Dalton's Delights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, this is Mister Dalton. He's going to take us to dinner at Bouquet La Femme and then to the ballet afterwards."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," the girl smiled charmingly up into his face and extended her hand.

"My utter pleasure to meet you in person, Jenny," Dalton returned cupping the warmth of her fingers in his palm and reading the subtle droll expression in the girl's eyes that acknowledged what he must have seen of her in Cassie Rollin's paintings..

"I love the ballet," Jenny exclaimed. "This company is very special," Dalton nodded. "Here, let me help you with your bag," he added lifting it from her back with one hand while his other hand slid up her bare arm to remove the strap and savor the smooth warm fresh silkiness of her skin.

"Thank you, sir," she said prettily with a quick glance up into his face while holding her arm still for that first lingering touch of his hand. "Here Baby, you sit between us," Kathy ordered and slid off the bench-seat so Jenny could slip onto it. With delight Dalton took the measure of the woman and girl as they moved to arrange themselves on the seat. Holding the door he felt Kathy's shapely warmth when she nestled against him to make room for her daughter to slide onto the seat, her curvaceous body a perfect delight in his space.

Then as Jenny slid onto the seat the hem of her short dress, captured by the leather of the seat, lifted and he could study the full length of her bare legs all the way to her hip. Clearly if she was wearing panties they were of mere wisps. Settling into the seat and tugging her dress down a bit Jenny tossed a knowing glance up at him that he found utterly delightful. Clearly the girl knew exactly how to offer her charms, and in his mind's eye he saw her as beauteously naked as he had observed her in Cassie's renderings.

With an amused glance up into his face Kathy slid onto the seat beside her daughter. When Dalton shut the car door she had to snuggle so close to Jenny on the bench seat that they had to find room for him behind the wheel. The night being warm he removed his jacket before seating himself next to the girl who solved the problem by lifting her arm to rest it on the seat behind him. In the confined space of the coupe Jenny found herself sandwiched so snugly between this man and her mother that she could feel the movements of his leg against her thigh, and his arm warm against her side. She glanced up at him taking in his features and found him quite handsome indeed, impressively distinguished in appearance, and certainly older than Fred, her mom's ex.

She saw him return her study with a smile, and took in the way his eyes searched her face, fell to her bosom, and then lingered upon her legs before capturing her eyes again. Instantly she knew that he liked her legs and it pleased her that she had groomed them to perfection. As for her breasts she knew her nipples showed beneath her top, and she sensed by the glances he darted at her bosom that he appreciated her offering of them in this way.

The leather seat felt comfy under her bare legs as she settled herself between her mother and Mr. Dalton, her heeled pumps lifting her bare knees so that her skirt slid back to the revelation of her thighs. She could feel how cool the leather felt on the backs of her legs all the way to her buttocks bare except for the thin little thong she'd chosen for this adventure collapsing into the crease between her cheeks.

Squirming her bottom on the seat to gain a little more room she found herself so confined between her mother and this stranger beside her as he started the car that she'd had to lift her arm behind him so she could breathe with freedom.

Clearly there was plenty of room for her in the back seat but obviously her mom wanted her where she was now, and as Mister Dalton steered the car into traffic Jenny felt the movements of his arm brushing against her left breast but she had no room to avoid the sensations awakening so suddenly and so readily within her nipple, and it had been such a long time since she had enjoyed those feelings that now she knew that the call her mom had wanted her to make to Mr. Dalton had been the right one.

Looking down at her naked legs Jenny sensed Mr. Dalton's glances at them as well, and considered adjusting her dress for modesty's sake but it was impossible and then it occurred to her that he owned all those pictures of her posed in the most revealing ways. He had already seen her naked body from every angle: her tits, her bare butt, even close-ups of her pussy and her butt cheeks and what was between them, and she had nothing to hide now.

A slow flush mounted in her neck and rose into her face, along with other sensations just as familiar, a stream of tingles coming from her left breast pressed against the back of his arm. She raised her shoulder and shifted in the seat to move her breast away but there was no room, and it seemed that whatever she did his arm, with the warmth of his flesh under his thin sleeve, was always there against her nipple.

