Damiana's Play

Story Info
One of the girls brutally misbehaves during a show.
5.5k words
4.26
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they are beneath me!", Niisa cried, as I forced the last of her clothing to her ankles and demanded her over my knee. I knew I had taught her better than that. I had instilled into her a sense of discipline that, as I do with her, she would treat her subs in a way that reflected the way they would properly serve her. Proper obedience would render proper treatment. Insubordination would equal a punishment reflective to the level of disobedience. It's a simple, effective way in delivering that which everyone deserved. There's a certain morale in even the most base of servitude; her own females were aware of this and took the roles without hesitation. There's simply no room for unjustified cruelty if you wish to keep things running smoothly.

She had the luxury of three lovely females to do her bidding. Elena was a 5'2" bundle of red-hair that descended to her perfectly round butt, short but spicy, her slightly freckled complexion was invigorating to the carnal senses. Amarsi was of middle-eastern descent; dark hair with a naturally dark complexion, her quietened but clear accent matched well with her medium build and stature. The most audible and tallest of the three, Damiana, was loud in both her disapproval and her orgasm. Although opinionated, this busty brunette was often the first to get any order accomplished. For the most part, they'd keep everything in perfect order and tidiness around the home. They would make certain that any food desired of either one of us was present and they would take turns fixing the meals of the day. They would be expected to keep her sexual needs fulfilled when I was not at home, and with three of them having a rather high libido, it was never any problem for any one or all of them to take time in pleasuring her, and each other, whenever the order was given. There were times in which I joined in, of course, but it was often a simply beautiful sight alone in watching them. They were as fond of their Mistress as I.

Although she was the alpha female of the bunch, Niisa was still my property. The pecking order had been established from the beginning. She would be in charge of their treatment and well-being and I would supervise her, correcting her when necessary, with the additional tasks of catering to my whims and needs. They would also be subject to me, as well, but it was a hierarchy in where I did not interfere unless it was my desire- or, in this case, when I came home early to discover that they were being subjected to unfair treatment. It should not have been so much of a shock, considering the previous days events, but I had made the peace and demanded no further intervention by Niisa in the situation that occurred. Here's what happened:

*********

Niisa was hosting a "business party" at home. She was employed as a sales representative between adult specialty whole sellers and retail outlets. Usually working from her computer at home, she spent most of the time filling orders between the two entities; the rest of the time, she polled stores and oft-anonymous consumers on the products to determine best sellers and what the costumer required in needs when shopping for toys. However, once a month she hosted a "toy party", where retail and customer VIPs would be invited to see the newest selections, complete with demonstrations when requested. This was an additional perk with having the three girls. They were demonstration models and always anticipated the breaking in of a new product at one of these events. Not only was it a time to acquire their own allowance when a sell was made, but it was also a time in which they could present a public presentation of their loyalty and servitude for Niisa. Success in both ventures proved quite profitable for the girls. It was also quite wonderful for us, as we always kept the new toys demonstrated for that night!

The three were, as expected, prepared when the guests began arriving. They were wearing matching vinyl tops and mid-thigh skirts. Each wore their own collars, which were never removed, and sat subserviently on their knees next to the little stage they had once assembled as part of their duties. Most of the guests were return patrons to the event but always had compliments ready to dish out to the girls when they came in. This always made Niisa quite proud, and me all the same, knowing that we had such objects of desire in our service.

They wore nothing beneath the skirts as it would have been pointless five minutes into almost any given demonstration. Niisa usually got straight to the point in showing the products in use; it was business first, she wasn't here to make them feel good through foreplay, she was here to make sells! Today would be no different. A well-known company had released a new line of "industrial-strength real-skin" dildos and butt plugs. Previous attempts of various companies to produce one that looked and felt perfectly real was limiting. While they did appear and feel like the real thing, they only lasted a couple of weeks best when put to regular use. The faux skin would either disintegrate or tear off, both of which were serious turn-offs. These new ones promised to remain the same, use after use with a full year guarantee, to be no different than the day it was removed from the box. The company also released three prototype dildos which combined the realness of the others with an additional built-in liquid reservoir that would squirt its contents (which would be of your choice!) into one's orifices by the touch of a button. All of these seemed quite promising and I looked forward to keeping one of the prototypes at home.

