Damn That Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I backed off.

He looked up at me to see what was going on.

"Put your hands on the back of your knees, " I said.

Brad's mouth fell open and his eyes widened. When he saw I wasn't joking, he did what I told him to do. He put his hands on the back of his knees and pulled them close to his chest. Now I had full access to his balls and ass. I licked straight from his assole all the way up to the tip of his cock like it was a melting Popsicle on a hot summer day. I could hear Brad whimper. I buried my face into his reddish blond pubic hairs, inhaling his raw sexual scent before I moved back towards his anus. I looked at Brad, sticking out my tongue. I demonstrated to him exactly what I intended to do by flicking my tongue slowly and he rolled his eyes back in building anticipation.

I licked my finger again and inserted it very slowly into his anus. Just the tip of it, then I pulled it out and replaced it with the tip of my tongue. I went back and forth like this for a while, until his asshole was stretched enough to let me put my tongue all the way in. That is when I began to seriously fuck him in the ass. I pushed in and out with my tongue as far as it could go, as quickly as I could while Brad helped by rocking his hips. He was moaning louder and louder until he began to yell out "Oh my fucking Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!" It was obvious he was going to come at any point so I pulled out my tongue, replaced it with my finger and moved upwards to inhale his cock deep into my throat. I tightened my lips around his cock to massage it as I sucked him off, making sure my finger that was buried into his anus was matching the intensity and pattern of the blowjob.

Brad was so turned on that he was almost crying, he was saying that it felt so good, in fact too good that he didn't think he would be able to come.

"Yes, you can," I reassured him before I sucked his cock back into my mouth again.

I could feel his cock beginning to ripple and there it was, the burning salty taste of his cum spurting into my mouth, the muscles of his anus reverberating against my invasive finger. When he was done, I pulled out my finger gently and gave a little lick to the head of his dick before I pulled myself up to lie down beside him.

"No one had ever done that to me before," he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

I laughed and got up to get dressed. He didn't ask me to stay nor did I want him to. I bent over to grab my panties and jeans, as I did so, he rather naughtily darted his tongue into my cunt for I was bending over in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Do that again," I said and he did. He kept going while I rubbed my clit until I came. I was so turned on from fucking him in the ass with my tongue that I was already on the verge of coming.

He lit up a cigarette after I finished getting dressed and offered me a drag. I sat down next to him on the edge of his bed and shared the smoke. We didn't say anything at all.

He put out the smoke and I walked out the door.

The following Monday, he was at work before I was. I walked past his desk to get to mine. I didn't look at him and he didn't look at me.

It was as if nothing had happened. And it stayed that way.

Until Christmas eve, that is.

12