Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,054 Followers

Sienna jumped with the first spank. "Ah..No!" she screamed at him, but he wasn't listening. He was too far gone. He continued to wear her ass out. The caramel flesh was turning red in some parts. She had been screaming for him to stop but he noticed her screaming turned into a light moan. She quit struggling against him. He continued to assault her young ass with his stinging blows. After the last smack, he dropped her to the ground and leaned back against the couch, calming his breathing. She slowly got to her knees and began rubbing her butt trying to stop the fiery feeling that was painfully creeping up her backside. Tears were streaming down her face. She couldn't stop those either. She was trying to pull her top up but couldn't stop wiping her face.

He felt like an asshole for making her cry, but he tried to convince himself he was just trying to teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget. When he heard her sniffing, it was like a swift kick to his gut. He didn't mean to get that carried away. His hand was actually bruised, so he knew he had hurt her. Well good, he thought. Maybe she'll stay away from me now. She can do so much better. He looked up at the ceiling.

"Sienna, please grab my keys and go wait for me in the car."

She didn't look at him, but she quickly and quietly got his keys and went out the door. He continued to stare up at the ceiling. He had three months until she left for college. Damn, this was going to be a long summer.

soular
soular
3,054 Followers