Once all were seated, Niisa passed around each toy to the guests that they might handle them, look them over in detail and make examinations of quality. Once the toys made their way back to Niisa, she would then pick one of the girls to ascend to the stage to prepare to demonstrate its use. The first she chose was Amarsi to take one of the larger dildos. Amarsi crawled forward and remained on all fours, flipping her skirt over her back to expose her organs for her Mistress's use. Turning Amarsi slightly that her pussy might be visible to the guests, she applied a slight amount of lubrication and began pushing it into her dark-toned folds. Amarsi moaned as she was stretched with the width of the new toy. Damiana was called forward to use it on Amarsi so that Niisa could free her hands for another demonstration to occur simultaneously. Damiana moved forward and removed the fake cock from Niisa's hands and began to pump the dildo in and out of Amarsi rather vigorously. There was no need for slow, passionate play when one was needing to determine whether or not the toy could deal with rough sex, right?

This left Elena and the next, most appropriate toy, for its demonstration. Elena simply loved to have her ass toyed. She got off at having objects pushed within her rosy little hole and was elated to see that she was going to demonstrate one of the plugs. She preferred little to no lubrication, unless it was from her own honey-pot or the saliva of another person, and she turned and spread her ass shamelessly to the aroused patrons, awaiting penetration. This particular plug had a wide base, a thin neck and a long, smooth penis-shaped penetrable body. Unlike most plugs on the market, it was actually shaped like a penis for the first four inches and the thin neck contrasted to the thicker body that gave assurance that it no amount of pushing could dislodge it from its proper place. Unlike most others, it was long and uniform enough to use as a dildo for anal satisfaction; it's real-skin nature made it all the better for girls like Elena, who would all but cry at Niisa's feet, begging her to beg me to take her ass with my cock.

With minimal effort, Elena's asshole was opened to the intruding shaft of the toy. Instead of plugging it immediately, Niisa thrust it in and out of her cavity in quick, deep strokes. A guest had inquired to see if the "skin" of the toy would stay in tact in the tighter, more friction-prone caverns of the ass and Elena's Mistress was thus demonstrating it. Meanwhile, I had placed another one of the dildos into the hands of Damiana to use on herself as she continued to fuck Amarsi with the other. Between gasps, Amarsi had squealed that it, indeed, did feel as real as any other cock she had ever taken. Niisa still hammered away at Elena's ass, and all was fine...

Until about three minutes later when Damiana decided to drop her own dildo, complaining of her arm being tired, and said she'd get back to it when "she felt up to it". She did this in a terribly non-chalant way, as if the only thing that mattered that her arm was tired. When asked to try to find a more comfortable way at doing so, she dropped the toy used on Amarsi and sat down. This act of stubborn insubordination in front of us was bad enough, to do it in the company of others was simply too much. Clearly embarrassed, Niisa stopped what she was doing and cleanly plugged Elena, going over to Damiana and pushing her to her hands and feet. Damiana slightly resisted, raising another eyebrow within the crowd, but fell into position. Her Mistress towered over her, cursing her mentally, and then picked up one the larger dildo and, parting one of Damiana's cheeks, began to enter her ass with it. The head went cleanly in, opening her hole rather wide, but three inches into its width, Damiana let out a cry of discontent and kicked her foot back, hitting Niisa in the shin. Whether or not it was intention or out of reaction from having her ass split was irrelevant. The other two girls scampered together to the side of the stage, and I stood in alert as to what would happen next.

