Dalton's Delights Ch. 03

Story Info
Delicious dinning with mother and daughter.
3.4k words
4.41
16.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Kathy it was immediately apparent that Dalton was well known to the staff of 'Bouquet La Femme'. He was greeted familiarly by the hostess a strikingly attractive woman who could have been a high fashion model. As she led them to their table she didn't hesitate to study Jenny and Kathy with an appreciative smile on her lovely face. Anyone not knowing Dalton might have thought the trio a late middle aged man with his young trophy wife and delightful daughter. But the hostess knowingly saw them for the unique ménage they were and seated them accordingly. Kathy took in their surroundings noting the abundance of nude female statuary, some of it in classic poses, much of it in the erotic embraces of lesbian love. Everywhere there were fresh flowers and fountains of sparkling water mingling with the soft refrains of classical music. Their table, small and cozy was secluded by greenery, and instead of chairs was surrounded by a circular leather bench so that they could sit close to one another.

Studying what she could see of the patrons Kathy observed that most were women, some quite beautiful, others more plain, and she read everything from femme to butch in their demeanor and behavior with each other. The wait staff was male however and the young man who attended them was polite, competent, and very helpful to Jenny with the menu when they ordered.

Dalton had seated himself across from the mother and daughter so he could study their beauty while they waited to be served, and he began plying Jenny with questions: what was she studying in school, did she want to go to college, did she want a professional career of some sort? Did she have hobbies, and what did she enjoy for entertainment?

Kathy was suddenly aware that this was more than just polite conversation, and she was struck by the sincerity of Dalton's apparent interest in her daughter's future. Was there a contrast between that wildly sensual exploration of Jenny's most private charms in the car and this interest in her well-being or was there a consistency of purpose in it all?

Clearly he was favorably impressed when Jenny told him she was on the list for academic honors and that she loved the classics in literature and music. As for a career she did want to go college but she would need scholarships and she hadn't made up her mind yet as to a profession but she thought it should be in the arts.

"How long before you graduate from the Academy?" he probed.

"Just how old do you think I am Mr. Dalton," she glanced up at him.

"You look fifteen Jenny."

"I know I do, sir," she laughed "but I'm nineteen, I graduate in a few weeks, and maybe someday I will have tits like my moms."

"Your breasts are delightful just as they are my dear."

"Well you should know you sure got the chance to feel them up just now," she giggled with a knowing glance at her mother.

"And you enjoyed every minute of it didn't you sweetie?" he said as he studied the girl before him. Her responses had not only been freely given, they telegraphed that her sexual history was far more sophisticated than her innocent appearance suggested.

The readiness of the girl's arousal with the mere stimulation of her young breasts, the receptivity of her legs and loins to his explorations, the quick surrender of her sex to his touch rousing her to such knowing responses were clues that this youngster not only had an intense sexual nature but had already learned how to give it full expression. The final confirmation of her erogenous sophistication residing in what had been nothing less than an anal orgasm just before the impending crash, the passionate pulses of her anal pucker lingering with resonance in Dalton's consciousness. He turned to Kathy catching the amused knowing expression in her eyes and decided to question her about her position at the film studio and her modeling. She recounted her rise from a stenographer to an executive secretary, and as for the modeling, she had been spotted by one of the photographers who had coaxed her into glamour shots for some fashion magazines, and it had just gone on from there.

"Gone where?" Dalton quizzed.

"Well, I did some work in one of the films they were shooting."

"Really?" Dalton enthused, "What film?"

"Oh it was nothing."

"Yes it was mom," Jenny intruded with a giggle, "it was a porno film."

"Ah!" Dalton exclaimed, "With you in it Kathy, it couldn't have been 'nothing', it had to have been stupendous."

"It was just a soft-core flick."

"She was gorgeous in it Mister Dalton. You should have seen it, and she can really act too," the girl enthused. "Tell him how many films you've been in mom."

"Just four," Kathy admitted.

"Yeah but all four in a year and you're just getting started," the girl insisted.

"And where can I get copies of these films?" Dalton asked seriously.

"Three are still in production and the first one is on the market. I can get you a copy if you want it."

