Damn That Game

Story Info
A game of truth & dare got him a sexy new girlfriend: ME!
8k words
4.16
155.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

"Are you a virgin?"

I looked at Pujan; he looked so annoying with the smirk on his face. He knew I wasn't a virgin and yet he had to ask. In fact, everyone knew I wasn't a virgin, but yet, they were all looking at me with anticipation. It seemed like they wanted to hear me say what they already knew.

So I did. "No, I ain't a virgin... and I know you people already know that, so quit pretending."

The smirk on Pujan's face turned into a huge smile as I leaned forward and spun the bottle. We were at a discotheque, but we weren't dancing. In the second year of college, we were at the Fresher's Party held to welcome the first-year students to this exciting and fun-filled phase of their lives, which they supposedly wouldn't forget for the rest of their lives. Well, the party was certainly one worth forgetting. It was a dull dud. In normal circumstances, I would never be caught dead at such a non-happening bash. I was a model after all - too cool and too hot to between such a boring crowd. And I wouldn't have been there had my boyfriend Vivek been in town. But he had gone to the Capital on a business trip and I was stuck playing truth and dare with a bunch of college friends.

My spinning bottle came to a rest pointing towards Shekhar, and he chose dare. I looked around myself and said, "You see that girl over there, the one in the ugly pink halter? Yeah, that one... I dare you to go over there and peck her cheek."

"Oh come on Neha," Shekhar pleaded. "How can I do that, I don't even know her."

"Well, it's a dare and you gotta at least try doin' it," I said, my boredom evolving into bitchiness.

Shekhar went over to the girl and tried talking to her. But instead of pecking her cheek, he got snubbed and pushed away and came back embarrassed and angry as hell. All I did was laugh. He proceeded to spin the bottle and it ended up pointing towards Garima. Garima chose truth and was asked if she'd made love to her boyfriend Mayank. She looked at Mayank lovingly and nodded a yes. What losers!

Garima's spin pointed towards Pujan. He chose a dare, probably anticipating some fun with one of us girls. A touch would have been more than enough for him to shoot his load. I doubted if Pujan had ever even touched a girl. He was fat, in fact quite overweight for a 21-year old. His flabby paunch was noticeable under his t-shirt and made me wonder why he didn't just wear a loose shirt. Anyway, Garima decided that this was going to be Pujan's lucky day and for some reason, chose me to be at the receiving end. "I dare you to kiss Neha for two minutes," she said.

"What?" I almost shouted. "What crap is that? That should be a dare for me, not him."

That aroused a spate of laughter from the others. Garima just shrugged her shoulders as Pujan shifted towards his prize. He tried placing his hands on my waist but I slapped them away and just leaned in closer to him and closed my eyes. I heard Kinjal utter an "Eeewwww" as Pujan's lips touched mine.

It was awful. His lips were coarse and dry. I wasn't ready to open my mouth and he tried to pry it open with his tongue. When he couldn't get through, he covered my mouth with his and started licking my lips. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to me, Garima announced that the two minutes were up. I rubbed my lips with a napkin and drank some Pepsi, wondering if any other two minutes of my life had seemed so long.

With a big stupid smile on his face, Pujan spun the bottle and it ended up pointing towards Kinjal. When Kinjal chose truth, the others protested and said that we should make this a game of dare and dare. Everyone would have to compulsorily choose a dare only. I wanted Kinjal and Garima to go through what I had and chipped in as well. Eventually, it was decided that no more truths from then on and Pujan dared Kinjal to kiss Anuj. Apparently, she didn't seem to mind that and the two had quite a good lip lock, which Kinjal ended with a smile on her face.

For the next few minutes, an identical sequence of events kept on happening. The dares revolved around kissing and I ended up kissing Anuj as well. Then came my turn to spin the bottle and when it pointed at Pujan, I was determined to extract revenge. I wanted to have Pujan do something that would really embarrass him and out of the blue, a nasty idea hit me. "Ok Pujan," I said. "I dare you to give Mayank a handjob under this table right now."

For a moment, everyone was left silent on hearing what I had said. They probably couldn't believe their ears.

"No way in hell," Pujan cried. "That's not at all fair."

"It's a dare, dude. You kissing me wasn't fair either. But I did it and you've to do this. A dare's a dare."

