Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,054 Followers

Brandon whispered to Darren, "She's not shy at all, is she?" Darren laughed.

Michael wasn't so happy about that. He buried his head into his mother's side. "Michael, don't be rude. Say hey," Tasha said, trying to conceal her own smile.

"Hey," Michael said with a pout. The little girl smiled her big cabbage patch smile and raced off to find her parents.

As the parents started to meet with the different teachers about how their child was performing in school, Brandon and Darren talked about football with another father, and Sienna stayed by Tasha's side, as she was introduced to different mothers. Sienna watched Brandon from a distance. She loved his body, with or without clothes, this man was fine as hell. She watched as he laughed about something Darren must have said. And seeing him semi-dressed up like this was turning her on. He was wearing a dark blue button down dress shirt, black blazer, jeans and his signature white sneakers. Sienna's eyes were completely devouring him. She couldn't help herself. She started getting wet.

Brandon took a sip of his drink and scanned the room looking for Sienna. He spotted her over by a group of women. She was staring right at him, with THAT look on her face. He almost choked on his drink.

Sienna hadn't meant for him to catch her staring, but now that she had his attention, she couldn't take her eyes away. She noticed a small, predatory grin spread across his lips. That was all the signal she needed.

She excused herself from the group and walked out of the small auditorium. Once she was in the hallway, she waited. Almost a minute later, Brandon exited. She grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway. They went inside a classroom, and Sienna searched for a closet or something. Finally, she saw another door. She pulled him toward it, and bingo...it was a large supply closet. She turned around and immediately attacked him.

Brandon hit the wall as Sienna grabbed him and began pulling his jacket off and kissing him. Damn, she was bossy as hell now that she was pregnant, but he kinda liked it. He never thought he'd like being pushed around by a woman, but it was really starting to turn him on. He felt her unbuckle his belt and reach into his pants.

Sienna watched as Brandon closed his eyes. She was slowly massaging his dick, and she couldn't wait to have it inside of her.

"Damn, Sienna," Brandon whispered, with his head leaning back against the wall.

It only took a second for him to get completely hard. Sienna reached down and started to work her panties down her legs. Brandon reached down and helped her pull them off.

"Turn around," he commanded in his sexy Boston accent. When she did, he lifted the back of her dress and rubbed her plump rear-end. Brandon placed his hand underneath her and found her slick entrance. Her pussy was already soaked. He inserted two fingers and smiled as he heard her moan. She started to rock herself back onto his hand. He reached around to her chest and snuck a hand down the front of the dress. Her nipples were rock hard. He lightly squeezed on them, and she moaned again.

Sienna couldn't think straight. He felt so damn good. She instantly pouted when he removed his hand from inside of her. But then she quickly got over it when she felt the tip of his solid erection slowly enter her pussy. Sienna couldn't help herself, her moans turned into loud pants.

"Sshh, baby," Brandon whispered, as he slowly pulled in and out of her tight love nest. He softly bit her neck and started to pump harder and faster. He knew that was the way to make her come. He slowly slid his other hand from her chest to her stomach, He wanted to make sure she wasn't pressing herself too hard into the counter, and hurting the baby.

Sienna couldn't control herself. Brandon felt so damn good. She started to feel her pussy quivering and her head and toes tingle. She started coming.

"Ohh! Brandon, Oh my God, I can't--," she screamed out before Brandon covered her mouth and gently laughed in her ear. Sienna pushed her ass backwards toward Brandon, and he moaned. She let him pound harder and harder into her until he came and leaned against her back. Before Brandon pulled out of her, he started to laugh, and then Sienna joined in with him. Here they were fucking in an elementary classroom. They were pitiful.

When Brandon and Sienna made it back to the main auditorium, most of the guests and faculty had started filing out. They found Tasha and Darren. Tasha was letting Michael spend the night with a friend of hers, whose son was having a birthday sleepover, packed full of video games and candy.

With Michael gone, the four of them decided to have a night out on the town. Brandon and Sienna followed Tasha and Darren back to her house and then they hopped in Brandon's Jeep. Tasha and Sienna sat in the back, and Brandon and Darren in the front so they could shit talk each other about everything under the sun.

"Are you kidding? Pierce had Kobe running like a little bitch," Brandon taunted.

"Whatever, next year, Lakers are gonna take it home. Celtics can kiss my ass," Darren replied.

