Damaged Ch. 08

Story Info
Dark revelations and desperate resolutions.
5.3k words
4.68
16.3k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Alan sat inside the shack, the glow of the lantern filling the small interior. He was somewhat calmer now. He sat on the laid out cushion, brushing it lightly with his fingers as he recalled that night just a week ago. That night was the culmination of his seduction of Teri but it became something more, his feelings for her changing even before he reached his intense climax. She was so giving, so willing.

It was a brutal thought realizing he would likely never have that chance to be with her that way again.

"Alan?" a soft voice called to him from outside the shack.

He looked up, stunned, not sure of what he was hearing.

"Are you in there?" Teri's soothing voice asked, "I saw your truck out by the clearing."

Even before he could stand up straight, Teri was at the doorway looking back at him. He could see the anxiety in her gentle features, the nervousness. It was taking everything she had for her to do this, to approach him like this. She was hurting. He wanted so badly to ease that pain.

Teri's eyes glanced around the shack. She saw the broken glass from the windows of the floor, she probably noticed the torn pieces of siding outside. She knew Alan had been in a bad way a short time ago. Yet that still didn't stop her as she stepped into the shack and stood quietly. He could see her mouth open and close as she tried to think of what to say. Maybe she was hoping he would start but he had no words to say. He didn't have need for words right now. What he needed was Teri. He closed his eyes and settled his mind.

Teri's eyes had drifted to the floor. She was having trouble looking at the man directly without her heart pounding against her chest, making it impossible to find her voice. Finally she opened her mouth to speak, "I just-"

With unexpected speed, Alan reached towards her and grabbed her arms. He pulled at her and she fell against his chest with a gasp. As one hand slipped around her back, the other grasped and lifted her chin upwards and steadied it long enough for him to press his lips against hers.

Teri's eyes squeezed shut as she pressed against his shoulders. She struggled to push him away but he could feel her attempts quickly ease as their kiss deepened. Their mouths barely parted for gasping breaths. They clutched at one another so tightly their bodies shook and trembled. Soon, Alan was pulling Teri down to the cushion with him.

They seized one another in earnest, all tentativeness was quickly discarded. Jackets were tossed aside, shirts pulled off, shoes and pants kicked away in haste and desperation. In a matter of a minute, two nude bodies were quickly entwined, bare flesh against bare flesh, melting into one another, succumbing to a primal desire.

Alan's lips were all over Teri, on her face, her neck, her breasts, kissing, tasting, sucking. He inhaled her with every breath. He held his hands at her smooth sides, feeling her curl and angle her body as he made his away down to her stomach. His tongue circled her belly button and felt her silky tummy twitch at his touch.

Teri shifted her hips and licked her lips as she felt his hands slide underneath her bum giving her bottom a tight squeeze. She felt him raise her hips and crotch slightly. Then her head arched back, her eyes blinking at the ceiling, her fingers spreading wide as she felt Alan's slick tongue drag roughly against her tender opening.

"Uhh," she gasped.

Alan gently pried apart her soft folds of skin with his nose and tongue. He held her hips steady as he indulged in the sweet warmth on the tip of his tongue. Teri was breathing hard, pulling at his hair, her body writhing from the delicious tingles pinching her from within. Her feet flat on the cushion, she pushed her pelvis upwards into his burrowing face.

"Oh God, Alan! Uhh," she gasped.

Alan was swollen rigid by the time Teri dragged him back upwards with a firm tug on his hair. He curled to his knees, raising her off the floor along with him, his hands at her back and bum. They kissed as Teri raised herself up above his hips. Alan positioned himself under her, feeling his tip pushing against her. They groaned in unison as he thrust into her.

Teri lowered her head onto his shoulder. She rolled her stomach and hips in a seductive flowing motion as she ground herself over him, driving him deeper into her. The run had exhausted her physically but she needed this so much, wanted to reaffirm how she felt about Alan. Thoughts of still undisclosed secrets distracted her. She frowned, turned her head, and covered his mouth with a wet, reckless kiss. Her nails dug into the tight skin at his back.

Alan's own heated thrusts and driven strokes were just as much bourn from desperation as passion. He surged his hips upward, meeting her motions trying to ingrain this feeling on his body and in his heart forever.

