Dammit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She presses her full body against me. Her torso presses against mine. I feel...warmth. She is pressed against me, but...I don't think she has a top on. She is way too warm to be wearing a shirt. It feels like 2 very large breasts are pressing against my back. She holds my shoulders and slowly moves down, very slowly. She rubs what I believe are her breasts against my back. I can feel her hard nipples rubbing down my back. Oh hell, damn this bitch!

My man hood throbs and I have to admit I am excited. What whore is this? Who does this? How does this turn her own? I try to fight against it, but the feel of her large breasts against me, is driving me wild. She slowly rubs her unseen breasts all the way down to my butt, and I can't help but to get weak in the knees. My manhood feels like it is as solid as concrete. Once her breasts rub pass my butt cheeks, she moves them back up, rubbing them up my cheeks.

Then she stops and pulls away suddenly. I can hear her movement, but don't know what she is doing. I hear things being shifted behind me, but I can't see. I think she is looking for something. I hear a snap, like a latch or something. Then there is metallic sounds. What the hell is she doing? How long is she going to do this to me? What else can she do?

"Ok, white-bread." She says from across the room. "Here's what you are going to do." She adds, and I hear her sit on her couch. "You gonna turn your white ass around, and introduce yourself complete with your new name." She orders in a much harsher tone. Her tone is almost scary.

New name? What name is that? White bread? That's what she's been calling me. I don't even know what that means. Is that what she wants me to call myself? I don't say anything, I feel that time has passed. This ghetto whore holds all my cards. So, I guess I will call myself 'white bread.'

"Oh, and your name, it's 'Little White Ass.' She states meanly. Little White Ass!?! My heart sinks as she states this. She wants me to call myself that? Why? What is this doing for her? Why is humiliating myself, by pointing out I have a smaller ass than most...black people. Is she going to point out my manhood size as well?

"I'm waiting mofucka." She states upset, letting her ghetto-ness shine. I take a giant breath for the courage. I'm about to turn around, look at her, and call myself, 'little white ass'. Slowly I begin to turn around, seeing her in the corner of my eye. I take very small steps, which makes my manhood sway side to side. My legs almost give out once I see what the noise was. This can't be! What is this sick bitch doing?!

Next to her, on her broken couch...is a laptop, complete with a webcam on the top. I can see the little red light lit on it, showing it is recording. She is recording me. Right now she is recording my nakedness and humiliation. This is a sick bitch. Does she want to watch this later? Or maybe sell it? Can this get any worse. Can it?

"Introduce yourself." She orders with a smile. She sits with her legs crossed and her arms spread out. She is very comfortable and downright happy. I look at her and that sick smile. "My...name is...Little White Ass." I softly say to her. Is she happy now? "Baby, don't introduce yourself to me. Introduce yourself to the room." She says, motioning with her head to the laptop. Room? What does that mean? "Room?" I ask confused. "Chat room, I'm giving some people a show." She says her head bobbing with ghetto again. Again my legs almost give out. I'm being watched right now. People are looking at me...naked and humiliated. I stare at the laptop and on the screen see the scrolling messages of people. "You know, some people that like the sight of a clean cut white boy, just as you are." She adds. I close my eyes for a moment wanting this horrible situation to pass.

"My...my name...is...Little...White...Ass." I say, or stumble to say. How humiliating. Could I get out of this? Maybe if I scream out for help. No. That wouldn't help. No. I'm owned. Never before have I felt like this, never before been so damn humiliated. What's the use of fighting or trying to get out of this? People have already seen everything. I'm even spoke of my humiliation.

"Now, beg me." She orders. Beg for what? Now I wouldn't be surprised at anything. With her finger she motions to me. She motions for me to come to her with one finger. Slowly walking to her, my manhood again sways up and down. I stop when I stand about 3 feet in front of her. The way she sits, my manhood is directly at eye level with her. She looks directly at it, then up at me.

With a smile she uncrosses her legs and leans forward. "Closer Little Ass." She orders with glee in her voice. With a gulp, and fear for my manhood I take another step to her. The look on her face reveals that she likes my discomfort. She likes the fact I am scared for my member. I take another step and now my manhood is within her gasp.

