed his instructions to 'wear as little as possible,' and he could now take the actual measure of her nubile charms in a dress she had worn for one of Cassie's paintings.

The garment was a brief black flowered affair held by tiny straps descending from her shapely shoulders to reveal her delightful cleavage and the tempting shapes of her braless young breasts. Her height came barely to his shoulder and the proportions between her long slim shapely legs and short torso were ideal, and there was not an ounce of unneeded weight in her form.

As they stood together he observed that the woman was a head taller than her daughter, her full luscious figure a beauteous contrast to Jenny's budding beauties. In the lively beauty of the girl's young face he saw as well a cascade of girlish expressions that seemed to mask a subtle knowledge and he guessed that indeed the girl 'was older than she looked in certain ways'. If there was one feature that distinguished Jenny whatever her age it was her long shapely naked legs with ankles, calves, knees, and thighs that he instantly craved to caress and explore with his hands.