Damiana's Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside of nightly isolation, I reprimanded, Niisa, there should not have been further punishment. But in my state of irritation, I was also quite curious as to the story and how the other girls were somehow involved. Apparently, she had overheard the three discussing last night at some point after lunch today. She iterated that the other two had "warned" her about acting out, especially considering the reason as they surmised; this implied a bit of foreknowledge on the girls part, hence them being bound and gagged in the dining room. When she walked in on them, they scattered, and Damiana remained there, silent. Upon inquisition, she stated that there was some truth to it, but specifically, Niisa said that Damiana iterated "I do want more of his attention. Much more of it. More than that of any other person. I do love him, you know?" Upon hearing the recount, it seemed a bit less suggestive than I was told upon walking into the bedroom. If that's what she had said, it is only a matter of attention, not an exclusive need of love.

I walked into the bathroom where the sobbing girl stood in front of the mirror, naked and clearly hurt more than just physically. She quickly began rehashing the story and, verbatim, repeated precisely what Niisa had told me. Upon further questioning, she stated that she meant it not in a way that would divide the household or steal attention from her Mistress, but rather she felt that I gave far more attention to Elena and Amarsi than ever her and it made her jealous. Perhaps, I thought, it was the purpose of her more outspoken nature. Some submissives act in such a matter as to draw attention, even if it is negative.

I reached for the salve and began to cover the girls bottom, side to side, up and down, and a dab for good measure just inside of her. I turned her around and hugged her, giving her a kiss on the lips and reminded her that all three of them were equal to me. Both had my utmost love and affection, but there should be no further displays of that behavior. Nudging up against me, she promised that nothing of that nature should ever occur again. I embraced her and told her to stay as she is, unclothed, and to go to the living room as soon as she was finished. I yelled to the other girls to do the same. I repeated the same order to Niisa.

*********

And Niisa wailed as I left a large red handprint on her ass. The order to appear without clothing had been applied to her as with the other girls, but she didn't oblige. It was one thing that she directly disobeyed one order, of the cessation of further physical punishment to Damiana, another thing to rail against her in anger without discussion, and a third to come into the living room fully clothed! It was due time for the girls to see their own Mistress in due submitted form.

I slipped a blindfold over Niisa's eyes and continued to spank her cherry-red cheeks. The girls were only a foot away from us as I commenced to teaching her a lesson in the meaning of servitude. They didn't smile, although I am certain they wished it, but attentively watched each swat of my hand upon her flesh and never made any sort of movement or gesture. Without calling out any names, I gestured to Amarsi to bring in the toys. To Elena, to get on her back and open her legs to the blindfolded prisoner. With Damiana, I sat her to my side and coaxed her legs. Grabbing Niisa by the hair, I shoved her face between Elena's legs and told her to guess what she needed to do. She began to say something, but was quickly muffled when her mouth was forced in full contact with Elena's pussy. Elena held back a moan and opened her legs wider. As per my directive, Amarsi applied a bit of oil to her Mistress's rear hole and to Damiana, I passed a paddle. Amarsi slipped a plug into Niisa's ass and Damiana pulled back for a homecoming swing. I dropped my arm to confirm the swing and her Mistress cried in Elena's crotch as it hit it's intended target. It must have done something for Elena, because she bit into her arm to repress what would've been otherwise loud, and released an orgasm, filling the mouth of her Mistress with her moisture.

Amarsi took Elena's position and I released my cock from my pants as Damiana took me into her mouth. The whole thing, of watching the girls privileged by the mouth of my Niisa, whose ass stood facing me perfectly plugged, had got me rather hard. Damiana required no order into slipping her hot mouth upon it and did so as I placed a finger into her hot wetness, bringing out a gentle moan upon the length that she hungrily devoured. Niisa was about to make a complaint when I motioned Elena to hold her into Amarsi's cleanly shaven pussy, and she did so, holding the woman firmly in place, forcing her in no other direction but to eat the girl, who laid back and toyed with her nipples as her boss ate her out. I reached down and began to make circular motions with the plug that was firmly placed inside of her ass, pushing in on it, pulling it back out a bit, and firmly lodging it back in it's rightful place. Niisa loved her ass toyed with nearly as much as Elena, but this time it was for the pleasure of the girls and not that of hers. I removed the plug with an awful plop, and sat back, enjoying Damiana taking my full length in single swallows as Niisa ate Amarsi into an orgasm. Amarsi came and her Mistress had no choice but to take it into her mouth.

