Damian Ch. 01

Story Info
His sadistic side is awakened.
6k words
4.52
103.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was walking down the street, it was another one of those days of which lately he'd had so many. He was drunk and feeling lonely. Frank had been chasing this girl now for over 6 months and without any success whatsoever, but he just could not give up. He did not care how big a fool he was making of himself but the constant rejection was getting to him.

"What a fucking idiot I am, why can't I just give up? Why can't I just give up and move on?"

Feeling sorry for himself he continued walking down the streets. It was 6 in the morning and most places were closed by now. Frank didn't want to go home, there was nothing waiting for him there except a television and his PC. He still had money in his pocket and he was not drunk enough...there, that place had to be open...there was a line up to get in!!

Frank hardly noticed the people in the queue, he just wanted to get in to get drunk and forget about how miserable he was feeling. Fuck man, he was 29, life was moving forward and he was going nowhere. After 20 minutes he finally got to the front of the queue.

"Are you a member?" the doorman asked Frank. "No," Frank said. "Well then you will not get in," the doorman replied. "Will 50 bucks cover my membership fee?" Frank asked the doorman.

The $50 got Frank in without any problem. To enter the club he had to walk down spiral stairs, the club was pretty strange all black and red. Walking down he noticed a sign, 'Changing Room'; what kind of club had he gotten himself into?

For the first time Frank started to really take notice of his surroundings and the other club goers, if that is what you could call them. Most of the people in the club were dressed in black leather or latex. Here and there he would see a man or a woman leading another by a collar, some of them wearing masks or hoods. The people who were not dressed in leather or latex could be counted on the fingers of one hand and even those were all dressed in black. Black was Frank's colour anyway, he normally dressed all in black. He had dressed in black trousers and a black t-shirt this morning, so he was not standing out that much.

Suddenly he felt a hand running down over his butt and heard a female voice saying, "So cutie I have not seen you here before. New to the club? I just love fresh meat."

Frank turned around not sure what to do or say. When he turned he saw a female standing behind him. She was wearing long red leather boots which went up to her thighs, a very short, all revealing red leather skirt which made it very clear she was not wearing any underwear, and a small red leather bra which completed the outfit. She had very big breasts, beautiful long red hair, was about 5 feet 10 and had a very thin waist, and the biggest, bluest eyes he had ever seen.

"My name is Tigress, do you like what you see?" she said to him. Frank was completely taken off guard, he was not used to women who were so forward, what the fuck was this, he was thinking. "Yes," he replied to Tigress, "you are a very good looking girl." "Girl?" she said, "it has been a long time since anyone called me a girl! Well I like what I am seeing so my place or yours?" Frank was again taken back with the forwardness and aggressiveness of her approach, he was not used to women like that. "Your place." he mumbled to her. "Good, lets go," she said to him, "what is your name?" "Frank," he answered, becoming even more confused and feeling insecure about the whole thing, but Tigress did not leave him any time to think or to contemplate about what he should do.

She took charge immediately, guiding him to a side door. The door led to an underground garage and they walked towards an old beaten up Ford Escort. She opened the driver's door and lent over to let him in the passenger seat. She turned on the radio and the sound of techno music started to pour out of the loud speakers.

"Well buckle up Frankie boy, I do not want to get a ticket." The ride to Tigress's home was a weird one, Tigress and Frank hardly exchanged a word. Frank had no clue where they where going, he had never been to this neighbourhood before. Tigress stopped in front of a huge house, she opened the garage door with a remote and drove in to the garage. She parked the car next to three other cars. She might have come in driving an old beaten up Escort, but in the garage there were three very expensive cars. All German, and the cheapest was worth more than he could earn in 3 years. Frank became even more confused, what was she doing driving a beaten up old Escort when she had cars like that?

She led him up the garage stairs into the living room and then into the bedroom, no chitchat, no flirting, and no small talk, she just got down to business. "The dream of every man, " Frank thought, "being picked up by a sexy, beautiful woman who does not ask questions but just goes for sex. Well it seems that this is going to turn out to be a good day after all."

