Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,057 Followers

"Great answers. Okay gentlemen, you're up. Same situation...would you be pissed if your girlfriend who you are so fucking in love with thought about getting an abortion behind your back and not even tell you?"

John looked nervously at Sienna and then back at Brandon.

"Um, yes, I think I'd be pretty pissed."

"Yep!" Brandon said, as he took another shot. "Okay Darren, you're up."

Darren stared at Brandon and then looked at Sienna. Her eyes were glassing over and she stood there so fragile and hurt, he felt himself getting angry.

"I'm not answering," he said, as he took a sip of his beer and stared over at the bar.

"Yes, you have to fucking answer."

"No I don't, and I'm not. It's none of my fucking business."

"Fuck it, we are 3 out of 4 at this table, and including my vote, that makes if 4 out of 5," Brandon said, while looking around the booth.

Then he glared up at Sienna. "Because I just wanted to make sure I'm not overreacting. You know, that I'm not a fucking lunatic to think that the woman I'm so fucking in love with could even think to do to that to me. Just checking."

Everyone at the table remained silent. The tense atmosphere caused Carrie to nervously snort, but then she quickly looked away.

"But now that it's all been cleared up," he said, while kicking the chair at the end of the booth out toward Sienna, "take a load off."

Sienna stood there digging her nails into the palm of her hand. She was so hurt and embarrassed. She couldn't bear to look at the faces of the others crowding the booth, so she continued to stare at Brandon. She knew the second she blinked; they would all see a huge tear roll down her saddened face. She was trying her best to keep it together, but she was quickly losing that battle.

She wasn't sure what to do. Should she turn and walk out? Or stay, and fight through the tears and explain to him her thinking. Or just apologize? She opted for choice number one.

Sienna quickly turned and walked to the exit. As soon as she did the tears started cascading down her face. She felt her breath getting caught in her throat as she hiccupped a string of cries all the way outside into the parking lot. She had no ride, but she didn't even care about that right now.

She tried to cover her mouth to muffle her cries, but it didn't do much good. Her whole body was shaking from the momentum of each heaving breath.

She felt someone grab her from behind, and for a moment she prayed it would be Brandon, but when she turned around, it was Darren.

She didn't mean to, but she grabbed him and buried her tear streaked face into his chest. He lightly hugged her back.

"Sienna, he's fucked up and hurting right now, okay," Darren tried to offer her, in a soothing voice.

"I'm--, I'm so—so sorry," Sienna choked out.

"Hey, he'll get over it, okay," he said.

"Ah, now that's a nice picture."

Darren and Sienna both turned to see Brandon walking out of the bar heading toward them.

"Darren, my man, always taking care of her for me," Brandon spat sarcastically, as he gave them a smile.

Darren let go of Sienna. "I'll head back in and let you two talk."

"No, stay, I'm sure Sienna would want you to," he said to Darren as he stared at Sienna.

"Oh man," Darren muttered to himself. He knew where this was going. Fuck, he knew he shouldn't have come outside to follow her, but he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"I mean, she tells you more than she tells me. Maybe you have some new info for me. Did you know she was pregnant?"

"No," Darren answered.

Brandon stood there staring back and forth between the two. He couldn't begin to tell them how much pain he was in now. This was worse than anything he had ever felt in his life. His mind was spinning in several different directions at the moment. He wanted her to feel as much hurt as he had.

"Brandon, can we go home and talk about it, please?" she asked him in a small voice.

Brandon felt crazy at the moment. A small grin made its way to the corner of his mouth. "If we went home together right now, what would you do for me to make up for being a lying bitch?"

"Hey," Darren said. Brandon ignored him.

"Seriously, what would you do for my forgiveness right now? I can think of a few things. None of them too pleasant for you, but I would enjoy it. Come on, I'm sure you can think of something. You offered sex to me last time you lied to me, so don't act like it's something new."

Sienna quickly glanced at Darren and lowered her head. She didn't want to do this in front of him.

"BT, come on man," Darren said, trying to stop this attack on Sienna's character.

"Nah, you should see this girl in action. Come on Sienna, tell me how you would fuck me to make up for being deceitful."

Sienna couldn't believe what he was saying. She had never been more humiliated than she was right now. Brandon usually protected her from people saying things like this, but now he was saying them. She felt so confused and hurt. She didn't know what to do. So she stood there, biting her lip and wiping at her tears.

Brandon shook his head and pulled his keys out of his pocket. He knew he had crossed the line, but whatever. He wanted to. To make her feel like shit, so she could join his club.

"You know what's crazy? There isn't a single Goddamned person who shares the same blood as me that gives a shit about me. Not one. And you know what, I'm okay with that. Whatever. But, I find out that I could have that, someone who's related to me who could actually care, and you want to take that away from me? The fact that the thought even crossed your mind NOT to tell me, is what fucking slays me," Brandon said.

Sienna felt the tears welling back up again. She couldn't feel any lower than she did right now.

"But you know what, it's your body, right? So fuck me," he said as he turned and walked toward his Jeep.

Darren and Sienna watched in silence as he sped off. Sienna turned and threw up on the ground.

She felt so sick, but in her mind, she felt like she deserved it. Or worse.

*

Hope you all enjoyed, and looks like it will be 8 chapters after all. Maybe even 9:-)

--Soular

soular
soular
3,057 Followers