She looks up at me, then moves to sit forward on the couch, becoming within inches of my manhood. With her eyes locked on mine she leans in towards it. Oh god...she is so close. What is she going to do? With under an inch between us she just looks up at me, her face showing she is in control of the situation, and I am not supposed to move.

She opens her mouth and very slowly moves her mouth towards my erect cock. Then she overtakes it, and I feel the warmth of her mouth as she closes on it. I feel her wet and hot mouth on my member. I shudder from the bliss and humiliation of it. She moves her mouth further down my manhood, so slow. I watch as she goes down, forcing more and more of my member into her mouth. She goes so slow, inching my entire cock in her mouth. Oh God! It feels great, but how is she able to? No one has ever done that. No one has ever taken me that far in their mouth. Then again I have never been with a black woman before. Then her teeth reach my stomach, she has taken all of me in her mouth, and is sucking me. She holds it there, her tongue licking at the same time.

She quickly pulls out. "Damn Little Ass, you sure got a little cock. Never thought I could do that so easy." She states looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. I can feel my face turn red and my cock pulse. It is covered with her spit and throbs up and down from the wanting. She looks down at my member and looks at it from different angels. "How long is it?" she asks me in a serious voice. How long is my cock? I don't know! Never thought to measure it before. No one ever wanted to know. I don't say anything but shrug.

"You kidding?" She asks in a high voice, I guess not believing me. "You don't even know your own size?" She asks accusingly. She looks to the side of me and behind me, I guess to the coffee table. She searches with her eyes, reaches out, and grabs something from the coffee table. She brings it in her hand in front. It's purple and almost see-through, like it's a kid's ruler. It is a kid's ruler! She holds it out and up to me, so I can see it clearly. She begins to wave it a bit in front of me as if to mock me. What is she going to do with it? Measure me? Is she really going too? Lowering it down, she turns her head back to my cock. Then she begins to drift her head back towards it. Oh...is she about to do it again? Her face is only inches away from me now. I hate this, but want it. Please, do it again. I want to feel her hot warm mouth.

She opens her mouth with it so close, even sticks her tongue out, but a sharp sting hits my ass. It's sharp, short and stings. Both butt cheeks stick and then quickly fade. Then I feel another sharp sting. She starts laughing as she looks up at my confused face. Then another sharp sting. She's hitting me with the ruler...on my ass. She's spanking me. She spanking my ass with that ruler. I stand, taking another slap of the ruler on my ass.

Then she grabs my cock, hard. Almost manhandling it in her right hand. Sweat starts on my forehead as I am scared. It is so sensitive. She jerks it to the side, pressing it against my body. I want to ask her to be gentle but I don't dare. She raises the ruler next to it. Then I feel the ruler pressed against me and her hand letting me go. She...is measuring me. She presses the ruler against me and my member.

"Gee Little Ass, seems you are a little over 5 inches. So damn small." She says with a laugh, and releases my cock. Out of reaction I step back, my cock throbbing. Small? Please, don't say that. Humiliated I want to crawl in a whole as she exploits my size. I am not small, I mean, I'm not. "Come back here!" she orders, noticing my small step away. So humiliated I take a step forward again.

"Just for that. Tell everyone your small size." She says motioning to the webcam with her head. The joy that she had leaves her face as she stares up at me. Her emotions or moods chance so quickly. Not questioning it, I turn and look at the webcam. "My...name is...Little Ass...my small size is 5 inches." I tell whoever is watching. Something happens inside me. Something changes. I think...no, it can't be. I think I am enjoying this. Oh god, I am sick.

She leans forward and turns to the screen. I think she is reading something. Will she let me go now? Do I really want too?

"That's a good idea." I hear her say and then laugh a bit. She keeps looking at the screen. "Turn around Little Ass." She says not even looking at me. Once again, I turn around, letting the webcam see my ass. My red ass from the spanking. I stand there, letting everyone see it. "Spread you legs a bit." She says, and accents the request by kicking my legs open. Surprised I spread my legs, each foot about two feet apart. What is she going to do? I can feel my ass cheeks spreading. Then I feel her ghetto fingers grab my cheeks and force them apart. "OH." I can't help but say as the most private part of me, is on display. My asshole, everyone can see it. Oh no. What is she going to do now?

*Story to be completed later due to comments/popularity of story.

12