Damn Ch. 03

Story Info
Arguments and new beginnings.
10.3k words
4.62
24.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay loves. Working and school kind of nipped me in the arse. Please take pity as you read through if you find any errors. It's a bit more difficult editing it yourself. This goes out to the anonymous commenter about the whole Dylan and Kayla situation. Nope I'm not going to do that again. But I felt it was needed. Its like reading the back of a movie and reading A girl falls in love with a guy and with the aid of her friend..... Well it was something that I thought was needed to be known. But I swear no more spoilers, just pure surprises.


The ride home was silent and Dylan feared what would happen as soon as they got back to their place. He kept glancing back towards Kayla hoping to see any flash of emotion on her face, but saw nothing, not one glimmer of any emotion. He wished she would say something, anything. He cleared his throat hoping to gain her attention, and only received silence. He conceded.Silence it is. He drove as fast as he could back to escape the audible sounds of breathing and fingers tapping against the window. He was never more thankful to see their place in his life.

"Dylan we need to talk." He barely heard her, he thought about ignoring her and rushing to his room instead, but that would only delay the inevitable. He turned towards her his eyes cast on the ground. The tension was palpable and he started to shift from foot to foot trying to brace himself for the verbal onslaught that he knew was going to be thrown at him.

"Sit down." She said pointing to the couch. When he didn't move Kayla snapped. "God damn it, Dylan, I said sit. She moved to grab his arm and he flinched uncontrollably. Her heart tugged as she watched his face droop even more. Her anger quickly took over again when he didn't move to sit or even look at her. She started pacing in front of him.

"You told me your parents where dead!" He didn't respond, he just looked away and stared at the rooms' décor. He finally started noticing how well the room was put together.Man is she talented.

Kayla felt like strangling him. How dare he lie to her for over 4 years? She watched him avoid her and look around the room. Oh, she was beyond pissed. Today was supposed to be a good day. And unfortunately she didn't know what or whom she was more pissed at; Dylan for lying or Alec's mother for being such a bitch and raining on her parade.

"Dylan!" he still was glancing around the room hoping she would quit talking. "Dylan, look at me or I swear I won't be held accountable for my actions."

He snapped his head towards her at that.She wouldn't...he let the thought trail off in his mind. The uneasy feeling was even heavier. He almost felt like he couldn't breathe.

"Dylan?" Kayla called a bit unnerved. She was wishing he would stop looking at her like that, in fact she was wishing she hadn't asked him to look at her.He looks like I just told him I killed his puppy.. on purpose. What is it about me that makes people stare off into oblivion?She watched his chest rise and fall rapidly, and his hands clench and unclench. She called his name over and over, only noticing that his breathing got faster. "Oh God.. Dylan..?"Why isn't he responding?She felt like crying she didn't know what was wrong. Her anger dissipated as her concern took the lead. "Dylan.. stop that... wake up or whatever or move... just anything." She shook his arm lightly and he twitched so hard she heard his shoulder pop.

He couldn't hear her anymore. All he could hear was the angry drunken sounds of that man. Maybe if he stood still enough, he couldn't find him. The sloppy footsteps heading towards his door, made him shiver with fear. He didn't want to go to the hospital again, not like this. He felt his shoulder pop and mewled in pain. He braced himself for the assault of punches and kicks.

"D. I am officially freaking the fuck out... so if this is a joke it is not funny at all." Kayla knew he wasn't joking, but it would have been a lot better than the alternative she was thinking. He was shivering in fear, a cold sweat had broken over his skin and she couldn't think of anything to do. She grasped his arm lightly and dragged him to the couch and forced him to sit down.

She ran to the kitchen opening and slamming the cabinets shut.How do I not remember where anything is?"Fuck." She shouted as she filled two cups with water. She ran back towards the now seated Dylan and splashed one cup into his face. She almost cried for joy when she saw him come to. She launched herself into his arms forgetting about the cup in her hand and poked him in the chest. "I swear you do that again and I will kill you. You almost gave me a heart attack."

He chuckled self depreciatingly and let her settle down on the couch next to him. She opened her mouth to speak and quickly shut it. She didn't think she could go through another one of those episodes.

