Damage Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacie's mom comes home and gets punished.
1.5k words
4.54
30.5k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

OK. This is a work of fiction yada,yada, yada. If you don't know the drill, you have no business reading this. Constructive comments are appreciated. "You suck!" comments get you laughed at as an immature loser.

Sorry for those looking for sequels to my other stories, I had a few in the works and lost the drive they were on. This was at the front of my mind, so I decided to go with it. I'll get back to the others later. I've also been toying with a couple more GTO stories, but not sure I want to take her in those directions. I kind of like her the way she is, and don't want to screw her up.

Anyway, without further ado, enjoy.

Lesbian, BDSM, Reluctance, non-consent

Damage Control PT. 02

"Hello! Girls, I'm home!" Came a shout from the front door.

Perfect! I couldn't have timed that better if I had tried. Well, actually, I did try, but I was still amazed at how perfect it worked out. Just about the time that the girls were discovering who Stacie's mom's secret lover is, I sent a text to Amy (Stacie's mom). 'DISASTER!! SECRET IS OUT -- YOU LEFT YOUR FUCKING TOYS OUT!! GET HOME ASAP!! DO NOT BE SURPRISED BY WHAT YOU SEE!! GOING TO TRY TO FIX THIS!!'

"Livingroom! Inspection position! RIGHT NOW!!" I commanded sternly.

There immediately followed the whispers of clothes being removed and high heels clacking as a woman quickly discarded her clothes and rushed into the room.

"Mom?" Stacie exclaimed as Amy scurried into the room wearing only seamed shear black thigh-high stockings and 4-inch black stilettos.

Being the well-trained pet that she was, Amy never uttered a word as she moved in front of the TV, stood up straight, feet shoulder width apart, and clasped her hands behind her neck. Her eyes went wide at the scene before her, but otherwise didn't acknowledge the three other girls in the room.

"How may I serve you, Mistress." Was all that she said while staring straight ahead in her Inspection pose.

"Fuck me!" Came a duet in perfect whispered harmony from Jenny and Izzy.

"In due time, my new pets." I smiled.

It is probably obvious to you by now that Amy is Stacie's mom -- and, yes, she DOES have it going on. Amy is two inches taller than Stacie and has the same crystal blue eyes. While Stacie is petite, Amy is more mature and curvier. She maintains a slim waist through regular sessions at her gym, but fuller hips and D cup breasts. Her pubic mound is trimmed to a blonde landing strip. I could see her cunt lips beginning to glisten as she stood there in anticipation.

"Jenny, Couch" I ordered.

Jenny didn't move. She just kneeled there staring at Amy in a daze. A sharp strike with my crop on her ass broke her out of her stupor, and she scurried over to the couch. While Jenny was struggling in her quest, I released Izzy from her chair. With wrist cuffs fastened behind her back and a short chain between her ankle cuffs, I had her sit on the couch as I worked on Stacie. In short order, all three girls were sitting on the couch. Jenny on the left, Stacie in the middle, and Izzy on the right. Time for a demonstration in how Mistress Tara deals with her pets that displease her.

"Well, my naughty little pet." I addressed Amy. "It seems as if you have put me in a bit of a predicament." I purred as I slowly circled my prey.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I don't understand what I could have done to displease you." She spoke.

"Apparently, you neglected to properly put away a couple of your toys, and they were found on your bathroom counter. That led to a lot of questions from those three. Being young and curious, they made a few more discoveries, and that led to a few secrets being revealed. In order to control the situation, Mistress Tara had to make an introduction to my friends. After all, we can't have these secrets being disclosed, now can we?"

"No, Mistress. If this ever got out, it would ruin me, and several others. Please punish me for my carelessness so that I learn my lesson and not fail you again."

"Oh, I fully intend to, and I am confident that you will NEVER forget it." I purred into her ear. She shuddered at that as her cunt got noticeably wetter. "Kneel on the coffee table, Pet. Hands behind your back." I ordered as I turned and strode to the toy-box and my duffle bag.

