Damian and Sean Cumshots Ch. 1

Story Info
A journal entry: Facial Cumsessions
1.5k words
3.89
42.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a sample of the journal entries I have on my favorite pastime: Hot cumshots...

Damian and Sean’s Facial Sessions


2:45 p.m.

The party had not started at the Sigma Chi house, but all the guys were beginning to trickle in. It was a Friday afternoon, and most of the classes at our university we’re finished by 2 or 3 o’clock. There were six guys (frat brothers, mostly) living at this house on Genesee Avenue two miles from the campus. I had volunteered to help my friend Damian set up for the party after my class. They frequently held parties, and most of them I have avoided, but this one I decided to attend was supposed to be a special going-away party for a mutual friend.

Damian and I finished rather quickly with getting the chairs from the garage, stocking the fridge with the beer and snacks, and making sure we had all the right music for the party. Exhausted, Damian plopped down on the sofa with a satisfied grin on his face. I handed him a cold beer and sat next to him. As I sipped on mine, Damian placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed lightly. “Thanks for helping me,” he said. I smiled back at him and said “No problem.” I touched his hand that was on my thigh, but kept it there. Damian and I have long been good friends, along with a couple of his frat brothers. They weren’t the typical frat that I knew in college. Their frat seemed to break all the old traditions. For instance, they never seemed to be present at all the “mandatory” functions the university imposed on the fraternities. Instead, these guys were solid friends and never placed the petty stuff above friendship.

Needless to say, I have experienced their friendship with all the benefits that come with it—if you know what I mean. In the past, I have flirted heavily with Damian and the other guys, and usually, I’d end up sucking their cocks, not simultaneously, but a couple of them individually during a long night of being hot, wet, and happy.

Damian let my hand caressed his as he rubbed his hands along my leg. It always seemed to be perfectly normal, although he and I were never serious, just always friends. He knew that his good friend Sean had his eyes on me, and Damian never pursued anything serious with me.

Damian’s hand slid higher up on my thigh that made me let out a delightful moan, expecting more. I spread my legs a little to welcome him some more, his long black fingers finding its way through my shorts and onto my wet slit. I closed my eyes at the unexpected pleasure I was receiving from his long, thick fingers. “You’re so wet, Kay,” he moaned. I held his expert hand onto my aroused pussy in response. I leaned over him to kiss him full on his lips, his probing tongue plunged immediately into my throat. I sucked on his tongue as he slipped it in and out of my mouth. His kisses were forceful but sensual.

I shifted myself to kneel on the floor in front of the sofa, in between his tanned, outstretched legs. I took his semi-hard cock out his pants and began to slowly stroke him.

“They’re gonna be here soon,” he protested, but the thrusts of his hips as I stroked his long shaft told me otherwise. I kept my left hand firmly on the base of his dark, erect cock, and lowered my mouth around his thick cockhead. He immediately, closed his eyes and brushed my long, dark hair with his hand, gently guiding my mouth onto his growing cock. The feel of the smooth skin of his cock gently gliding back and forth into my eager mouth made my cunt so wet my hot juices trickled through my shorts, down the back of my legs. Damian lustfully brushed his hand up on my inner thigh, moving his hand slowly to cup my wet pussy. He pulled my shorts off in two swift tugs. I kept sucking on his black hard cock even when I raised my leg to slip the shorts. “Ahhh, I like it when you spread your legs while you suck my cock,” Damian whispered, both of his hands on each side of my cheeks as he watched eagerly at his glistening black hard cock slide steadily in and out of my mouth. I stretched my knees even further apart, looked at him to let him know how eager I was at sucking his thick, black cock.

I caressed the base of cock as I ran my fingers underneath his large tight balls. He moaned hard as he pushed his cock deeper into my throat. I could taste his pre-cum in the back of my throat as I pulled his cock halfway out of my mouth, my full lips tightly wrapped around just below his head. He wanted a steady sucking motion on his big wet cockhead, and he applied steady pressure on my cheeks to make me suck his wet hard cock. I was so turned on at sucking his cock that I found myself rubbing my dripping cunt.

Not wanting to miss out on all the hot, dripping juices, Damian pulled his long, dark cock out of me swiftly, and lowered his mouth on my tight, wet slit. His dark black tongue fucking my cunt deep and so forcefully that I let out a hungry moan. His large tongue almost looked like a thick, black shaft smoothly going in and out of my pink pussy lips. I remember squeezing my tight cheeks apart, eager to take more of his lustful tongue-fucking.

He flicked the tip of his thick tongue on my swollen clit and down to my rim, stopping briefly to suck lightly on my pussy lips. My hand almost involuntarily pressed his shaven head against my cock, but he was more than eager to fuck me with his tongue deeper.

“Ohhhh, please Damian…don’t…”, I was begging him to not make me climax so soon.

“Hmmm… just let me…”, he eagerly protested in between sucking my soaking cunt. He nibbled on my clit, making circles around it and then sucking it again. He would pull back and slip his tongue lightly in my rim when he could tell I was ready to climax.

He brought me almost to the point of cumming that I found myself begging for him to slip his hard black tool inside me.

“Fuck me…please…,” I begged. All I could hear from him were the soft, low grunts. “Oh, yeah… I’ll fuck you just the way you want it.” I could see the large vein on his cock swell up, his long black cock finally slid smoothly into my shaven cunt.

Damian rocked his cock into my slippery cunt, rubbing it faster around the head, making himself fill me with his long shaft after a few strokes. He made me cum hard with his cock still inside me. I was completely turned on at the site of his hard glistening shaft gliding in and out of me. I could tell by his rapid thrusting that he was ready to shoot his big warm load of cum into my cunt. Just as I was getting ready to take his cumshots, Damian slipped his pulsing hard tool out of my cunt and slipped it smoothly into my wet rim. I felt another wave of orgasm as his big cock pushed and pulled out of my wet hole. He watched me cum hard again as he fucked faster into my tight rim. It was the first time I’ve ever felt a guy as big as Damian fucked me so smoothly in my rim like that. He was almost holding back, but when he saw that I was just going to take his hard- thrusting slippery cock, he just let his inhibitions go and closed his eyes, leaned his head back as he repeatedly rammed his hard, black cock into me.

I felt his big cock spurt cum deep inside my rim, and the warm wetness combined with watching him orgasm made me cum with ecstasy. His spurts were thick but ropey—he had let himself pump two spurts inside my tight hole before pulling his hard cock out, stroking it to just past the head, and squeezing a few more around my wet cunt.

“Spray your cum on my face….,” I begged him to shoot his last spurts. I was squeezing my nipples as he moved up quickly to finish his cumshots on my chest and around my lips. I licked the creamy cum off my lips as he continued to pulse his hot jiz on my lower lip...

We laid there for a few minutes, enjoying our hot and wet cumshots. As he stood up to get us something to drink, we heard the first guest of the party as the front door unlocked, and our friend Sean walked in....

……(to be cont’d., Pt.2)...