Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,054 Followers

Sienna didn't say anything. Not because Brandon would try to kill him, but because thinking of him made her miserable. She wished this night would just end. Second party ruined by that bastard.

Chris continued, "I did hear this one time that they were on a co-op and BT was trapped by like 3 guys, and they were dunking his head in this barrel of water and trying to choke him with a rope! And BT grabbed his knife even though his head was submerged, stabbed the guy to his left, slit the other guy's throat, and the one who had the rope around his neck, flipped him then choked him with his own rope!"

Chris's face lit up when recalling those details he had learned from another Seal just that night while waiting on Sienna to return.

Sienna's heart was beating so fast as Chris was listing the details of Brandon's almost death. Jesus, she wished he would get out of that Navy. She needed to quit thinking about him.

She tried to remain calm. "And you believe that?"

"Well, I'm sure some of it is a little exagerrated, but BT is supposed to be freaking insane when it comes to hand to hand combat. I would love to see him in action," Chris stated with a big smile.

But Sienna noticed his face drop after he apparently thought about it for a second. She couldn't help but smile when she realized that Chris was probably thinking, actually he DOESN'T want to see it personally. But she needed a minute to herself. She needed a minute to process everything that had happened.

"Chris, I just need a second. I promise, I'll be done really soon," she said.

"Sure, of course. And, hey, I didn't mean to jump in your business like that. I just heard about him and thought it was an interesting story. But I'll see you downstairs, princess," Chris answered. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out.

Sienna cleaned up her face and turned off the light to the powder room. She was about to walk out when out of nowhere a hand came over her mouth and someone lifted her from behind. She tried to kick and scream but she seemed weak compared to the strong bands around her waist and mouth.

The person who had her trapped, drug her backwards further into the dark mansion. Finally the intruding figure released her. She gasped and was about to take off running when her captor grabbed her and swung her around.

She came face to face with Brandon. He put his finger to his lips to silence her, and she immediately closed her mouth. He grabbed her hand and led her back to a set of stairs that led down to the kitchen. They walked out of the back door and around the house to the valet stand.

When they brought Brandon's Jeep around, he opened the door for Sienna. He hadn't said a word to her, so she hesitated for a second. But truthfully, he didn't have to say anything. She would have followed him regardless.

She pulled her dress up and got in. Brandon grabbed her seat belt and leaned across her to fasten it. His hair was so close to her face while he was reaching to find the buckle, she could smell the clean soap he had used. She closed her eyes and inhaled.

When the seat belt was properly snapped in, she opened her eyes as Brandon pulled back. She captured his eyes for a few seconds and everything that needed to be said between the two of them was said.

He leaned over and kissed her. A soft and tender kiss only on her lips.

Brandon walked around to the driver's side of the Jeep and got in. Neither one said a word as he pulled out of the driveway.

********************

Jackson had tried to enjoy himself at the veterans ball. He didn't particularly care for these types of events. But as Commander he was expected to show and give a speech. He had kept a close watch on his daughter most of the evening, but was called away by some other officers and then was to be on stage when an award was given out to a Veteran.

Towards the end of his speech, he glanced at a nervous Chris down on the floor. He searched the crowd looking for Sienna. She was nowhere in sight.

Then he searched the crowd looking for Brandon. All he saw was the red headed woman dancing with another Seal. But no Brandon. Fuck!

When Jackson stepped down off the stage finally, Chris ran up to him.

"Commander Branson, may I have a word, sir?" Chris asked.

"Where is she?" Jackson asked, already dreading that answer.

Jackson and Chris stepped a few feet away.

"Um, I'm not sure, sir," Chris stated nervously.

"What? What do you mean you're not sure? I thought you two had been dancing," Jackson asked, searching the large room for his daughter again, knowing in the pit of his stomach that she wasn't there.

"Well, we were, but then she excused herself upstairs. It took her a while so I followed her up there and she said she would be down in a few minutes. But she never did come down. I stood by the bottom of the steps."

Chris didn't know much about BT, but he felt ratting on him wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. But he was sure Sienna was with him. That hurt a bit. He and Sienna weren't dating or anything, but he had hoped maybe by summer's end they could have become an item.