Niisa pulled the girl's head back by the hair and demanded her to stop being a cunt in front of the crowd. The audience began to talk to themselves, wondering if it was a good time to leave or not. I apologized on behalf of Niisa and her unruly girl, making up an excuse that Damiana had heard some bad news the previous day and asked for some backup from the other two, who did nothing but sit there in silence. Surely the shock of the public display of rebellion had stunned them, but there's a time when one must do what needs to be done to prevent further problems. The crowd began to disperse, saying that there is always another day to finish the demonstration. I shrugged it off, with business being of least importance for the time, and looked to my dearly pissed one, who had now began dragging the girl by the hair off the stage. When one is being dragged in such a fashion, there's little room for non-compliance, and within seconds, the misbehaved brat was walking on all fours at Niisa's feet. I told the other two to go to their room to await further order. They moved without hesitation and I let out a small laugh to see that Elena still had her plug in. It would have been like getting a bone from a hungry dog, I figured.

Before I had entered the living room, I could hear Damiana screaming. Niisa was already busy spanking her ass harshly with a brush. Red welts appeared within moments and soon the girl was sobbing upon the chair arm. Niisa didn't stop for one moment. Neither would have I, there was simply no excuse for that sort of behavior. But soon she did stop, but only to grab the dildo the girl had previously prevented entry. Spreading her cheeks apart with her fingers, she held it in the other hand and began forcing it inside of her ass. Damania cried even further, but the Mistress relentlessly pushed its entirety into the confines of her well-reddened ass and then continued beating her with the brush. "Just what the fuck did you think you would get out of that behavior?", shouted Niisa between words. I left the room, knowing she had it all in control.

In the girls room, which was the largest in the house to sleep all three comfortably and provide them with some sense of personal space, the other two had curled up in Amarsi's bed together, blankets over everything but their eyes which were locked on me. It was a rather cute scene. I gave a soft laugh to myself and sat at the foot of the bed, removing the blanket and asking them to sit up. They sat up and we discussed the events. I had asked if either knew why she had been so troublesome but neither had any clue as to why it happened. There were no signs of potential problems stirring up to before the party, Elena had told me, and Amarsi shook her head in agreement. I had not been there but for thirty minutes prior to the party, so I had to play the inquisition game. No amount of questioning led me to any answers so I digressed into asking why I had been without backup when requested. I mentioned that it was their Mistress's extra income that allowed them to have such nice things when they deserve it. I admit that I expected no good response as it was likely situational that left them quiet, but I was a bit frustrated that they would fumble their words instead of being straightforward. I gave them permission to speak their minds on the matter but it didn't being about any better conversation. Had they done so, I would've left back to my Niisa. But, I told Elena to crawl on Amarsi's back and she did, knowing it was my favored position for them to be when spanking more than one, as it allowed for me to simply move my hand from up to down in delivering the blows. Both asses vertical to one another, I gave both a firm spanking with my hand. I removed Elena's plug, to her sighing displeasure, and gave it to Amarsi to go clean and put up. I ordered Elena to go pick up the other one from the stage, the one that had been inside Damiana, and do likewise with it. The two were further ordered to go to the living room once finished.

Back in the living room, Niisa was in tears. I rushed over to comfort her, stepping over Damiana who was curled up at her feet and pouting, and took her into my arms. I led her back to our bedroom so that she and I could be alone for a few moments. I sat upon the bed and Niisa sat at my feet, hugging around both of my legs as I ran my hands through her soft, gorgeous, red-brown hair. At 5'6" and the full, beautifully rounded curvatures of a woman in persistent sexuality, the woman sobbed at my feet. She was clearly stressed, embarrassed and uncertain in the way that Damiana had reacted towards her. I pulled her to her feet and sat her in my lap. I held her and allowed her to cry upon my shoulder. Surely, that was an embarrassing incident, but had it been this bad? These thoughts I kept in my head as I coaxed the hurting consort of mine. I gave her a deep kiss and laid her out on the bed. Between the show of flesh earlier and the emotions at present, I had acquired a need for my own outlet, albeit in a sexual way, and I bent her over, hiked her skirt up, and entered her. She responded keenly upon my intrusion and raised her hips. Laying face down on the bed, I moved over her and kissed her neck and face as I began to grind my hips against her ass. Some of her tension gave way as her inner-thighs began to quiver and orgasm as I fucked her pussy harder and harder. It all ended in a quickie as I released mine into her and I rested against her, kissing her, leaving her on the bed as I got up.

