Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You close this Goddamned door one more time, I'm going to wear your cute little ass out."

"Are you...claustrophobic?" Sienna asked with a grin.

"No," Brandon quickly answered. He looked at her non-believing face. "Fuck, yes, okay, I'm don't like small spaces. Shit, you happy?"

A big smile spread across her face. She just found that amusing. Small spaces could terrify big, bad BT.

"So, you do have a weakness then?" she asked laughing.

"Two actually, smart ass," he said, smiling at her.

"What's the other?"

"You," he responded and turned his back to her.

She took off her shirt, pulled down her panties and got in the shower with him. She put her arms around his waist and kissed his back.

Brandon eventually turned around and stared down at her. Her skin was lightly misted over by the water cascading behind him.

"Can I close the door now?" she asked him, delivering small kisses all over his chest.

She felt him laugh. "No."

She reached up and grabbed his face with both of her hands.

"Just look at me. Don't look at anything else. Just me," she whispered.

Brandon took a deep breath and looked deeply into her eyes. He could get lost in those beautiful dark pecan pools, framed by the longest jet black eyelashes he'd ever seen.

Sienna grabbed the shower door handle and was about to close it when Brandon grabbed her hand.

"Just look at me, baby," Sienna whispered to him, while she licked and lightly bit his bottom lip.

He did. He stared into her eyes and kissed her back. And when he let go of her hand and heard the sliding door hit the latch, he realized he was okay. As long as he had her, he was okay.

***************************

Sienna wanted to go visit her father. She hadn't spoken to him since she had blown up at him at the Shore Patrol offices. She felt horrible about accusing him of turning Brandon in and then moving out.

She was sitting on Brandon's couch when she heard a knock at the door. She knew it was Darren. He and Brandon had planned to go out with the guys that afternoon.

When Darren walked in, he looked around for Brandon. He didn't see him so he pulled Sienna aside.

"How are you holding up?" he asked her, giving her a quick hug.

"I'm alright," she lied.

"Where's BT?"

"He's in the shower, he'll be out in a second." Sienna mentioned, smiling at the thought of the shower door being closed from now on. Although, she didn't mind the view when it was open.

"Well, Terry is out on bail. Just found out today. I feel that he'll find out sooner or later, so maybe best if we tell him," Darren whispered to her.

"Tell me what?"

Sienna and Darren both looked up to see Brandon staring at them while his hair dripped onto his dark grey shirt.

Darren glanced back at Sienna's wide eyes. Damn, she had no poker face at all!

"Um, nothing. It's nothing, we were discussing something else," Darren said, knowing he sounded like an idiot.

And Brandon's facial expression made him feel like one.

Brandon had barely dried off and changed his clothes when he heard them whispering. He leaned around the corner of the door, but when he couldn't hear anymore he decided to ask them what the hell was going on.

Brandon's eyes zoomed in on Sienna's. "Tell me what?" he repeated.

Sienna couldn't move. She couldn't talk. She couldn't think of a good quick lie. Everything was escaping her.

"You know, from my point of view, it's never good to find your girlfriend and your best friend whispering about something behind my back. And it damn sure ain't close to my birthday, so what the fuck is going on?" Brandon asked.

"Look man, calm down okay. I'll tell you, if you just calm down," Darren said stepping closer to Brandon.

"I'm calm. But if you don't tell me, I can't say I will be in 30 seconds," Brandon remarked, crossing his arms over his chest. He could feel his anger starting to rise, but he was trying hard to keep it down. He could control his temper.

"Can you sit down first?" Darren asked.

The look on Brandon's face told Darren his answer.

"Okay. Well, this is really hard to say, BT. I don't know how to tell you this."

"Why don't you start with why you're whispering to my girlfriend," Brandon said, irritated.

"Man, it's not like that. You know me. It's actually about you getting arrested. I know you think Commander Branson called SP on you, but he didn't," Darren said carefully, watching Brandon's expression.

"Of course he did."

"No he didn't BT," Sienna finally spoke.

"Then who?"

Darren really didn't want to get into this now. He needed a moment to think. He knew if he told Brandon about Terry, he would ask why. And it was the 'why' that Darren didn't want to answer. But he knew Brandon wasn't going to stop.

"Terry."

Brandon's brow furrowed for a second. Terry?

"What the fuck? Why would Terry call SP on me? That makes no fucking sense."

"I know, but he did. And that's why they took him and turned him over to the police. But he's out on bail now. But he lied or got someone to lie on you," Darren answered.