"As long as they bring that title back to Bean Town, I don't care who's ass they kiss. Fuck Kobe and fuck the Lakers...they can kiss my white, Irish ass."

"The Celtics and the Lakers suck, so there. Now turn the music on," Tasha stated as Sienna laughed.

"Oh, remember this one?" Darren said, as he hooked his iPod to the stereo and began playing 'Juicy' by Notorious BIG. Brandon and Darren immediately went into rapping the song, switching off every other verse. Tasha even joined in on the chorus. Sienna felt a little embarrassed that she didn't really know the song. Rap wasn't something she was familiar with.

"Damn, I hadn't heard that in years," Brandon admitted. "Fuck, how old were we when that came out?"

Darren thought about it. "I think I was just going into high school, so fourteen or fifteen, right?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right," Brandon said, reflecting on where he was at that age.

"Hey, Sienna, did you know that song?" Darren asked, turning around to pick at her.

Sienna smacked her lips at him. "I mean, I kinda heard it before, but no, I didn't know it."

Darren burst out laughing. "I think that's because you were like four or five when that came out."

Brandon started laughing, but then he stopped Darren. "Hey man, don't laugh at her. She can't help that. Baby, what do you want us to put on for you? Jonas Brothers or Chris Brown, something like that?"

"Ah! Fuck you!" Sienna yelled, as she hit Brandon in the back of the head.

Brandon, Tasha and Darren burst out laughing. "No, I don't have that, but Sienna, I might have the soundtrack to High School Musical," Darren said, grabbing his sides from laughing so hard.

"Okay, forget all of ya'll," Sienna said, trying to hide her own laughter. "Besides, that only makes YOU look bad, cradle robber," she said, smacking the back of Brandon's head again.

"Speaking of cradle robbers, did I tell you what Michael said?" Darren asked.

"No," Brandon answered.

"I told him that Sienna was going to have a girl and her name is Brienna, and he said that would be his girl."

Sienna and Tasha laughed. Michael really was just adorable.

But Brandon didn't laugh. "Hmm, well tell him if he values all of his little digits, he'll wipe that thought clean from his head."

"BT, don't threaten my baby!" Tasha laughed.

"All I'm saying is my daughter won't be allowed to date until she's thirty, so he will have a long way to wait," Brandon said, more seriously than he wanted to admit. He just couldn't find that as amusing as the others did.

"So where are we going, exactly," Sienna asked.

"We wanted to do something fun tonight, so we're going to Greene Bowling Alley and Arcade," Darren answered.

"Isn't that place for kids or something," Sienna said.

"During the daytime, but at night, they kick anyone under twenty-one out."

"Oh, great. So keep rubbing it in my face," Sienna teased.

"Baby, don't worry. We know the guy who owns it. He lets anyone in the military in and we get to bowl for free. You'll be fine," Brandon assured her, as he peered into the rearview mirror and flexed his eyebrows at her. Sienna laughed and blew him a kiss.

When they got to the bowling alley, Brandon got them a table near the arcade. Darren and Brandon were both about to take off to get their lane when Tasha stopped them.

Tasha hated busting their balls, but men were too funny sometimes. "Okay, I hate to bring this up...but you know Sienna can't bowl, right?"

Brandon and Darren stared at her, then at Sienna, who was trying to hide her smile.

"Why not?" Darren asked, while Brandon shook his head. He got it now and he felt like an idiot.

"Because she doesn't need to carry around that heavy ass bowling ball AND she could slip on the lanes," Tasha explained.

"Oh," Darren said. "Well, damn. I wish I you would have said something. We can go somewhere else."

"No, I didn't want to ruin your fun. I'll watch. I'm fine."

"Well, since you two aren't bowling, I'm heading to the arcade. Mind watching the action in there?" Brandon said, bending down to kiss Sienna.

Brandon and Darren made a bee line for the air hockey table, while Tasha and Sienna followed behind.

Tasha was laughing so hard, "You two are a mess. Grown ass men playing a kid's game."

"You ready, Celtic waterboy?" Darren asked, stretching his elbow.

"Pussies first," Brandon said, as he slid the puck to Darren.

Darren placed the puck at the tip of his handle and slammed it to the other side of the air hockey table. Brandon blocked and shot it back toward Darren's goal.