Jenny caught her breath, felt those familiar little thumbs of her heart, and that sexy sensation in her tummy when she got excited and glanced over at her mother. The look she got back was one that she knew all too well: the soft smile, the subtle lift of her mom's eyebrows over her brightened eyes, and then there was that familiar comforting pat of mom's hand on her naked right knee that carried that special message of its own.

Dalton heard the little sigh with which Jenny surrendered into relaxation and felt the girl's warmth settling against him. Now he could take the full measure of her darling breast against his arm, feel its adolescent firmness through the thin fabric of her dress along with the new sensation of her puffy nipple collapsing into a hardened bud.

He moved his hand on the wheel so that his arm caressed her firming little bulge more purposefully and he heard her catch her breath again as the sensations from her breast streamed through her. And then when he repeated the movement he felt that now she was perhaps actually settling her breast against his arm to know even more of those little pleasures.

Delicately he savored the firmness of her budding breast against his arm topped with the delight of her nipple hardening into arousal and felt her lift her shoulder pressing her breast even more firmly into his massage.

Jenny glanced up at the man beside her. He wasn't at all like her mom's ex. Fred was just a young jock. Mr. Dalton must be fifty or more, clean shaven, very well groomed with just a touch of gray in his dark hair, and he had to be really rich to have given her mom all that money.

They were sitting so close that she could scent his cologne, and was sure he could smell hers. Even his shirt suggested wealth it fitted him so perfectly, the thin cloth of his sleeve felt silky smooth against her breast. The sensations there were quite delicious now, and when she looked over at her mother the glance she got back showed that her mom knew just what she was experiencing, and she knew then that it would be all right to give in to what she was feeling at that moment. Dalton felt the girl move her arm on the seat behind him and the way the movement purposefully settled her young breast even more into the caressing of his arm against her tingling nipple. He could feel how her breath was deepening and the way her young bosom was rising and falling as she gave herself over to the mounting excitement within her.

He could sense that the girl was now totally focused on the caresses from his arm, and when he glanced down at her legs her knees had parted from their modest closeness to suggest the delicious beauty of her inner thighs to where her hand still clasped her dress into her loins. The girl's shapely legs were an utter delight, long and slim, her flawless skin smooth, lightly tanned, carefully groomed, and their beauty drew every glance Dalton's could spare from his driving.

Jenny gazed down at her mother's hand on her knee and felt the soft comforting caress of her fingers sliding over her skin. And then there was that soft subtle pressure on the inside of her knee that drew her legs apart a bit more. How often had she felt that same caress as mom and Fred had cuddled with her on the couch! But his seduction of her had taken a long time and she had never even met this man beside her now.

Yet, slowly, hesitantly, Jenny yielded, gradually opening herself to what was being asked of her. Her left ankle folded, the movement opening her knees while her other foot extended to the right, the movement giving this man an unobstructed view of the inside of her right leg all the way from her ankle up to where her dress rumpled over her crotch.

Everyone said she had lovely legs and it was obvious from the constant glances this man beside her was giving them that he thought so too. With a subtle smile Jenny let her legs spread and tossed a quick glance up at him reading his satisfaction with her offering. Dalton's right hand left the wheel and fiddled with the CD player filling the car with a sensuous New Age sound, and then his hand rested casually on the shift lever so that his fingers dangled over her left knee, and then slid slowly and softly over its shape, the touches so suggestive they made her catch her breath.

Glancing up again at her mother Jenny saw that she knew what was happening and read that familiar smile of acquiescence on her lovely lips. So when Mister Dalton's little finger left her knee and then began to explore the warmth leading to her inner thigh she didn't move her leg away. In fact her left ankle had turned uncomfortably in her high-heeled shoe and when she righted it the movement brought her knee up to his hand that slid off the shift-lever and came to rest on the top of her bare leg just above her knee.

She felt his fingers close for a moment and take the measure of her there, and especially the way his thumb slid in a long slow caress along the outside of her leg while his fingers savored her inner contours. Now the back of his arm against her nipple felt even more delicious and that familiar breathless sensation of surrender filling her once more, she moved her shoulder so that her nipple snuggled into his touch and her breast slid softly over his arm.

"I love that music, don't you dear?" her mother crooned.

"Yeah, it's cool," Jenny murmured back.

