Damon Lord Part [2:2]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,578 Followers

"Get undressed." Damon then told Emma.

Emma didn't want to stop sucking him but she also wanted to do what Damon told her to.

So she got up and started to remove her clothes. She had a waitress dress on so she undid the back and then let it fall to the floor. Underneath she had a white bra and matching panties.

She looked over at Damon and he smiled back at her. Emma continued with her bra, unhooking it and tossing it on the floor. She had always thought that her breasts were to small, so she held her hands over them.

"Let me see them." Damon told her.

Emma slowly removed her hands.

"Come over here." Damon said.

Emma walked over to him.

"You know, I've always liked small firm tits." Damon said as he reached over and sucked on her hard nipples.

As Damon was doing this he grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down.

Damon then stood up and kissed Emmas lips, she quickly opened her mouth and they sucked on each others tongues. Damon then grabbed her tight ass and lifted her up. He walked over with her to the wall and pressed her up against it. Emma now had her legs around his back and Damon took a hold of his cock and pressed it up against her pussy lips.

Damon looked at Emma as he pushed half of his length inside of her.

"Oh godddd." Emma screamed out with her eyes closed.

Damon started moving it in and out of her. He shoved it deeper into her with every push.

"Oh god you're too big, your splitting me in half." Emma moaned out.

"So you want me to stop." Damon asked.

"No please don't stop." Emma moaned as she gave Damon a hard long kiss.

A few minutes later Damon grabbed Emma and he sat down on the chair. With Emma still on top of him. Emma placed her feets on the edges of the chair and started moving her hip up and down. She was now pounding down on Damons cock like a crazed woman.

"Yesssssss." She screamed out as she came hard.

Emma had never had an orgasm like this, not even when she fingered herself. Then twenty minutes later and 4 more orgasms, Damon lifted her off of him.

"Stroke it." Damon grunted.

She got in between his legs and started to pull his cock.

"Ahhh yeah." He grunted as he shot his load.

The first stream hit her forehead, the next her nose. But then she had opened her mouth and he shot his remaining loads of cum right into her mouth. Emma swallowed everything she could but some of it ran out of her mouth.

Then when Damon stopped cuming he grabbed his cock and ran it over Emmas face, smearing out the last drops.

"You like black cocks huh." Damon said.

"I've never had a black cock before." Emma told him.

"Are all black men as big as you." Emma asked.

"About." Damon said.

"When can I see you again." Emma asked.

"Well I don't know, but I have a few black friends that would love to fuck you if you want." Damon said.

"Oh god yes." Emma said with a smile on her face.

"I'll give them your number." Damon told her.

Emma then gave Damon another blowjob before he left.

Then a few days later Damon sat and talked with Jamaal and Leon.

"So you guys ready for some white bitches." Damon asked.

"Of course." Jamaal said.

"I've got just the ones, a mother and a daughter." Damon told them.

"Great." Leon said.

"Well lets go." Damon said.

They all got into Jamaals car and drove over to Donaldsons house.

"And there goes that racist Jeff." Damon said as Jeff Donaldson drove of to work.

"It won't take long for his wife to turn him into a cuckold." Damon said.

"Yeah those white boys would do anything to stay with their wives." Jamaal said.

The three black men then got out of the car and walked up to Donaldsons house and rang the bell.

It was Laura who opened the door.

"Well hello sweet cheeks." Damon said.

"Oh Damon hi." Laura said as she gave Damon a big hug and a long kiss.

"I've brought a few friends, we thought we would have some fun." Damon told Laura.

"You know I would really love to, but my daughter is home." Laura told Damon.

"I don't think she would mind." Damon told her.

Just then Emma came down from her room upstairs.

"Who is it mom." She asked.

"Hello Emma." Damon said.

"Damon, hi." Emmas said.

"You know each other." Laura asked.

"Oh yes, how were those guys I set you up with." Damon asked Emma.

"Oh they were great." Emma said.

"Well why don't we go into the living room and have some fun." Damon said.

The five of them walked into the living room. Damon and Jamaal sat down on the couch and Leon sat down on a chair.

"You know him as well." Emma asked her mother.

"Yes." Laura told her daughter.

"So you have." Emma asked.

"I know you might think that its unfair to you father but." Laura said.

"We both know that white guys just can't compete with black men." Emma told Laura.

"Well you're right about that." Laura told her.

"Emma come over here." Damon told her.

Emma walked over to Damon and Jamaal.

"Take off your top and pants." Damon told her.

Emma quickly got her top and her pants off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath so she was now only wear panties.

"Laura why don't you turn on some music and then strip for us." Damon told her.

Laura nodded as she walked over and turned on some music.

