Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,057 Followers

"Alright, you wanna learn a punching combo or a defense move?" he asked.

"Hmm, I'll take the defense move. Like if someone were attacking me, what should I do to escape?"

Brandon walked over to her. "First thing you do is punch with your right arm."

Sienna listened and followed instructions.

He continued, "Then you follow through with your right foot." Sienna placed her right foot out.

"Then if your attacker grabs your right arm, and swings behind you, you bend over taking them with you."

When Brandon grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his chest, Sienna stuck her ass in his groin and bent over with all her might pulling his arms over her shoulder just like he had said.

Sienna paused for a moment wondering how the hell this was supposed to stop someone from attacking her.

"Hey, this doesn't look like any defensive position that I'm aware of," Sienna said noticing her compromising situation.

"No, but I got you right where I want you," Brandon laughed.

She had been duped. "Asshole!" she screamed at him again trying to struggle out of his vice grip. The more she struggled the tighter he held her and laughed. Finally, she had to give in.

"Sienna," he whispered into her ear no longer laughing.

She turned her head to the side, "What?"

"I love you."

Sienna froze. She was not expecting that. She was not expecting to hear those words leave his beautiful lips. Damn, she was floored.

"I just wanted you to know that. It killed me tonight seeing you with that other guy," Brandon said while turning her around in his arms. He stared down into those sexy eyes which were starting to glisten over. He leaned down and kissed her.

Sienna was so in love with this man. She didn't care what it took this time, she was going to be with him.

"I love you more," she whispered right back to him breaking their kiss.

"Not possible, but thanks anyway," he laughed against her lips.

And just like that, she was horny again. His body pressed so tightly against hers started making her wet. She pushed away from him, pulled the shirt over her head, turned around, bent over, and braced her hands on his couch.

"So, I thought you were going to teach me a real defensive move," she said, wiggling her bare ass at him.

She glanced over her shoulder, watching him stare at her ass, but then he looked her in the eyes.

"Sienna, you just don't know what you're asking for," he said in a serious tone.

Brandon walked up behind her and ran his hand down her silky honey-brown skin. He leaned over her and then ran his hands underneath her until he reached her tits and he lightly squeezed them.

Sienna felt her pussy dampen even more. She started wiggling her ass into his pants-covered groin. She needed it now!

He leaned up and smacked her ass two good times. One on each cheek.

Brandon dropped his pants and was about to send her into another world when there was a sudden knock on his door.

"Go away!" Brandon yelled while still positioning his cock toward her pussy.

"Brandon, sir, open up. It's SP," he heard someone's muffled voice call out. SP? What the fuck did Shore Patrol want with him? Again!

"What the fuck?" he mumbled to himself. He pulled his pants back up and grabbed his shirt off the floor and handed it to her to put back on.

Sienna stood up and quickly pulled the large shirt back over her. She didn't know who it was that would cause him to stop, but she started getting nervous.

Brandon walked over and opened the door and noticed there were 3 Shore Patrol Officers. One old, one young and one hefty.

"What can I help you with, gentlemen?" he asked.

"Brandon, we need you to come with us," the heavier set SP Officer said with his hand on his gun.

Brandon scanned the nervous men's faces. I guess they had heard about his reputation and were expecting him to be difficult. He looked back in his living room at Sienna. She looked worried.

"BT, what's wrong?" she asked.

He just smiled at her. "It's fine, baby." He closed the door and turned back to the officers.

"Am I being accused of something?" he asked.

"Yes sir. You are being--" the youngest of the officers started to say, until he was immediately silenced by the heavy set one.

"He doesn't have the right to know that! And we don't have the authority to tell him. We just have to take him in," the chubby one chided to his partner.

Brandon folded his arms across his chest. "If you want me to come in quietly, you are going to have to tell me what the fuck I did."

The three of them looked back and forth between each other trying to figure out what exactly would be the easiest and least painful solution for all involved.

The chubby one looked uncomfortable, but he finally spoke up. "Well sir, you are being charged with statutory rape and sexual assault."

Brandon almost choked. "What?!"

"Um, well we were ordered to bring you in because of allegations that you had sexual intercourse with Commander Branson's daughter, Ms. Sienna Branson, when she was underage and allegations that you forced her..." chubby said, but stopping when he noticed the look on Brandon's face.

Brandon's mouth dropped. His blood was past boiling point. He felt his entire face and ears flush red. So the Commander wanted to play this low fucking game. Brandon knew what he had to do to win this. He closed his eyes and reached all the way back to his childhood and teenage years. He was pulling from the BT that lived in South Boston and could make you sorry as hell if you crossed him.

When Brandon opened his eyes he saw the younger officer pull out some handcuffs. Brandon cracked his neck. First the right side then the left. He walked down the steps, turned around so they could cuff him and said, "Let's fucking go."

*

Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 5 coming soon...

--Soular

soular
soular
3,057 Followers