Damaged Goods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off, cunt! Get the fuck far away from me before I kill you!" Dylan voiced harshly without bringing too much attention their direction.

That statement broke her second dam and the flood manifested from her eyes.

Deidre pleaded, "Dylan, I love you. Please don't do this to me."

Dylan grabbed the key from the car door and jammed it into the ignition. As he flipped the switch, she put her right hand on his right shoulder. The sudden gesture sent an unwanted chill down his spine. He threw his elbow back at full force smacking her in the midsection. The sudden thrust forced her onto the ground and she wrapped her arms around herself as she winced in pain.

Dylan jumped into the driver's seat, "Serves you right, you cunt and a half!"

He slammed the door just as the sky overhead started lighting up with a vengeance. He drove to the threshold of the parking lot and glanced in the rearview mirror. Large raindrops began to cover the succubus and he just smiled at her predicament.

He mouthed to her silently, "Never again!"

He drove to the south edge of town and into a parking spot next to the all-night C-Store and service station. He went inside and purchased his two-liter bottle of Coke. After the night he had, he wanted to pass out and have a mind-numbing hangover the next day. He didn't care if his liver failed because he would always have to relive the memory of this night until he perished.

Once he was back on the road, he tuned the radio to the only working FM station in a 50-mile radius and the lines about taking her back once more and lending her a helping hand were blaring loud and clear.

Why does the radio always echo my thoughts, he wondered.

And then he heard a noise as if a loud helicopter was tailing his bumper.

"Shit! Fucking rear tire!" Dylan screamed.

Dylan pulled his white 1994 Chevy Lumina Z34 onto the nearest field turnout. The rain was coming down in torrents and it appeared to be almost perpetual in his mind. He felt like the universe was bringing him down further.

But, the universe had other plans.

The loud rapping on the passenger side window brought him out of his funk. A figure with long black hair and wearing a black denim coat was banging hard on the glass. Dylan pushed the button that lowered the automatic window to see who the figure was.

A female voice yelled, "Can I get in? I'm soaked out here!"

Dylan unlocked the door and she opened it. She jumped into the seat and slammed the door behind her. She was carrying a large bag which was on her lap. She looked at Dylan and realized that her hair was covering her face. She pushed her hair behind her ears and smiled at the guy in the driver' seat.

"Thank you so much for pulling over! I probably would have died out there!" she stated with much appreciation.

Dylan stared at her for the longest time and then it came to him.

"Delilah, is that you?" he asked simply.

12