"Now strip for us while your daughter sucks our cocks." Damon told Laura.

Damon, Jamaal and Leon pulled down their pants and removed their underwear.

Emma got down on her knees between Damon and Jamaal. She took each cock in each of her hands.

"I just love your big black cocks." Emma told them as she started stroking them.

While she was doing this Laura had begun stripping. Leon was watching her as Jamaal and Damon were busy with Emma.

Laura had soon stripped down to her underwear. She wore a white lace bra and a matching thong panties.

"Let me see those big tits of yours." Leon said.

Laura moved to the music as she moved closer to Leon. She now stood in front of him as she undid her bra and tossed it on the floor.

"Yeah come over here slut." Leon told her.

Laura leaned over Leon and he grabbed and sucked her tits.

"Now suck my cock." He told Laura.

Laura gave Leon a big kiss as she got down on her knees. In front of her was a black cock not as long as Damons but it was thicker.

Laura placed her lips around it and gave it a few sucks.

"Good god, your cock is soo fat." Laura said.

"Well just wait till you get it inside of your pussy." Leon said.

"Mmm." Laura smiled as she continued to slurp on Leons cock.

Emma was now sucking on Jamaals cock, she was switching between Damons and Jamaals.

Jamaals cock was about 12 inches long. Damon had now gotten up behind Emma and he pulled down her panties. As she was sucking on Jamaals cock, Damon got his cock up to Emmas pussy lips. Damon teased her little by rubbing his cockhead against her lips.

"Please fuck me." Emma soon pleaded.

Damon then shoved his cock right inside her pussy. It was easier for him to get his entire length in this time because she had fucked a couple of other black guys since Damon last did her, so she was now more stretched out.

"Oh yesss." Emma screamed out as Damon fucked her hard.

Leon had now pulled down Lauras thong and she was ready to sink down on his fat cock.

"Are you ready for some fat black cock." Leon asked Laura.

"Oh god yes." Laura told him.

A few seconds later Laura lowered herself down onto Leons cock. She felt her pussy getting stretched even more when Leons fat cock entered her.

She started moving her hips up and down.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that fat cock of yours." Laura moaned out.

Jamaal and Damon had now switched places so Jamaal was fucking Emma hard from behind. Emma was really trying to slurp down on Damons cock, but Jamaal was pounding her so she couldn't really get a good rhythm.

The five of them all fucked in different positions for about a half an hour.

Laura and Emma now laid next to each other as Damon and Leon was fucking them.

"Now were gonna fill you up with our juices." Damon told them.

"That's right sluts, we're gonna knock you up." Leon said.

"Oh yes, cum inside of me." Laura said.

"Yes Damon give me your cum." Emma said.

First Leon started to grunt.

"Ahh Yeah." He grunted as he shot his load deep inside of Laura.

Leon buried his fat cock deep inside of Laura when he spurted.

A moment later Damon started to cum.

"Yess, I can feel your hot cum inside of me." Emma moaned out.

Damon made some hard thrusts into Emma pussy with his cock before he had unloaded two balls full of cum inside of her.

Then as Leon pulled out from Laura, Jamaal took his place and shoved his cock into her pussy. And then within seconds he also shot his load into Laura.

"Ahh." Jamaal grunted.

"Yess fill me up." Laura moaned.

Soon Jamaal had shot his entire load into Lauras pussy.

"Oh god, I've never been fucked so much in my entire life." Emma said.

"And soon you'll both be pregnant." Damon said.

"Its going to be an honor to have your strong children." Laura said.

"You got that right." Jamaal said.

"I want you to wait a month until you both tell Jeff that your are pregnant by your black masters." Damon told them.

"Ok." Emma and Laura said.

Then an hour later and a few fucks more the three black men left Laura and Emma with pussies full of cum.

A few days later Damon met up with Justine and she gave him her husbands account numbers and passwords.

Damon then went into a bank and loaned one of their public computers and he entered in the account numbers.

Daniel Howards had 8 million in his account. Damon transferred 5 millions because that was what Howards had gotten from the sale of Damon warehouse, and he also transferred an additional million because Howards had sent him to prison.

That same day he rode with Justine up to hers and Howards house. He told Justine to wait in the car.

Damon then rang the bell and Daniel opened. As soon as Daniel opened the door Damon punched his face in.

Damon kicked Daniel around a bit and then told him about the money, and if he ever did anything again, he would send a couple of brothers down and really mess him up.

After that Damon went outside and gave Justine a long kiss and then took the car and drove off.

The End of Damon Lord [2:2]

The Domino Story line is continued with "The Domino Clubs".

eeric
eeric
1,578 Followers
12