Tigress closed the bedroom door and told Frank to undress. Frank undressed and then she pushed him towards the bed and Frank fell backwards on to the bed. He was completely naked and aroused by her touching him, and the situation.

"Look little Frankie is waking up, we will soon see what you are capable of doing with it won't we?" Tigress said to him.

Tigress took one of his hands and pulled it up towards the head of the bed, she took one leather cuff and tied his arm to the bedpost.

"What are you doing?" asked Frank, slightly panicked. "Hush! Quiet, let me do my stuff...you will like it, this will be an experience you will never forget." She chuckled as she took his other arm and tied that as well to the bedpost.

Now she bound his ankles to the other end of the bed with leather cuffs. Suddenly her voice changed, it became harsher, as hard as steel and cold as ice, "Now you are mine," she purred, "you cannot escape and I will do to you whatever I want."

It was not what she said but how she said it. Frank suddenly felt terrified, he felt like a mouse must feel when confronted with a cat. She moved away from the bed to a cupboard and opened it. The cupboard contained a collection of what normally would be considered torture tools. An array of different whips, clamps, spikes, hoods, cuffs and things that Frank could not place, he had not seen them before in his life.

"What did I get myself into?" Frank was thinking. He tried to get loose, out of the cuffs, but that proved to not be possible.

"Yes, struggle, fight," Tigress said to him, "I like it when my victims have a bit of life in them. The more you fight, the more you scream, the more pleasure you are going to give me. You worthless piece of shit, you belong to me now!! You went with me voluntarily, you came to my room of your own free will, and you gave yourself to me of your own choice, now you are mine to do with whatever I want."

"No!!" Frank screamed. " I did not agree to whatever you have in mind, let me go now!!"

"Do you really think that I could ever be sexually attracted to a thing like you?" Tigress's words were hitting Frank like a sledgehammer. She was right, he had come here of his own free will. "But I never knew that this was what you had in mind." "So when you see a woman dressed like me what do you think is going to follow? A night of passionate, caring, lovemaking? Are you stupid or what?!" "I do not care," said Frank, "just untie me so I can go home." "I do not think so little man; I have not had my pleasure yet."

Frank desperately tried to get loose, he pulled with all his strength but the cuffs did not give an inch. Tigress laughed, her laugh almost sounded like a growl, harsh and without any compassion. Frank was starting to panic, what was going to happen to him, what kind of women was this? Frank was struggling on the bed desperately trying to get loose but with no effect at all. Tigress took a long nine tails whip out her cupboard.

"I hope you like pain Frank, because you are going to feel a lot of pain before I am finished".

Tigress pulled her arm back and the whip landed with force on Frank's chest. The sharp pain shocked Frank into silence.

"Yes, I thought that would shut you up. Now let's see how much pain you can take".

The whip descended again on Frank, leaving its mark on his chest. Something changed inside Frank, he did not feel the pain, only anger; anger at himself for being stupid enough to get himself into this shit, and anger at Tigress. All the misery he had gone through in his life, all the hardship, all the humiliation that had been building up during the years, the promotion he was not getting, the failure with this girl, everything was building up into an emotion which surpassed anger. The whip descended again and again, no sound came from Frank. Then the pain just became too much and the rage in him made him break the silence.

"Just wait until I get loose you bitch, I will let you eat that whip, I will break it on your back and then I will snap your neck in two!!" Frank shouted in anger to Tigress. "And what makes you think that I will release you, little boy? I am going to have so much fun with you, until I will have to dispose of you of course. But do not expect to leave this room alive, you are mine and I do not let go of my property, what I take as mine stays mine." Frank knew by the way she said it, this was not an idle threat. Frank realised he was in bigger shit than he thought he had been. Tigress started to whip Frank again, harder and harder, whipping his chest, his stomach, and his legs. Frank could not stand the pain anymore and he let out a shout of pain. This seemed to excite Tigress more and she started to whip Frank even harder. She was whipping Frank so hard, blood started to be drawn; he had small wounds appearing all over his body. He was feeling more pain than he had ever felt in his life, gone was his dignity and his anger, Frank was howling like an animal in pain. Tigress stopped with her whip, she was breathing heavily from the exercise she had just gotten but also from the excitement she was feeling.