"I think I'll just close my eyes and listen," Kathy smiled tipping her head back on the seat, and that's when Dalton's hand closed softly over the warmth of Jenny's upper leg. His fingers feeling slowly and softly for all the contours of her thigh, their tips sending little tickles of excitement thrilling through her loins to mingle with the ripples of pleasure from her nipple.

Jenny felt and watched his hand savoring the shapes of her leg, his touch was gently encompassing, his long fingers moving both boldly and subtly over the inside of her thigh shoving the hem of her dress up to the full revelation of her naked loins. She felt her breath catch in a quick pant as his fingers explored her there, and when she glanced up at him he was smiling down at her so fondly that she just let her leg loll over into his hand.

With delight Dalton gazed into the girl's lovely face reading her absorption with his advances, her warm skin so smooth and flawless under his fingers, the shape of her thigh settling into his hand so that he could feel even under to its moist warmth and down beneath her knee to the swell of her smooth upper calf enticing her to lift her heel and settle her calf into his hand. His eyes wide and bright captured hers reading the messages of pleasure in her expression along with the parting of her sumptuous lips and the tip of her tongue emerging to touch them. Then his hand slid casually up to her mid thigh again his fingers in their passage slowly sampling the warmth and smoothness of her skin, their touch sending an ever more erotic message into the depths of her loins that caused her to squirm her bottom on the seat so that her legs parted even more.

Breathlessly she felt his hand move from the shapes of her mid thigh and then work its way up into the moist heat of her upper thigh and caress its shape so sensuously that she had to lift her leg into his touch so that he could feel all the way around her leg.

She felt his hand take the full measure of her thigh inside and out then slide beneath to feel its heat all the way from the back of her knee to where her buttocks began, his fingers probing for the feel of her bare butt cheek beneath her panties, their movements shoving her dress up so that her parted thighs gave him a glimpse of that brief panel of silk covering her crotch.

Fascinated she caught his gaze fixed on the prominent bulge of her pussy beneath her panties now fully exposed beneath the hem of her dress. And that's when she felt the passage of his hand brush softly over her sex as he stroked over to her right leg, the sensation causing her to catch her breath with excitement and tension at his brief touch upon her most private parts as his explorations advanced to her right thigh and his finger tips tickled it so deliciously that she just had to press her heels against the floor and lift her sex into the caress of his wrist upon it. Dalton stared down at the long slim curvaceous singular beauty of the girl's legs that Cassie had so perfectly rendered in her paintings, and that now lay totally exposed to his gaze and his touch. The hand Jenny had used to hold her dress now rested limply beside her right hip, and the glimpses of the girl's delicate panties below her crumpled skirt teased him with the promises of the pleasures shielded beneath the silk.

In his mind's eye he saw Jenny's prominent naked vulva that Cassie had rendered so exquisitely in her paintings and he knew that under her panties the girl's hairless sex offered the long fulsome bulges of her swollen delta and outer labia embracing the prominent rise of her clitoris above her generous inner petals, and that she had a large pussy as inviting as her mother's. He glanced at Kathy to take the measure of his familiarity with her daughter, but she sat with her head relaxed against the head-rest, her eyes closed. In profile her face was utterly gorgeous, and the soft smile on her luscious lips, and the position of her hand on Jenny's right knee told him what he needed to know. In fact in caressing her daughter's right leg his hand had briefly touched Kathy's, and her only reaction had been to lift her hand slightly, the movement drawing Jenny's legs even further apart for his pleasure.

He let his hand linger there then, his fingers mingling with Kathy's for a moment savoring their warmth and slim shapeliness, the touches carrying a sensual message of complicity, her fingers offering him a little pat of permission in the seduction of her daughter.

To his delight he felt the girl lift her buttocks, her movement freeing her dress so he could shove the hem back until it rested well above her sex and expose the fulsome rise of her swollen delta sloping down to the still hidden bulges of her labia beneath the shinning panel of her panties.

She knew how her dress had slid up over her butt till it was wadded behind her back when she'd seated herself, and now it only draped over her belly and hips. The warmth of the smooth soft leather seat felt so sexy beneath her virtually bare buttocks and on the backs of her legs. Gazing up into the windshield she saw her face dimly reflected there, its expression sober, fixed, her lips parted in suspenseful wonderment at the boldness of his caresses upon her as though he couldn't wait to know what she had to conceal.