Sienna just shook her head watching the two of them go back and forth. And people had the nerve to question her age. Both Darren and Brandon looked so serious as they smashed the poor puck to the opposite side. Brandon won the first game, but Darren asked for a re-match because he was distracted. While they argued back and forth, Sienna tapped Tasha's shoulder.

"I have to run to the restroom."

"Want me to go with you?" Tasha asked.

"No, it's okay. I'll be right back," Sienna said, as she quickly wobbled off to the women's bathroom. As she made her way down the narrow dimly lit hallway, she thought of how nice it was that the four of them were hanging out. She wished Lori could join them. But Lori would never want to be the fifth wheel. Sienna hoped that Lori would find some nice guy at school...someone she wouldn't cheat on.

When Sienna was done, she washed her hands and opened the bathroom door. As she was exiting, she crashed into a tall figure, who caught her in his arms before she would have fallen.

"Damn, sorry little lady," the voice said, and Sienna froze. She knew that voice. As a matter of fact, she could never forget that voice, even if she wanted to. She slowly glanced up to find Terry hovering over her. When he saw her face, he immediately let go of her as if she burned his hands.

Sienna didn't know what to do. Her voice didn't seem to work. Neither did her arms or legs. Her legs felt like jello, and she was a deer in headlights. She noticed his scarred blue eyes were quickly scanning the area. No doubt looking for Brandon.

"Um, hey Sienna," Terry said, turning back to her. Sienna still couldn't speak.

"I uh, um...shit. Is BT here?" he nervously asked.

Sienna just nodded her head.

"Fuck," Terry said, grabbing the back of his neck. "I'll go. Alright, um, just don't tell him I'm here, okay?"

Sienna finally found her voice. "I won't," she managed to squeak out.

"Thanks," Terry said, as he quickly left the hallway.

Sienna stood there a moment. She had wondered what she would do if she ever saw Terry again. Well, now she knew. She'd stand there in complete and total shock. But she knew she had to calm her nerves before Brandon saw her. He would definitely know there was something wrong, and she wouldn't want to lie to him.

When she walked back out into the arcade, she scanned the room looking for Terry. She had hoped that he left immediately, but unfortunately their table was by the exit. Brandon, Darren and Tasha were all sitting at the table, laughing.

When she approached, Brandon slid out to let her in. Sienna knew that Terry was probably still in the building. She had to get Brandon away from the exit.

"Hey BT, can we play a game?" she asked.

"Of course, baby. But don't cry when I beat you," Brandon said, winking at her. Sienna smiled and grabbed his hand. She led him over to the main arcade floor.

They scanned a few of the games until Brandon stopped in front of the race car video games.

"Come on, baby. Be my driver," Brandon said, as he pulled Sienna toward the race car seat and sat down. Sienna giggled as she parked herself on his lap.

"Brandon, this game's a stick shift, I can't drive those," Sienna said concerned, turning around to look at him.

"Baby, I doubt this game actually moves, so I think you'll be okay," he laughed at her. "Okay, now just grab the stick."

Sienna turned back around with pure determination on her face as she reached for the gear shift.

"Oh, not that stick, baby," Brandon teased, as he nibbled her ear lobe.

Sienna swatted his leg, "Stop being dirty, your daughter can hear you," she laughed.

Brandon placed both of his hands on Sienna's stomach. "Close your ears, Brienna. I have plenty more where that one came from." Sienna laughed and scooted into his lap even further. Brandon moaned.

"Okay, now choose a car," he said, getting his mind back in the game.

"Hmm...what about this one?" Sienna asked, pointing at the Blue Escalade.

"Hell no. If you want to go fast, you need something red and low to the ground," Brandon said, turning the wheel to highlight a red Lamborghini. Bingo.

As soon as they started the game, Sienna was crashing the poor car all over the place.

"Damn, watch out, Sienna. Don't hit pedestrians. You know, the objects shaped like people," Brandon said, trying to help her guide the wheel while shifting the gears.

This was much more fun than Sienna had anticipated. She had to admit she was horrible, but it was good practice for learning how to drive Brandon's Jeep.

"That's it, baby, just keep the car on the--," was the last thing she heard him say. She waited a few more seconds for the rest of his directions, but they never came.

"Brandon, which way do I go?" she asked, turning her head to the side to wait for his answer.

But he was staring intently out of the large window to the left. She could feel his breathing change and his muscles tense. Even his jaw line was tense. She followed his gaze to the window and froze. Shit! Less than twenty feet from them was Terry. He was walking toward his car, talking on his cell phone.