I stood up and handed Damiana a strap on dildo. She put it on carefully and awaited the next command. I reached over and pushed a finger into Niisa's ass and said nothing further. I whispered to the girls to each pull back a cheek, that Damiana might achieve maximum depth. They did, and as soon as she was parted, the cock-graced girl pushed the head of her attachment into her Mistress. Niisa began to complain as to the unfair treatment, although it didn't seem so much of a complaint, and I replied by sticking her previously taken plug to her mouth. Damiana began to push the toy in and out of the tight, deep recesses of Niisa's ass. The attachment she used had the benefit of pushing in on her clit with each penetration. It wasn't long before the girl was fucking Niisa's ass as hard as I did, with a quickening breath to indicated that she, too, was going to get her relief. I removed the butt plug from Niisa's mouth and backed each girl up to her. I forced my beloved's mouth to the ass of each of the girl, one after another, having her lick up their little holes as her own was being pounded faster and faster by the same girl whose ass she previous tore apart. Elena and Amarsi both had their assholes dripping with their Mistress's saliva and just as Elena was getting hers worked upon one more time, Damiana released an orgasm as she slammed the cock fully up Niisa's ass, forcing her tongue deep into Elena's most favored recess. The girls have now had their pleasures. Now it was time for mine.

I bent Damiana over and entered her soaked lips. Perhaps in some act of submissive consolation, Damiana moved herself forward and stuck her head into Niisa's thighs. I didn't object, and flipped the girl to her back, where she scooted herself to bring her Mistress down upon her face. She flicked her tongue a few times upon the clit of the punished one, and then began making long strokes across the length of her pussy as I entered hard into the girl. The other two girls were passionately kissing each other and toying with each other's lower lips. I motioned Elena to stand over Damiana, facing Niisa, and bend over to give me her ass. She did and I planted my tongue into her little sweet spot. Perfectly pliable, my tongue went well inside of it as my cock hammered into Damiana. Amarsi reached between in front of her and began to dildo her Mistress's pussy as Damiana now mouthed her clit. I reached around, albeit miraculously, rubbed on Amarsi as I continued rimming Elena and fucking Damiana. Damiana came again and I replaced her with Amarsi. With her ass beneath me, sticking nicely into the air, I entered into the girls wanting ass and began to slow stroke my cock in and out of its extra tightness. Elena moved behind Niisa and took over the job of Damiana. Damiana rested, but stuck her hand beneath Amarsi to rub her clit. The whole scene was overwhelming and within moments, I began to fill Amarsi's hole with my seed. Before I could catch my breath, the dear Mistress came into Elena's mouth. My cock slipped out of Amarsi's ass and I retired to the couch. I ordered the three girls to go clean themselves up and prepare for dinner.

I relaxed but did not move Niisa. I moved my hands over her well-taken body as she laid in the floor as if in a cat-nap. I got on the floor, reached over and removed her blindfold. There was no hurt in her beautiful, darling eyes, but a sense of rapture. She reached forward and embraced me. I knew then, at that moment, that much of that had been intentional. Just as Damiana had sought attention by doing such disobedient things, so had my dear Niisa played a similar game. However, it had not been for attention, but to bring about a situation that would bring absolute pleasure to me. In this, she had duly accomplished. She nodded to the fact of all of this and gave me a sweet smile, adding that she had put Damiana and the other girls up all of it. Even at the risk of her own business ventures, she persevered in creating such a situation. I had, indeed, spent too much time at work and worrying about its annoying details. In doing so, I had nearly forgot how delightful it was to have one woman and our three darling subs at my service.

That evening, I stepped out and returned with the largest, sweetest cake that I could find on the market. We all enjoyed it, on our plates, and smeared across our bodies. Indeed, the family that plays together DOES stay together!

12