"Wait a minute, this makes no sense. How the fuck do you know this?" Brandon said, shaking his head. What the hell was going on?

"Well...he told Sienna his plan," Darren said, not wanting to directly lie to Brandon.

That stopped Brandon immediately. He stared down at her. Her eyes were wide with fear and glassed over. Brandon felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. His heart started beating faster than normal. Keep temper in check...keep it together.

"Why would he tell you that?" he asked in a low, cool voice.

Sienna was frozen again. She was scared to death.

Darren tried to interrupt the stare down, "Hey BT, let's just---", but he stopped when he saw the look Brandon cut in his direction.

Brandon stared back down at Sienna. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

'Fuck it', Darren thought. He'll find out sooner or later, and he would hate him forever if he knew that his best friend had known what went down and was the last to tell him.

"Terry attacked her," he rushed out really quickly.

Darren noticed Brandon's head jerk up towards him.

Brandon stuttered for a moment, "Wha--,what?" He knew he couldn't have heard Darren right. He knew he couldn't have. It must have been a mistake.

Darren turned to Sienna, "You might as well tell him, so he'll understand." Then he turned to Brandon, "But please man, keep your cool, okay? Please!"

Sienna couldn't breathe. "I was--oh God." She finally took a breath, blew it out, took another, and started again. "I--I was upset at the Shore Offices so Terry offered to take--take me to Lori's. But he said he had to stop by his place first and wanted me to come---come inside---I didn't want to though," Sienna quickly added. She could see the red creeping through Brandon's face.

His arms remained crossed over his chest and he bent his head down as he listened.

Sienna continued, "Well, I...okay, I went inside and he thre--threw me down and told me if I didn't do what he wanted, he wouldn't tell SP the truth, and you would stay locked up."

The rest, Sienna tried to rush out so quickly as if to lessen the blow. She took a deep breath and looked up at Brandon.

His eyes were still closed. He hadn't moved a muscle. Just one unmoving statue.

Darren couldn't read his mood. "She got away from him though, before he could do anything BT. So she's okay, you know." He felt he should add that part.

Brandon opened his eyes. "But he hurt you?"

"My wrists and back were sore, but I'm okay," Sienna said, hoping that would calm him.

Brandon shook his head slowly and then turned around. "But he tried to rape you. And he hurt you in the process, right?"

She didn't answer. She felt this uneasy feeling again.

Darren and Sienna stared at each other and then back at Brandon's back. Everything in the house was still. You could only hear a bird outside of his window. The bird's chipper mood was a stark contrast to the vibe inside the room.

Brandon turned back around. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked Sienna.

She shook her head 'yes', but she noticed the dead look in his eyes. Brandon stared at her for a moment longer and then walked towards his bedroom.

They both just stood there, wondering what the hell Brandon was thinking. She heard a click in the distance, and suddenly Darren screamed, "Oh Shiiitt!!" as he rushed down the hall leaving Sienna confused about what just happened.

She jumped as she saw Darren being shoved back out of his room and onto the floor, and Brandon quickly walked around him.

Then Sienna saw it and screamed.

"Brandon, nooo!!! Don't you dare!!! Please!!!" she screamed, grabbing at his arm.

He shook her off and sprinted out of the door with an M11 handgun in one hand and his keys in the other.

Darren scrambled up from the floor and tried to catch him, but Brandon was already in his Jeep and pulling off.

"Fucckk!!" Darren screamed. He called for Sienna, and she raced out of the house and hopped in his car. Darren was freaking out. He was trying to dial several numbers on his cell phone but Sienna's panicked cries weren't helping him concentrate.

"Commander!! Oh, thank God I reached you. Please, you have to get to Terry's apartment right now! Please, BT is on his way there with a gun! Now, please! I'll explain everything later, just please hurry!"

Darren hung up with him and called another number.

"Officer Silas please. It's an emergency!! I don't care if he's busy, it's an emergency!!" Darren screamed into the phone. He was weaving in and out of traffic, but he still couldn't keep up with Brandon.

"Officer Silas! Please head to Terry's apartment. BT is on his way there right now. He knows everything, and he has a gun. Please hurry!!"

He hung up and stepped on the gas, punching it all the way to the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit!!" he shouted when he couldn't locate Brandon's Jeep. And Sienna was no help at all. She was a pile of tears and apologies, trembling beside him. He couldn't even understand what she was saying, but he knew this was not going to end well. For the first time in a long time, Darren was scared shitless.

Hope you enjoyed and chapter 6 is on the way!

--Soular