"What? You look like a guppy opening and shutting your mouth like that." She laughed and shook her head.

"Nothing." Kayla figured that if that's what happened when she tried talking about his parents. That she was better off not knowing what the hell happened.

"God you are such a bad liar." She kept her mouth shut. It was obvious whatever it was Dylan had an issue with it being exposed to her in this state or any state for that matter.

"It's not important, lets just watch that movie." She moved to get off the couch and he grabbed her arm and jerked her back down.

"If I tell, you tell deal?" Kayla shifted further away from him to the other arm of the couch. She wanted to know what happened to him, but not at the expense of telling her own stories. She shook her head viciously. "No? This is a one-time offer KayKay.... I'll show you my scars if you'll show me yours."

"Fine" she nodded curiosity getting the best of her. "But you go first."

Dylan blanched. He wasn't serious about telling her. He was hoping that she would hide behind her past so he could as well.Well shit.... Major shit.There was no way he could back out now. Not when he could finally figure out what happened to her.

"See you didn't even want me to know." Kayla said shaking her head.

"But I wont back down. So what do you want to know?"

"Ohh you know D. why would you tell me your parents are dead? When they are obviously so alive."

"Well I was emancipated finally at 16. And even before that I didn't actually think my parents where alive per say."

"What?"

"Well my fath... my moth...." Dylan took a deep breath to calm himself down. "My maybe sperm donor and incubator were not exactly parents of the year or ever really."

"Maybe sperm donor? What? Can you use their names that's going to get tedious?"

Dylan glared at her. "Whose story is this? Yours? Feel free to tell it to yourself then." She shook her head and gestured for him to continue. "Thank you now stop interrupting or I'll stop talking." He took another deep breath. "Well Dylan Sr. and Priscilla where the epitome of an arranged money marriage. Well Priscilla was, is.. a really big slut," Kayla gasped and opened her mouth to speak. "Damn it Kayla. This is my story do you want to hear it or not?"

"Yeah sorry. Continue."

"Well around the time of my debut as fetus Dylan, she was known to have several... activity partners including my fath... the maybe sperm donor. A couple of years later I think I was about 6 or 7 she got caught in a very telling situation and her activities where exposed. Of course the maybe sperm donor caught wind of it and started to drink heavily. He quit paying attention to me, what little he had done before anyways. And Priscilla, she stopped caring.. actually I'm not even sure she did. I know she cared I ruined her figure."

"Jesus Dylan.. I'm...." He cut her off.

"I'm on a role now.. so please don't stop me." She nodded and he continued. " It was years before he actually looked at me. I know I prayed that they would come around and take me out and give me those hugs that I saw other kids my age getting. But the day he actually paid attention to me, I don't think I ever prayed so hard to disappear in my life." Dylan paused. He had to reign in his anxiety, and the distraught look on Kayla's face was making it harder for him to do so. " I remember I was 10. It was my birthday actually. I just came back from all my tutors and raced in the house to see if this day I would actually see them. I fantasized that they would come and pick me up in a spinning hug or something corny like that. And they would have this huge celebration just for me, to make up for their neglect. All I saw was the butler and a few maids, and they all stopped and looked at me with pity and shook their heads like they always did to let me know that they we're not home."

"I remember running to my room and crying for hours. You can't imagine what the does to a kid. How it fucks with their mind when they know that even their parents don't want them. But anyways, it was later that night. I heard him come in. I could tell something was wrong because all of our helpers where on edge when he stumbled passed them. I was standing by the railings and he did what I had been waiting for him to do. He actually looked at me, 3 years of waiting. All of our helpers had gone home. I raced down the stairs to see him. I didn't notice anything was wrong until too late. He reeked of alcohol and his eyes were all glassy. Then it hit me. He hit me. Over and over."

Kayla reached and grasped his arm, and he shook her off violently.

"Sorry don't touch me right now." She nodded slowly and he continued. " He just left me there broken, and bleeding, and went about like nothing had happened. Priscilla came in some time after he had stopped. And she just stepped over me like I was a part of the floor. She didn't call for help or anything just left me there. It wasn't until our butler found me the next morning that I was taken to the hospital. It's amazing what funding part of a hospital can do for you if you abuse a child. Apparently I was trying to skateboard down the stairs and failed miserably and broke a couple ribs, knocked out a tooth.

