Damn Mid-life Crisis Ch. 01: The Mentee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CONDO SPRINGS A LEAK:

"Laura, how many times do you masturbate thinking about me in the past months?" I asked.

"Countless", she replies.

Damn, I'm a stud and didn't even realize it.

"Have you used your toys, when masturbating about me?"

"Oh god yes...Have used all of them at one time or another"

I am now in control and provide her with the following instructions.

"Laura, tonight let's see what we can do with the Magic Wand"

The massive vibrator is picked up from the bed and handed to Laura.

"Go ahead Laura, give your pussy and clit a good workout while I continue to kiss your tongue and feel you up"

The hum starts at on a slow speed and she is moving it up and down her stomach.

Continuing to meet Laura's tongue, she is clearly getting more and more turned on.

A tweak of a nipple and then I start licking her nipples. Alternating nipples in my mouth.

Feeling her ass, running my hand up and down her legs, Laura is trying not too go to fast but I want to see the good girl go bad.

"Let go Laura. Be kinky. Be a bad girl. Please your mentor. Cum on your vibrator. Show me"

That's all Laura needed to hear. The vibrator went quickly from slow to medium to high speed and to pulsating.

Laura was clearly very familiar at using the vibrator to please herself.

"Oh fuck, Stephen if feels so good, you have no idea"

"Fuck the wand", is my reply.

Laura is thrusting her hips onto the vibrator that alternates between high and pulsate.

""Yeah, Laura, you're doing good. Fuck it good my little mentee. My little bad girl. Show me"

Well that did it...Laura screamed, her hips bucked wildly and I held onto her arm so she would not fall over.

After what seem liked two minutes of continuous Laura stopped and moved the wand from between her legs.

Reaching down, her panties are soaked through, her thighs as wet as she had just walked out of the shower.

Yes, Laura was good to her word and indeed had squirted.

Pushing her down on her bed I tore the rest of her stockings off using the small scissor to finish the job as needed.

Although Laura wanted me to fuck her.

Let her know she had to earn her mentor's cock and there would be many Thursdays for her to worship it.

With that I kissed her square on the lips, no longer caring about smearing the red lipstick.

Laura think about our get together next Thursday and what you want to do.

If I agree, will use your desires as a guide for our next mentoring session.

In the interim I may "Face Time" you and have you masturbate for me again.

"Whatever you want, she replied. "Can I call you daddy?"

While I thought it a bit different and not my cup of tea if this is what turned her on, so be it.

Epilogue:

Women, what might Laura want to do next Thursday?

Let me know and I well endeavor to create a scenario that is true to this story line.

As stated previously, I did engage Laura following her departure from the company we both worked for.

It's been awhile but writing this, I am again oh so tempted to see if she would be willing to become my mentee once again.

Damn - This Mid-Life Crisis.

Respectfully Submitted,

Saint Stephen

12