Sienna could feel Brandon's body vibrating. She quickly removed herself from his lap. When he stood, he started walking toward the door when Sienna grabbed his arm. "Brandon, don't."

"It's alright, baby. I'm just going out there to shove his face into the fucking pavement," Brandon said, as he pulled away from her.

Sienna grabbed Brandon again and turned him to face her. "Baby," she said, as she reached up and grabbed his face. He looked down at her. "Let it go, Brandon. I'm okay. We're looking forward, right? Not backwards," Sienna whispered to him as she kissed his lips.

Brandon continued to stare down at her, and then he glanced back out the window. He seriously wanted to go out there and turn that parking lot upside down kicking Terry's ass. As long as that motherfucker breathed, Brandon wanted to beat the shit out of him. But...he knew Sienna was right. It took all the energy he had to watch that fucker pull out of the parking lot. To let it go...like his issue with Harold.

Brandon looked back at Sienna and bent down to kiss her. He loved her so much. How she could forgive someone like Terry for what he did was beyond him. But that's also why he loved her, and why he knew she would make a wonderful mother. He finally relaxed his body and walked back over to the game. He didn't really feel like playing now, but he didn't want to ruin the night for everyone. They still had six seconds to add some more money to continue the game. Brandon placed two more quarters in the slot.

"Go ahead, baby. I'll watch. But just know that your driving skills aren't giving me any confidence in you tackling my ride," he lightly joked.

Sienna smiled up at him and got back into the driver's seat. "I'm about to kick these other drivers' asses and make you proud, baby." Brandon smiled down at her and leaned against the game as Sienna played.

*********************

Later that night, Brandon and Sienna stayed up playing cards. Brandon kept cheating, and Sienna couldn't stop laughing at him. Every time she turned her back, he would pick up a new card, and put down a bad one.

"Will you stop it! I can't believe you would cheat your pregnant girlfriend. What kind of man are you?" she laughed, while pulling his cards away from him. "New deal!"

Brandon laughed and accepted her new cards. As she was dealing the new hand, Brandon stared at her. How much had changed in his life? Ten years ago, he was done with life. He figured he'd stay miserable, and never really amount to anything, but that was his life. Fucked up from birth, and nothing up until he was eighteen made a difference. But it was a sign. A fucking sign on the side of a random bus that changed his life. Maybe it was fate, maybe it wasn't, but whatever it was, it brought him to where he was now. He had a father in Commander Branson. He had a love that most people don't find in a lifetime with Sienna. He had a best friend in Darren, someone he knew would always be in his corner. And he now had a part of him that would be left on this earth, even after he left it. Someone that would remember him and hopefully love him the rest of his life. Brienna. At that moment, Brandon felt like he could physically feel the beast inside of him calming. Curling up and going to sleep.

He thought about Harold and Terry. He sighed. He knew he had to swallow it. Let it go. Revenge against them was not the most important thing anymore. It never was. His family is the most important thing, and his actions could take him away from them. And that would be the ultimate punishment. So no matter how bad he wanted those men to hurt...he knew tonight, on this unusual Friday night, he was officially letting go.

"Okay, now no cheating!" Sienna laughed, as she placed down her first card. Brandon smiled at her. "Alright. I'll just have to beat you fair and square. Shouldn't be too hard. We good?"

Sienna was feeling devilish tonight. "Baby, we're good as long as Justin Timberlake doesn't come sweep me off my feet," she giggled.

"Fuck him," Brandon muttered and placed a card down.

"You giving me permission?" Sienna said, smirking at him.

"Fuck you," Brandon said, looking up and laughing at her. Okay, maybe the beast wasn't completely asleep, he thought, as he launched for her and pulled her into his lap for a deep, long kiss.

***********************

As the Christmas season drew closer and closer Sienna was finally able to relax. Exams were now over and she would have a three week vacation before the new semester. A much needed three week break. But it was now Christmas Eve and she and Brandon were hosting their first ever Christmas Eve party as a couple. Usually her father had this honor, but of all the days, he was needed on base for an urgent matter. So, they decided to move it to their place.

Sienna was thinking about her dad when she felt herself being lifted from the chair she had been standing on. "What the--?" she said, as she felt Brandon's hands wrap around her.

"What the fuck were you doing standing on that chair?!" he asked, heatedly.

soular
soular
3,054 Followers