"Ahh, Teri," he groaned. He looked at her with longing in his eyes. She was so radiant. He dragged his fingers down her bare back slicked with perspiration. The cool air did little to squelch the heat their bodies were emanating.

Teri slipped her slender body off of him as Alan held her waist. He turned her around and lowered her onto her hands and knees facing the wall of the shack. She braced one hand against the wall as she felt him move between her legs from behind. She closed her eyes, dipping her head slightly as she breathed quickly through her nose anticipating his urgent thrust.

Holding her waist, Alan rocked his hips forward, driving into her quickly.

"Ahh-uhn!" Teri cried out, her head snapping back.

Alan hit his stride quickly, pumping with stiff and sure motions, the heat and pressure around his swollen length spurring him on. His crotch slapped loudly against her exposed bottom, rocking her hard back and forth as Teri tried to steady herself, one hand pushing against the wall, the other gripping the cushion on the floor. Still she was willing to take more from him driven only by impulse.

They rolled onto the floor on their sides, Alan always staying in her from behind. He pulled her back close against his chest, his fingers rolling across her stiffened nipples and velvety belly. Teri craned her head upwards as he leaned his face over her shoulder. As his motions quickened, his strokes shortening, they kissed like it was the last time they would do so, pulling and sucking in one another with their lips and tongues.

"Mmm! Ahh-ahh, Alan!" Teri gasped, still trying to meet his kiss. She felt the rush within her body, trying to hold it back but finally surrendering to it. She cried out, "Ahhn!"

Alan felt her drench him. He slipped loudly into her over and over, draining every last bit of energy he could before he strained and groaned, "Huhn! Ahh-uhn!"

He clutched at her breasts as his throbbing length released itself fully into her -- a rich, slippery, warm stream seeping deep inside of Teri. He struggled to regain himself with loud, oxygen-sucking breaths.

Teri felt him nudge and twitch against her from behind, each hitch of his body pulsing more cum into her. She held onto his arms wrapped around her body, never wanting to let him go.

They fell silent but they didn't sleep. Both of them stared across the floor. They had relieved their desperate passions, now a solemn dread filled the void. They both knew an emotional price would have to be paid for this brief moment.

They stayed that way for nearly half an hour without saying a word.

***********

Sophia sat behind the wheel of her SUV, parked in the dark street. She drummed her fingers along the wheel over and over as she thought. She had been driving around town for the better part of the evening.

She was wondering how long that bitch of a school teacher was going to make her wait.

This wasn't something she could call on the warehouse boys to handle. Not that she wouldn't have been able to find somebody who had a price for this sort of job. It's just that she learned over the years that the less people you involved with a plan, the less you had to worry about. Even Alan was a handful on his own.

She clenched her fingers around the wheel. Besides, part of her was going to enjoy this. It was a familiar feeling.

Trying to find this woman was testing her patience, though. The lights had been out at her home, her car was on the driveway. She must have been on her nightly jog somewhere.

She wasn't at Alan's. Then again, Alan wasn't there either. The two of them couldn't have...?

Sophia closed her eyes, a sharp angled smile on her lips, as she slowly shook her head. Suddenly she had a good idea where Teri could have been. Part of her kind of hoped that she was wrong. Then again, it had been a long night of driving around town. She needed to get this over with.

As she started her car and drove off, the first droplets of rain began to fall.

**********

Teri pulled on her pants and top as she sat on the edge of the cushion. Alan remained naked, his back to her as he faced the rear wall of the shack.

"Alan," she started, speaking softly, "Is it true about Sophia paying off Dean's mother for her to leave town? You asked her to do that?"

Alan stared at the pattern in the grain of the wood. He breathed, "Yeah."

Teri focused her mind as she tied her shoes. That appeared to explain his connection to Sophia. But his relationship with that conniving, vicious woman seemed to run even deeper, like poison through the veins.

She chewed her lower lip then asked, "Who did the locket in your house belong to?"

The man traced his fingers along the wood, seeing images appear in the lines. He remained silent.

"I saw the initials," she continued, "Did it belong to that school teacher who was killed in the train accident 16 years ago? Why would you have it?"