I gathered some items and moved to my three victi...GIRLS on the couch. "Sorry, ladies, but I can't have you disrupting me while I give out my punishments." I said as I buckled the ball gags on. I then moved in front and attached spreader bars to Jenny's and Izzy's knees. To complete the set-up, I tied Stacie's left knee to Jenny, and her right knee to Izzy. Now all three girls were sitting on the couch with hands locked behind their backs and knees spread about 2-feet apart. Jenny and Izzy were also wearing nipple clips, but I had removed Stacie's clips. I didn't want to train her in pain. I just wanted her to feel pleasure.

"And, finally, just to make sure that you are occupied while I am busy..." I commented. I inserted vibrating eggs into their pussies and small vibrating butt plugs into their asses -- well, Jenny's and Izzy's cunts and asses. Stacie just got an egg and nothing in her ass, What's the difference between Stacy having a pussy while Jenny and Izzy had cunts, you ask? All part of the training. Stay tuned.

Oh, I should probably mention this. Jenny and Izzy had standard vibrating eggs and butt plugs set to tease but low enough so they wouldn't orgasm from them. Stacie had a remote-controlled egg. I had it initially set on low, but I would be adjusting it. I guarantee that she will orgasm at the desired times. I then turned to face Amy, who was kneeling in position on the coffee table facing the couch. I'm not a cruel Mistress; I had placed a pad on the table to cushion her knees.

"So, my naughty pet, it seems as though you left your nipple clips on your bathroom counter. Izzy found them while using the bathroom, and that led to all sorts of awkward questions resulting in the situation that we are now in. Since it was the toys for your tits that started all this, I will begin your punishment there. I think 10 there, then another 20 to your ass and thighs should make the point. You know the drill by now, and I fully expect proper protocol during your punishment."

"Yes, Mistress." She responded.

I had switched my crop for a leather strap. The crop was fine for quick corrections, but I found that a leather strap worked best for whipping tits and asses during a punishment. On very rare occasions, I would also use a thin cane if the disobedience was willful and sufficiently grievous. Amy had experienced that twice in the last three years.

"I'm not going to blindfold you this time, because I want you to look directly into your daughter's eyes as you are being whipped. If you look away, we will start back from the beginning. Do you understand?" I informed her. Generally, I like to blindfold by pets as they are being punished. This does two things: First off, they can't see it coming, so they can't prepare themselves for where it will strike. Second, the loss of one sense heightens the sensitivity of the others, thus increasing the sensation of the whipping.

"Yes, Mistress. I am to look directly into Stacie's eyes as I am being punished." She is such a good girl.

I moved to her right side and began.

[Swish] [SMACK]

"AAAAHHHHHGGGGG! One! Thank you, Mistress."

[Swish] [SMACK]

"AAAAHHHHHGGGGG! Two! Thank you, Mistress."

[Swish] [SMACK]

"UUUUHHHHHGGGGG! Three! Thank you, Mistress."

At this slight change in her tone, I increased the vibrations in Stacie's egg a bit.

[Swish] [SMACK]

"OOOOHHHHH! Fouuuuurrrrr! Thank you, Mistress."

[Swish] [SMACK]

"OOOOOHHHHH! F-F-F-F-FI-I-I-IVE Thank you, Mistress."

I increased Stacie's egg a bit more as Amy's arousal increased.

[Swish] [SMACK]

"HHHHMMMMM! S-S-S-IX! ThankyouMistress."

[Swish] [SMACK]

"OHYES! SEVENThankyouMistress."

I glanced at Stacie and saw that the egg was really doing its job.

[Swish] [SMACK]

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK! EIGHTTHANKUUUUMMMMISSSTTTRESSSS."

Egg up another notch. I could see that Stacie would only need a slight nudge to send her over.

[Swish] [SMACK]

"[HUFF]! NINETHANKOOOOOOHHMISTRESS. OOOOHH, PLEASECANICOME MISTRESS"

"You may come after the next one, my pet, but you will look directly at your daughter as you come!"

[Swish] [SMACK]

I maxed out Stacie's egg just as the blow landed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK! Tenthankyou misstresss." She managed as her body spasmed in rapture.

A high-pitched sound emanated from Stacie as her hips began to thrust wildly and her head was thrown back on orgasm. I was beginning to train her to associate pleasure with domination. I wanted her to become a Mistress like me, so that we could share my submissives. Jenny and Izzy would be trained to enjoy sensual pain like the submissives that they would become.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers