Damien Ch. 02

Story Info
Lita finds out more.
1.4k words
4.34
44.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita stretched as she awoke and felt her body ache in places it had never ached. She opened her eyes to find herself alone to her surprise. She touched her breasts where only the night before Damien had suckled them to the point of tenderness, and now they were grazed with his mouth, but not for the worst. Her hand went on down and touched her pussy, stroking gently in remembrance. She could almost feel his cock entering her, and widening her only once used pussy. Even though her pussy was tender, she longed for him to be here. He excited her in ways Mr. Smythe probably never would. She wondered at his changing, and she wondered at the other object or probe that had entered her ass. Her fingers touched her ass opening, and though tender, it almost seemed as though he'd left "something" behind. She felt just a subtle movement, almost as though something were still moving. No, that's impossible. She sat up and grabbed a robe, and left the bedroom. He had to be here, because why would he leave? Just as she was about to walk downstairs, she saw her grandmother come to the stairs.

"Oh Lita, there you are! We decided not to stay after all; it just didn't seem like the place for us to vacation, so we came home. You were sleeping so soundly, we didn't wake you up to tell you we were home."

Lita was glad Damien must have heard them return and left soundlessly. How else would her grandmother not have known, for she surely would have thrown quite a fit! Lita wanted to call the Smythe's home and find out if Damien was there. She wanted to see him again...to feel his hands, tongue upon her body. They could find a quiet place to go, perhaps even a motel. She felt unusually adamant, and longed for him. What was wrong with her she thought! She felt angry with her grandparent's at their sudden return! She could have had Damien all to herself for the weekend, but no, they just had to return. But she said nothing mean to her grandmother.

"I'm going to take a shower and then bicycle into town to do some window shopping Grandma, nice to have you home."

As Lita let the water let the water cascade over her body, she leaned against the wall, trying to remember the anal intrusion. What could it have been she thought to herself? What could have gone up in my butt? It almost felt like a tentacle of an octopus, but shaking her head she knew that just wasn't at all possible. As the water washed over her backside, she felt it again. A movement, and a very, very great need for Damien! She also felt the need to masterbate, but touching herself, the need to see Damien seemed all the more urgent.

Grabbing a towel, she hurriedly dried off, got dressed, and hurried downstairs. She grabbed a bagel, and hurried out the door before her grandparent's decided she wasn't going anywhere. She bicycled over to the Smythe's, determined to see if Damien was there, but after endless jabs on the doorbell, no one answered. Frustrated, she peddled away from the house, heading just anywhere, but nowhere. She turned the bike towards the bike path, but instead ended up pedaling into the newer development that no one had moved into yet. She looked at the sameness of each home, wondering who would move there. As she neared the cul-de-sac, she noticed a unique house almost done being built into the hill further on. It was completely glass in the front, but the back half of the house was actually built into the hill. Nearing it, she noticed a car very similar to the one that Damien had driven her home in. Her pedaling quickened, but she also didn't want to run into strangers. Just as she came almost to the driveway, she stopped and gazed at the car and house. She couldn't be sure, so she turned to leave, but stopped at a voice.

"Lita! Lita!" the man's voice called.

Lita turned and looked back. There coming out of the garage was Damien. She waved, and he called out to her.

"Lita, come here!"

Lita pedaled her bicycle into the driveway and up to him.

"You left. My grandparent's are home, but I awoke and you were gone. I pedaled over to the Smythe's, but they weren't home, and I don't know why, but I came into the development, and here you..."

She said no more, for Damien's hand was on the back of her neck, pulling her head and mouth to his. His mouth claimed hers and his tongue encircled hers. He seemed to claim her mouth, senses, and any sense of conversation. He pulled her from the bike, and still kissing her, wheeled her bike into the garage, and pulled her into the house. Her senses seemed to be assaulted with his scent, his magnetism, or something. His hands unbuttoned her shirt, and dropped it to the floor, while his fingers tugged at her breasts. His eyes captured hers, and she watched him in fascination as his face began it's strange changing. As he tugged her nipple, his other hand unbuttoned and unfastened her jeans, and she stepped out of them. He pulled her into the dark den, and almost mysteriously, his clothes vanished.

He laid her backwards over the back of the couch, and she felt his hands running over her body seemingly all at once. She could hear his breathing, rasp and rushed, and other sounds too. As she listened, it almost sounded like a slithering sound, and then she felt his cock head enter her pussy opening, and then he thrust forward, impaling her upon him. His body surged and the cock once again became enlarged, stretching her and becoming warmer and warmer. She cried out in want, and desperately began to push against him wanting to feel him possess her body. He leaned into her, holding her shoulders down within the couch, and then she felt it again in her ass. The same sucking tentacles as before, and yet different. The sensation she determined was what she had felt earlier in the shower. Something was still within her ass. She felt another object slipping into her pussy with his cock, and now another into her anal passage. The movement that was there before became rapid, and then settling as if joined suddenly with the new intrusion. The tentacles sucking as they went higher into her bowels. Almost as though trying to suck out her juices.

She cried out into the cushions, for his cock was already so large, and now this new thing was there also, moving as if it had a mind of it's own, and the suction was so intense. And then as suddenly as she panicked, her body relaxed, and she began to orgasm in great gushes of cum. She began to rock against him as he thrust into her. The tentacles in both of her orifices sucking and slipping in and out. Her orgasms washed over her over and over, and then Damien began to cum. First from his cock and then from the tentacles. Sperm splashed into her pussy and ass as though coming from a water hose. Lita felt full beyond any sort of imagination. When it ceased, Damien slid from her and pulled her body to him. His face was leathery, almost snake quality, and yet also eerie, but very sensual. Lita looked down his body. His enormous cock drooped downwards, and connected to his cock were tentacles looking very much like an octopus's after all. Cum dripped out of each tentacle. Damien looked again longingly at Lita and said,

"I hadn't planned to see you again so soon. And now...well now Lita my dear, since you have seen my body and its changes, I have a feeling we'll be seeing much more of each other on a regular basis, if not permanently. For you see, I am very fertile and you my dear have become my mate and vessel for more to come."

Even as he said the last sentence, Lita could feel whatever remained always within her move and begin its erotic dance within her bowels. His hands reached for her once again, and then deep inside her pussy was a quiver. Perhaps of things to come, or perhaps as though already feeling the life within....