Dalton's Delights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his hand left her breast and fell again to the beckoning access of her hairless delta shining above the tiny triangle of her panties covering her clit and pussy lips. Spreading his fingers over her abdomen he stroked from one slim hip to the other taking the measure of her flat little tummy and feel of her puffy delta lifting to his touch.

He glanced down at her lovely face and her eyes were wide, dark, and wise as well. That she too was captivated by this experience he saw in the way her sumptuous lips had parted her mouth opening in wonder, excitement, and something else that suggested its depths would welcome his throbbing erection if he ever got the chance to give it to her.

Then her lithe little tongue emerged to caress her lips and she leaned up to him and her lips touched his cheek in a quick wet kiss. He turned his face away from the windshield and when their mouths met he felt her tongue touch his and in an instant his tongue entered her mouth and felt the delicious way she sucked at it for an instant before he had to return to the driving; the knowledge that this little darling was not only familiar with fellatio but was now ready to caress his cock filled him with utter delight.

"Lift your right leg Jenny" he murmured and when she raised her foot to rest it upon the edge of the seat and totally free her leg to his touch her mother's hand slipped about Jenny's ankle anchoring her daughter's leg to his explorations.

Now he could freely caress not only Jenny's slim calf but the underside of her leg and the uppermost reaches of her thigh as well. He drove with his left hand, his right hand occupied in savoring every luscious little rise and hollow of the girl's limb. He felt her squirm luxuriantly beside him the movement elevating her pelvis and exposing the whole of her panty-clad sex to his hand. As for Jenny's left leg it too had opened totally to his caresses, and she reclined with her delightfully girlish thighs fully spread to his repeated explorations.

When he lifted his gaze from Jenny's lovely legs to her mother's face he took in its knowing beauty with sheer delight, the woman's subtle smile revealing how perfectly she knew what her daughter was experiencing at the moment. His glance now hovered over the girl's beauteous face, her eyes closed like her mother's to savor the sensations of his caresses upon her legs.

He was struck then by the similarities and differences between the two of them and there was now no question in his mind that they shared an intense sensuality quite beyond anything he had ever yet experienced, and that they were welcoming him into its aura of delights complimented by their incredible beauty.

That Kathy was savoring this experience in her own unique way he saw in the arousal suffusing her expression when she turned her face to him and opened her bright eyes, her lids puffed with knowing need, and in the willingness in her expression to invite his touch to her as well.

She turned in the seat to face him so that her bosom hovered over her daughter's nearly nude form, inviting his hand to explore her breasts bare beneath her blouse and he was able for a moment to palm their utterly delicious shapes and feel out the generous dimensions of her nipples before she directed his hand to her daughter's delightful little bosom once more.

With a complicit giggle Jenny raised her hand to her mother's blouse her delicate fingers working at the buttons until she had opened enough of them to expose the succulently beauty of her mother's bosom to his hand. Now his hand caressed ever more freely between the two of them eliciting little gasps and giggles from his tugs on their nipples and his strokes taking the measure of their tits.

Then with a sly wink at him Jenny turned her face to her mother's bosom and sucked a nipple into her mouth, nursing it with a knowledge born of the arousal she was quickening in her mother's being, her hands cupping Kathy's breast with knowing caresses.

Dalton glanced at Kathy and read the wise smile on her lovely lips, the knowing lift of her eyebrows over her puffed lids, and moved his finger with an even more purposeful caress into the moist heat of her daughter's panty clad crotch feeling Jenny lift herself in an irresistibly spontaneous response to his touch and heard her catch her breath even as her lovely legs tensed, and her buttocks contracted pushing her sex up into his caresses again and again.

Kathy silently savored Dalton's progress into pleasure, reading his enchantment with Jenny's beauty as a tribute to her own, and she knew only too well precisely how her daughter was reacting to his advances, having lived through it herself many times at Jenny's age. She knew Jenny was already well aroused, and she felt the sensations of her daughter's pleasure vibrating within herself along with those echoes of from her own past when she had eagerly given herself over to a similar seduction.