"It gradually got worse and no one did anything to stop him. Well the butler did but he got fired immediately. The last time it happened and I was sent to the hospital it was sheer luck that the other doctor was out. This lady took one look at my charts and then me and called the cops and child services. God it was terrible. When I told them I was going to be emancipated, I almost died. That was all it took. The doctor got me a lawyer and they could either pay me off, or have the huge expense of a trial and lose all their credibility. So of course they did what they 'needed' to do."

He took a deep breath he could hear Kayla crying. He felt that he should comfort her but hell he was feeling a bit teary eyed himself. He swiped at a renegade tear that ran down his cheek.

"Dylan are you crying?" Kayla asked incredulously.Its not like he doesn't have a right but I've never seen him cry before. It's kind of like watching my parents cry. Only a bit more disconcerting.

"No," he coughed to clear up his throat. "I just got a bit of dust in my eyes. That's all."

Kayla smiled. "And you call me a liar?"

"Anyways, that's about the time I met you. I figured it would be easier if people thought I didn't have parents, or money, or come from money. It was a lot easier to make that up than to tell people 'I got emancipated cause the people who birthed me thought I was a waste'. I actually forgot they existed up until about an hour ago."

Kayla turned her head and swiped at the tears on her face. She couldn't speak. She thought her past was bad, but at least her parents where there for most of it. She wanted to strangle his father, or maybe sperm donor, and his mother, and Alec's mother. What the hell was it about those blue bloods that made them so pretentious?

"Are you still upset about me lying?" Dylan asked when she didn't reply for a few minutes. His heart started racing, scared that the only person he considered part of his family would walk away from him. What he wasn't prepared for was her fierce punch to his arm. "What the hell?"

"You know I am upset..."Fuck my life. "I am upset that for some reason you thought you could hide the fact that you had money from me. When you never held a job for more than a week. Ever. I'm upset that, that bastard is still breathing and that Mrs. Victoria stick-up-my-ass Prescott had the audacity to talk to you like that. Fucking rich people." Kayla looked at Dylan's confused face. "Minus you rich boy."

"I prefer to be called King." She smirked "But now it's your turn KayKay. Show me yours cause I've showed you mine." Her smile slipped off her face. She pulled up her shirt and Dylan started to freak out.

"What the hell Kay, I'm pretty sure me looking at your chest hasgotto be some form of incest." She paused halfway with her shirt still up.

"No you idiot, sometimes I wonder about that brain of yours." She shook her head ruefully. "You showed me your scars now I'll show you mine."

"What?" Dylan asked as she pulled up her shirt and stopped. "WHAT? What the hell is that?" Dylan jumped up from the couch and pointed at a jagged scar that rose from her side to middle ribs. "And the answer better be 'this is a birth mark' Dylan."

"Yeah D, itisa birthmark." She smirked pulling down her shirt as he started pacing in front of her.

"Did that happen the time you went missing for about a week and mom and dad pretty much went crazy?"

"You got to tell your story without interruptions..." Dylan cast her a glance. "With minimal interruptions so let me tell mine." He nodded and kept pacing. "And stop that shit, it's making me nervous."

"I'm making you nervous?" Dylan almost shouted out incredulously as he dropped into the couch. "You're kidding me. You just show me the mother of all scars and I'm making you nervous."

Kayla gasped. She knew he was going to be an asshole about it. She stood up to walk away, surprised that she was surprised he was overreacting.

"Sit down Kay Kay." He said grabbing her arm. " And I'll let you tell your story with as minimal outbursts as I can. Besides, you promised."

Fuck.She sat back down and wracked her brain. Where would she start?Maybe I could tell the highlights of it and it won't be so bad.

"Start from the beginning Kay." Dylan said staring intensely at her. "And don't even think about editing out parts. I want the whole dirty deed. No cliff notes here mon ami."

"What?"

"What do you mean what? Tell me what happened."

"What does mon ami mean? Then I'll tell you my story."

"Didn't you ever watch that X-Men cartoon back in the day?" She nodded her head. "Gambit says it all the time to Wolverine."

