Dalton's Delights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalton read Kathy's smile too and it enlightened him. All through his seduction of her daughter he had wondered and marveled at the mother's complicity. At first he attributed it simply to his 'gratuity'; a fifty-thousand-dollar fuck. But now he read something else in the woman's features. Her gorgeous face shown with a sympathetic response for what her daughter was experiencing at this moment.

The woman's mouth lay softly open, her eyes bright with excitement behind lids puffy with arousal. If there was one thing he had learned in his lifetime of philandering it was the ability to read sexual arousal in a woman's face.

At the outset she had pretended to close her eyes to his fondles of Jenny's lovely legs, but as his invasions grew ever more intimate he observed the way Kathy had turned her attention to his touches almost as if she herself was the subject of his seduction, and was vicariously engaging in Jenny's aroused responses.

Now he studied the beauty of her face clearly entranced by this mutual seduction of her daughter, the knowingly amused expression in her eyes as she lifted her finger from Jenny's sex and offered it, wet with the girl's liberal flow of juices, to his lips. Opening his mouth he took Kathy's gift onto his tongue, savoring the flavors as he closed over the shapes of her finger and sucked it sensuously.

"Like daughter, like mother," Kathy whispered withdrawing her finger and slipping it into her own mouth. She sucked lingeringly and then gave her finger to Jenny's lips and the girl's tongue emerged to slip sexily over its length.

"The appetizer is a delight," Dalton smiled his fingers curling deliciously down between Jenny's labial lips, seeking the opening to her vagina for another dollop of the girl's flowing juices, her liberal flow signaling not only her advanced state of arousal but the ease with which her lubricants would make her first fuck a fantastic one. Her hands left his arm and fell to her crotch to capture his hand again and hold it tight to her self so she could work her sex up and down and back and forth on his fingers.

"OH! Oh Ooooh!" she gasped.

"Feels good doesn't it dear?" her mother crooned in her ear.

"Oooh Yes!" she moaned.

"Do you want Mister Dalton to make you come sweetie?"

"Oh Please! Yes!" Jenny cried. "I want to come!"

"Then you know what to do don't you Baby!" In answer the girl's hands traveled to her hips, she lifted her buttocks, captured her wet juicy panties and yanked them down so he could give her what she now had to have.

Lifting her feet she planted them at the edge of the seat and spread her knees to open herself to what must come next, her shapely little pelvis tilted to raise her sex and the cleft between her buttocks to his hand. For an instant Dalton stared at his generous prize, at the girl's glistening full labial lips below the neatly shaved little streak of pubic hair directing his thumb to her craving clitoris while his middle finger sought the wetness between her petals, and now what lay behind them between her surging cheeks.

Slowly Dalton explored her offerings, finding at last the firm little ridge between her vaginal opening and her anus, stroking it softly at first and then encircling it with tender caresses to test the girl's responses. To his wonder they were beyond anything he had expected, for she closed her eyes, turned her face to his arm snuggled her cheek against it and squeezed his bicep with one hand, while with the other she pushed his finger into the depths of her cheeks if she were craving something already well known to her

Deliberately she directed his finger to the center of her anal pucker and then pushed it in tender swirls around its edge, little moans of satisfaction emerging from her mouth, her eyes bright with need beneath lids puffy with arousal.

And that's when he felt Kathy's hand moving over his thigh to search out the bulge of his penis beneath his fly. Her fingers stroked slowly up its throbbing length and found the tab on his zipper just as he pushed his finger into taut but yielding gap of Jenny's anal opening. With a groan of nothing but satisfaction the girl settled down upon his probing phalange and took him up into her depths while her mother's hand found the bulk of his erection and freed it from his fly.

"Do you want this Darling?" she crooned.

"Oh YES!" Jenny cried her girlish hand joining her mother's on Dalton's rigid erection.

"Where do you want it sweetie?"

"Everywhere! In my mouth, in my cunt, up my butt," Jenny moaned and for a delicious interval the woman and the girl mutually massaged Dalton's organ, and then Kathy lowered her lovely face to the feast, her long lithe tongue settling on Jenny's clitoris while Dalton finger-fucked Jenny's pucker into what was nothing less than the surges of the girl's anal orgasm, her little hand furiously pumping his shaft even as her mouth moved to embrace his phallic fountain ....

... and then there was the shriek of a horn in their ears and the squeal of brakes as the car beside them swerved to avoid the collision...

With a wild gasp of frustration Dalton seized the wheel with both hands for control of his car. "It appears I should watch my driving, at least for the present," he gasped distractedly, returning his hand reluctantly from its sheer delights to steer them into safety. "Yes. I think that would be wise," Kathy exclaimed breathlessly, her hand offering his penis a consoling pat. . "Are you okay honey?" she murmured to Jenny.

"Yeah! I guess so! Only my panties are ripped."

"Take them off and give them to me," Dalton intoned. "Might as well I sure can't wear them like this," the girl laughed lifting her leg and slipping the tiny garment off over her foot. "They were so cute," she moaned holding them up by the torn leg strap and dropping them into Dalton's outstretched hand. "What a delightful souvenir of this captivating moment," he murmured lifting the garment to his face and inhaling the girl's most intimate fragrances.

"Did you like your appetizer?" Kathy laughed as she buttoned her blouse and settled her dress demurely about her gorgeous figure once more.

"Of the most stimulating flavor," Dalton returned earnestly, driving at last into the parking lot of the restaurant before them.

"Well I'm starved," Jenny announced pulling her dress down to cover her deliciously nubile nakedness.

"For what, Baby?" Kathy teased.

"Oh mom, you know!"

"You want really good cum don't you, dear?"

"So do you mom," the girl laughed.

"Well I think we had better put this away for the time being," Kathy laughed patting Dalton's still rigid organ into his trousers and zipping his fly over it. "Welcome to Bouquet La Femme", he announced while helping them from the car and lifting his hand to the building before them.

As they preceded him into the restaurant he marveled at the solicitous way Kathy hovered about Jenny, cuddling the girl while they whispered, giggled together, and tossed tantalizing glances back at him. Certainly the degree of intimacy that he had achieved with them was already gratifyingly beyond his expectations, and heralded a most promising future.

*****