Damn Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers

She tottered up the path on the unfamiliar heels, turning to wave at the powerful car as it pulled away, tugging at her little skirt as it rode even further up her thighs. By the time she got to the front door I was there, and Debbie jumped back in surprise as I opened it.

"You're still up," she called out huskily.

"Of course I am," I confirmed, staring unbelievably at her partially covered breasts, and the two darker circles that I could clearly make out through the thin material. "How was it? Are you OK honey?"

"I'm Ok, but very tired George," Debbie replied, her eyes visibly drooping with fatigue. "I need a shower and then my sleep."

"But what happened honey," I pleaded with her, desperate to know what she'd gone through, praying that she hadn't had to endure too much unwanted attention from her customers.

Just wanting to know for Christ's sake!

"Tomorrow honey," she said as she gave me a quick cuddle. "I really don't want to talk about it tonight and I must smell like a brewery with all the booze that's been spilled over me tonight."

With that, she uncurled herself from my arms that had encircled her, and left me staring after her as she wearily made her way to the stairs.

"But Debbie please," I called out after her, following her to the foot of the stairs, unsure whether to enjoy or feel disgusted at her white panty clad ass, as her skirt rose even further up her thighs as she took each step.

"It's OK honey, but not now dear ---- tomorrow," was her parting shot as she disappeared from view, leaving me stood there frustrated, confused and unhappy.

-------------------

She eventually did come to bed of course, but was in the shower an awful long time. She asked me to hold on to her, and within moments she was fast asleep, which is more than I could say for myself.

I lay there most of what remained of the night, pondering what life held in store for us. Wondering quite what indignities Debbie had been forced to put up with earlier, and torturing myself with what she might do in the weeks to come. Angry with myself that there didn't seem to be anything I could do about it.

The next morning came too early, and we both got ready and left for our respective schools, me avoiding the questions I needed to ask, and Debbie avoiding my eye. The day seemed to last forever, and needless to say I didn't perform at my best.

Then I went home!

"We need to talk," Debbie greeted me with. "I couldn't face it last night, but we really need to talk."

Of course I concurred immediately, and after I'd got us both a nice cup of tea, we sat down together to start our discussion.

"Do you love me George?" Debbie started with. "I mean really love me?"

"Of course sweetheart," I assured her, wanting to hold her in my arms and make all the problems go away."

"Well last night George, I did things that you wouldn't approve of," she went on, causing my stomach to contract painfully. "I did things that I could never have imagined doing, and I let men touch me a bit. I let them touch me where a wife probably shouldn't allow other men to touch them."

"What!" I cried out, leaping to my feet. "What sort of things? Where did they touch you?"

"My tummy, my arms, and a few times ..... Well elsewhere," she whispered guiltily. "One guy ran his hand up under my skirt when I had a tray in my hands, and couldn't get away so easily."

"God Debbie," I shouted out angrily. "You don't have to go back there. We'll go to the police and tell them what's happening like we should have done at the beginning."

"We can't honey," my wife told me, with a tear in her eye. "They've got photos of me now in the club with my breasts popping out of that stupid little top, and even one of some man who I hardly remember giving one of them a squeeze. They've threatened to send them to my headmaster at school if we cause problems and I'd get the sack and never get another job."

"But damn it Debbie ....." I started to protest, but Debbie held her hand up for me to stop.

"That's not all George," she went on. "Ted said that if you caused any problems then he'd break both your arms and maybe worse."

"What are we going to do then," I asked pathetically.

"We've just got to go through with it honey," she told me. "With the tips I make then it shouldn't be more than three months or so to pay him back."

"But I can't expect you to go through that for three months Debbie," I tried to reason with her. "No husband should expect his wife to accept treatment like that."

"It'll be OK George," my wife continued, reaching up to put her hand on my arm. "I'll be OK, I promise you."

"No," I declared. "I just can't allow you to suffer like that."

"That's the worst part about it honey," Debbie then said, giving me a look close to despair.

"What is?"

"Promise you won't hate me George," she demanded.

"I could never hate you Debbie," I proclaimed. "What could be worse than the way they've made you suffer?"

"You're sure?" she asked nervously.