"Come on Neha," Garima said. "You know that's a bit too much."

"Why baby?" I asked. "You afraid your boyfriend might like Pujan's handjob more than yours?"

That was downright cruel, and I knew it. But at that moment, I just didn't care. I had been embarrassed by this bunch of losers and I wasn't going to take it lightly. No one said anything after that and in silence, Pujan gave Mayank the handjob. Actually, I wasn't sure if he had finished the job or not, but I didn't want to look. It was enough for me that Pujan had to hold his friend's cock. There was a chilly silence around the table. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but I didn't look up. I was busy playing with my cell phone as if nothing had happened. I sensed Pujan leaning forward and spinning the bottle and I looked up only when I heard him say, "All right!" The bottle had stopped pointing towards me.

I looked at him and smirked. "So what're you gonna make me do now? Wank one of you idiots off?"

"Nope," he replied. "I have something very special in mind... and that too for myself."

I looked at him questioningly. He went on and said, "Neha, I dare you to rub your bare ass on my bare cock."

I felt like I had been hit. That came out like a bolt from the blue. I hadn't anticipated something like that. The other people at the table started to cheer and jeer. "That's right dude," Mayank said, addressing Pujan. "This bitch deserves that."

"Way to go man," Anuj said. "Super dare, man, I just can't wait to see this."

I was dumbstruck. Rub my ass on his cock, that is so crude and yuck. To this day, I wonder why I didn't just walk away from there. It was just a game of truth and dare after all; I didn't have to go through with something as insulting and degrading as that dare, even if I'd been throwing around degrading dares of my own. What could they have done had I walked away? They couldn't force me; at the most they would have stopped being my friends. Hah! Fat chance of that happening, they needed a happening friend like me more than I needed a bunch of fools like them.

But I didn't walk away that day, I don't know why. Instead, I started pleading with Pujan. "Come on Pujan, that's a bit too much. It's not fair!"

"Him giving me a handjob wasn't fair either," Mayank spoke up.

"I ain't talking to you," I told him, before turning back to the man whom I had to somehow convince. "Pujan please, can't you think of something else?"

"No Neha, I can't," he replied. "I've already made the dare, I can't change it now. That'll be against the rules. And anyway, you've been really bitchy to all of us... frankly, I don't have any sympathy for you right now."

I couldn't argue with that, I had been bitchy, but rub my ass on his cock, no way! I had to find a way out of this. Maybe if I offered him something else...

I leaned in towards Pujan and whispered in his ear. "What if instead of this, I let you kiss me for as long as you want in private? And I'll even be topless."

"Hey, no whispering," Kinjal shouted at us.

"Shut up," I shot back. "This is more than a fuckin' game now; it's between the two of us. You keep out of it."

I looked back at Pujan, pleading with my eyes. "Hmmm, I don't think that's good enough," he said. "A dare's gotta be completed in front of the other players, you can't do it in private."

"Yup, that's right," Anuj said, for which he received an icy look from me.

"Please Pujan," I pleaded and whispered again, "we both know this is more than a stupid game now. Why do you want to humiliate me in front of everyone when you can get more in private? Don't you want to kiss me and see me topless? I'll even let you feel my boobs."

"What I really want is to feel your ass on my cock," he replied out aloud, smirking again.

Shit, this is going bad. I was in a fix, pushed into a corner. I just couldn't do that dare out there, even in a relatively dark discotheque. I would be too ashamed to even see these people again. Think, think.

"Well, come on," Pujan said. "We don't have all night."

I looked over at him and that's when I decided to offer him something he couldn't refuse. Leaning back towards him, I whispered into his ear, "Ok, how about this? We go someplace private, just the two of us; I'll undress completely and rub my ass on your cock. And I'll even let you kiss me and play with my boobs. Just please don't make me do this here. I beg you."

That got him thinking. He looked at me while he ruminated over the offer. And then I saw his eyes light up, and I knew I had finally managed to convince him. Amidst shouts of protests and calls for unfairness from the others at our table, Pujan escorted me out of the discotheque.

In silence, not even looking at one another, we walked to his car. In fact, he led me there by holding my hand. Maybe he was afraid I would run away. Again, I wonder why I didn't. We got into his SUV and drove out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my farmhouse," he replied.

I didn't mind that. His farmhouse would at least be private. Ordinarily, I would have been impressed by a guy driving me to his farmhouse in his SUV, but under those circumstances, I was getting increasingly fidgety, nervous and anxious. My boyfriend's face flashed before my eyes, but I quickly got rid of all thoughts of him. I knew I had to just get this over with as soon as I could. Maybe, Pujan will just cum the minute he sees me naked.

Pujan's farmhouse turned out to be a palace. Apparently, he came from a very affluent family. The one-storied farmhouse was huge by itself. But the large garden that led up to the main door made it look even more palatial. The farmhouse was located on the outskirts of our city and seemed to be deserted at that time of the night. Pujan had the keys with him and after a couple of locks were unlocked, we entered the opulent indoors of his farmhouse. And despite the situation I was in, I was amazed by the place. The insides were even more impressive. I looked around myself in awe, taking in the high chandelier, ornate fireplace and lavish seating arrangements made up of dark wooden chairs and upholstered sofas.

And then I was jolted back to reality when Pujan said, "Come on, let's go up to my room."

In silence again, we walked up the main staircase to the room where I was going to degrade myself for the pleasures of an ugly, fat guy I barely knew.

Locking the room from inside, Pujan asked me to get comfortable as he excused himself to use the loo. I sat down gingerly on the edge of the bed, awaiting his return. After a couple of minutes, I heard the flush go off and then the door opened. For a few tense moments, I stared down at the carpet while Pujan adjusted the lights and turned on the AC.

"So, how do you wanna do this?" He was standing in front of me now.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Hmmm, well, you said you would undress completely, so let's start with that."

Saying that, he jumped up on the bed, which caused an inverse effect on me and I got up from the bed. Without looking at him – I couldn't make myself even if I wanted to – and determined to get this over with as quickly as I could, I untied my halter top and let it fall on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra so I covered my boobs with one hand, and with the other, unbuttoned my denim skirt. While I was undressing, I had sensed and heard Pujan removing his clothes as well. And when I looked at him finally, I felt like puking.

Pujan had undressed completely and was sitting on the edge of the bed. If he had looked ugly with clothes on, without them he looked nothing but ghastly. His fat and overly bulky body was repulsive. He had big and disgusting tyres of flesh on his stomach, legs and arms, and even more disgusting male-breasts. His body had sporadic bushes of hair, which made me cringe in revulsion. And to make things worse, his dark and seemingly thick cock, jutting out from a hairy groin area, was already hard and seemed to be pointing towards me, its owner's prize.

"Come on Neha, let me see your boobs. Why are you hiding them from me? And please remove your panties too."

Pujan was sitting unashamedly and seemed oblivious of the effects his nakedness was having on me. I had been naked in front of a few men before, but never had I felt so embarrassed. For probably the first time in my life, I was feeling like I wasn't in control of the situation facing me. All through my 20-years old life, I had prided myself on my ability to take charge of my life. I had always done what I had wanted to do; even used my looks to my advantage, but that too only on my terms. I was proud of my perfect body and had felt no hesitance in showing it off during modelling assignments. I had even modelled for a well-know lingerie brand and was proud of the way I had looked. But now, for the first time, I was feeling shy. I had been humbled by Pujan and I hated him for it. It took an immense mental effort for me to pry my hand away from my boobs, lower my panties, step out of them and finally stand in front of Pujan in all my naked glory.

"Wow, you looking fuckin' awesome," he said. "Man, I feel like just staring at you nonstop."

"Yeah, please do that only," I retorted, hoping against hope.

"Ha ha," he laughed, enjoying my plight, "no way babe, you're too damn good to resist. Come here, I want to kiss you."

Like a good little slave that I was supposed to be, I obediently walked over to him and sat down beside him on the bed. And before I knew it, his big fleshy arms locked themselves around my neck and pulled me towards my tormentor. Pujan's lips felt even more xeric than before. This time, he didn't give me enough time to clamp my mouth shut and within seconds his tongue was licking the insides of my mouth. I could taste a hint of alcohol on his tongue. Involuntarily, my tongue started to move around with his, he took it as a sign of me kissing him back and his kissing got more intense. After his tongue had completed the tour of my mouth, he started chewing, biting and licking my lips. I was relieved that my mouth was free and it was then that I sensed his hands on my thighs. I could feel his grubby hands roving over my body. From my thighs, they travelled up my stomach, went behind and roamed over my back before coming up front again to settle on my boobs. Pujan's hands were big enough to completely engulf my 34C size breasts, and engulf them they did. With his two hands, he started mauling and rubbing my boobs. At the same time, his tongue had re-entered my mouth and fished out my tongue, which he was lustily sucking on now. To embrace myself, I had to place my hands on his shoulders, which again he took as a sign of my active involvement. He pulled me further towards him and started to kiss my face. My mouth, lips and chin were wet from his saliva and soon, the rest of my face was as well. Keeping my eyes closed, I let him kiss and lick my entire face and even raised my head when he moved down to my neck and shoulders. Why? Don't ask me. Instinct, I guess.

For an ugly and most probably inexperienced guy, Pujan surely was good at foreplay. His hands were back touring my body, even trying to pry open my legs at one point of time, but in vain. I was determined to keep my pussy out of his reach. While his hands felt up every part of me, his lips and tongue had kissed and licked every part of my neck, shoulders and face. He had nibbled on my ears, given me a couple of love bites on my neck and was chewing on my lips again.

After what seemed like an eternity, Pujan let go of me and fell back on the bed, exclaiming, "Wow, man, wow. You taste so fuckin' good, babe. Your skin feels like heaven. I really envy your boyfriend Vivek."

"Yeah, that's all you're ever going to do, envy him," I retorted.

"Come on, don't be a bitch. I know you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Enjoyed it? No way, I hated every second of it," I said, wiping off his saliva from all over my face, neck and shoulders.

"Well, I don't care. I had a ball. But now it's time for the main dare, come on, my cock is all ready to feel your ass."

"Please, do I need to do that?" I asked, pleading again. "Haven't you had enough already?"

"Hey, no backing out now," he said, seemingly getting pissed. "I let you out of doing the dare in front of everyone, now you gotta do it over here."

Without uttering another sound, I got up. I didn't want him to get pissed; I knew I was in a highly vulnerable position. And that too in a huge empty farmhouse. Just do it and get it over with, I told myself again.

Pujan moved to the very edge of the bed and propped himself up on his elbows. His cock was standing to attention as I lowered myself down towards it, my back to him. I couldn't see his cock and the moment it touched my ass, I jumped up in fright. Embarrassed, I looked at him and muttered a sorry. He just smiled and steadied his cock with a hand. I lowered myself again and sat down on his cock. My weight pushed his cock down and I could feel it between my ass and his thighs. In that position, I was literally sitting on his lap. Pujan sighed in contentment and asked me to move back and forth a little. The obedient slave in me started to move forward and back, rubbing my bare ass on his bare cock, as he had dared me to. I wondered how long I would have to keep doing that. He couldn't be far off from cumming. From his moans, I could make out that Pujan was having a great time. Of course he is, this is probably the first time that a girl has even seen his rotten cock.

After a couple of minutes, I turned my head around, which caused me to fall backwards towards Pujan. To support me, probably, he raised himself and caught hold of my waist. I tried to get up, but he pulled me down and in that instance, his cock entered my pussy.

"Owww," I screamed out at the unwarranted intrusion. And then I realised what had happened. For a moment, I was too shocked to react. And in that small moment, Pujan reacted before I could and tightened his grip around my waist. I regained my senses and tried getting up, but it was a tad too late. Pujan held me down strongly, not allowing me to even move.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him. "Let me get up, you idiot."

"No," he said, and let out a huge sigh. "This feels too good."

"Pujan, let me go, you're inside me... this wasn't part of the dare," I said, trying to wriggle my way out.

"Wait, wait, don't move," he screamed. "You'll make me cum."

That froze me instantly. "Don't cum, you can't cum inside me, you'll get me pregnant, you fool."

"I know that, and believe me, I don't wanna knock you up and marry you either. A bitchy wife like you is the last thing I want. Just relax, let me think."

"Relax? How the fuck can I relax? And what the hell do you want to think about."

"Neha, I want to fuck you," he blurted out.

"What the hell are you saying, Pujan?" With every passing moment, I was getting more and more scared. "Please let me get up, please."

"Ok, I'll let you get up now if you let me fuck you later. Otherwise I'll just cum in you right now."

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers