Damien Skylar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No please, please, I need her, I don't want this, PLEASE!

"Serve your purpose Demkian."

The heat and pain flashes through me, encompassing me, putting me into a cage.

I can't feel anything, everything is dark, where...where am I?

***

Kerberos' POV

I see Damien go limp, he isn't in his human form any longer. 'He must be changing, if he isn't...I can't think of anything else that will awaken him, guilt of his mother's death should do it...Mighty Demogorgon, please, make this work."

He starts to shift, and I can feel something coming off him. His aura has changes, from warm and human, to cold and evil. I can feel the hate radiate off him. 'He's even stronger than I, yet he is under my control, my flesh and blood, and my servant.'

Demkian looks up at me with his blazing red eyes. "Father, how should I serve you?"

**Thanks for reading guys, and sorry about the wait, I've been busy with life and all that, but I'll be posting more now. Hope you enjoyed, rate and leave feedback just don't be an ass.**

12