Now there was that familiar excitement of complicity with the girl's seducer, creating an erotic bond between herself, Dalton, and her daughter. Of course she could have played her hand with more restraint, but she had chosen to deal as forthrightly with Dalton as he had with his 'gratuity' to her, and she had decided not only to leave the initiative to Dalton in satisfying his desires, but to enhance the experience for all of them.

She heard Jenny moan with acquiescence and need and saw the way her daughter was lifting her sex into this man's probing hand, her eyes seeking hers for permission to let herself go utterly into the satisfaction of orgasm. How much further would he go Jenny wondered; all the way to where her panties covered what he had already seen of her sex in the paintings and felt now for so long? Should she seize his hand and stop him here and now? Because she knew that if he touched her there, where the magic lay, she would be his and they could be into everything that she had just been through with her mom and Fred. Or would this be different somehow? She only knew the answer lay with her mother and she held herself in readiness for whatever that would be.

The rustle of her mother's blouse opening in the silence told her everything as she stared at the revelations of her mother's beautiful breasts under her mouth. Mr. Dalton was staring at the both of them in fascinated frustration between his necessity to steer the car and his need to satisfy his appetites for the feasts unfolding before him, and then his fingers again found the shapes of her pussy lips under the utterly revealing skimpy little panties she had chosen for this evening, the front panel a mere wisp of thin fabric embracing the shapes of her sex. His finger touched her there, so softly, so delicately that she could only hold her breath while he continued to explore every nuance of her vulva through the thin silky cloth before he finally found her clitoris and settled upon it. Dalton felt the girl opening herself to his massaging finger in the way her pelvis lifted to greet his hand, in the way her bottom slid forward on the seat spreading her lovely knees, and in the way her hands clasped his arm to her firm little breasts with their protruding hard nipples. Now once again he sounded out the shape of her clitoris beneath her panties feeling its surprising fullness.

Quick glances into the girl's crotch confirmed what his fingers were telegraphing, her outer labia were long and full, their bulges delicately decorated by the flowered transparency of the panty panel, and beginning at their upper confluence the prominent swell of her clitoral hood filled the space between them.

Clearly that clitoris would be easily stimulated by the softest touch and when he continued to stroke it with the most gentle of caresses he felt the shudders of delight shivering though Jenny's body nestled so close to his.

Curling his finger down to touch the twin bulges of her inner petals, the girl's responses told him everything he needed to know about her susceptibility to such a touch, and the deeper his finger descended the wetter it became. Already her thin little panties were soaking with the juices from her vagina and he simply had to lift his hand to his face to savor the delicate aromas flowering from her hidden rose.

With a soft gasp Jenny collapsed limply, catching her breath over the familiar cravings this man's fingers were rousing within her. His touch had been so perfect, so knowing of what she had no power to resist, so filling her with anticipation of what must happen next that when she watched him scenting his finger and then touching his tongue to it she could almost feel those sensations of his tongue instead of his finger upon her panty clad pussy lips. So when his finger lifted to her mother's mouth and she opened her luscious lips to savor her daughter's taste once again Jenny was more than eager to submit to him.

His finger wet with her mother's saliva trailed down over her mom's nipple flipping it neatly before touching her own nipple still wet from mom's mouth and circled it sensationally chasing that familiar cascade of thrills down into her clit where it settled so deliciously that Jenny could only pump her butt up into the touch.

Spontaneously, instinctively, irresistibly her taut firm little buttocks lifted her shapely little pelvis into the probe. With a soft groan she pressed her feet against the floor, shoving herself up into his touch, holding herself there for what was going to happen next, and then she watched her mom's hand come to her panties and pull the little triangle of cloth aside to the total revelation of her sex for Mr. Dalton's explorations.

Now his fingers swept down over her pussy lips pausing to savor and squeeze their swollen fullness, and not just once, but over and over again as she tensed her buttocks and pulsed her pussy against his fingers. She knew she was big there, in just the way her mother was, that she had a woman's sex in all its parts, and it pleased her. It was a compensation for her little-girl boobs, even though her oh so sensitive nipples were big like her mom's too.