That they had only just met seemed not to matter, and that his appetite for her was so lusty from all those pictures Miss Rollins had done of her must be reason he was so bold and fresh. He had already seen her bare pussy in all those sexy poses and the way she had played with herself, spreading and probing and massaging her clitoris into one orgasm after another.

Glancing over at her mother again Jenny read that softly amused smile on her mouth that acknowledged what she herself was feeling from the strokes of his hand in its passage from one thigh to the other as she slid her bottom forward and parted her legs so that her sex was fully open to his touch. Jenny knew now it would only be a moment or two before this man touched her where Fred had felt her so often, and then it happened.

His hand paused to rest softly over the fullness of her sex making her gasp with an intake of breath at this incredibly delicious familiarity, only when she at last exhaled she felt how her sex lifted into his hand and the way his fingers were feeling out its puffy shape. They searched into her depths for a brief delicious moment before stroking up over her abdomen to her belly, the movement lifting her skirt until the hem rested just below her breasts and she was exposed to his touch from her belly button to her crotch.

Her gaze fell to his hand and followed his finger feeling her shapes, stroking up over her abdomen up to her belly-button to feel its snug little hollow and then to feel down over the silk of her panties searching for the bulges of her sex again beneath the cloth, pushing her so far past any thought of resistance that she simply had to spread her knees even further, tense her buttocks and shove her sex even more firmly into his fingering.

Slowly, gently Dalton moved his finger to explore the girl there, to savor the first moist heat of her delta and feel how full and generous it was to his touch as he slid his finger over its rise, his glance savoring the way the silky fabric of her panties molded to its shape and plunged into the cleft leading to her labia crowned by the bud of her clitoris between them.

He felt the deep breath she took then, and the way she held it while his finger felt every aspect of her delta rising between the valleys of her girlish loins, and when his finger moved up to savor its breadth he watched her hand lift the hem of her dress over her breasts so he could explore even more of what she had to offer him.

Their eyes locked and his gaze fell to her bare bosom savoring the familiar shapes of her shapely young breasts their nipples contracted to taut buds of arousal, her breath lifting her bosom into quick pants of excitement, his mouth aching to suck her fulsome nipples. Reading his need she captured a nipple between her thumb and forefinger stretching it in offering to his lips that he dared not to accept while driving the car.

He heard her breath collapse then into quick little pants and felt its moist heat on the back of his arm, and the rhythm of her heart rise into a tempo of beats, and a sudden gasp of excitement escape her mouth as his free arm encircled her shoulders, his hand slipping beneath her arm to find her right breast, cup it sensuously and torture her nipple with delight.

Then the movements of his hand brushed against Kathy's breast cuddled beside her daughter's shoulder and he felt the mother stretch against his touch her luscious breast caressing the back of his hand as he played with her daughter's nipple, a knowing smile touching the woman's lips, her eyes shut under her dreamy brows.

The daughter slumped down into the seat giving her young bosom over to his searches when his fingers found the flimsy shoulder straps of her dress tugging it down her arms leaving her naked from her nipples to her waist and he could fondle her with utter freedom. The girl's budding breasts were as utterly delicious as Cassie had rendered them, her rosy nipples tilting up delightfully and offering their shapes puckered with arousal for his mouth if only he could get to them.

Jenny was staring up at him now, reading his reactions to her display. His touch was so expert, so delicious, so moving that she had to arch her back and lift her delicate breasts into his touch, little groans of excitement escaping her lips, her fingers finding his and stroking them into ever more delightful excursions over her bosom, and tweaking her nipples with own fingers, signaling her readiness for an even more intimate delight. To Dalton's satisfaction he felt the girl squirming excitedly beside him, her high-heeled shoe dropped from her foot so that her shapely leg lifted from the seat and now only the transparent little triangle of her panties hid her sex from his sight and touch. That she had chosen her briefest and sexiest underwear he observed in the way her panties curved down to expose her naked hairless delta all the way to cleft of her sex and taper on the sides into slim bands disappearing into the clefts of her groin.