As he remained taciturn, his back still turned towards her, Teri felt herself growing more and more anxious. His mute reactions caused more questions to open up in her mind. She didn't know where to begin.

"Why would Sophia know about it?" she spoke insistently. 'Sophia'. Her name was an emotional trigger for Teri. She looked back at Alan, "Why does Sophia know so much about you? Dammit Alan, why is she so entangled in your life? Please! Talk to me!"

Teri slapped the cushion and pushed his shoulder. Alan's eyes penetrated through the wood, losing himself within the fibres. He firmed his jaw, sealing his lips tight.

The woman was shaking now, her eyes watering. She cried, "Why did she know about us when we were...when we were here last week? Why did she have to know? God!"

He couldn't hear her crying , he told himself. He was disconnected from her hurt. He had to let her go.

"Alan!" Teri called to him, begged to him. Why was he doing this to her? "Please don't shut me out like this! I...I don't know...how to feel about you anymore. For God's sake, please! Say something!"

There was a painful pause, only Teri's uncontrolled sobs filling the small shack. Then, with a calm, unmoving voice, Alan said, "This meant nothing, Teri. This was just a game. I...I just used you."

Her face was red and frozen as she gazed at him. She shook her head. She knew he was lying but the sting was still like a bat swung against her chest. She couldn't breath. Why was he lying to her like this, destroying her like this? She couldn't take it anymore, not right now.

Alan never took his eyes away from the wall as he heard her get up and run out of the shack.

*********

16 years ago

Alan followed Ms.Jennings and the man she was with as they left the Hobo Hut and made their way through the woods to the road. He had a secure grip around the length of pipe in his hands.

He could have done it there in the woods, or when the two of them were lying together in the shack, but even with the anger he felt seething within, he still had to reconcile with the idea of crushing Ms.Jenning's head in with the pipe.

She had betrayed him completely. Everyone was special to her but not as special as this man she had just screwed like a slut in a dirty shack. All it took was for the guy to buy her some cheap department store necklace and pendant.

Alan could have done that. If he really tried he could have come up with a way to get her into that shack with him.

But he didn't want her anymore. Why did she have to do this to him?

Alan leaned up against a tree, trying to steady himself, sorting out the agonizing confusion pounding in his skull. He failed to catch a few tears the rolled from his eyes. He sniffed them back then steeled his jaw. He wouldn't cry for this woman again.

They were already walking along the road by the time he started to follow them again. They were ahead of him by a good length but it wasn't a distance he couldn't recover. It was overcast that night, very dark on the road, and the two of them were so involved with one another as they walked. So lost in each other, they weren't aware at all when Alan moved up quickly behind them, swinging the pipe back over his shoulder.

In fact, they and Alan were so distracted by one another, they never even noticed the sedan with its headlights off before it sped past Alan, swept along the side of the road and ploughed through the fixated couple with a dual, loud, sickening "WHUMP!"

Alan dropped the pipe, his eyes wide. He watched it happen in slow motion as the slender body of Ms.Jennings, in her pretty dress, flew silently through the air and fell in a crumpled heap in an embankment metres away from the side of the road. The man was mowed down under the chassis of the car and spat out from the back like used chewing gum.

The car screeched to a halt.

Alan remained motionless, his face blank, as he watched the driver get out, a tall woman, and walk unsteadily towards the torn up man on the road. He could hear her distraught sobs from where he stood.

"You bastard!" she screeched at the unresponsive heap on the ground, "You were fucking her?! You fucking bastard! You screwed her! What about me?!"

She collapsed to her knees by the pulped body, slapping the mangled mess with loose fists. "You were fucking screwing her! You fucking son of a bitch!" she wailed over and over.

In a daze, Alan shambled off the road and made his way over to the body of Ms.Jennings. He stood over her. Her normally graceful and lithe frame was twisted and bloodied as she lay on the ground. Her soft, caring eyes were wide open, seeing nothing, looking up at Alan as if to ask, "Why?" in her moment of happiness, "Why?"

He had an answer for her but he didn't say it.