"You better believe I want it," Dalton exclaimed. "Do you have a stage name?"

"Yes. It's 'Desire Delight'. Isn't that awful?" Kathy giggled.

"She is a delight, Mister Dalton, wait till you see her in action," Jenny announced enthusiastically.

"I sincerely hope I won't have to wait too long," Dalton smiled down at the girl and they all collapsed in knowing giggles just as the waiter brought their dinners. For the moment silence overtook them in their absorption with the meal during which Dalton reflected upon his unbelievably good fortune. The episode in the car with Jenny, aided and abetted by her mother's support, had progressed rather further than he had intended on this first outing together.

But the beauty of the girl's body as it was slowly revealed to him along with the ease of her arousal, and the fact that this gorgeous woman was so skillfully encouraging the seduction of her delightfully lovely daughter had overcome what little restraint he possessed.

He focused on Jenny devouring her meal with obvious satisfaction. The readiness of the girl to indulge his appetite for her body, and the willingness of her mother to accommodate him, confirmed that Jenny had not only been well versed in pornographic matters but likely in participating in them as well. To what degree should prove fascinatingly satisfying. His gaze lifted from the girl to her mother and rested upon Kathy's face, observing the beauty of her mouth with its succulent lips now pressed to the edge of the wine glass. He watched her inhale the fluid, draw it in over her tongue and savor its flavor before she swallowed leaving the afterglow of a subtle smile on her lips and its knowing reflection in her eyes now fixed on his. Lifting his glass he saluted her and they touched rims.

Jenny raised her head at the clink. "I wish I could have some wine," she pouted, "The waiter didn't bring me a glass he thought I was underage."

"You can darling," Kathy murmured extending her glass to the girl's mouth. Dalton followed suit and they tipped the glasses together so that Jenny had a good mouthful. The girl gasped, and swallowed blinking her wide eyes expressively. "It tastes like cum!" she panted.

"Must be that's why I like it," Kathy laughed. Dalton glanced down at the girl and his mind raced over the poses captured by Cassie Rollins in her paintings. He was now well aware that all those convincing offerings of this young girl's most intimate and private charms had a basis in actual experience beyond merely exposing herself to Cassie's talents.

Now Jenny's spontaneous revelation that she had known the flavor of semen on her tongue filled him with excitement and delight while he contemplated the contribution he himself might make to the girl's cuisine. And when he looked up at Kathy he read in her expression her own acknowledgement of his intentions with herself as well.

Reaching into his coat pocket Dalton grasped the lacy remnant of the girl's brief little panties lifted them to her mouth and dabbed neatly at the droplets of wine on her cheeks and chin and then patted his own lips dry. "Now speaking of cum Jenny I most particularly favor female flavors, and I find yours of a rare refined piquancy that you might enjoy as well."

With a spontaneous giggle the girl reached for her panties, spread them over her mouth and inhaled through the lace. "Yes Mister Dalton, this is a bouquet that I'm very familiar with as it is my own," she announced primly, "but as yet I have only sampled one other vintage," she murmured with a glance at her mother and with that she dropped her panties into his hands.

"Ah well my dear if you will look around this room you will see what delightful choices may be awaiting your palette."

"Yes sir, I expect you are correct," she smiled "but perhaps you should consult my mom on that point."

"I should have guessed," Dalton sighed with a knowing smile at Kathy who shrugged her shoulders helplessly,

"One simply has to make a living," she murmured coyly.

"Wait till you see her in 'Desire Delight's Dilemma'," Jenny whispered "I think she's doing a lot more than just making a living. I know she loved it once she got into the act."

"Tell me about it Jenny," he pursued.

"Well you see sir, Desire' can't make up her mind about whether she likes boys or girls best, so she has to sample both of them and let them sample her too, and once she's had oral sex with both boys and girls she has to decide on who to marry. But she never can make up her mind because she's bisexual. I don't know what happens cause I haven't seen the next film yet, but Desire' knows don't you mom?"

"Yes dear I most certainly know but I'm not telling cause I don't want to spoil it for my huge fan club of one little girl."

"Make that one little girl and one grown man," Dalton insisted taking Kathy's hand and kissing it reverently.

"You are too kind," she fluttered leaning dramatically forward to expose the succulent cleft between her breasts. "Mom has the most gorgeous boobs," Jenny moaned, "I wish mine were like that."

"You have delightful young breasts, dear, and I know one man whose totally turned on by your sweet little titties," Kathy smiled meaningfully up at Dalton.

"I suppose you do," Jenny murmured following her gaze while the memory of those first sensations of her breast against his arm returned to her along with his subsequent titillating teases of her naked nipples. "Even though I do have tiny tits my nipples are awfully sensitive," she sighed.

"Indeed" Dalton asserted extending his hands suggestively across the table toward the girl and her mother. "The samples I had in the car were a perfect delight."

With a wary glance Kathy saw that their table was sufficiently secluded amongst the statuary and baskets of flowers to humor his advances and she lowered her bosom to his beckoning palm so he could take the fullness of her breast in his hand and explore its shape beneath her blouse. He lingered fondling its shape and capturing her nipple between his fingers until she gasped with the sensations flowing from it.

"You see, Mister Dalton" Kathy murmured, "Jenny and I have delightfully responsive nipples and as you have discovered once they are fondled in the right way we are quite helpless."

"But I only fondled one of Jenny's nipples," he protested.

"You didn't have to do both of them," the girl put in eagerly "it was just the way my tit was rubbing on your arm that got to me so much and then when you touched them when they were bare it felt so good."

"Well maybe I should fondle both of your nipples, Jenny," he smiled over at her.

"Maybe you should indeed," Kathy smiled softly "if no one can see us that is?"

"All the tables in Bouquet La Femme are discretely screened to favor just such intimacies as this," Dalton assured her.

"How about it dear," Kathy murmured clasping Dalton's hand with hers ever more firmly over her breast so he could massage its firmness into quivering sensations of delight. "But my boobs are so little," Jenny pouted, nonetheless raising her budding bosom to his beckoning hand, sliding over next to her mother and slumping down so that her breasts were accessible to his touch.

Dalton closed his fingers softly over the girl's breast as she arched her back lifting her bosom into his exploring hand. Then the girl's little gasp of excitement announced his success in finding his prize as his fingers felt out her shape and explored all its adolescent dimensions before settling upon her nipple and teasing it into erection. "Ooooh...that does feel good," she whispered. But he had no sooner roused her right breast to a ripe turgid fullness when he moved to her left breast and began exploring that one too. His gaze returned to Kathy, his hand working its way over the woman's breast, lifting it, palming, feeling its heft in his fingers, and then discovering her nipple for a long lingering tease of it into a hard puckered bulge of streaming sensations.

Kathy slid her arm around her daughter's shoulders cuddling her closer so that Dalton could more easily fondle their bosoms, and together they lifted their shoulders shoving their breasts into his hands. Slowly, carefully, he sounded out their shapes through their dresses, focusing at last upon teasing their nipples.

"Oooh I wish I could take my top off," Jenny grimaced. "Why don't you let him get under your blouse mom?"

"Cause someone might see us, sweetie"

"No they won't, besides who cares?" she giggled softly. "Everybody in here is a lesbian. Those girls at the next table were kissing and squeezing each other's tits, they play with each other's tits all the time!"

Dalton nodded. "She's right Kathy, that's why all the tables are so secluded," he nodded in wonder at the girl's sizing up of the situation, suggesting sophistication in such matters well beyond her years.

"You just have to see mom's tits here in the light Mister Dalton. They're fabulous."

"Oh Jenny," Kathy protested feeling her daughter's hands suddenly about her waist tugging her blouse from her skirt. But Dalton's fingers on both her nipples now while Jenny worked at freeing her blouse in this public setting was working a magic of its own on Kathy's restraint. "It must be the wine," she moaned feeling her garment suddenly free and the way her daughter was lifting it up over her bosom.

"There!" Jenny exclaimed as she exposed Kathy's breasts to his hands and he could fondle their full firm heated shapes with his fingers. "You let him play with my pussy so I'm going to let him play with your tits, mom," the girl announced.

"Oh that does feel good!" Kathy admitted and surrendering herself to Dalton's massaging fingers on her nipples. "Do you want to get in on the fun sweetie?" she murmured.

"You know I do mom."

"Alright.. I'm going to slide over next to Mister Dalton and you get on the other side. In a moment Dalton found himself sandwiched delightfully between mother and daughter, his arms encircling their backs, his hands fondling Kathy's lusciously naked womanly breasts beneath her blouse and Jenny's pubescent boobs through her dress. They both cuddled against him offering their bosoms to his leisurely sensual explorations that elicited little gasps, sighs, exclamations, and satisfying laughs from their lips.

"Mom, I want to cum," Jenny whispered urgently.

"Me too sweetie" Kathy sighed.

"Can I go first?", Jenny pleaded. "I'm feeling so horny after what he did to me in the car. I mean I don't have any panties on or anything so he can get to my clit real easy."

"Okay Baby. Turn with your back to him so he can get his arm around you."

"I know how to do it mom," the girl giggled swiveling around on the seat. "Pull my dress up Mister Dalton," she whispered lifting her bottom until he had her hem up around her waist, and then settling back against him with her feet up on the bench and her naked legs spread.

"Oooh!" she moaned again feeling the way his hand was now stroking the insides of her thighs like he couldn't get enough of them. "This is so sexy! Here in this place where all these other girls are doing each other. Feel me," she gasped and he felt her delicate hand on his guiding his fingers up into the heat of her loins. "Now feel me like you were doing in the car and make me cum again," she pleaded breathlessly, directing his finger to her clitoris and holding it there while he massaged her.

Jenny was silent then, breathlessly striving for her orgasm but Dalton was also intent upon discovering again every nuance of her dripping vulva. His finger slid down from her clitoris to again explore the fullness of her generous outer labia, to spread her petals and feel the soaking heat of her pink. But when he tried to enter her vagina Jenny caught his finger in her hand and stopped him. He felt her slump down in the seat, spread her legs and draw her knees up so that her buttocks lifted and then she pushed his finger back between her cheeks until it engaged her pucker.

Dalton shoved, she pushed, his finger entered her anal opening and filled its depths at the same time his thumb found her clitoris and began working it. She grabbed his arm with her hands to brace herself for the fucking and the couch began creaking and squeaking with the movements of her slim buttocks over the leather. He felt her orgasm shudder wildly through her with the convulsions of her pucker on his finger and the twitching of her clitoris on his thumb, and they both heard her tiny gasps of excitement recede at last into a soft moan of pure pleasure.

"That was so good! It's been so long since I've had really good cum like that. You really know how to do it to me Mister Dalton!" she murmured as his finger slid out of her pucker and his thumb touching her sensitive clit made her jump while she hugged his arm in satisfaction. Dalton looked around into Kathy's face cuddled against his chest on the other side, his hand still working sexily over her breasts and nipples. She lifted her eyebrows knowingly and he read in the smile on her lips the acknowledgement of her daughter's sexual sophistication.

The woman's mouth captured him with its beauty, her lips full and exquisitely defined and the impulse to kiss her overcame him. She read his intent, lifted her face to meet his, and their mouths mingled in a first kiss of startling delight to both of them.

It was a long kiss, gentle, sensual, and warm. "The best of both worlds..." she murmured up at him. "...young and old...?"

"You are so right Kathy! Can we explore more of them tonight?" he probed.

"Oh yes. Tonight, tomorrow, and all through the weekend," she answered and this time when his lips found hers for another kiss he felt her tongue inviting his for a caress as well. "Are we going to the ballet too?" Jenny asked, cuddling into his embrace with her mother.

"Would you like that dear?" he answered.

"I'd love it. How about you mom? Or do you want to have some sex like I did?"

"I am having sex sweetie, and I think there will be lots more of it before this weekend is over if I know Mister Dalton," she laughed.

"Goody!" Jenny giggled.

"Time to compose yourselves ladies," Dalton instructed and pressed the button that summoned the waiter. Kathy tucked her blouse back into her skirt, Jenny smoothed her dress, Dalton paid the tab along with a handsome tip, and they soon found themselves cruising through the night in his Mercedes with Jenny snuggled warmly between them once again.

*****