His hand paused upon her puffy delta filling his palm, but his forefinger continued its journey. She felt him tracing that fine narrow soft decorative line of her trimmed pubic hair leading to her clitoris. The sensation made her catch her breath and hold it in suspense.

She couldn't believe this was happening. This man, handsome as he was, whom she'd only just met hardly half an hour ago was already so utterly intimate with her, turning her on, teasing her nipples, stroking her naked legs, and now intruding into her panties to finger her clit and drive her crazy with the need to orgasm! Slowly, carefully, Dalton continued his discovery of Jenny's now naked vulva. He felt the girl's tension and her breathless suspense along with her wondering surrender to the sensations he was evoking with his caresses. He heard her sudden little gasps of satisfaction when his finger slid over the hood of her clitoris, sounding out the pearly little bud protruding from beneath it.

It's generous size and prominence he found utterly promising but he chose not to linger and bring her to orgasm so soon. There would be time for that soon enough. Spreading his thumb and third finger he stroked slowly down and over the girl's sex, capturing and taking the measure of her outer labia, their fullness and length filling the space between his fingers, while his forefinger felt for her inner labia and found them firming and lifting to his touch so that she had to begin moving her sex on his finger.

With delight Dalton felt the girl's hands seize his wrist and hold it still so she could pulse her pussy against its bulk. He paused then offering his wrist to the girl's masturbatory movements. Glancing down he saw her eyes close and her teeth clench as she worked her clitoris against his wrist.

That this was a familiar exercise to her he saw in the expert way she roused herself until his wrist was wet with her juices lathering her labia, and when he glanced up at Kathy she was smiling in sensual complicity with her daughter's abandoned movements, until at last the girl had to pause and catch her breath, a pause that Kathy herself brought to an end when she placed her own finger on Jenny's clit and began to stimulate it. Awed Dalton saw that this too was a familiar exercise between the mother and daughter as Jenny lifted her sex into those oh so knowing touches. Kathy lifted her gaze to his and winked happily. That she was not only utterly complicit in her daughter's seduction, but excited by it as well Dalton read in the way her succulent lips had parted to expose the tip of her tongue roving between them, and in the way her arm now slid beneath both of Jenny's thighs, lifting her daughter's pelvis so that he could slid his fingers down into the most intimate parts of the girl's sex while she continued to stimulate Jenny's clit with her forefinger.

Jenny felt him softly squeezing her puffy sex between his thumb and finger following its shape all the way back between her legs so that she had to spread them and open herself even more by lifting her pelvis so he could work all the way underneath to where her butt cheeks now freed from the seat encouraged his probe into what lay between them.

It was when his finger touched her anal pucker that she groaned out loud and Kathy lifted her delicious eyebrows in knowing encouragement of his advances into the girl's depths. Clearly this little beauty had known and enjoyed anal arousal in the past and to what degree Dalton was delighted to determine.

The challenge for him was now to drive circumspectly while his attention was so thoroughly distracted by this pair of abandoned beauties at his side, and now especially that Kathy was becoming such an active participant in her daughter's pleasures.

He felt the woman's hand, having moved to support her daughter's legs with her arm, come to rest upon his own leg, her slim fingers curling up over his broad thigh and seizing it to brace her arm and lift Jenny's pelvis for his fingers searching into the depths between the girl's taut slim buttocks. Upon feeling his forefinger slide to the probe of her anal opening Jenny uttered a soft little moan, a plea of surrender mingled with pleasure. Her legs began to close in a last instinctual response of modesty and protection to which she felt the resistance of her mother's right hand crossing to seize her right knee and keep her legs spread to this man's fingering.

Breathlessly she awaited that instant when that finger would plunge into those delicious depths that she knew so well not only from her own self-pleasuring but from Fred's penetrating penis that had so often spared her vaginal virginity at the cost of her anal innocence. But instead this man's finger left her pulsing pucker and wound its way up between her wet spreading petals to play over the juicy ribbon of her pink again. He found the bulge of her pee-hole and circled its sensitive shape time and again, urging her into ever more excited pulses of her pussy to his touch. At last the taut tingling ring of her vaginal orifice drew his wand and its magic created a spell of such craving that she suddenly longed to invite his finger to shred her curtain of virginity.

But then Kathy's hand captured his, her slim fingers wrapped about his phalange and held it to prevent, instead of encourage, its penetration into the depths of Jenny's tight little vagina. "My daughter is a vaginal virgin," Kathy whispered meaningfully.

Dalton nodded. "I shall be very careful in pleasuring her sweet little puss," he replied.

"Yes. For now at least, but she has learned to enjoy other forms of penetration", Kathy laughed back at him her brows lifted knowingly.

"What a sweet little treasure," he returned glancing down at Jenny and reading the droll expression of anticipation in her lovely features as she lifted her slim hips to push her sex into his touch again. So for the moment he could only explore the window of the girl's maidenhead from the outside, but he did it with such incredible delicacy, skill, and perception that Jenny's arousal flared into utterly delicious life.

And then having at last found the daughter-load he revisited each of her treasures time and again, and all the while her mother's familiar finger found its target on her daughter's rigid little clitoris sending such sensations of arousal through Jenny that she thought she would die unless they let her climax.

She lay marveling at the magic of his hand so different from Fred's, who had always sought only to rouse her quickly to the satisfactions of his own needs. Her clitoris had been his only target and of course he never failed to quickly bring her to the point of no return when he touched it.

But Dalton she now knew was different, she sensed his appetite for this sensual play over her whole sex, his appreciation of the delightful bouquet of hers, of all the delights residing within her blossoming bloom, and her mother's words sounded within her, 'Jenny, you have such a pretty pussy!'

How often had she heard her mom say that when she began teaching her how to care for this rose in her loins? And now so soon after first meeting him this wondrous man had found her bloom and clearly treasured all of it. And the caressing way he had played with her legs from her ankles to her crotch as though he couldn't get enough of exploring every curve and hollow of her silky skin sending delicious little thrills rippling through her everywhere. Suddenly she knew that it was love at first sight. She glanced up into her mother's face and then over at Dalton, catching the delighted looks passing between them. Glancing down she saw the familiar curves of her ribs above her flat little belly with its neat little tuck of her navel. And below that the gentle curves of her abdomen flowing into the skimpy transparency of the panties she had chosen for this evening, a covering that lay now stretched aside by her mother's fondling fingers.

Now they could all see the puffy rise of her delta and the swollen curves of her labial lips with the exquisite little bulb of her clitoris protruding from between them. It pleased her like never before that she had always shaved and creamed her sex until it was bald, baby smooth and ready for pleasuring by herself, her mom, Fred, and now this delightful stranger entranced by what she had to offer him.

She stared catching the knowing glances passing between her mom and Dalton as her mother's finger joined his in working worked so deliciously over her clitoris spreading all those delightfully familiar sensations through her loins as always, only now there was this new man to share in their pleasures.

Breathlessly Jenny held Dalton's arm with one hand, clasping his bulk between her bare breasts, her other hand directing his finger to join her mother's finger in the pleasuring of her puss. And then she held them both there for her satisfactions reveling in the movement of their fingers beneath hers as they massaged her hardened protruding little bud so expertly, so firmly, so perfectly that there was only one thing she could do. She lifted her hips pushing her sex up to their fingers so they could feel her just the way Fred had done so many times.

She looked down at their fingers working their way back and forth, up and down, and around and around massaging her clit into full firm delicious erection. She felt her breath coming in those familiar hard little pants before her orgasm, and when she glanced up at her mother she saw that same knowing sympathetic smile on her face when she had watched Fred feel her like this while they sat together watching pornos. And that was always only just the beginning of what they would do next.