An odd calmness settled over him and within him as he stared at the still figure of his former teacher, his former obsession. He was free of that now. He reached down and snapped the pendant off from around her cold neck with a sharp tug. Then he made his way to the woman bawling on the side of the road.

He crouched beside her, the scent of juniper and violet instantly wafting through his nose. "Are you alright?" he asked.

The woman, probably in her 20's with long blonde hair, looked up at him. Her face was puffy and damp from the tears but she still had pointed facial features, like a sly fox. She gazed at him, this calm young man, as he asked her if she was okay.

"I...I...he was just some warehouse worker. And...and he had to screw that whore...she...that fucking bitch..." she croaked as she looked back at the body. Her body quivering, she shook her head and gasped, "Oh my God, what have I done?"

The reality of her actions sank in as she woke up into her nightmare. Two people. Dead. She had killed them. She covered her face and sobbed.

"Oh God! What have I done?!"

Alan stood up and looked around. He glanced back at the body of Ms.Jennings and then focused on the woman crumpled on the ground at his feet. Silently, he bent down and lifted the broken body lying on the road.

"Wh-what are you doing?" the woman asked looking up at him.

Alan was dragging the man off the side of the road and up the embankment.

"We put them on the train tracks," he said, "The freight train comes at 2:15 a.m. each night. We put them by the turn, it won't have time to slow down. They shouldn't be able to tell that they got hit by a car."

It would be a long shot, he knew, but for some reason, he wanted to try to help this woman.

She held her palm to her mouth, sniffling. She blinked and frowned at the young man pulling the body up to the tracks. How could he explain his plan so calmly like that? No emotion or concern as he did the grisly deed. He was a complete stranger, yet he was helping her like no other person had done so before, like no person would ever do for her.

Sitting on the hard pavement for a couple minutes more, Sophia finally got up. Wiping the tears from her face with her palms and fingers, she went to help Alan move the bodies.

Afterward, Alan opened up the driver's door of her car. She waited eagerly for him to come up with his next idea, putting all her trust into this strange young man. Like him, she bottled up her emotions, detaching herself from her actions. It was surprisingly easy to do.

Alan looked back, through the woods, towards his pond.

"You report the car stolen," he said, "I know where to hide it."

Without another word, the two of them got in and drove away.

**********

Alan lay alone in the shack. Teri's open sobs had quickly faded into the trees as she ran further away from him. They were replaced by the sounds of a light rain starting to fall, crackling on the roof and on the ground outside.

He wanted to tell her. Everything. She deserved to know. Instead, he paid back her love and concern with cruel silence. Yet, even knowing how much he had stomped on her heart just now, if he had to go back and do it again, he would.

"I'm sorry, Teri," he said softly.

What price would she end up paying for his moment of penance, he thought. He didn't want her to forgive him. His past actions were unforgivable and he couldn't stand to think that she would compromise her beliefs by ignoring what he did. Yet, he also wasn't sure what to do if she turned him in.

If she knew everything then she had no other choice but to think that what happened between them was all an act, a twisted game of seduction and obsession from an emotionally crippled man. No matter how much he believed that to be no longer the case, there was no way to convince her of that. She had poured so much into him, gave herself over so trustingly, she would be ruined if she felt it was all a lie.

Those were scars he couldn't bear to see inflicted on this woman.

The rain started to fall more steadily. It was going to be very cold outside.

He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. There was one more factor in this whole sordid equation: Sophia. She was intent on cleaning the slate. He knew what she was thinking, how she was thinking. He had intimate knowledge of how her mind worked. The two of them were more similar than he could ever admit.

Sophia would forever be entwined in his life.

Alan closed his eyes. For several long minutes he tried to find some peace within, stopping himself while the world continued to spin through its course. In his mind, all he saw was the caring, passionate face of Teri looking back asking "Why?"

Alan opened his eyes and stood. He gathered his clothes from the floor.

He would make sure she would never have to ask that question again.

**********

Teri's tears were lost in the rain that streamed down her face. She was on the road having worked her way almost blindly through the woods but she still felt aimless. Her legs had little energy left in them and her heart weighed her down like an anchor. She was shivering but she didn't care. It would take her a long time to get home at this pace but she figured every step further away from that shack would be a relief.

12