Jackson sighed. He was sick and tired. He wanted to go home. Damn that boy, as he thought of Brandon.

Jackson walked outside and went to retrieve his car from valet and Chris followed. As he was waiting on them to bring it around, he thought back on how he had found out about Brandon and Sienna's relationship. He had already suspected something was going on while he was in the hospital, but a conversation he overheard a month ago, confirmed his suspicion.

He had been heading out of the office that day. Jackson had only been out of the hospital for 2 days, but he felt restless at home and wanted to put in some hours on base. He still had a lot on his mind.

He always wanted to think the best of Brandon, even when others said he was too unpredictable. But Jackson had never had a problem with him. Sure there were a few bumps and mishaps along the road but overall, he was a good kid who had been through some rough times.

As he was walking out he noticed a light on in the left 23rd conference room. He also smelled contraband. Damn kids. He rounded the corner and heard them talking. He was about to tell them to knock it off and get back out of the conference room, when he heard Sienna's name.

He peeped around the corner and saw bright red hair which he knew belonged to Terry. One of his men. And a new guy, John.

"What? How long?" John asked.

"Not sure, but I heard Brandon's been hitting it every night, lucky bastard," Terry answered back while passing the joint to John.

"Man, is she hot?"

"Oh, you never got to see her at her birthday party. Shit man...she was wearing this little sexy dress. I wanted to bend her over the fucking punch table and fu--" was all Terry got out before the Commander cleared his throat.

They both stood at attention immediately, dropping the joint to the ground and smashing it quickly.

Jackson stared at both men for a few seconds. He then reached down to the floor and picked up the butt and threw it in the trash bin.

"At ease, gentlemen," Jackson said. His heart and head felt heavy. Men on his base were talking about his baby girl in this manner. And it was all because of Brandon. And he had known it but just didn't want to believe it.

He turned around and walked out feeling like a ton of lead was in his shoes that day.

When the valet brought his car around, he was headed in the direction of Brandon's house. Chris seemed nervous but he didn't say anything.

But then, Jackson thought about it. He really didn't want another confrontation. He had to think of a different method. So he turned off on the road to his house instead.

********************

When Brandon and Sienna reached his house he turned off the engine. Both sat there quietly not saying a word. They hadn't said a word on the car ride over either.

Only thing that had exchanged between them was when Brandon had grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. He softly kissed it while keeping his eyes on the road. Then he locked their fingers together and held her hand all they way back to his house, only letting go when he needed to change gears.

Brandon got out first and opened Sienna's door. The two walked hand in hand up the stairs, and then he led her inside. Sienna was as giddy as a school girl. She could barely conceal her smile. In her eyes at this moment, he was perfect.

Inside he closed the door and turned to her. He began to shower her with more kisses. His lips traced every inch of her neck. She started feeling dizzy again.

He turned her around and began unbuttoning the back of her tight white dress. When he reached the last button, she shimmied out of the white gown as it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned to face him.

Brandon was so hard at that moment, he knew he was tent-poling his pants. She stood there in front of him wearing a white corset with lace white thong. Her breasts were pushed up like they were sitting on a tray just for him. His mouth started watering.

But he refused to rush this. He would never treat her like he had before. She was too fucking special for that.

Brandon walked up to her and stared hard into her eyes. Sienna started getting nervous again. Then before she could even think he swooped her up in his arms and started walking toward his bedroom. This excited and scared her. She knew he was strong, but he was acting like she didn't weigh anything. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest.

When he reached his room, he gently deposited her on his bed like she was a precious jewel. He straddled her and slowly began to pull at the lace strings holding her corset together. Her breathing sped up.

"Are you okay? Tell me if you want me to stop," Brandon whispered above her.

Sienna shook her head. "No, I want you. I love you, Brandon," she whispered back.

That was all he needed to hear.

He removed the rest of her top and gently started to slide her panties down her smooth legs. After every few inches he kissed where the fabric had been until he his lips reached her toes. He sucked her big toe into his mouth and she giggled and placed her hand over her mouth.

That caused Brandon to chuckle. Then he kissed the balls of her feet and slid the panties completely off.

She watched as he stuffed her thong into the pocket of his dress pants. Then he stared down at her beautiful naked body. She wasn't so shy this time. Her hands were out to the side leaving him a perfect view of everything. He quickly removed his jacket and dress shirt.

He leaned over her again and kissed a trail from her neck to her lips. Sienna leaned up and gently pushed him on his back. She got on top of him and started kissing his chest. She sucked a nipple into her mouth and lightly bit.

She heard him moan something. His hands were warm and hard and roaming up and down her body as she continued to kiss down his toned stomach.

She finally reached his lower region and pulled his pants off in a few quick jerks. She leaned back over him and placed his cock in her mouth. She sucked him up and down for three strokes before she removed her mouth and straddled his dick. Sienna started to lower herself down on his cock. She closed her eyes, and with each inch she took of him she winced a bit with pleasure and pain.

He felt so good entering her body. When she finally lowered herself all the way down, she took a minute to let her body adjust. Once it had, she was ready to go.

She started to roll her hips back and forth. It was driving Brandon crazy. He stared up at her. She leaned her head back and continued to ride him. Her beautiful heaving breasts were lightly bouncing up and down with each sway of her hips.

He reached both of his hands up to cup her tits. She opened her eyes and placed her hands on top of his. She started to move faster bouncing up and down.

"Uh, Brandon, fuck..oh, oh..." was all that could escape her lips. She removed her hands from his and placed them on his stomach to brace herself. She could feel her pussy tingling. Oh, she was so close.

"That's it baby, come for me. Now," Brandon growled up at her. He could feel her pussy tighten around him.

Right on cue Sienna began to half pant, half scream while she closed her eyes and her body shook. She barely had time to recover when Brandon leaned up with her on his lap. He pulled her up while he got to his knees and held onto her extremely tight.

Sienna felt she couldn't breathe while Brandon began to fuck her hard. His cock was moving so fast in and out of her that for about fifteen seconds she didn't think she had taken a breath. Her head was getting light. She started feeling the tingling again. But this one was much more powerful.

"Ooohhhh....Brandon!!! My, my..uhh," were her last words as her eyes rolled back and she felt like she had swallowed her tongue.

Brandon continued to pump in and out of her pussy. He was about twenty seconds from blowing his load. But by this point Sienna was done. She was limp in his arms. He started to kiss her, but she couldn't even kiss him back.

He pulled her head up,"Look at me, baby."

Sienna slowly opened her eyes.

"Tell me you love me," Brandon demanded.

Sienna could barely think at that moment. She was sweating, and her head was spinning.

"Now! Tell me you love me," Brandon growled fucking her even harder now.

"I, uh..God. I love you, Brandon. I love you," was all that she was able to whisper, before he pushed her on her back and came.

"Fuck! Oooh, shit!" Brandon cursed as his semen coated the walls in her pussy. Their chests were so melded into each other that Brandon swore he was feeling her heart beat and not his own. He knew he was holding her too tight but he wasn't ready to let go. Ever.

Finally, Sienna opened her sleepy eyes. She smiled up at him as he began to kiss her. A few seconds later she closed her eyes. And Brandon felt sleep hit him too. He rolled off of her and fell into the most comfortable sleep he had in years with her lying right beside him.

When Brandon awoke, he stared down at her. She was lying on her back with her naked body exposed to him. She was so beautiful. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She stirred for a moment, but fell back to sleep.

His eyes scanned over her body and rested on her toned, flat stomach. A rush of emotions hit him at that moment. He lightly brushed his finger tips over her skin, circling her belly button. He knew that there was a real possibility that she could be carrying his child. He knew that after the first time he had sex with her, and even still he never wore a condom.

The idea of fatherhood used to scare the shit out of him. He was always the first to suggest a Jimmy, no ands, ifs or buts. Even if it meant a cold shower was necessary. But with Sienna, she never mentioned it to him, and he wanted to come inside her. In a strange way, he felt as though he were marking his territory. Claiming her as his own.