*********

In the other room, the three girls were sitting together, back against the couch. All three looked up at me and then back down as I entered the room. The only one that should have felt truly bad was Damiana, but they all shared the grief of disappointing us tonight. I requested Damiana to roll over and let me inspect her hindquarters. She did and it was clear that she had been worn out by her upset Mistress. There was places where blood had been broken from her skin, the rest showed clear signs of bruising. There was hardly a place on her backside that remained unscathed, but it was in due justification. There was no excuse for her behavior. She had been taught and trained well for the past year. She knew well of the repercussions of disobedience. She should have expected not one thing less; in fact, she should have expected even more. And she would get more, but nothing added physically. She would spend the remains of the weekend, solitarily confined to the closet. But for now, I sent Elena to gather some salve to apply to Damiana's blistered bottom. I would hate for any of the girls to risk an infection. Proper punishment is one thing, but I never wanted any of them to be less than perfectly healthy.

Elena returned and Damiana rested over the couch cushions, her butt in the air. Elena put a bit of salve on both cheeks and both girls began spreading it over her, one on each cheek, until all of it had been covered. Damiana sobbed, as I am certain any amount of pressure increased the pain, but it was necessary. As Amarsi placed a little dab on the girls hurting hole, its red puckered expression exuding pain from the entry of the large dildo, I sat on the couch and put her head in my lap and asked her to explain her actions. The other two girls sat to the sides of my feet.

Niisa came in a few moments later and sat next to me. She ran her hands through Damiana's hair as if to speak a soft apology for bruising her up as such. And while I would expect no apology from her, as she did what was right, the sentiment was rather sweet and I enamored her effort in expressing it. Much like punishing one's children, even intentional misdeeds should not cause a wane in the love for the transgressor. What Damiana did was embarrassing, disobedient and potentially harmful for Niisa's business, but it wasn't the end of the world. We only had to make sure that it never repeated itself. To Damiana and as much to Niisa, I told her that her physical punishment was over and no further of that nature were to come, but she should prepare her bed in the closet tonight. She sighed. Kissing each girl upon the head, I left Niisa to talk over the problem of that day and to come to terms with Damiana in assurance it would not happen again.

I was finishing up a chapter in 'Thus Spake Zarathustra', when Niisa came over to my feet. She rubbed her head against them cozily and asked if she may now join me. I patted the bed in an affirmative answer and she hopped up, next to me, putting her head upon my chest and holding my hand. She said that Damiana gave her no clear answers for her behavior, which upset her all over again, so she sent her to bed in the closet early and led the other two to their respective beds that they may go to sleep. We both suggested that there must have been something to make her misbehave in such a matter. No one would do such a thing without ample reasoning. Nevertheless, we both drifted off to sleep. I was required to be at work early that morning and the entire day's activities had been rather draining.

*********

I awoke and made certain all of the girls were in their proper places and sleeping well. Damiana was in a semi-fetal position in the closet, but sound asleep. The other two were deep in their sleep and Niisa barely made a stir as I went out the door. It was a constant struggle in leaving the house each and every time I had to go to work. Four lovely women slept cozily in my household.

It was when I returned that I knew something was wrong. I had finished my tasks an hour early and upon entering, Amarsi and Elena were both gagged and bound to dining room chairs. While this typified bouts of unnecessary mouthiness, I felt that they would desire to do nothing after what occurred the previous day. Giving them an awkward look, I went into the closet, then the girl's room and then into our bedroom to see Niisa wailing a dragon-tail whip across Damiana's ass, having successfully re-opened the wounds from the previous night.

"She said she loved you and wanted only you! That was why she gave me such a fit last night!", cried Niisa as she dropped another tail across the girls blistered ass. Damiana was also gagged, but even through it she cried loudly. I reached forward and grabbed the whip from Niisa's hand and forced her to her knees, hands behind her neck. I released the gag on the girl and pointed her to release the other girls and to go take care of herself in the bathroom. She fell off the bed, composed herself and then went to do as was ordered.

12