Damn You, Not Wow

Story Info
She wasn't ready for something she had been waiting for.
1.7k words
4.18
24.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjust
jjust
2 Followers

The blue shadows from the yard light fell silently into the room...spilling its self onto the tile floor and crept up the sides of the spa tub. He looked at the shower thinking about how good it would feel to climb into it and just let the water beat on his body but knew the noise would wake her. He laid a towel down and turned the water temp up hoping it wouldn't take to long to bring back up to hot and peeled his clothes off. He waited a while and began to feel its slowly returning warmth on his fingers and when it had almost come to a decent temperature he started to climb into it and thought he'd better get his shave kit, it was still in his travel bag.

He looked at her sleeping form and was struck buy the blue light coming from the window hitting her face and breast's. Her nipples fascinated him. He leaned his head against the doorframe thinking of the first time he'd seen her. She was walking along a bike path and as he rode past her he was so struck by her face he fell. She was instantly there by his side asking if he was ok... He had told her if she would tell him her name he would be by tonight... She had laughed and asked. "Why tonight?" "WELL" he replied "because tonight I would call you and ask you out and if you said yes I would be ok."

He grabbed his shave kit from the bag and went into the bathroom and shaved, knowing in the morning she would notice. Climbing into the now hot tub he sank into the water softly groaning to him self..."oh My god, he whispered to the window. This feels so good." He glanced down at his body and the stiffness that had come on as he looked at her. He tried to turn his thoughts to other things but his mind wanted to rerun the picture of her dark hair and the way the covers fell open to reveal her butt as she turned and pulled her knees up. "Damn" He groaned to him self as he ran his hand down to his cock then back up.

She lay still ...She was listening to his every breath and movement. Lying there thinking to herself, questioning why he hadn't at least touched her. Going through her mind was the events of two nights before. Dinner, Oh my god He can cook. The conversation. She thought it was amazing how he could choose and use the right words. Dancing... Dancing, the way they moved together with easy comfort. It brought a smile to her face and she stretched out suddenly thinking of the feelings in her body. She brushed her fingers alongside her butt crevice. It was like. She had always know him, or at least always wanted him. She realized her fingers had begun to lightly touch around the skin on her lips, drawing her skin back then up tightly. After a few moments she decided she would surprise him with a visit to the big tub where he lay silently enjoying the moment...she brought herself to the edge of the bed and wrapped his dress shirt around her shoulders.

She found it lying on the floor. As she wrapped it around her body she could smell him... Taking it all in she slowly moved towards the bathroom anticipating his reaction... He was thinking about the day and was deep into the tub when he felt her hands slip over his shoulders..." Want Company?" She whispered to him, while kissing the back of his neck. He reached up and grasped her hands. "God yes" he whispered back to her...she came around to the side of the tub and he reached up, stroked the skin along her hip and leaning to her kissed her belly lightly, it shivered. She shrugged his shirt off and let it fall to the floor and then climbed into the tub... She kissed him again and sat between his legs letting her body enjoy the feeling of hot water and his skin... He hugged her and softly stroked her hair back and then kissed her neck. She could feel his warm tender lips touching her skin, it sent her into orbit...she loved the way he felt against her, he had a gentle manner about him and she could feel it every time they touched.

She responded to his kisses with a moan of happiness.

Slowly bringing herself back to him she leaned towards him. He pushed back and began to wash her back, messaging every inch of her skin with his firm hands. She felt like she was in heaven. The two of them were the only ones in the world...the blue light from the window bathed them in a soft light.

He loved the feeling of her skin. Playing with her, He started lightly touching the sides of her arms, drawing his fingers down her skin. He felt it when her skin responded to him... He softly reached around and grabbing her shoulders he pulled her to him...he loved the smell of her hair... His fingers began to draw lines around her nipples and lightly pull at them ...the way they seemed to reach out for his touch was thrilling to himand as she softly moaned he kissed her beneath her ear... She could feel her heartbeat getting faster and stronger as his hands began to move towards her belly... She wanted to feel him inside her

... Then and there... but wanted to let him make the move... His fingers began tracing lines down her sides making her shiver ...she slipped her fingers under his legs and held him tight as he slipped his fingers down the sides of her legs and then drew them back up the insides of her legs. He stopped at her lips and slowly began to enter her...teasing the slippery surface he lightly run his fingers around her and hit her center, making her groan. He pulled the fold of skin tightly and then let it slip back into her. She stiffened up with pleasure..."Damn you " she whispered to him. Her hands grabbed his legs in pleasure...and she let out a soft moan as he repeated the teasing movements. She shivered deep inside and twisted in his arms Looking at him she grabbed for his hair and held it really hard...Then she slowly pulled his face to hers and kissed him lightly. Knowing it would bring him to the point she was at...she licked his lips tenderly...her tongue darting between his lips...She...she was pleased when he groaned to her.

"Oh my god," he thought. I love you." She felt him shiver and she whispered "what?" "I'm –I'm falling in love with you, I've never thought I'd do that." ...She shivered inside, smiled deeply and slid her body over his...wanting to tease him more she captured his cock between her lips and slowly began to move while kissing him... Lightly ...teasingly. His hands grabbed her hips and started to lift her. But she twisted away from him. "NO! Not here... Please." She finished softly. "Please take me to bed" He watched her dry her self and got slowly out and then helped her dry her back...rubbing her skin with the towel ...catching her in his hands he hugged her to him... And looking into her eyes He kissed her, loving the feeling of her still wet skin. The towel slipped to the floor and she pulled him even closer to her and reaching down she grabbed his cock and held him firmly...

Then... she started pulling him slowly to the bed, backing up looking into his eyes. When she felt the bed behind her knees she stopped and kissed him. He picked her up and lay her face down on the bed then twisted her around and slid onto her legs ...her butt was warm from the bath and felt good on his face. He kissed his way into her butt fold, holding it open with his fingers and licked around her entrance. He slid his tongue into her easily and held her hips as he moved it around inside of her ...his hands locked her butt to his face and she twisted her head and moaned at him..."DAMN YOU BABY" grabbing the sheets she strained wanting all of him. She pushed up and rolled over ...as his tongue slipped out she reached for his hair and brought his head to hers fast and hard...breathing deeply she was almost in tears..."damn you ...I need you in me now!."..

He slid into her slowly enjoying the feeling of his cock skin as it parted her. She locked his legs with hers... He looked at her face for a moment and started kissing her gently as they began to move together..."Oh my god, I do love you" his voice was calm and honest... Her nails bit into his butt and she screamed. "Damn you," She started crying and wanted to fuck him hard in a wordless response" She felt his cock tip hit her tube and twisted so she could press down to grind her clit on his pubic bone. She ground hard on him and softly stroked his hair before she had to almost pull his hair out as he pulled back from her.

"Where in the fuck are you going?" she cried. He stroked her face and bit lightly at her lips. She tried to push him in again, but he stayed the movement. His cock head was just slightly inside of her lips. She looked at him puzzled and slowly ran her fingers down his back and into his butt cheeks. She felt the stiffness of him even there, She moved her finger around picking up their mixed juices and as soon as it was slippery wet she slipped it into his butt then pulled hard. He slipped his cock back into her fully as she continued to pull at him in waves. Wildly groaning he thrust at her, matching her need.

"I love you too." She screamed. Her climax was so intense she bit his chin, leaving a mark so deep and so obvious he was days explaining it.

jjust
jjust
2 Followers