"And that means what to me?.. just tell me what it means."

"It means my friend. Now get on with the story."

"See that wasn't so hard was it Dylan. That's all you had to say in the first place." Kayla said hoping to steer the conversation away from her.

"Yeah I know. And start talking or not, I can wait all night. Its not like you don't live here too." After a while she still didn't respond. So he started snapping and humming the Jeopardy theme obnoxiously. When she still didn't respond he hummed louder and poked her in the shoulder continuously.

"Damn it. Stop Dylan. I'll tell you." She slapped his hand away and twisted her body so she faced away from him. "So this all happened after I met Richard." She said still facing away but gesturing to her scar.

"Super Dick?" Dylan growled out making Kayla laugh. He always hated that kid.

"Yeah Super Dick. Anyways after he asked me out it was probably one of the best moments in my life and possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done. Every girl wanted him, well and you too of course."

Dylan groaned. He hated that guy, he always tried to steal girls from him when they where younger. And for a while he stole the most important one from him.Fuck him... right in the ass.. with several sharp objects.

Kayla turned her face towards the window. "I have to skip parts..." Dylan started to speak but she held out her hand. "The other parts don't really add up to this. Not really anyways. So remember when I went on that road trip?" Dylan nodded his head. He had a feeling he wouldn't like where this was going. Actually he knew it wouldn't end up anywhere close to the location he wanted it to be, seeing as it ended up with Kayla being scarred. "It was Richards idea. Travel around the US before we got settled." She scoffed and shook her head.

"It was a pretty good idea. Until we went to a club somewhere in the boondocks of West Virginia. I'm not sure of the town but it was a decent club. I had left to go to the bathroom and when I came back Super Dick was all over this girl, or she was all over him. I dunno but from where I was standing, they were about ready to consummate their newfound love right there on the dance floor." She sighed and put her head into her hands. "I don't know what came over me but I saw red. All I was thinking as how could he, he loved me. I broke that bitches nose, gave Super Dick a black eye, and headed out of the club before the cops could be called."

"Ah sweet, that brings joy to my heart just hearing that." Dylan said clapping for a bit. Kayla laughed quietly and immediately sobered up.

"I wandered around for a little bit before I headed back to the hotel. I should have thought the entire thing out better, seeing as we were sharing a room. By the time I got back he was there nursing his wound with ice. I had calmed down a bit and had decided that I didn't want to be in a relationship with such a jerk." Kayla shut her eyes and leaned her head back against the couch. "He was being real sweet. Telling me how wrong he was and that he messed up. I almost fell for it again, until he brought out his handcuffs and knives."

"What?" Dylan almost shrieked. "What?" he asked again after clearing his throat to make sure it was at the correct tenor sound.

Kayla shrugged. "He was a bit into BDSM. And by a bit I mean a lot. Like scary into it." Dylan shuddered. For as long as he lived there were two things he never wanted to hear about, how the elderly in the homes still had it in them for sexual romps, and the fact that Kayla was naked ever, let alone deflowered. Up till now he was pretty sure he thought she took a shower with all her clothes on.

"I kept telling him I wanted to leave. I may be a fighter, but its kind of hard to do anything when you're handcuffed to the head board and the person you're trying to fight off has at least 80 pounds on ya. I guess he thought it was all a part of the foreplay or something, up until there was some foot-crotch action. I kicked so hard I swear I heard a crunch." Dylan moaned and his hands subconsciously cupped himself as he imagined the sickening sound and pain. " He didn't even flinch, his eyes were blank, and his smile curved up into.. a half smirk thing." She shuddered and brought her hands around herself. " He started.... He started waving his toys in front of me and I started screaming. It wasn't like we hadn't done knife play before, it was the look he had in his eyes as he twirled them in front of my face. A couple of hits later I sure stopped screaming. He cut through my shirt the same time I tried to buck him off. And that's how this," she gestured to her side again. "happened."

"He didn't....?" Dylan let the rest of the question slide. He felt murderous. Not that he wasn't planning on flaying Richard the next time he saw him. He just needed to know how long he was going to have to postpone the torture.

Kayla shook her head as the tears poured down her face. She wrapped her arms tighter around herself.