"Of course I'm sure," I replied, and waited to hear what she had to say.

"I enjoyed it," she whispered meekly.

"What!"

"I enjoyed it," she repeated. "The first half hour or so was truly dreadful, but once I'd got used to it, then it didn't seem so bad. Then one of the men there told me that he thought I was the prettiest girl in the place and asked if he could have a proper look at my bare breast rather than just the flashes he kept getting."

"The bastard," I muttered, unable to believe what my previously innocent little wife was telling me.

"He told me that he was fed up with all the big busted woman there, and thought that my natural little breasts were beautiful."

I breathed in deeply to calm myself. What the guy had said was true as far as I was concerned, but I couldn't stand the thought of my wife having to put up with crude comments like that.

"I did it honey," she continued, almost weeping. "I'm sorry but I did it. I pulled my top aside and stood there with my bare breast out letting him look at it. His friends as well for that matter. I'm so sorry but I just stood there sticking them out at the whole table to look at."

"I can hardly believe what you're telling me Debbie," I struggled to say, though I could also hardly believe what effect her words were having on me. I was upset and there was no doubt about that, but like before, my erection was actually making me feel uncomfortable.

Christ! What sort of husband did that make me?

"George," Debbie took up the conversation again. "You're taking this awfully well honey. Much better than I expected."

"Well ..... That is ..... Oh I just don't know what to say Debbie," and it was true. I was totally lost for words to describe my outrage, but couldn't pretend that other very strange feelings were emerging.

'There's something else then that you'd better know honey. Might as well get it all over and done with now I've started."

What next? I had no idea.

"The other night," she began to explain. "When Ted told me to take my top off, then I couldn't believe that I actually went and did it, but by the time I was down to just my panties, I was desperate to get naked. I felt so hot and horny George. I simply wanted to get the rest of my clothes off and I was terrified that they wouldn't force me into stripping completely. When he started to feel my breasts and things I just lost it totally. Then when all three of them had their hands all over me out in the hall, I was in heaven."

"Is that it?"

I think my voice squeaked!

"Just about," Debbie admitted at last. "I love you honey and I don't want to hurt you, but I can't lie. You mean too much to me to lie to you."

Oh Shit!

Where the hell do we go from there?

------------------------

You think that was enough for any man?

You think it was finished for the night?

"I've got to go shopping tomorrow straight from school," she announced a little later, after we'd some how or other managed to get dinner ready and eat it. "I'll be a bit late home."

"Fine," I said. What else?

"I'm going clothes shopping," Debbie continued, staring over at me.

"Fine," I repeated. I wasn't being nasty, I'd simply had the wind knocked out of my sails.

"I'm going with Tammy," she went on gingerly, waiting for my reaction, which was to demand who the hell this Tammy was.

"A girl from the club," she replied, continuing to keep her statements as short as possible.

"You're going clothes shopping with a girl from that damn club?" I did react at last. "What sort of clothes."

"You know George," Debbie said in little more than a whisper. "High heels, some nice little thong panties, things like that."

"And how the hell do you think we're going to be able to afford that?" I nigh on exploded. She was in danger of pushing me just too far.

"Tips from last night."

"That's enough?"

"More than enough," she grinned at me more confidently. "I made more in tips last night than I earn as a teacher in a week."

What could I say?

Throw her out?

Dump her?

Divorce her?

Knock the living daylights out of her?

No of course I couldn't do any of those things, and didn't want to. The important thing was that she'd been completely honest with me and still loved me.

What could I do?

I really didn't have a clue!

Not a fucking clue!

------------------

Well, she went and did her shopping and wasn't home too late. She didn't chose to show me what she'd worn, and I was too much of a prick to ask her.

We just carried on, and except that Debbie wasn't around for several evenings of the week, nothing seemed to change much.

Then came Monday the eleventh.

I remember the date for some obscure reason.

"Honey," Debbie said to me cuddling up on the sofa, while we watched Coronation Street on the box. I hated it, but she'd always loved it and me watching it with her was a sign of my love. "Ted's asked me to do something, but I told him I'd have to ask you first."

"He accepted that?" I queried, not remembering Ted as the sort of guy who asked rather than demanded.

"Yes sort of," replied Debbie. "He's really a little bunny rabbit when you get to know him."

I chose to ignore that remark!

"He wants me to be a dancer," she then hit me with. "I've been practicing at the club and he thinks I'm good enough."

"A dancer?" I queried.

"Yes a dancer," she confirmed, smiling back at me as if she'd just told me she'd got promotion at her school.

"Not wearing many clothes I expect," I ventured, recalling the photo outside the club.

"Not a lot," she blurted out. "At least, I'd end up without any."

"A strip tease dancer," I asked her. "My wife, a strip tease dancer?"

"They don't call them that anymore honey," she consoled me. "Exotic dancer, pole dancer, lap dancer, whatever. But they don't say 'strip tease' anymore."

"But you still take your clothes off?"

"Yes, all of them," she confirmed.

"Can I come and watch?" I surprised her with. Myself as well for that matter.

"I'd rather you didn't honey," she responded in surprise. "Ted isn't too keen on his artist's husbands visiting the club.

At that point, I nearly lost it. My wife had to ask her boss if I could watch her taking her clothes off, and he was probably going to refuse me permission????

Damn it!

Damn the lot of them!

Damn that bloody car!

----------------------

The next few weeks got increasingly impossible, as Debbie worked as a teacher every day and at the club four nights a week. It seemed we hardly saw one another as when she wasn't working, she was catching up with her sleep.

Our sex life had all but disappeared.

"This can't go on Debbie," I announced one night when we were in bed, Debbie having come home absolutely knackered. "We've got no marriage anymore. You're killing yourself."

"You're right,' she replied to my surprise. "I've been thinking about it and I'm going to pack up at the end of this week, and we can be more like it was before."

"Thank God for that," I told her happily. "Whatever the problems, we'll sort them out honey pie."

I took her in my arms and pulled her towards me, intent on doing the dastardly deed with my wife, albeit the first time for two or three weeks.

She fell asleep!

Oh well ---- There'd be another time I told myself.

--------------

Of course asking her to pack up working at the club and the reality of it were two different things. I had no idea how much of our dept had been paid off, and quite what the implications of us not being able to pay the rest off was something that we had yet to face.

But face it we would, and we'd face it together.

"That's it," she announced towards the end of the week. "I've quit! I've given my notice in and we'll have more time for one another."

"What did they say?" I asked somewhat nervously.

"They weren't very happy at all," Debbie told me, her face creasing up a little. "But they accepted it, and so that's the end of it."

"No repercussions Debbie," I asked my heart beating. "That's really the end of it."

"Absolutely George darling," my lovely wife confirmed. "That's it! Finished! The end!"

Glory be!

I thought we'd never get through it, and I owed so much to my wife for going through what she had experienced. I didn't know how to thank her, but vowed that I would find a way.

The weekend passed, and we clung to one another a lot, though she was so tired that we only managed a couple of short sessions.

Nothing special, but a new start ---- A new beginning for the pair of us, out of the clutches of those hoodlums, and just the two of us.

Monday morning I had to leave early for the music class as usual, and I left Debbie eating her breakfast as normal.

"See you this evening darling," I whispered to her, and she responded with a crushingly lovely smile.

Everything was going to fine again!

It looked as if our problems were over.

I should explain that on Mondays I started early, but was allowed to skip off the final lesson, and I rushed home, intent on having everything perfect for when Debbie came home. I wanted that night to be special. I wanted it to be the first night of the rest of our life.

"Hi honey," she greeted me as I walked in the door.

"Hi Debbie," I responded in surprise. "What are you doing home?"

"Making you a special dinner honey," Debbie grinned at me. "I'll be able to do that all the time from now on."

"But I don't understand," I mumbled in confusion. "Why aren't you still at school?"

"At school?" She laughed out loud. "Why would I be at school?"

"Because you're a teacher," I answered her, surprised at her answer.

"Not any more George," she smiled back. "I told you that I'd done as you asked and given my notice in. I'm not a teacher anymore."

"WHAT! But I thought it was the work at the club you were packing in," I uttered in astonishment.

"Why would I do that?" Debbie asked, a look of puzzlement on her face. "I can earn nearly as much in one good night at the club than I do in a month as a teacher."

"Yes but you have to ..... You .... You ......." I babbled on, unable to express what I was thinking.

"I have to show my tits and things off you mean?" Debbie finished for me. "So what? It's no big deal, and in fact I mostly really enjoy it."

"But all that studying and training," I mumbled on, her use of the word tits for the first time ever not lost on me. "All lost. All for nothing."

Not completely dear," she smiled condescendingly. "My main act is usually dressed up as a teacher lady. Not that the outfit stays on for long though."

"Not quite the same thing," I pointed out.

"Come on honey," she carried on, ignoring my comment. "Come and eat your dinner, because I've got to be at the club for eight O'clock tonight. There's a group of Quantity Surveyors arriving early from some conference and they'll need entertaining."

"Entertaining?" I spluttered, at a loss for words.

"Yes dear," Debbie smiled at me. "They're said to be a horny lot, so I should do well for tips."

"Tips?"

"Yes Chips dear," she answered. "Steak and chips, your favourite. Now eat up sweetie and enjoy it."

Oh Shit!

What the hell had happened to my marriage?

Bloody hell ----- At least the chips were good.

--------------

Life continued and I did see more of my wife, though it was hardly the same as before. Her style of dress changed so radically that some of our old friends started to avoid us. Not many of the guys though, and our house became more and more popular as they called by, hoping to catch Debbie in the sexier and skimpier clothes she seemed to prefer.

The sex was better though.

But that's not everything you know.

------------------

Debbie became fairly evasive about what she actually did at the club, and question as I would, she didn't want to talk about it. Only that everything was still OK, and that the money for the Porsche was gradually being paid off.

Eventually one night I couldn't stand it any longer, and I found myself outside the club, wondering if I had the nerve to go in.

The same scruffy thin guy took my money, showing no recognition, and I found myself inside the place again. I have to admit that in the evening with a crowd of people in there, the place looked a lot better than it had looked the previous time, and I was surprised at how many women patrons were there sprinkled among the groups of men.

Then there were the waitresses of course, all rather stunning and in minuscule little outfits every bit as small as the one that I had seen Debbie in. I was approached by several of them asking if I wanted any company, the shock dawning as I realised that my Debbie must have been doing the very same thing. After about ten minutes my nipple count passed into double figures and I stopped counting, though I certainly didn't stop looking. Eventually I discovered that if I joined the group of men stood at the back, then we got served at the bar alongside, and the waitresses, or hostesses as they really were, stopped propositioning us. From there I had a good view of both the stages, hardly more than raised podiums where the girls were performing.

Now I'm a normal sort of male and I have to admit I enjoyed what I saw, as a succession of lovely women took their turn to take all their clothes off and display themselves quite openly to the men crowded round each stage. There was one little blonde that I was particularly taken with, and for some moments I almost forgot why I was there.

But still I could see no sign of my Debbie.

It was a good hour later that I saw Ted and Jimbo breeze through the club, and though I almost didn't recognise her at first, Debbie was with them. It was what she was wearing that fooled me!

No ----- She wasn't in a mini skirt and skimpy top, but quite the reverse. She wore a sensible skirt and a white blouse that covered up just about everything.

What the hell was going on?

Ted and his pals joined another group of men sat round in a sort of open booth, and Debbie to my surprise reached up and gave Ted a peck on the cheek, before going off behind the stage area.

"Pretty little thing ain't she?" said the guy stood next to me giving me a nudge, no doubt having noticed my interest in her.

"Very pretty," I replied shortly, not really wishing to get into conversation.

"She's the new girl," my new friend went on. "Only been stripping a few weeks, but she's got a lovely little body on her."

"I dare say she has," I replied out of politeness.

"You'll see yourself soon," he went on. "I think she'll be on next."

Oh Christ ---- The reality was about to be upon me.

Sure enough, the previous girl collected her tips from the guys round the stage and disappeared back behind the curtain. The compare came on and cracked a couple of smutty jokes, and then announced the girl that you've all been waiting for. Even the guys round me seemed to stand up to attention a bit more, and there was actually a ripple of applause as the compare made way for Miss Jones, as he described her.

Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers