Damien Ch. 03

Story Info
Lita moves in.
1.6k words
4.17
45.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been a month since Lita had gone from the house in the cul-de-sac back to her grandparent's. She picked up her clothing, argued with her grandparent's and moved completely into Damien's house. She might have considered staying with her grandparent's for a while, except for the change in her body and the insistent need for Damien. The thing that had remained in her ass was almost an adamant alarm for when Damien wanted to have sex. It first began to tingle, and then if she weren't quick enough from wherever she was, it twisted, sucked, and pulled up and down within her. The first time she had felt it, she was in the grocery store buying their weekly groceries. She almost doubled up, feeling the erotic feelings begin more and more urgently. She hurried to finish her shopping, and by the time she had paid and scurried to the car, all she could do is lay against the seat and pant. Weakly starting the car, she was immediately glad they didn't live far, and rushed home. Pulling into the garage, she stumbled into the house, knowing instinctively where Damien was, and going to him.

He had already changed and his face and body had a leathery gleam to it. He pulled her to him, and undressed her. Her belly protruded much more than just a week ago, but it didn't slow his need down. He pressed her down over his cock, and thrust deeply within her. His second and then third tentacle went into her, and the sucking began. Her body immediately sheened in sweat, and inner heat, as she pulled him closer to her. Their bodies looked to be an orchestrated being, not even two individual bodies. She felt his cock growing wider and it impaled her. The sucking and urgent thrusting within her orifices was almost more than she could take. Her orgasms began one after the other as she let him lead the rhythm, until he seemed to grow more and more and then exploded within her. Her pussy throbbed with ecstasy, and her ass felt as though more than one cock had fucked her. As his cock decreased in size, Damien leaned in and sucked her breasts. She looked down, and to her amazement, as he let one breast go to suck the other, drops of a milky substance oozed out. Damien sighed, and fully released her to stand.

She went and took a shower and when she stepped out, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her belly was definitely bigger and then she saw it. A movement within her belly against the side...almost...well, almost as though a hand was pushing against her stomach. She put her hand against it, and pushed. It seemed as though there was a momentary resistance, and then it was gone. She looked more closely, but nothing more happened. She dried off, put a robe and went down to make dinner. They ate on the patio, over looking the hill. Soon after dinner, she felt the movement in her ass, and looked over at Damien. He began to shimmer, and then went over to a deck chair, and patted the chair for her to join him. She walked over and he pulled her robe from her body. She leaned against him. He put his hands on her breast and began squeezing her nipples. The tentacle began its dance inside her and she squirmed in the chair. Damien continued to squeeze her breasts as though nothing else mattered. It began to flutter and thrust within her. She moved and tried to stand, but Damien held her against him.

The suckling became more urgent and it began to push against the inner walls of her rectum. Lita moaned and again tried to get up. Damien hooked his legs around her, so that her legs were spread eagle in the chair, but made no move to relieve her discomfort. She began to erotically hump her hips back and forth and get some sort of relief, but the tentacles expanded and moved further up inside her, fucking her ass as though now with a mind of their own. Lita began to feel the familiar urging of a climax, but couldn't reach her own clitoris, for Damien had trapped her arms within his. She humped back and forth on the chair as Damien pinched, pulled and massaged her nipples. She could feel the liquid coming out of her nipples and running down her stomach. It also seemed as though her stomach felt full, stretching further out, but she could do nothing but hump the air and try to satisfy the erotic sensations within her. The tentacle finally began to twist as it thrust deep within her, and she cried out as her climax overtook her and spilled out on the chair. Damien let her go, and tipped her forward, immediately thrusting his already expanded cock within her. Crying out with surprise at the wideness, he pushed it within her. Her pussy immediately opening and accepting him, he expanded further within her. The second tentacle pushed within her pussy too then, and then the next in her ass. He thrust as though a wild man, not seemingly to acknowledge her beneath him. He thrust over and over again, lost in his own ecstasy. Reaching around, her grabbed her nipples, twisting and pulling, almost painfully. Her pussy continued to climax until she couldn't anymore. Damien still thrust within her, and began to thrust harder still as her pussy started to dry. Her body felt as though it were alive with all the sucking, pulling, thrusting and expanding, but she was powerless to resist him. Just when she thought she couldn't stand it, he exploded within her. His breathing rasp, his eyes wild, and his body twitching and sliding back and forth. He sat back in the chair and pulled her back against him with his cock still embedded within her. He sighed against her back. As his body relaxed and pulled back out of her rectum, she felt again the tightening of her belly. Damien's hands rubbed against her belly and he whispered,

"Soon sweet Lita, soon we will have a little one of our own."

He reached down and began to play with her clit, gently teasing and stroking her. She moved against him, felt the twitch of his cock within her, but nothing more. He laughed against her shoulder and then moved her forward as he let his cock slide out from her.

The next day, Damien awoke Lita and told her;

"Sweetheart, come, get dressed, for we are going for a short ride. Here, put on this dress I've bought for you."

Lita rolled over, and then got up. She looked at the dress. It was about calf length, and made out of the most beautiful sheen, golden silk she'd ever seen. Damien had disappeared into the bathroom, and she dressed, was putting on makeup and Damien walked out of the bathroom is a tux.

"Come my beautiful bride, we are going to make this a legal bond, for you will be the only one for me."

They went out and got into the car and drove into the mountains, stopping at a house also built partly into the mountain. A man opened the door of the house, and came out to greet them.

"Ahh" he said, "So this is the beautiful Lita."

Lita could feel his eyes caress her body as he looked her from the top down to the bottom.

"Yes," he said in a seemingly leathery hiss, "I can see why you chose this one."

They walked into the home and stood in front of the fireplace. Damien took one of Lita's hands, and the man began the wedding vows. As Lita was saying her part in the vows, Lita felt the now familiar tingle in her rectum. Slightly squirming, Lita finished her vows and the man pronounced them man and wife. The tentacle began to twist and Lita leaned against Damien as he talked to the other man, seemingly unaware of Lita's discomfort. The tentacle began to squirm it's way up further and began to swell. Lita didn't want to cause a scene, but she was increasingly becoming more and more aroused. There was no furniture in the living room to were she could sit. She frantically looked around, but to no avail. The man turned to her and noticing her discomfort, laughed and said to Damien,

"I believe she quite anxiousssss to get home Damien. She looksssss as though she might want to have ssssssssome more of you right now."

Damien looked at her, his face beginning to shimmer and said,

"Yes, it's time to take my wife home. Soon it won't be just us, so we have to make our time together as just the two of us now."

As they got into the car and Damien put the car in gear, Lita began to hump into the air in a urgent manner to claim her release. She pressed her fingers against her clit as they began to drive down the mountain. Her body began to respond to her urgent stroking. And then it happened, her belly swelled further outward, and she felt a sudden expulsion of liquid from her pussy, not a climax of any sort, and touched her thighs. Her hand came back with a pinkish tint on them.

"Damien, look, it's blood, what could be happening?" Lita exclaimed.

"Ahhh, not a moment too soon for the wedding, as our young one will shortly be arriving." Said Damien. "And from the way your belly is moving, it won't be like anything either one of us has ever seen!"

To be continued...

The End