"I think I have warmed you up enough, it is time for some real pain now, I am going to enjoy this so much." Tigress said.

She turned her attention to her cupboard and after closely inspecting several items she took some clamps out of it and started to put them on Frank. The first one went onto his nipples. Frank was so tired and exhausted from the whipping he did not even try to stop Tigress, he just let it happen. Then the pain hit him, first it was a sharp pain, and slowly it started to dull out.

"Very good Frank, you are taking this like a good little boy. I now will start putting clamps on more painful places, like your testicles."

The idea of the pain that would cause freaked Frank, he went berserk, he pulled with almost inhuman strength on his cuffs, and suddenly one of them snapped. His arms were on fire with pain, his wrists were bleeding, and he had pulled so hard that although the skin was not broken, blood had spotted his skin. Tigress was very experienced in this game and did not even flinch. She took her whip and started to whip Frank again, but without any effect. Frank was beyond pain and control, his mind was filled with only one thing, revenge, he wanted to kill Tigress, hurt her, and do to her what she had done to him. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was registering the whiplashes Tigress was giving him but he hardly noticed them. Filled with a coldness he had never felt before, he simply untied himself from the bed.

Tigress was feeling panic now...this had never happened before. She had played this game with several men and never had any been able to untie himself after she had started to play with them! Frank raised himself from the bed, blood dripping everywhere, he was bleeding from small wounds, and the clamp was still fixed to his nipple. He took a look at it and without even bothering to unclamp it he just tore it off his nipple. The pain it caused was just fuel to his still growing anger. When Tigress saw what he did she really started to panic, fear started to fill her and she started to back up against the wall. It was to no avail, slowly Frank walked towards her, she had long, beautiful, red hair which Frank used to throw her on the bed.

"Undress," he ordered Tigress, "you wanted to play? We will play now, see how much pain you can take, see what happens when I break the whip on you and you start to bleed."

Frank had stopped being Frank; he turned into someone else. For years Frank had tried to control his dark side, the side of him that loved to fight and hurt people, the side that got excited when he watched a woman being raped on television. But it was too late now, it had been lying dormant for his whole life and without Tigress pushing him beyond what a human could normally bear, it would have likely never awakened. But now Frank did not exist anymore, he had turned into Damian.

Tigress was too afraid to not obey, she undressed. She was a very beautiful woman with a very good figure. Against his better judgement she was arousing him. Damian bound Tigress to the bed using the three good cuffs which were left and took one from Tigress' cupboard, using that to bind her free left hand. Tigress had bound Damian belly up, he had felt more comfortable tying her belly down. Once she was tied, Damian was starting to calm the burning anger that had filled him, was smouldering down to controllable levels. Damian had fought against anger attacks all his life, and successfully. He had been known to explode in anger at the slightest, had fought against it, and by now it was almost a bad memory but the anger was still there, it had not been defeated it had just been suppressed.

He was starting to regain his control, but still he wanted to have his revenge on Tigress, just not kill her anymore. The dark side of him that had been awakened would not become dormant that easily. He went to his clothes and took a cigarette, he lit the cigarette and left the room; he needed time to think about what he was going to do. He wanted to hurt her as she had hurt him but he did not know how far he could go and how to use all those weird things he had seen in Tigress's cabinet. Then he said, "Fuck it, who cares what happens to her, I am going to have my revenge."

When he re-entered the room, Tigress had calmed down and her fear was mostly gone. She began to insult him, she was trying to push him into leaving. This however had the reverse effect, the thin control Damian had gained was slowly disappearing in a flood of red hot anger. Damian lost it again, he took the whip that Tigress had used on him and started to whip her with it, the snapping of the whip in the air, the sound of it on Tigress's flesh was having a strange effect on Damian. Tigress cried out in pain with every whiplash, but he hardly noticed that. The whip was hypnotising him, the clapping, the sound it made on the flesh, the redness of her skin.

