Damian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce stopped, “OK you bitch, you think you can stand up against me, you think you can take my vengeance away from me , we will see?”

Bruce raised his hands, and clapped. Servants entered the room and started to clean the wounds of Catalina using balms and healing powders.

“Now we will start all over, see how long you can stand it. Whenever you hurt too much I will heal you bitch, you will scream, I will make you pay.”

Catalina knew he would not let her die; he would whip her and then bring her back from the brink of death over and over again. The whip started to descend again on her. Although she knew the futility of her resistance it was all that was left to her. She could not scream, the pain cut into her, her body was on fire, the pain engulfed her, it reached every part of her, and she could even feel it in her soul. But she could not surrender, she could not scream, it had gone beyond resistance or stubbornness it had become her center her only purpose in life.

“You bitch, you fucking bitch, scream! Fine then, don’t, it does not matter. Look what I am going to do now to your bitch Damian, watch how I will use her for my own pleasure and then give her to my minions to fuck.”

Bruce undid his trousers and thrust his dick forcefully into Catalina. She was tied with legs open and could not fight back or refuse him. It was pure hatred that flowed from Bruce into Catalina with every push of his cock. She could not do anything to stop him, she was completely helpless, but she also could not stop feeling dirty and used. The pain she had felt before was nothing compared to the humiliation he was doing extracting from her. She was degraded to a piece of meat being used for selfish pleasure. Catalina did not feel human anymore, felt less than nothing, his cock penetrating her over and over, his dirty, filthy hands on her gripped her flesh with force.

“Look Damian, look how she is enjoying it, look at your filthy whore.”

Catalina started to cry softly, tears flowing down her cheeks. She felt dirty and used and what Bruce was doing to her now was slowly breaking her spirit.

It was at that moment she caught the eyes of Damian, their eyes connected and she felt love from him flow into her. She did not feel disgust from him or shame. She felt pride coming from him to her, pride for the strength she had, pride for how she was surviving this ordeal. Bruce finished cumming in her but she did not scream, she had found a new fountain of strength; she could feel Damian, she could borrow strength from him. The world disappeared and the only thing she saw was his eyes. The first of Bruce’s minions took his place and used her as he would a whore, fucking her in her holes, cumming in her. Another took his place, how long this lasted she did not know, how many used her she did not know, sometimes it was more than one who used her, every hole she had was filled. It went on for hours and hours and at the end she passed out.

She was awoken crudely with a slap to her face, and her ordeal started afresh. It followed the same pattern as before, she was whipped until her body could not take anymore to then be healed. Then the second ordeal began, monster after monster taking and using her body. It went on for days, both of them force fed and water poured down their throats. Whenever one of them were too hurt or on the brink of dying they would be revived. Both lost sense of time, both did not know how long it had been since they had seen daylight. Then after what seemed years, Bruce came again.

“I hope the both of you have enjoyed so far this bright new experience, it is just step one of my vengeance. It is time for the second phase.”

Bruce went to Damian dangling exhausted in the irons, Damian’s wrists had become a jungle of scars, his face distorted by the torture he has seen his lover take, his body ached from hanging there, but his spirit was still unbroken. Bruce had made one mistake, he had underestimated the strength of the love between Catalina and Damian.

End of chapter 3

12