Brandon smiled at the idea of being a father. He wondered what kind he would be. He actually had nothing to base it on other than how the Commander had treated him all these years. Fuck...the Commander. Guilt was starting to creep back into his mind. He hadn't meant to lose his temper that badly a week ago.

He had said some things he shouldn't have, but he felt so lost without Sienna. And he felt hurt and betrayed by the Commander. To kick him out and take his heart away from him. Brandon felt that he had hit rock bottom. But he needed to quit thinking about it.

She was here with him now, in his bed, in his life...and that was all that mattered.

He pulled Sienna closer to him and wrapped his arm around her, and drifted back to sleep.

After finally waking up and making love one more time, they decided to leave the bedroom and sit on the couch so their bodies could rest.

Sienna was wearing an old New England Patriots shirt of his while lying on one end of Brandon's couch and he was on the other, shirtless. His eyes were glued on ESPN2 watching an old re-run of a pro basketball championship. Sienna smiled. He was so into the game. She started wiggling her foot near his crotch, brushing lightly along the sides of his dick.

He smiled and squirmed in his seat but tried not to take his eyes off the game. Sienna felt this was the beginning of her own game. She leaned up and crawled down the couch towards him and straddled his lap. He glanced at her and flashed a dangerous smile, but then turned back to the TV.

Sienna unzipped his pants but didn't unbuckle them. Instead she reached her hand into the opening of his dress pants. She grabbed his thick member and started massaging it.

Brandon tried not to look at her so he could win this little game of hers, but his eyes closed. He started unconsciously moving his hips. Damn, it felt so good. He would have to lose. He reached up to kiss her and pull her body further on top of him.

Sienna passionately kissed him back and just when his dick was rock hard, she pulled herself out of his grasp and quickly hopped off the couch and ran behind it.

Brandon's eyes flew open.

"Oh, no you fucking don't!" he said as he jumped up. Sienna burst into a fit of giggles. She was proud of her work.

"That's what you get for watching TV over me," she said teasing him folding her arms across her chest.

Brandon started to slowly walk around the left side of the couch, so Sienna skipped in the opposite direction. She started getting shivers down her spine. Brandon was staring at her with this intense look of concentration. 'Shit' she thought as he began crouching down.

Brandon launched around the corner of the couch. Sienna screamed and jumped. She tried to run but she barely got two feet before Brandon grabbed her from behind around the waist. He pulled her back so fast they both lost balance.

Brandon pulled her down on top of him as he fell over the back of the couch. They hit the couch with a thud and were on their way to rolling off. He tried to stop her from hitting the ground first so he stuck his arm out and fell on his side with her tucked safely under the other arm.

"Ouch, fuck!" he yelled.

Sienna was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. She tried to catch her breath but she couldn't control herself. She heard Brandon laughing behind her. She leaned up while Brandon rolled on his back. She straddled him again.

"How did you get to me so fast?" Sienna asked, staring down at him.

"Because I'm fast," he answered with a smile while rubbing the top of her thighs.

"I think I could do it," Sienna mumbled to herself.

"Do what?"

"Be a Navy Seal," she answered.

Brandon laughed out loud.

"What?" Sienna asked with her brow furrowed.

"First off, you can't be a Seal. No dick. So, sorry gorgeous. And secondly, if by some miracle you made it through training...you'd distract the hell out of everyone."

"Whatever. And as far as training, I'm pretty athletic. My body is in good shape and very flexible, thank you!"

Brandon smiled at her, "I know exactly how in shape and flexible your body is and let's just keep your workouts horizontal and with me, okay?"

Sienna laughed and punched him in the shoulder. "Asshole."

"See, right there! That was a weak ass punch, baby," he said while dodging another blow from her.

"Well, teach me how to do it right," she commanded as she got off of him and stood.

"What will you give me if I do?" Brandon asked, placing his hands behind his head.

Sienna put her hands on her hips and cocked her head. "Well, what do you want?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea what I want from you. But all in good time. But for now, I'll take a date. You and me on an official date."

Sienna smiled. "Deal."

Brandon stood up from the floor and stretched his arms upward.

soular
soular
3,054 Followers