Still Damian was not really hitting Tigress with his full force, something was holding him back. Maybe it was his upbringing, the morals he had been taught during his childhood, maybe it was just fear of letting himself go, but most likely it was the fear of liking too much what he was doing. Still a side of himself he had never explored before was starting to wake up, and slowly it was overtaking him. With every whiplash he was gaining force. Tigress's back was turning bright red from the whip. Damian wanted to continue whipping Tigress but his arm was getting tired, and he also wanted to do something else now. When he stopped whipping Tigress he noticed she was weeping softly, she had been a dominatrix for a long time but she had never been on the receiving end before.

The weeping of Tigress had a weird effect on Damian, it turned him on. He wanted to hurt Tigress some more and this time it had nothing to do with revenge, he was not even thinking of vengeance right now. For a moment he was not sure what to do now, he was being guided by something inside him, an instinct, an emotion he had never felt before. He took another look inside the cabinet and found what he was looking for. He took a sharp knife and warmed the point with a small tiger torch he had found in the cupboard, until it was glowing red.

For a minute Damian stopped to think of what he was about to do, did he really want to do this? Once done there would be no way he could undo it. It would mark him as much as it would mark her. Driven by an unnatural instinct, an inner force, some would call it a dark side, he let the point of the knife touch her flesh. Tigress cried out in pain, there was no blood, the red glowing point of the knife had cauterised the wound. The smell of burning flesh filled his nostrils. A couple of hours ago Damian would have led a lynching party against any who would even think of doing what he had just done, the smell would have nauseated him, but now it was exciting him. Tigress's cries of pain aroused him; he looked down at his crotch and noticed he had a hard-on. The pain and control he was exerting over Tigress was fulfilling a need in him, a sexual need he had pushed away his whole life.

Calmly, he lifted the knife and reheated it again. The knife descended again on Tigress...Damian then cut a big capital D with the knife in the soft flesh of Tigress's left butt cheek. Her cries of pain would have melted the hardest of men, but it did not even make a scratch on the armour protecting his heart. Damian knew he had lost part of himself today, he had lost his innocence and replaced it with cold hard steel.

"I have marked you bitch, so you will never forget me for the rest of your life." The screaming of Tigress had aroused Damian, he wanted to fuck and hurt at the same time. He drove the knife with force into the bedpost and pushed his dick inside her cunt, she was dripping wet, the fluids were running down her legs, he had not noticed before, he really did not care if she liked what he was doing or not.

"So you like my dick, don't you, you worthless slut? You are nothing but a whore." This seemed to excite Tigress, who was softly moaning by now, even more. " Shut up you bitch, no sound must escape your lips right now, maybe if you behave I will let you live!!"

Damian pounded his cock deep into the very tight depths of her quivering pussy, he was pounding with every little bit of strength he had. Every stroke pushed Tigress forcefully against the bed, her body was shaking, she was clearly beginning an orgasm. Damian took a handful of long hair and pulled her head back, with every stroke he also pulled her hair...that was too much for Tigress, she came in a load scream. The scream infuriated Damian, "DID I NOT TELL YOU NOT TO MAKE A SOUND?!"

It was not the sound that made him angry, Tigress had broken a command of his, she had disobeyed him. This could not be, he was Damian, he had to be in control, he would not be denied. He stopped fucking her and started to whip her again and this time he could not stop, there was no holding back anymore, he was hitting with every bit of strength he had. Every whiplash was leaving his mark, blood started to seep from Tigress's back. It was not enough, he was not doing enough to Tigress! She was screaming her head off and that was just exciting Damian more, it just gave him a need to hurt more. His sadistic side had been finally unleashed completely, a monster had been born. If Damian had not suppressed this side of him for so many years it would not have been so bad, but now the monster inside was unleashed and it was hungry. It needed more and more, there seemed to be no end to its hunger. Damian could not control himself anymore, his face was set in a diabolical grimace. The realisation he was losing control was what brought him back. He needed to be in control, and losing control was not an option for him. He pushed the monster back inside, Damian would feed its hunger but he would not let it take him over.

12